Marriage  Sex on the first night of Marriage? Some people don't do it anymore

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I don't want to parade on people getting married. Marriage is something that people do, and that i will or will not do. However I found something with some couples that i learn online.

Some couples and their friends claim they don't have sex on the wedding night, because they too drunk, tired and sleepy. They do it on their first night of honeymoon, which is after they board the plane, the day after marriage.

If you're a "nice guy", That sure fuck up your parade, especially when you waited and courted her for so long. So yea, unless you "not so religious", I think it's better to keep your ceremony small, or end it as early as 7. So much for a man dreaming he will get her ass on the very same wedding night!

Zac

daviddreamer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I imagine me and my fiancé may not have sex on our wedding night either which is in a few weeks. We're both introverts and with 200 people coming focusing their attention on us a lot of the day we're both gonna be drained lol

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
daviddreamer,

daviddreamer said:
We're both introverts and with 200 people coming focusing their attention on us a lot of the day we're both gonna be drained lol

Err guess it sure sucks. :/

Zac

daviddreamer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Doesn't suck too much Zac. Sex is plentiful in our relationship and not having it on a wedding night doesn't make a difference for me. Though with the acknowledgement that sex in marriage slowly declines over time (to me no matter what you do can prevent this I may be wrong) I will relish in the fact that I am still in the mode I can get it whenever I want with very little resistance if any at all.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
daviddreamer said:
Doesn't suck too much Zac. Sex is plentiful in our relationship and not having it on a wedding night doesn't make a difference for me. Though with the acknowledgement that sex in marriage slowly declines over time (to me no matter what you do can prevent this I may be wrong) I will relish in the fact that I am still in the mode I can get it whenever I want with very little resistance if any at all.

That's a good thing. :) I am concern with guys who don't agree with the teachings here who happens to pass by here. They will surely feel like shit. and it's really fucked up.

Zac

daviddreamer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Well update Zac I got married last week and still had great sex on my marriage night lol. We both orgasm at the same time ;)
A night to remember for sure!

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
david d,

daviddreamer said:
Well update Zac I got married last week and still had great sex on my marriage night lol. We both orgasm at the same time ;)

Damn... you must have rock her world. ;)

Zac

>