Long-Term  Big need for advice - dealing with "drunk" comments, dealing with dancing

Deluxe17

Rookie
Rookie
To make a long story short I've been in a committed relationship around 8 months with a girl who's been fun and earned my trust (perhaps my mistake?). Fast forward to a very recent incident - after spending a fun today together in the city that night she asked if I would come out with her and a group of friends to a local bar to see a band play. It is a party band and a dancing place - plenty of drinking and dancing expected. I agreed and found myself with her and 6 of her female friends at a table. After a number of drinks I ran into an interesting situation - a close group of my friends (males) showed up and bumped into each other. After talking and having a drink my friends took to the dance floor. I returned to the table - I did not dance on this night and usually don't. Not my cup of tea (being shorter it's far less than ideal being the shortest guy on the dance floor).

My girl and her friends took to the dance floor which led to them dancing with my friends. The grinding made me a bit uncomfortable but not so much to have an issue. However as the night progressed and came to an end several things happened. My girl needed to say by to my friends before leaving and her goodbye to one of them was to wrap her arms around him and grind up and down. In the car ride home she asked if it was OK that she danced with my friends, told me how attractive she thought one of my friends was, started ranking the attractiveness of my friends, and made some other suggestive comments. This is the drunkest I have ever seen her and the first time I've ever seen her behave this way towards me. In her defense - she had a bad week at work and wanted to let loose. In my defense - the comments felt like total disrespect. We've had one conversation about it and her comment was literally that she could not remember the comments from the car ride home.

My experience is that drunk people tend to tell a lot of truth. My other thought is that I haven't been taking care of her "needs" and it led to this moment. My question leads to this - is this situation too far gone in terms of respect that I should cut the cord, or is there a better approach to take? She knows I'm not happy, I'm unsure if showing frustration here was a mistake. Need some experienced advice or someone to tell me I'm overreacting here. Any other details needed let me know. Thanks for all you guys do.

>