She wants to stay over at my place for a month = sexual intent?

Tanathip

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey guys at GirlsChase :)

So I have a girl who I have known for about 3 years. We were pretty close during my freshman year but then we kinda drifted out and never talked to each other again for about 2 years. Recently, I reconnected with her and what's gonna happen is, she is about to visit my city to do some business during August. She asked whether or not if she could "stay together" at my place. Now, she HAS been at my place before and she knows EXACTLY what it looks like. My place isn't a house or a duplex like many of you might think, but rather a very small single bedroom apartment. That means that if she wants to stay with me, she HAS to sleep in my room. Not to mention with all my furniture around, she might even have to sleep on my bed. We did do some text flirting to which she reciprocated to a bit.

So here's my question: Would it be safe to assume that this girl wants to sleep with me or at the very least is open to the possibility of that happening? If so, what kind of moves should I make?

Hell, she could ask her girl friends for a stay rather. Why on earth would she want to stay with me?

Every advice is greatly appreciated!

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Now I am not familiar with SE Asian Traditions and social circles, but If I was a single guy with a one bedroom apartment, and a woman invited herself to stay with me for a month, I'd interpret that as sexual intent.

You can have some fun with this one and say that there is a roommate application she will have to fill out. Ask flirty questions about:

what housework is she going to do?
does she make coffee in the morning?
going to help with shopping and dinner?
Prefers Cotton or silk sheets?
whether she sleeps on the right or left side of the bed?
Prefers morning or evening sex?

She will either enthusiastically play along or backpedal. Push your comfort boundaries here, you have the power.

kalyan

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
TwoRocky said:
Prefers morning or evening sex?

I don't really agree with this point. It's too direct, too "make or break".
What I'd do is, I'd go out with her BEFORE she moves in. Say she wants to move in on July 10? I'd take her on a date on July 4 or 5. It should be easy to take her up to your room after that date, because she's already familiar with your room.
After she's in you know what to do: escalate. If things work out, perfect, you have a month's supply of sex.
If not, perfect: you don't really want to share your room with a chick who's not going to sleep with you

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
kalyan said:
If not, perfect: you don't really want to share your room with a chick who's not going to sleep with you

I agree here. I would make sure to make her clearly understand that *I* have sexual intent, before she comes in.

normajean106

Space Monkey
space monkey
3 years and nothing happened? I gotta admit, I really don't think she wants sex. In my experience, if I don't do anything in 3 days then nothing usually happens.

Best of luck to you, regardless. Maybe you'll prove me wrong.

kalyan

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
normajean106 said:
3 years and nothing happened? I gotta admit, I really don't think she wants sex. In my experience, if I don't do anything in 3 days then nothing usually happens.

I would have agreed, but you have to read again: they were close for the first year, then the other teo ears they got out of touch. A lot can change after 6 months, let alone 24. I'd say our friend here has a clean slate: he can choose to make something different happen this time

Tanathip

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hello fellas,

I appreciate all of your ideas and comments. She made a phone call with me just now that she'd arrive tomorrow night and that she asked me if *I* have time because she wants to go "play bowling and watch movies with me". I'll let you guys know what happens tomorrow. :)

I'm a noob here but I'm a man. At least I'll try. However, I'd be a little cautious as this girl used to be in my social circle back in the first year before we lost contact

kalyan

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I have been bored all day, and there's another 20 minutes till the soccer game. Might as well be of use to a brother :) a few things i'd consider:
- Assume attraction. I know you know she wants you. But you might, just might still have doubts... Like you know she wants it, but don't want to "mess it up". In case you're thinking that, just dont. Remember all you've learned here about moving fast and always escalating.
- bowling is a good idea. Might as well playfully show off your skills, and give her "tips" (good chance to hold her hand on the ball). But i'd steer away from the movies. Chase has mentioned that it's a bad dating idea and i found out years ago the hard way: you cant escalate beyound kissing

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey man,

It's good news obviously, but I have just a comment for your future help.

It's always better if you're the one who sets the plan for the date. First, because you can set up the useful logistics to help you make things happen. Second, because you show her you are leading. On the opposite, if you date on her terms, expect awful logistics - frankly girls don't have a clue about "making things happen". Plus, you establish a precedent where she's the one leading... Not good for your alpha frame.

Next time a girl comes and pushes her plan for the date, decline gracefully on whatever pretext and suggest an alternative idea, much more suitable for your purpose.

Remember, always the end in mind. The only meaningful end is, you inside her.

Cheers,
Seppuku

Tanathip said:
Hello fellas,

I appreciate all of your ideas and comments. She made a phone call with me just now that she'd arrive tomorrow night and that she asked me if *I* have time because she wants to go "play bowling and watch movies with me". I'll let you guys know what happens tomorrow. :)

I'm a noob here but I'm a man. At least I'll try. However, I'd be a little cautious as this girl used to be in my social circle back in the first year before we lost contact

>