Should I tell her that "We're going to go on a date?"

Tanathip

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey guys,

There's one topic I'm quite curious about.
I currently reside in Asia, and there is a girl I reconnected through text. She's on the periphery of my social circle.
Since my town is quite small, as Chase advised, I'd go with the Date Compression strategy as not to "shit on where I eat" (Link: https://www.girlschase.com/content/havin ... ounts-time)

Problem is, I'm not sure that she's coming to see me as a "friend, lover or boyfriend"

Question is, after an "information date", and when I'm ready to schedule for the next date, would it be advisable for me to tell her something along the lines of:

"Look, I enjoyed hanging out with you and you're one hell of a cool girl and you made me interested...(pause)"
"You know what, let's go on a date." followed by a sexy smile.

This will hopefully give her a full boyfriend potential frame.

Would this be advisable?
Thanks
Jay

Zaxxon23

Space Monkey
space monkey
Remember that girls like mystery. Let her wonder about your intentions until you SHOW her your intentions on the date and in the moment. Don't tell her it's a date in advance or you kill the intrigue.

Also keep in mind that she will respect you more for escalating than not escalating. With that in mind you should escalate the first date in a respectful fashion keeping her reactions in mind (yet still overcoming resistance in a smooth manner). And if this does result in a LTR, it will have started on the right note, and the lover frame takes precedence over provider (then you have to keep it that way).

I can't say I know your situation exactly, but odds are in a small town she already has a few consistent lovers. If you come across as boyfriendy, you're viewed as weak and she'll likely always go back to those other guys. Provider boyfriends aren't exciting over the long haul and she'll have those backups for excitement in her life and she'll cheat at the drop of a hat with no remorse and never tell you. Your best bet is to be the exciting boyfriend so she has no desire to see her backups. Or keep it an open relationship so you have those options too. In short, I think you're setting yourself up for failure with the whole romancing boyfriend frame. Just something to think about.

>