Long-Term  dumped her to hopefully get her back and have a better relationship

randzilla

Rookie
Rookie
Ok, so I've been with this girl for about two months things started really fast. A lot of dates/sex so I'm really into her. So now things are slowing down. During the first month I had to back off a little and re attract. Thing is I feel like I made myself way to available and made it to easy. We work together and then after work we hit the gym and workout together. We have fun together. So I used to occasionally go over her place later in the evening for sex. But she began flaking and thing is she would bring the idea up. So last night I text her really early in the evening telling her let me know if we're still on for tonight.....no response. So I get to work and this chick asks if we're going to lunch (we planned this previously in the week). I told her No and kept it quiet all day. At a certain point I reached out and text her since we have had bad communication in the past I'll tell you what's got me agitated. When I approached her she said she didn't care. So after that I just told her me and her can be done. Is there any hope fellas? I feel like I needed to reset me and her and establish what I Will and Will not except as a man. She's expressed in the past that she had really strong feelings but idk?

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Seems like you guys spent too much time together in the NRE-phase (New Relationship Energy), and now you're getting tired of each others' company.

Of course there is hope for the two of you. But I get the feeling you need some distance to stop her from clouding your judgement and for the heat between you to cool down. Next her for now to recollect your thoughts and decide later what it is you really want from her.

randzilla said:
She's expressed in the past that she had really strong feelings but idk?

Don't take her words too literally. In my experience, those strong feelings can do a 180 overnight :)

>