Casual/FWB  Verbalizing Casual Relationship

Damien

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey everyone,

I had a ONS two weeks ago at a party with a cute girl, which I want to keep as a fuck buddy. I met her again two weeks after the ONS, she came over to my place, we cooked some pasta, had sex and then she left. Pretty straight forward meeting just for sex, but I don't want to set the wrong expectations with her as I did with the girl in this post. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12945

I never initiate a conversation other than for meeting up like advised, but I just wanna make sure to not hurt this girl. She's texting me quite a bit about random stuff she's doing so I think that she might not get what this is about. Should I verbalize the relationship as sth casual like Ricardus posted here? https://www.girlschase.com/content/dont- ... pectations
If yes, how exactly should I do that? Like telling her after sex "Btw, I just want to be honest with you, so you don't get hurt. I really enjoy being with you, but I just want to let you know that I like being single at the moment." I'm also leaving the country in September so I could put that in.

I'm just confused cuz in this article viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2887 chase posted that
The problem with YOU trying to tell women you don't want long term is this: it's insulting to the woman's ego, and feels like a rejection.

So how do I nicely tell her, I'm unavailable for a relationship at the moment but still continue meeting up with her?
This would be the third time sex, so I think it's still early enough to set the frame.

Tipps will be highly appreciated! This casual relationship stuff is more complicated than I thought! :D

>