New girl at work

zeroman2

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi beginner here

I work at a retail store. And we just recently move to a new building. With moving to a new building we hired a bunch of new people. One of them happens to be a short cute girl with dyed red hair. I didn't think nothing of it at the time because we only work briefly, in different shifts, and position.

But just last week I found out that she was going to be working at the same haunted house that I work at every year as well. Which we both thought it was funny.

So I thought she's cute let's give it a shot. So last night I decided to move fast. I started talking to her, walked around to introduce her to all of our other coworkers, made a joke saying she stalking me because we were working at 2 of the same jobs, and joked and laughed. Told me a little about herself. Said she was going to school for filmmaking. I said I was an actor. She said she was doing a short film with a few of her friends for school and would I like to join her and I said yes. I knew I had to get her number at the end of the night but was afraid that she might have left early and I will have to wait till next week. But she didn't leave early and I did ask for a number in which she gave me. Hugged her twice then left. I was going to text her that night but it was past midnight I have to work in the morning.

The next day after work I sent her an icebreaker text. In which she text me 15 minutes later.

Now mind you I never moved this fast with a woman before and never had this much success. (Which is why I'm here). Now I know my next move is to ask her out soon and try to get in bed with her on our first date.

My question is this: do you guys have any last minute tips you want to give me?

Also based on what I told you is there anything I need to improve on?

Hiya1

Space Monkey
space monkey
I would wait and build some sexual chemistry and make sure she is actually interested in you and not just being friendly before you ask her out. Look for indications of interest, speak with her for a few more shifts, try light touch and see how she responds... the number is an indication of interest however I have nearly every womens number in my workplace and half of them arent interested like that. That said, they probably are but I'm not...

Be careful because she is at work and if she rejects you it will feel mega awkward, trust me I've been there. As that can also damage your status with other girls in work, if she brags she turned you down, others will be reluctant to persue you. You dont know her well enough yet.... sus he out, over few more shifts?

What makes you think she likes you?

If she responds positively, go with the flow what you feel is needed.

It's not necessary to bed her on the first date, yes some women will want that on the first date but feel her out, does she strike you as that type of girl? Some men will say all women are like this, I've had windows where I knew I could fuck the girl on the first date, but I've waited until the 3rd or 4th to protect my reputation, especially if they are in work. If you simply dont care for reputation in work and shes up for it slam her hard mate.

If shes a goer and shes all postive, take her somewhere decent, build rapport and light touch quickly, try to kiss her earlier in the date. Make her feel like you've known her for a long time, then ensure a seduction location is close and make your move.

zeroman2

Space Monkey
space monkey
Update

Well before you made that post. I did ask her over text today. After 4 hours I got a text from her back saying that she is free on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

I should have build sexual chemistry first. But every time I tried to build sexual chemistry with women in the past I take too long to build it up. Then the sexual attraction expires once I must have enough courage to ask them out. So I thought the next time the girl shows me a little sign of attraction I'm going to push the pedal to the metal and move fast with her.

Now what should I do next?

Hiya1

Space Monkey
space monkey
zeroman2 said:
Update

Well before you made that post. I did ask her over text today. After 4 hours I got a text from her back saying that she is free on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

I should have build sexual chemistry first. But every time I tried to build sexual chemistry with women in the past I take too long to build it up. Then the sexual attraction expires once I must have enough courage to ask them out. So I thought the next time the girl shows me a little sign of attraction I'm going to push the pedal to the metal and move fast with her.

Now what should I do next?

Don't build strong sexual chemistry over text, not yet to early maybe use somthing suggestive, "I'm going to have a shower now, to cleanse my thoughts" "I'm going the gym to get these muscles working". Rephrase them, and do some searching on the internet, it needs to be subtle and indirect. Always frame the interaction as your the prize, in other words demonstrate value.

Build up touch, on the first date. On her shoulders and waist, give her a hug when you greet her, say somthing cheeky when she hugs you "like clam down you, wink and laugh" however you need to assess the vibe.

Read the book "the game" by Neil S.

Good luck mate.

JP_

Space Monkey
space monkey
Mixing business and pleasure is always a tricky one. Me personally I would avoid colleagues completely as if you don't get things 100% right you are going to have to deal with that for as long as you both work together, and believe me all of your other colleagues will find out all the details. If you move too fast and it doesn't pay off then you will have a reputation as a creep or perv and that will be impossible to shake off leading you to find another job.

That being said I would suggest you go for a drink at the bar and go from there. Be on the front foot but don't force it, and I would definitely play it extremely safe until she's comes back to your place then I would step it up from there and go for it.

zeroman2

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thank you for the advice.

Also I'm very aware of my reputation if I start asking girls out at work. That's why she's the only the second person I asked out at work my whole life. The first one rejected me but thankfully she didn't tell anybody about us.

So right now I'll just see how it goes

jakesykes949

Space Monkey
space monkey
People have said it before, and I'll say it again. Be very careful with gaming girls at work.

If you don't intend on staying there for long, then by all means do it, but if you want to be there for longer than a few months, I would stay clean. Don't shit where you eat.

Adonis

Rookie
Rookie
You know what they say... don't date the honey where you get the money!

>