where to begin?

A

Anonymous

I new to the dating world. The question is: where to begin? Do I Improve my looks and fundamentals first and then approach women? Or adopt a holistic approach?

TitanLXVII

Rookie
Rookie
The best way I found is to read How to pick up girls from Chase https://www.girlschase.com/content/how-p ... tor-part-i that's the link and then to just start making approaches. Questions come up as you encounter different situations and different kinds of girls. To answer those question read through articles on the main website and ask on the forum so far it has been the most valuable resource I've ever encountered in learning pick up

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey Victory,

The article is given to you is pure gold. Along with that, have in your mind what you're looking for in a partner (shy, sporty, smart, sassy, classy, etc...). Then determine what you're looking as far as a relations (casual hookups or serious relationships). Having a plan is essential for your success in women because without a plan you're setting yourself up for a lot more setbacks and failures.

Take care,

Just Dave

Jeet02

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey Victory,

You should definitely go here: Newbie Assignment. Chase points out good articles to read and he also has an assignment where you can go through a 10 day process to improve on different aspects. Down to basics, I am thinking about doing it myself.

Hope that helps.

-Jeet

nino

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The way I started was by reading. A lot. I would literally spend hours on GirlsChase in the beginning because I was so fascinated. Obviously, I can't remember it all but I keep reading. Whenever you go out and experience something and aren't sure about the situation you can find the solution on the blog. That's how it actually started for me, I had some eye contact flirts with a girl I liked but didn't know how to move on.

And, since you're lucky to join the forum and like Jeet02 suggested, try out the Newbie Assignment! I'm doing it myself right now and it looks very promising (had a lot of success on my first day already!) Would be cool to have a fellow experience the same as well :)

Trilogy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey Victory,
I agree with what the other guys have posted. For me it started with getting my fundamentals straight, I smoked, was out of shape, and my clothing choices showed little sense of style or fashion. Although I didn't think any of that mattered before I read Chase's ebook. Basically what it came down to was presenting an attractive self-image, which led to more confidence, which led to more female attention, which led to more interaction. That was just Phase One.

Currently I'm mapping out Phase Two, which is learning to become a better conversationalist, which I want to lead to better pick up technique through using banter, deep dives, chase frames, etc. Not sure what's going to happen when I reach Phase Three, but I know I want it to include mastering closing the deal.

All of the info on the website, books and forum are solid gold, but like Just Dave said you need to break it down and tailor it to you own specific wants and needs, which may change over time. That perfectly fine because the wealth of resources from GirlsChase will guide you every step of the way. It maybe daunting and a bit overwhelming at first, but if you stick with it I promise you will see results faster than you ever thought possible.

Welcome to the boards, this is an awesome community of like-minded guys who want to take their dating and social lives in the direction the feel they deserve, and we're all here to help each other achieve our goals. I look forward to hearing about your successes with women and creating a better life for yourself. Cheers brother!

-Trilogy

>