Long-Term  Confused on how to handle these four situations/ shit tests?

omarmo93

Space Monkey
space monkey
Four situations ive been running into lately. All with simple answers im sure, just wanted to see if im missing something?

One, my ltr will try to tell me what to do. Little things like how to use a can opener, like I cant figure it out for myself. Or telling me to make the bed.. things along that line. Sometimes I get pissed, other times I stay calm, but I almost always tell her not to tell me what to do, or to do it herself.

Two, my ltr will question things that I do or ask of her. If i tell her to move over somewhere, she’ll ask “why” if she doesn’t understand why im asking her to move. If were cooking and I ask her to strain the pasta she’ll ask “why dont you just do it.” If i make a decision saying were going to the park, she’ll go against what im saying and say “no we should go to ____ instead, its ( insert list of reasons.” In these situations I tell her to just do it and not question me. Sometimes she asks “what if i dont?” and i reply saying “then ill do it.” Very confused on how to handle this.

Three, when I command my girlfriend, more and more im hearing from her that im being “bossy.” She says she accepts me as the leader and knows im in charge but still calls me bossy. She says she does not like being told what to do and that I should change the way i word commands, they come off as agressive.

Four, my girlfriend has had this rude tone lately that I just hate. Itll show up at the randomest times, randomly getting upset st me about things. I just tell her to not use that tone and not to be so disrespectful.

How do I handle these?

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Overall, it sounds to me like you're not really talking with her on a deep level about these things. It's like, she tells you she doesn't like you being so bossy/commanding, but then you just.....command her to stop doing things.....

Talk to her more.

E.g. on point 4, explain to her why you don't like her using that tone and the reasons why you find it disrespectful. Not just "Don't do that it's disrespectful."

And you need to fuck her hard and/or get into some more wild sex, she may just be bored and lashing out.

>