Why Isn't Any Of This Working?

Ken

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This post comes from thoughts I've been having for the past few minutes and even longer than that, after reading Anatman's article on The Alabaster Girl. I have been on here for two years, I have asked out multiple girls, and have gone on a total of zero dates.

Why Isn't Any of This Working? I have tried my best to succeed with women, but my best isn't good enough. But still, I cannot give up. I must succeed, I must lose my virginity. This is the greatest challenge I have ever had to overcome. Becoming a great lover of women.

What am I doing wrong? Why won't women go on dates with me? What do I need to do differently in order to become a lover of women?

ProblemSolving

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey Ken,

How many girls have you asked out? Also, if you're serious about improving, post your pics.

Ken

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
ProblemSolving,

I have asked out a lot of girls. However, I don't have an exact number since my memory is bad. I asked a girl out for the first time in February 2015.

Also, this is a picture I took in October of last year:
http://i.imgur.com/jTmbtMo.jpg

ProblemSolving

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ok Ken, there are few things that need addressing.

You look really young and that can be a blessing and curse. It sucks because it's tough for girls to take you seriously, but it's an absolute blessing when you get older.

Second, how tall are you? I'm going to assume, you're on the shorter side. There isn't a whole lot you can do about being short except find some stylish boots with a bit of heel to them to add a couple of inches. However, the big game changer for you will be to hit the gym. It's important for everyone, but it's especially important for guys that don't possess above average height.

If you hit the gym hard for a year and eat like it's your job you can easily fill out your small frame with quality muscle. You'll barely be recognizable. You go from a guy that girls thought was "kinda cute" to "hot" and "sexy".

Having said that, changing your physique takes time, so what can you do until then? Target girls that are considerably smaller than you in terms of height and weight.

The problem is basically masculine presence. Height is probably the biggest part of having a masculine presence, followed close behind by muscularity, so get lifting.

Drck

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Why Isn't Any of This Working? I have tried my best to succeed with women, but my best isn't good enough. But still, I cannot give up. I must succeed, I must lose my virginity. This is the greatest challenge

>>>> You are in chasing mode, this whole attitude is wrong, the whole attitude is your barrier.... you appear quite needy...

Why do you "must" sleep with women? Why isn't your best "good enough"? In your mind, you are placing very HIGH Value on women and having sex with them. They can feel it, they can smell the neediness... They feel that you are LOW Value... You are placing women way above your value, you are making yourself believe that you are a low value...

Sleeping with women is not a price. You are not going to become in any way better after sleeping with women. Sex has LOW value, not high... Sleeping with women will not make you in any way happier than you are now. Women are not the Price...

Start thinking in terms of HIGH Value man... High Value man doesn't need to succeed because he is already successful... he doesn't need women or sleep with them, because he knows his value... He is HIGH Value, which makes women LOW Value, if that makes sense....

Ken

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
ProblemSolving said:
There isn't a whole lot you can do about being short except find some stylish boots with a bit of heel to them to add a couple of inches. .

I am six feet tall.

syst3k

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey Ken,

Im not an expert at it indeed, im 25 yrs old and my experiences are kisses from two different girls and a bj only and my height is about 5,6. I havent had any problems with getting girls out since I started it though. Of course I had some girls who rejected me immediately and I usually mess things up meanwhile the dates or after the dates.Ive been reading this site for 3 months.

Two things...

1. Your communication may be the problem basically. I mean your expressions, stories, and subjects are not that intresting, exciting or "colorful" and your voice "lifeless" . Im quite talkative with everyone and just saying i had some female friends in the past who I dind't want to pick up. So the damned friendzone didnt bother me with them. They would be good for practise. This thing may help you in the first place (to make friends without having sexual intentions)

2. Your fashion isnt that great and doesnt fit you very well. I couldnt say if its sporty or elegant or something. dont regret spending shitloads of money on GOOD clothes And dint buy too loose clothes, those are disgusting.
Find your style and try to be unique as much as you can.., dont depend on the mainstream

Regards,
syst3k

>