Long-Term  Cementing Good Sexy Memories

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hello All,

One of the best things I did recently with my girlfriend was giving her my hoodie. She had revealed to me that I had quite a few of mementos of hers, but she didn't really have anything of mine. Instead of saying "Okay sure" when she asked for it, we were in my car parked very far from other cars. I told her to cover her eyes, I took off my hoodie and my shirt, I put the hoodie across her lap and put her hand on my chest. Then she opened her eyes, as I kissed her lips. Every time I see her these days she's got that hoodie. :)

I've also took her to a bridge with moonlight shining through the car and made love to her. ;)

Just a thought,

Just Dave

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Dave,

Great stuff. Another one along these lines that you can do is getting girls gifts that they will use frequently and think of you when doing so. e.g., I had a girlfriend who really liked waffles once, so I got her a waffle iron for Christmas. Getting a girl clothing is another one (especially if you have good taste) - I've gotten girls articles of clothing they've worn out and come back to me telling me all the compliments they received. Me, I used to think of the ex-girlfriend who bought me a cool brown long-sleeved t-shirt I have every time I wore it (and, later, I'd think of the other ex-girlfriends I had sew it up after it started falling apart!).

Giving gifts that are mentally associated with the giver is a powerful way of remaining top-of-mind.

As an aside, you seem to have a great natural intuition for relationship dynamics.

Chase

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Chase said:
Dave,

Great stuff. Another one along these lines that you can do is getting girls gifts that they will use frequently and think of you when doing so. e.g., I had a girlfriend who really liked waffles once, so I got her a waffle iron for Christmas. Getting a girl clothing is another one (especially if you have good taste) - I've gotten girls articles of clothing they've worn out and come back to me telling me all the compliments they received. Me, I used to think of the ex-girlfriend who bought me a cool brown long-sleeved t-shirt I have every time I wore it (and, later, I'd think of the other ex-girlfriends I had sew it up after it started falling apart!).

Giving gifts that are mentally associated with the giver is a powerful way of remaining top-of-mind.

As an aside, you seem to have a great natural intuition for relationship dynamics.

Chase

Much appreciated Chase, let's just say I've learned from my previous relationships, your blog and others on being an effective boyfriend. To build off what you said, I actually got her a blanket and sweatpants that she sleeps in regularly. Also, a poster of her favorite band that she's hung, and a candle that she uses from time to time. I got these gifts during various points of our relationship Sweetest Day and Christmas (early Christmas presents since I'm away at school).

>