Succeed in Dominance & A Quote

Sir_CoboTheFirst

Rookie
Rookie
What’s up forums, I’m a beginner and I’d like to know some advice and bring up some conversations about dominance and being a “good” dickhead. Now I’m sure you’ve heard the quote “Do not do unto others what you don’t want others do unto you”. This means that if I’m being rude to someone I should expect rudeness in return, but how would you surpass that? For example: if I’m talking to a girl I wanna fuck or dare, etc. And she’s basically acting accordingly to how I’m treating her whether it’s in a nice/friendly way.. or asshole/rude way. How would I be able to be the perfect balance of rudeness in order to show my dominance and instead of getting the same back get a submissive nice response in return. Now I’ve seen this happen countless of times with guys and girls alike whether it’s friends, relationships etc. But in my experience I usually get the same in return what should I change to I guess “manipulate”? Or maybe trick.. idk any advice would be good thanks.

Smiling_Stray

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Sup sir_coboTheFirst, so when you're just starting off as a beginner it's best to get your fundamentals in order before you really do any of the rlly fancy pick up stuff. Once you've got that stuff down, then that would be the optimal time to experiment with that sort of stuff. The fundamentals can be found on the main cite in a text box that says "what is girlschase" in the category "articles". So if I where you, I'd get started there and focus mainly on that for this month since there's ten of them (and I'm assuming ya haven't subscribed to the page yet, don't worry i'm not an advertisement, it's not my job to get ya to XD).

However, if you're rlly sold on learning that stuff ASAP, I'll leave ya some links to articles that would be more than enough to inform you of how to do all of what it is you're asking.

How to be a lovable dick:
https://www.girlschase.com/content/how- ... lways-nice

Dominance:
https://www.girlschase.com/content/how- ... stereotype

Starting off might be a little rough at first but if ya keep to it, it's actually a ton of fun. (if you're an athletic, imagine a runner's high. Only it just keeps coming ;) ) Anyway, just keep asking questions and you'll usually get an answer sooner than this. Good luck broheim!

>