Casual/FWB  Fuckbuddy to friendzone, how to get back.

A

Anonymous

Hi everyone,

So, last year I kissed with a girl I know. We kissed each other ongoing for several weeks. After a month she started coming to my place and we had sex for a few times...
Now the thing was that she felt guilty for me because she thought I had a crush on her, which I did, or at least in the beginning
You guessed it, I went from fuckbuddy to friendzone...
And she still does think that I love her.

Obviously, I would like to go back. She looked way to good for being friendzoned, so how can I do this?

I don't see her very often but next thursday is her birthday, so I figured out I can use that.

At first I was thinking to show her that I was only interested in sex with a silly text, e.g.:
"Goodday miss,

Congratulations with your anniversery.
We can offer you a coupon for a penetrating speleology-workshop. ;)

We hope you'll enjoy it!"

Now my question is: will this work or will I be better of sending something like "Happy birthday x"?

Thanks in Advance!

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human
Dude there's really no magic bullet here, text messages or pickup lines don't "work" or "not work", what they are is a vehicle, a way to let her access your value and fundamentals. If those aren't on point then no clever words will help!

And, sending a cold text that directly references sex (I presume what you meant by "penetrating") looks really uncalibrated and/or desperate! If you must pursue this, why not just ring her up by voice and ask how she is going, what is new in her life etc. Probably this will get you a platonic girlfriend/orbiter slot, but you never know.

Honesty and expressing a genuine interest is probably your best shot at the moment. If you can get to a high point in the voice call and the magic seems to be still there, invite her to coffee. But I would play this slow and apply connection-based game. Deep dive her and try to get to know her.

Having said all that, you acted needy and beta (based on your report anyway) and attraction died. It's often suggested around here that the only way to get your value back in such a case is preselection: Invite her to a party and let her see you flirting with (and preferably making out with or laying) lots of girls of equivalent hotness to her. This is solid advice, but the catch-22 is, if you could do this you wouldn't give a fuck about her anyway. So I suggest forget her and focus on your game bro.

Ray

>