Seppuku's Journey into Seduction

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
August 24: Exorcism

I have finally conjured the evil out of me. Here is the lay report:

https://boards.girlschase.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11299

Now there is the whole "after" situation to manage. Girls goal is now to "betaize" you as soon as possible and turn you into boyfriend. The first method is to attempt to see you as often as possible. The goal is therefore to avoid becoming a regular. I have so far escaped her two attempts to see me again. Let's see after a week has passed.

Meantime, I've been trying to generate as many new contacts as possible. Am at above twenty new contacts since Saturday. My rationale is that if I get one contact in ten to a date, twenty new contacts will lead to two new dates a week. My date to bed ratio, so far, is around 3.

But this may not be practical, because first I don't know if I can consistently generate twenty new contacts a week just by online dating. Qatar is not that big. and second, most importantly, I realize I simply don't have time enough to properly follow through each of these contacts.

Meantime I am thinking of a set of objectives for myself and will post soon on that.

For now I have a new date arranged for coming Saturday. Will try to push a similar date template.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Objectives

I am currently reflecting on a set of personal objectives. It looks like this:

1. Target 10 - 15 new contacts each week
2. Target at least one new date each week
3. Be more aggressive
4. Assume it's the last time you see her, ever
5. Push out of comfort zone
6. More effective date templates
7. Remain uber cool
8. Reign in complacency
9. Lower my standards and get more lays

* Target 10 - 15 new contacts each week / Target at least one new date each week
My initial target was 20 contacts per week. After trying it this week, it's not realistic. I get the twenty contacts but then no time to exploit all the leads to the fullest. My match-to-date ratio is about one in ten, so it should be possible to get one new date each week. So this should be realistic couple of objectives, although challenging to maintain consistently.

* Be more aggressive / Assume it's the last time you see her, ever / Push out of comfort zone
Be more aggressive and assume it's the last time you see her. The second date is not guaranteed as I have experienced with Carla. Pushing out of comfort zone, means for instance willing to go on a date when the opportunity arises, even in adverse conditions like an insomnia the night before. Also push towards home and bed.

* More effective date templates
As experienced with Carla and Jane. A date in a bar late evening with work the same day is not ideal. Will be hard to bring her home if she needs to wake up at 5 the next day, so that will involve betting on a second date. On the other hand, meeting her at 5 pm gives plenty of time for interesting developments in the same evening. For Jane, I took her to a small coffee shop next to my home at 5 pm then brought her to my place for a cooking date. For Lucy and Nicky I went on an early time so that our drinks dinner would be finished early (9:30 or so). So that I could propose to bring them home next. All the late Strata bar dates meant betting on a second date.

* Remain uber cool / Reign in complacency
This is internal game. With Carla, I started with a very cool frame. Then when she refused my proposal to walk on the Corniche, I became aloof and cut the chatting. Was wrong! That contradicted the cool frame I had setup before and become non congruent. Should never lose the cool. No wonder she flaked. I have also been guilty of nexting very easily, on the basis that it's so easy to make new contacts. Or waiting that women come back to me. Wrong! I should push more. This is complacency playing me tricks.

* Lower my standards and get more lays
It's way too early for me to have standards. Need more data points first. Ugly not allowed... But we'll require her to be cute, or more.

To this, I also want to retain some of the early conclusions I had back in Jan. They are equally valid today but it seems I tend to forget them.

* Avoid chat trap
* Push for a date soon
* Don't communicate certain things before face to face
* Shit happens, change in hearts, external factors etc... so reduce time spent in initial dating

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
August 27 - Recap for the week

I'm pretty much excited by the week so far. At the beginning of the week I set myself the objective of getting 20 new contacts on various online dating venues. I use essentially WeChat and Badoo. The number 20 was decided because, assuming I get one date for every ten contacts, this should generate two dates in average.

Today I have reached that goal. I got my 20th contact added. And, incidentally, I just arranged my second date for the week, to be happening tomorrow. Unless it's another flake, that should make for the estimated two dates a week.

Out of twenty contacts:

* 1 Fuck date (my LR)
* 2 I finally decided I was not interested
* 5 Interaction stalled (just died off)
* 1 does not have any time off. That's Qatar. Unthinkable elsewhere.
* 6 still opened
* 4 various likely nos. One still in love with another. Another is actually selling ladies. One indefinite. One failed to setup meeting.
* 1 date planned tomorrow

In the still opened categories there are at least a couple of very promising leads, R. and N. To be continued.

My date tomorrow is a pretty girl from Uganda, 26 yrs old. Whenever I meet an African girl I go on Wikipedia to check on AIDS rate there. Uganda is pretty good. In Qatar there are health checks for all workers when they first get in the country. AIDS test is among them. But suppose the test fails... Better be sure. Once I met online a girl from Lesotho. There the stats are very very bad... So no matter how sexy. I did not pursue.

The 6 still opened need to be followed up. But just not enough time. Next week I will reduce to 10 new contacts and follow up on the 6.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
August 28 - Date with Patricia

I contacted Patricia on WeChat on Aug 26. She accepts my invitation right away, then the conversation unfolds initially very slowly. On the 27 I get to know she's from Uganda and she asks about my country. I send her pictures of Paris. "You should take me there" "It's a long way to Paris. We can start by going to the Strata bar at Intercontinental" "Sounds like an interesting idea my dear!" "Indeed" and then I'm off, letting her ponder.

The same evening I revert to her "Nice new profile picture" "Thank you" "Let's meet some time" "Yap sure" then I proceed by suggesting the next day Friday, 6pm at the Kempinski Lounge. I know it won't work because we haven't built rapport enough yet, but I want to hook her a bit. So I get an expected answer "Oh great but tomorrow I have something with my friends". "Alright we do another day" but then I continue chatting with her and start building the missing rapport. What I do is I throw her a little bit of me. Divorced, 46, two children. She baits and starts asking me more questions. Now I have the hook point, she's open and the conversation turns interesting, strength and weaknesses. I say something that ticks. "Yeah darling, I like go getters! You inspire me ... Is there something I should be worrying about?" "I'm too sexy maybe? But you seem to be doing good too on that!" "Oh you're such a darling you put a smile on my face... But what's your name?" I always introduce myself right away on online dating, but she forgot. "Lol. Time to introduce myself. I'm Seppuku" I then proceed to compliment some of her online pictures. The contrast between the color she wears and her black skin. "What are you doing" I'm doing nothing, at home now. "Why you did not invite me over to occupy you?" she asks. "I invited you for tomorrow but you're busy". Haha. "Tomorrow I can be available" Not what she said initially but it works much better after some rapport. From then we discuss logistics.

So the next day the date is delayed until 8:15pm instead of the initial 7 agreed - she got a serious excuse for this. She is very sexy. Pretty face with her short hair, but voluptuous body with impressive boobs and large hips. OMG. She's very warm like the black girls I dated before. I take her at her place and we only reach the Kempinski Lounge bar at 8:50. She has a curfew at 11pm. It's going to be very difficult to pull her in so little time (there's 25 min drive to her place). Before we reach the Kempinski I hesitate to change plan and bring her directly to my home... But with little face time, seem to me a bit risky and I finally play it safe. We have a nice time at the Lounge. I hold her in my arm, take her hand, caress her arm. She's very OK and the mood is good. At 9:40 she gets a call, it's her supervisor asking her to come home right now. That's Qatar, guys. Employers dictating you how you should use your private time. So the date comes to an abrupt end. I drive her home. We have more fun in the car. She shows me the "African magic" which is her caressing my arm, then moving up the arm through the sleeve then my torso. Wow. I'm driving lol. I give her a good kiss before we separate.

The next day I'm busy with Anna (my LR) and I want to see if she comes back so I let her without message all day. She reverts to me on Sunday morning. Good, I'm in ;-)

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
August 29 - Fuckdate with Anna

On Aug 29 I initially had a date planned with M.C. a girl I contacted two weeks ago. But by 2:30 pm she desists. So now I'm facing a free evening.

Meantime I had an ongoing chat evolving with Anna (I called her R. in my Aug 27 post), and I decide to make a move. My first time to take a girl out of online dating, straight to my home. It ends up in a good fuck and memorable evening. Here's the LR:

https://boards.girlschase.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11373

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
August 31 - The two Marias

They both have the same name so here I called them Maria and Maria 2.

Maria 2 was the first one I met, chronologically. On Badoo. It's eight months story of missed meetings, silences, then her coming back, then a brief mini date, then silence. She kept coming back all the time. Although very pretty woman, with sexy eyes and sensual smile, her logistics particulars were very incompatible with my free time so I did not see a point in insisting. Things changed after I returned from my vacations, end of July, because now I don't have my kids and much more free time, and also she now have more free time off (every Sunday, to be precise). For the avoidance of doubt, here in Qatar there are Labor laws, both they are poorly enforced, so it is not uncommon to meet a girl who has very little time off (or sometimes not at all). Unthinkable in Europe. Well after my return we started dating but my attempt at projecting sexy vibes on her had some peculiar side effect. The way I see this girl, she's a High Sex Drive, Low Self Esteem type (see Joseph W South book, Practical Female Psychology for the Practical Man). What make things harder is that her sex drive is buried under the social conditioning of the good girl. Well I must have made her fucking horny, but she just consciously could not admit it. After our second date I called her and was surprised to see her mad and crazy at me, everything I said on date 2, was somehow, one way or another, thrown back at my face. I let it cool down two weeks,then reverted to her, and she was still mad angry. Ok I played it cool, then ejected.

Maria is an experiment. Very pretty and sexy woman. I met her on WeChat back in June, and quickly organized a date with her. Went smoothly. I was starting to play with the idea of building p tension first before releasing it with my physical touch. Seems it made her excited. Was not possible to pull home then because my ex wife was visiting us. She's working in Dubai and few days later she returned there. But from then on she started to text me every day. It turns out that she had plans to come and work in Doha. And I guess, she was trying to keep me warm until then. Well at some point the daily texting became intrusive. I was going to see my girlfriend in the Philippines, so I had to break the daily routine of chatting. After my return we resumed texting, although more occasionally. She was in the process of resigning from her work and coming to Doha. Well today she just arrived in Doha and texted me "Hola! Landed. Will see you soon?". Now the question is, when we meet, will it flop? or blossom? Let's see. After a great first date and built up expectations over two months of texting, let's see what the return to reality will be.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
September 4 - Interesting week

In addition to the great first day fuck date with Anna (my LR) I had several interesting interactions this week, including the long expected date with Maria.

Maria

I've posted on the two Marias but just quickly, I met her once before in June, she was in Dubai and seeking a job in Doha. We've been in touch by text so far. Well, this week she finally landed in Doha. She texts me as soon as she lands "Hola! Just landed! Hope we will meet soon?" I arrange a quick call the same evening to take news and tell her to settle first before we meet. Chatting was sporadic in the week, but I did not take the lead, on purpose. Since she's very little available on text (busy) I would have been chasing. On Thursday she texts me "any plans for the week end?" and then we setup a meeting for Friday 6pm.

On Friday she arrives 35 minutes late. Wow I had forgotten how pretty and sexy she is, in person. My uber cool rule, I don't express impatience at her delay, I just tell her that she should inform me of the delay 15 minutes before the time. We're at the Lounge, having white wine, holding hands, and she is so chatty. I play with her hair as we speak. I do my break physical rapport thing and she reinitiate physical touch. The drinks are over. We leave. I don't tell her where we go, she does not ask. Good. I bring her home. It's only when we reach my parking that she asks. I tell her that I'm going to prepare some quick dinner. I do something quick. We're in the sofa first and I have her in my arms, then we move to table for dinner. Back to sofa. I start my touching kissing as she speaks. She's so chatty and talkative. Yet she is fully in control. Knows what I am doing and where I'm going. She lets me kiss her then pushes me back ("I want a coffee") then lets me come back. When I move away, she comes in my arms. When I get too close she puts distance. When she's too talkative I just kiss her on mouth (and she lets me). The game lasts about one hour like this, so the physical escalation won't go further.

Finally she asks me what I want. We get to what really matters to her. She wants to get into a relationship. Well am OK with this, she's sexy, smart and resourceful, and I don't have a girlfriend right now, she could be this. I just tell her that I am open to any outcome. I don't have expectations, but if things flow there naturally, why not. I tell her that I will not promise her anything I'm not sure. She says OK. Let her digest that. As we're about to go, she wants me to stand up and gives me a smack on my lips. "What's this kiss? My daughter kisses me like this" and then she gives me a long and passionate kiss, wow, a long time I did not have a kiss like this. I drive her home. When we leave, we kiss again.

She won't go in fuck buddy mode and wants to know if the road is cleared before engaging. Yet this was a failed sexual escalation. She was very much in control and her frame was stronger. I want to see if she is coming back to me first. If she does, then I will have some challenge for her as well. If not... Well no big deal, I have lots of ongoing business lol.

Maria 2

Season 3, Episode 19. Lol. She's back to me with a quite interesting convo. Basically she wants me to bring her some food, nothing less.

Me: Last time we spoke you got crazy and angry at me, even after two weeks. And now you want me to go and buy things for you. I don't understand.
Her: ...
Me: I am very happy to see you again but I want you to be nicer to me, that's all I ask. In return I will have more patience.
Her: Talking too much. If you don't like the small favor I'm asking... It's up to you
Me: Of course it's up to me. You ask favors but you don't want to do me the favor I ask
Her: Just say no, no need to talk too much
Me: So if it's me asking, I talk too much
Her: What is nice people to you? Going to your place, kissing...?
Me: You're not ready to have this discussion obviously
Then I eject from texting. Let her incubate this another couple of weeks.

Patricia

My date from a week ago. During the week I asked her to go out on Friday but she said she could be potentially off on Saturday. I told her she should confirm me by Friday night. On Friday still no news so I text her about the meeting tomorrow. I tell her I will be in her area to buy wine and pork in the licensed shop, to refill my stocks. Could pick her right after that.

Her: "Do you have enough funds to purchase?" Lol she's asking money.
Me: No. Am actually stealing. Tastes much better when it's free
Her: Oooh wow!
Me: Hey its a genuine proposal to meet. If you don't like or have something else, I'm cool
Her: ...
Me: Have no funds, just let you know
Her: So how do you think your stocks can be filled?
Me: I don't have a problem with this
her: Ok then relax
I eject. She's off my list now. In retrospect, when I drove her last time I made the mistake to tell her it was a rental car. Then she asked me how much I was paying for the rent, then for my flat. Which I obliged, my flat is pretty cheap by Doha's standards. But all this money is much more than what she's making in a month. I said no when she asked my salary. I guess that must have make her think too much. Fair enough I just save myself from a trouble girl.

Anna and Bella

There was a failed attempt to setup a second meeting with Anna. I have an quiet and nice evening at my place with Bella (my fuckdate from last March). Mood was off from both sides for sex. We just chilled, had wine, and chatted. But nice!

Micro date with MC

MC is a girl I contacted two weeks ago. She was into me since day one but her logistics make it difficult to meet. There was an attempt to meet last Saturday... Cancelled by her at last minute. This Friday at 12 she texts me that she is about to come to City Center mall (5 minutes from my place, and she knows it). We meet there 45 minutes later. She is pretty although a bit chubby - ok enough. We end up at the Starbucks and stay about one hour. It's a high social pressure environment so no crazy attempts here. Good time, we laugh, I touch her arms and look into her eyes a lot. I cannot bring her home because she came with a friend and they plan to go back to their distant place together. It's alright, maybe next time she will come without friend. I think she will be alright to come to my place. Let's see.

Recap.

I contacted 11 new girls this week. One of them at least seems very much into into me, and as I write this I have a meeting setup with her this afternoon.
Three more girls to follow up on from this week, three girls to follow up from the week before
Dates: fuck date with Anna - date with Maria - microdate with MC - one new date planned today.

Life is getting pretty busy ;-) On track with objectives. However I'm getting more contacts that I can handle. Will need to reduce contacts target this coming week and focus more on follow up.

In the last three weeks I have contacted 43 girls. Statistics:

* I'm not interested: 13
* Interaction stalled: 11
* Bad Logistics: 4
* To follow up: 7
* Dates: 5 (incl. 2 fuckdates)
* Other: 3 (one in love - another wants to sell me women - another likely stalled)

Not included is my recurring date Maria

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
September 12 - weekly recap

Shit happens, my flat got flooded and my real estate agent got me to move flats - so that kept me busy pretty much all week.

Yet I got 7 new contacts. One of them is M. She is very chatty and seems very much interested. I manage to arrange the date within three days.

date with M.
She is pretty, with long red hair (not her natural color) and very sophisticated, make up, jewellery. However from the moment I meet her I can feel her reserve. She keeps some distance. Not that much into me. We have an early dinner, and it gets a bit better, but I still sense she needs more face to face time. So instead of pulling her home (my original intent) I take her to the bar. We have drinks, I do my touch routine. But my usual magic does not seem to work. She returns home. The next day she does not respond to my text. It's off. Now in retrospect, I think I should have tried to pull home anyway even if I did not feel it.

Another contact is B. Interestingly I did not get her with the usual online thing. She's working for the real estate agency and she showed me my new flat. I like her immediately. I stay in control, keeping a bit of an edge to build tension, then releasing it with a sexy smile, then keeping her guessing then making her laugh. When she asks me to fill a form, I tell her my name is Bond, James Bond, but I am here under cover identity Seppuku, and I keep my serious tone when everyone around laughs. When all is over, I ask her if she's about to leave the building. She initially says no, but the ask why, and I tell her it would be nice if she could give me a ride to my former flat. And she agrees, go get the car, and drives me. On the way I tell her it would be nice if we had some drinks sometimes. "Sure!" I wrap it up by chatting her a story of mine then we leave. Now unfortunately with my week moving things I was not able to follow up with her on this invite. Bad timing. I spent the rest of the week moving stuff. Not sure if I can revive this after a week.

Now, there is Jane, my fuckdate of three weeks ago, who's been texting me three times a day ever since. Mid week, she sends me suggesting pictures of her open legs. On Thursday she texts me "let's drink". On Friday (weekend here) she calls me at 9 am asking me to pick her. Well, why not. I bring her home, we have a coffee, then we spend the next hour fucking good. She sucks me, I lick her, condom on, I give her three orgasms then I come. She's very sexy. She now tells me of her boyfriend. They met once and did not have sex yet. I like it very much because it now puts me in the situation of the lover. It is established also that I am not of the jealous type, and excluded as boyfriend candidate. I give her advice regarding her boyfriend.

My two other fuckdates are getting a bit crazy. Anna initially texts me about a "house warming event" but then asks to stay overnight and also special permission to smoke in my home. "It's no smoking here" then she says "That's why I'm not coming". I joke her that I don't have cigarettes, but I have one cigar. Lol. She is now off. Naomi is sending me some bitter and ambiguous messages about how guys are using her, and I strongly disagree. She keeps saying it's not about me but in general, and then keep sending more ambiguous message of the sort. I'm a bit pissed to be honest. Anyway she's now off too. I find it uneasy to handle the after. I am ok to see them... once a week at most. But it seems they can't handle it and autoreject.

Anyway, no worries, it's a new week ahead and I have another date already planned.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
September 18 - interesting week

Sheila
So this week I'm not taking much new contacts. I know I'll be away on the 23 so no need to on-board so many contacts and not being able to follow up on this. I get three new contacts early in the week. One of them seems to be into me a bit but she's a bit too old (41). Another is unhappily dating another guy - am not interested. And the last is Sheila, which unfolded into a very interesting interaction. She's cute, and she would be very pretty if not for her belly fat, which is too much. Yet she's really *smoking hot* on matters of sex. Here's the link to the field report:

https://boards.girlschase.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11587

Belinda
I have never met her but I want to know if it's possible to invite her home and see her for the first time here. Belinda - not her real name of course - is a Korean woman I met online early June this year... don't remember which app. But we exchanged numbers then texted on Whatsapp. She sent me some pictures... then I got very busy until my return from vacations in late July. And in August, I posted a picture of mine on WeChat. Just a trick to see who likes me. I got a compliment message from... Belinda. Via the phone numbers we're also linked on WeChat. So I told her I appreciated her compliment, then moved on to other things. I must say I had a little bit forgotten about her. And on September 5... Here she pops up again on WeChat messenger. Chat a bit, very minimal. Her English is not great anyway. I suggest to meet some time. Says ok. Now in the chat, there are two items that sound like she's a professional. "When you need me you tell me before ok?" and "You need massage?" the second one is ringing an alarm. I answer "It's alright, thank you".

So she's likely a professional, at least part time. The chat went a bit off after that... until she comes back to me a week later. She mention that we're very near. She's indeed at the Hilton, less than 2km away. She's now with her friend - or at duty - so I tell her that she can come to my home for a glass of wine next time. She sends me many pictures of bottles of wine then "very much. hahahaha". On Tuesday 15 I write her "Come for dinner Thursday evening if you're available" then proceed to give my location. For me, this is a test. Can I have a girl coming straight to my home without even meeting face to face? Her reaction is not negative nor positive. We chit chat a bit. She sends some very suggestive pictures. On Thursday 17, morning, I text her that my invitation is serious and still holds and ask her to come at 8 pm. Dinner, wine. Now, she refuses, arguing body pain and period. OK never mind. We continue to chat. Later on I text her "Well if you change your mind and want to come anyway, let me know before 5pm, otherwise I will make other arrangements". I say that, in case her earlier refusal was bullshit in need of persistence. But it was not. She answers "My period has come, do you mind it?" "OK, better to do another day".

OK let's see here. I will be away for holidays, let's see after I come back. But I need to disqualify myself further from the "You need massage" thing. Make it clearer, no money for sex.

Elisa
Met her on WeChat on September 9. It's been a slow start across the week, but progressively we get to know a little bit of each others and exchange pictures. Another single mom here, earning a living for her ten years old son back in the Philippines. She's 32, long hair, beautiful, and curvy shapes but not fatty. She's working in a cleaning company, curfew at 11pm. Goes to church at least once a week. I like her a lot. I start to suggest going out on dinner. First reaction "Yes... if I have time" I don't get fazed, and continue the dialogue. I introduce the time constraint that I will leave for vacations on 23. "Had bf during your 3 years here?" "No" "Oh so sad. No love". Then she says she's scared of dating here. Well I can understand. Police. Company curfew and strict rules. Perverts. Prison if pregnant. In one word: Qatar. But also, being hurt by love. She relates to all of these. She asks, and I tell her I had a GF here, who is now back to the Philippines and applying to new jobs. She asks if I miss her, and I say that our eventual separation was expected from the beginning. "I don't believe in forever" and she relates. After that, I drop it a bit and stay off radar. Had my adventures with Sheila.

She's the one who reverts to me after two days with "I was planning to meet you tonight but my company sent me on an evening assignment". That was on Wednesday and I was expecting to see Sheila at 9. The real message here is that she's considering to meet me for real, in spite of the "scared of dating" frame. I have to take it forward again. I'm off for the evening - busy, lol - but we resume the next morning. She asks again when I'm off, "I'm leaving of Tuesday evening. You think we can meet before?" At 3 pm I'm back "Elisa, you have some free time tomorrow? To meet a handsome man (wink)" "Hahahaha. I don't know yet, but if I have I'll let you know".

On Friday 18 she reverts to me again. I go for it: "Later today I will go to *xxx* shop to check the laptops, come with me if you can" "We can meet if you want, but I'm with my friend". I call her for the first time, she has such a sweet feminine voice. OK so she's fine to see me, but her friend will be with her. Fair enough, I agree to play along this rule. I meet the two at 5:30 pm and tell them to come to my home, I'll cook something. Elisa my date is really beautiful, with her skirt, feminine legs, long hair, angelic smile. Seems to have very sizeable boobs, too, which is very stimulating. In the car, I am the one talking all the time, they both need some time, but I build the comfort slowly.

When we're home, I get both of them to help me with the cooking, it's soon all in oven. Then we're in the living room, and open a bottle of wine. Show them my pictures. Show them my guitar and play a bit. Slowly build the touch with Elisa. It's a unique situation for me, we're dating with her friend next to her. They show me their pics too. Take the chance to get closer to my date. Arm briefly around shoulder. When I'm with her briefly in the kitchen I get closer to her, like for kissing. I sense she's not ready for make out, so I kiss her on forehead. More time with the girls in the living room, I'm holding her hand. I get her to kiss me on the cheek and shoot a picture of this. Dinner served. Good. We shut off all lights and admire the city view. The friend go to the rest room... My date is close to me, my hand over her shoulders... I approach my lips to hers, and wait. She smiles slightly. I kiss her. It's a long and tender one. Friend is back. We're still in the dark. I have her hand in mine, I take it to my mouth and slowly kiss each of her fingers, one by one, with a little sucking on the tip of each finger. I slowly caress her bare arms, back and forth the whole arm length. Play with her hair again and again. Touch her bare legs just above knee. Her skin is so soft. The friend is now kind of letting us alone while on her phone. When she's out of the room we make out again.

Finally time to go. The friend gets her BF to pick her so it's me and Elisa in the car. I drive her home. When we separate, she's the one initiating the kiss. After I'm back home, we exchange the pictures we took, then I call her. She has such a sweet voice. Really I like her. Have no girlfriend right now and considering her for the role. But it's not fully in yet. We need to wait and see how she's going to be the next day when the excitement goes down and her rationale mind gets in control again. I hope it goes fine, because I'm keen on her, she's my most exciting development since my girlfriend Lucy back in January.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
September 25th: Annual Recap

It's been one year already. On 26 September last year I took Carmelita on a date and that was the first one of a list where I would progressively put in application all what I learned by reading the great GC material. Time to summarize the achievements, draw the statistics, and reflect on the year passed.

In one year I had 24 dates... not counting 6 "minor dates" (dates "just to see" with no conviction and no follow up). Out of 24 dates, I got 10 different lays. Here I include my recent LR-- report with Sheila (handjob, and me fingering her) but I exclude Julie, this Kenyan girl who sucked me good in my car. But I also include the lay with my ex GF from 20 years ago. It was 20 years we did not see each other and I applied successfully the escalation techniques learned here. From these 10 lays, several of them were recurring lays, and two of them became regular girlfriends.

This is about a 40% conversion ratio from date to lay.

But in the past 5 weeks I have benefited from nearly ideal conditions. My children returned to the custody of their mother, and I did not have a regular girlfriend (they're nice but demand a lot of time and energy). In these past week, the statistics were as follow.

53 "matches" - mostly online. Equivalent to a Tinder match. Out of these 53:

* 14 turned out to be not interesting from my point of view - I just dropped the interaction.
* 20 interactions just died out. Sometimes it means the girl was not that much interested. And sometimes I just did not have time to follow up in a timely manner and the window closed.
* 8 interactions ended for other reasons: 4 because the girls had bad logistics e.g. they work at night or live too far; two girls are actually in love with another; one was in fact trying to sell me some prostitutes; and one left the country two days after first contact.
* 2 of them still has potential and require follow up.
* And 9 interaction resulted in a date. Out of these 9 dates I got 5 lays.

So... 17 percent match-to-date conversion ratio... and 55 percent date-to-lay conversion ratio.

Therefore recently my statistics have improved. It's better conditions but I also think I improved my process. I have to say that I am impressed by the efficiency of the same day lay strategy... The girls are just overwhelmed, they find it so exciting and in fact love it. Now in retrospect, I can think of a few cases, out of these 24 dates, where the girls simply disappeared after the first date. Carmelita, Maeva, Nola, Carla... I know how excited they were on first date... Then disappeared, or second date in limbo. I did not give them what they expected so much. Chase is right, the highest chance is one date one.

Reflecting on the type of girls I've had. Essentially asian, but also a few african women. Well, first because Qatar demographics is hugely tilted towards these nationalities. Now, with asian and african women, the white guys are inherently high value. Middle age, established and father also gives more value points. So with these girls I don't need to worry about value. Rather I have to focus on attainability. That's what I did: late last year I started to "dress down", no more blazers but tee shirts and leather jacket... Yet some elegance in matching colors. Also, I worked on the sexy side. I dropped this useless broad friendly smile and worked the slow sexy smile, the building tension with an edgy expression. The rest is making her talk to get her comfortable, and lots of touching.

Touching or not touching early. Earlier this year (e.g. Nicky) I would take her hand on the minute I first met her. Recently, I started applying restraint, and waited to build some tension before touching her for the first time (Carla, Mary). In hindsight I think the first approach is better. It makes a huge impression on the girl. First meeting, sexy smile "Hey how are you?", take her hand smoothly and lead her. Sometimes there's a resistance, she would take back her hand... 10 seconds ... Then put it back by herself.

Some thing I learned also, is planting an idea and let it blossom. I did it recently for Sheila "either we go to my home, or we try the Strata bar. Let's walk for now". The idea of going to my place is here and gaining weight. When we're about to reach the Strata it's her who found the excuse not to go there: "I don't have my ID card...". With Anna, I baited her with my cooking... Then our first date was implicitly understood to be at my place. Now I'm texting Leah (a girl I contacted in June...) and I'm sending her pictures of my new flat and the view from 22nd floor. Lol. Let the idea works its way now ;-)

And it's a process. I get approximately one lay for every ten girls I match. So match 10 girls a week and enjoy one new lay each week. Make sure you meet her late afternoon or very early evening, in order to have time for further developments the same evening. Have the logistics ready.

Now... I recall I had a date back in 2011. That was before I ever heard of GC. It was a disaster. I did it all: became needy, chasing, wining and dining, no touch, nice guy, etc... In spite of me doing all the possible mistakes she was good enough to give me a second date, then disappeared and cut all bridges. In fact, it prompted me to react. I will need to write a separate post on this.

Well it's been a lot of fun this year. Looking forward to more!

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Seppuku in Laos

As part of the new agreement with my ex, my children are now established with her in Laos. It is agreed that I will visit them regularly there, and my ex family in law is OK to welcome me in their home while I'm there. So I'm here in Vientiane (the capital of Laos) since the 23rd... And of course I have now an immense curiosity to find out about the feminine side of local population lol. Good news, Badoo and WeChat show tons of pretty sexy females just waiting for me.

But compared to Qatar there are also big differences. First, the logistics is very difficult. No way I can pull a girl where I stay. It's a big family house, there's always somebody, and it would not do with my hosts if I brought a fuckdate here. Also, I don't have a car or motorbike, and depend on the local "tuktuk" which are basically motorbike taxis. The issue with them is to explain where I want to go since a) I don't know the places names, and b) I don't speak Lao language - their English is usually poor. Second, I will find out that the society here is very conservative. Third, language is a barrier, although possible to manage it more or less in English.

My usual opener strategy ("love me tender love me true") is useless here... Maybe the girls lack the cultural reference? Or is it just English? Well, I find it better to connect online on WeChat and wait to be approached. And I'm getting lots of invites... And soon some minidates. I go to the dates "just to see" because it's nice anyway to meet with local girls... But no idea how I'm going to pull here. For that perspective I would have been better in a hotel... But my ex family in law would not understand if I refuse their proposition to host me.

So here we go.

Sep 24. Quick lunch date with O. 27, contacted in Badoo the day before. We meet in central Vientiane for a lunch. She’s pretty. She is reserved. I can’t say initially if it’s because she’s shy, or because she’s anxious of social pressure (people around us watching) or if because conservative mindset. She's on lunch break from work. I keep my frame of strong and cool man. No broad wide smile, always keep the cool. I’m next to her. I touch her forearm briefly but deliberately. When lunch is over I insist a little bit she comes over for a coffee shop. “I don’t like coffee” “How about juice? You like mango juice?” She does not like mango juice. “How about coconut milk?” She laughs. Yes she does. But she won’t come, she has work. OK I don’t lose my cool and just ask if she wants to meet me again. “Yes why not”. Later after we left she explains by text that she was hurt previously by a foreigner who promised to come back and left her. Because she’s in the “men lie” mode I explain that I don’t see a need for lying and set all clear what I can and cannot propose. I leave it here, wait and see mode. In the following days she will revert to me several time but we wont manage to set up a meeting.

Later in the afternoon another girl, K. 21, is over me and proposes to meet. But tonight I’m not available so no luck. We continue the interaction and she starts sending pictures of her in underwear. I send pictures of my sexy self. Left open for now.

Sep 25. Spent the afternoon with two Swiss women (mother and daughter) met at coffee shop. They’re speaking french so I just open naturally by asking how long they were in Vientiane. We have coffee then I join them after lunch in tourist activity around Vientiane. At the coffee shop I see the body language of the young one. She's 26 with blonde hair and slim body. As we speak, her knees are pointing at my direction and she twists her hair and give me long stare when I’m looking and chatting her mom. All good signs. But a) I don’t have a place to pull, and b) I don’t know how to isolate her from her mum, and c) they’re leaving Vientiane tomorrow morning. So never mind I just join them for the social experience. We spend 4 hours together visiting some local monuments, then I return home. I guess the girl is disappointed but well logistics is very tight.

Sep 26. Contact with V. Communication is very basic, she sends voice message in Lao, I do the same in English. Exchange pictures. We agree initially to meet at a nearby temple which makes a nice landmark. She initially asks me to pick her up. I suggest she uses tuktuk because I have no car nor motorbike. At around 5pm I reconfirm the meeting with her. She now asks me how much I’m prepared to pay. To which I say, "No, sorry, I don’t need to pay to see a woman." She says I’m old and why should she see me for free. I reiterate that I don’t need to pay to see a woman, then I’m out.

K. is back. She asks me to go dancing with her. It’s too late and I can’t, due to social obligations with my hosts. Really it’s hard situation. She’s literally asking me and I can’t. In hindsight I should have called her. And at the end of the day I don’t even have a place to pull. Difficult situation.

Sep 27. It started in WeChat on Sep 25. All day long, interaction with Y, a 23 years old beauty. She’s the one who initiated the approach on 24th, and initially before accepting the invite I challenged her on her age. She’s a beauty. There was a failed attempt to meet her on 25, but it was probably because she needed to build more comfort first. So I continued the chat with her a bit more and finally pulled a date for today 27. At 3pm I finally meet her. She is really pretty and cute and adorable. I can sense she’s excited about me. In the coffee shop I sit next to her then take her hand (she also takes mine) and play with her hair and give her lots of eye contacts, that she holds. She’s not OK for a small kiss when we take a picture together. We go out and walk. Very quickly she removes her hand from mine and we walk separately. She explains that she feels the other people staring at her. Well, fair enough. We walk a bit on the river side but the sun is really hot, so we take it to the streets. She looks for something that she has to buy for her home. When we’re done, we sit on a bench side by side. It’s the nice conclusion of the date, we like each other etc… No kiss - fair enough it’s still public place although not much people. We separate. Really cute and adorable but OMG it’s a very conservative dating, I need to recalibrate for this sort of case. In the following days she will not initiate chatting and politely reply if I initiate, but it's basically done.

29 Sep to Oct 2 - short trip to Singapore. Highly eventful - lol. LR in progress

Oct 3. Date with L, 30. She initially contacted me on WeChat. I learn that she's actually Thai. Nice sunny smile, very pretty, shapy and some belly fat: "It's the beer here" she says. No worries the whole lot is still very much to my liking. Same, problem is I have no plan to pull her. I'm not an expert in kinky logistics, like pulling in toilets, and I don't see myself trying that here in Laos. She accepts my hand well, as we cross Vientiane in "tuktuk". There is a bit of awkwardness as the noise of the engine covers what she says, plus her Thai accent and my French accent. It gets better when we reach the coffee shop. I sit by her side (much better than face to face in my opinion), take her hand and caress her arm gently as I make her talk. Her story is that she came recently in Vientiane to escape an abusive, jealous Canadian boyfriend. I learn that he is in his forties, too, so basically I know I'm her favorite boyfriend profile, western guy middle age. We then leave and walk hand in hand around the streets, we both have some small errands to do. After we're done we hire another tuktuk. I hold her hand all the time, look at her deep in the eyes and compliment her on her beauty. "You're a sweet tongue" "I say what I think. I don't care if you believe or not" with a smile and a wink. "In France we do this" I take her hand and kiss her fingers one by one. Big positive reaction. It's time to separate. After that I don't text her in 24 hours. Later the next day I ask her about her evening and send her the picture we took together. We talk about going to the mall together on Monday 5th. More small talk. "Missing you smile :)" I tell her. She sends me a nice picture of her.

And that's it, to this date! I have just skipped a few minor dates that I did not really care much about.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
October 9 - End of Asian adventures and return to Doha

Oct 1. My LR with Charlene in Singapore: https://boards.girlschase.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11760

Oct 5 and 6. Dates with R. Vientiane, Laos.

We connected on Badoo on Oct 4 and started chatting casually. She’s really beautiful. On Oct 5th we switch to WhatsApp and exchange pictures. I get to know that she had a Spanish boyfriend, 45, with whom she stayed 2 years and had a child with. Then last year he left them and never gave any news since then. We agree to meeting over a drink. She choose the place in an area where little people know her. We finally get to meet in the afternoon.

She’s absolutely beautiful, delicate make up, and sweet perfume. Thin, long hair, feminine shapes. I feel her reserve, which I guess is from social pressure. I do not break my frame, but adopt a more patient approach. Don’t throw myself at her. Don’t be funny. Keep calm, let her talk her story, and wait she comes to me. I’m facing her at 45 degrees angle, 80 cm away from her. No physical contact for now. She speaks her story, which I relate and genuinely show compassion. In my talk to her, I exclude myself as a boyfriend, as I’m away from the country, explaining that the best for her is to find a man in the same city. Picture time. I grab a chair behind her, get close to her, and we take pictures. My hand on her shoulder. We show each others pictures. She has tons to show. I’m very close to her, from behind, and gently caress her forearm and shoulder as she shows me her pics. I can smell her hair. She’s the one suggesting that we see each other more and stay in touch. She has to leave and pick up her son at school. In the evening she’s the one coming back to me, two times. She sends beautiful pictures of her. I send her the shots I took of us. She likes. Later she comes back again to me. I mention that I wouldn’t mind being with her now (it’s 11pm past). She sends a sexy picture, I do the same.

On Oct 6th I try to arrange a second meet with her during the day but it turns out to be difficult, so I leave her with “No worries”. She comes back later to me (what I was betting on) with a proposal for dinner. I get to the restaurant in time, she shows up 20 minutes late. The restaurant turns out to be a mediocre place for dating. The rain obliges us to move in a smaller area with all other guests, near the hifi speaker and loud music. It’s very noisy and most of the food we want to eat is not available. There is little exchange during the meal. After we’ve done we go for a little walk, but again the rain (light one fortunately) obliges us to head back home. We walk hand in hand. As we get close to home we go through dark small streets and I take the chance to kiss her. She engages willfully into it. As I think it’s done for today I have the surprise that she invites me to stay more, for drinks. It’s near her place and a person she knows here pulls a table and chairs, they send a girl buy some beer. She actually invites me to seat close to her, which I’m happy to oblige. As we chat and go through her pictures, I run my hand over her body, arms, hair, legs, belly, shoulders, neck, in a sensual manner. There won’t be much more than that. Anyway nice evening. She’s apparently OK to see me more when I’m back in December. Well it’s a long way until then, but why not. She suggests I take a hotel room next time I come, rather than staying in a family house. Lol.

Oct 7 and 8. Wonderful 24hrs with Olivia, Bangkok, Thailand.

My LR: https://boards.girlschase.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11803

Oct 9. Return to Doha.
My regular fuckdate Jane has been sending some distress signals in the past two weeks because it's not going well with her boyfriend. "Do you need to consult Dr. Seppuku?" I text her. "I am not crazy. Just a little unwell lol" she answers. We get to meet later in the afternoon and I bring her home. I'm still very tired by the jetlag... But as the chicken cooks in oven I escalate her gently on my sofa then take her to the bed. She wants to be on top and get crazy over my dick. She gets satisfaction. After dinner she wants a second round... without condom. I refuse... In Qatar you don't take chances with pregnancy. Unwanted pregnancy without a legally acceptable father (i.e. married) it's one year prison for the girl. But she insists. She's a week away from period, not really safe. OK we'll do withdrawal. I take her from behind and come on her naked bottom. Then I drive her back home.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
October 16 - Reflecting on the past 4 years

It's week end here and I'm home, thinking about the enormous changes I've seen in the last 12 months. I can't help but recall this date in 2011.

A date 4 years ago
Nothing to be proud of. Although a very good start, I did it all wrong. Was needy, because who knows when I'm going to be that lucky again. Didn't dare to touch her. Chasing. Nice guy with gifts. Wining and dining. Etc... And eventually fucked it up massively.

At that time I was still married and divorce was in the air. I was weighting 15 kilos more than I do now, my BMI close to 30 (Class 1 obesity). I did not know anything about seduction or Girls Chase at that time. In my pre-marriage years I was getting girlfriends, but essentially on the Provider / BF / Nice guy mode. And all that was 15 years before, so no idea how to even get a girlfriend in this way.

I met G at work. She was one of the Consultants working on our projects, although I was not directly involved in her work. I saw her first when she came in my office. Although she was not here to meet me specifically she just gave me one of these warm smiles. In her late twenties, very pretty, nice feminine shapes. Later on, I noticed she visited my LinkedIn profile, so I jumped on the occasion to connect with her. She accepted the invitation the same evening, and we exchange numbers.

The next day as I was with my then wife and family, out in Doha, I received a Whatsapp message from her and we start chatting. And very soon we arranged a dinner. So far so good. She's Lebanese, our date was in a lebanese restaurant. Rapport building. The subject of my wife was not addressed, but she was aware that I had a family. And I couldn't resolve myself to take her hand, so we just chatted. The idea of same day lay and fast seduction was very, very far from my mindset. Dinner done, we walked to the car (she drove us) but no physical contact since I couldn't take her hand. We separated and I went back home.

Although initially she was the one chasing, it soon started to be me. I started to text and text and text her. I went to vacations with my family and I was texting her everyday, I was very needy and chasing. Instead of this bad dynamics, when I returned to Doha, she agreed on a second date with me (dinner again) and when we met, I gave her a small present from my vacations. During all the dinner I was staring at her hand that I know I should take, but just didn't dare. Finally the topic that had been carefully avoided emerged: how about my family. And here I was blocked. I thought she knew or guessed about it. How am I going to tell her than I'm married, but facing a divorce question. Since I couldn't talk about it, she suddenly turned cold. The dinner ended up abruptly and we walked back to her car. She was silent all the way back and we separated.

I sent her a frustrated email after that, and never heard about her anymore.

Later slow steps
Soon after that, I came across a Facebook post from a friend that mentioned about the Dukan diet. Had curiosity to look it up on internet, and the next day I started it. Three months later I had dropped 15 kilos, and looked thinner, younger, had more energy, and the way people looked at me changed. That was my first step at self improvement.

In mid 2012, when my divorce was very well in progress, I came across Girls Chase, not sure how, probably some Google search. It took me 6 months to absorb the main principles, but it was still very, very far from my mindset (had never had a one night stand before, and the fastest ever I bedded a girl was on second date... only once).

After that I had a few more attempts at girls. It was getting a bit better, but since I didn't have a process to on-board new girls, I was still depending on luck, and therefore needy and chasing. Sometimes in Q2 2013 I posted a FU / FR on this site (another nickname). Much better... but still no luck.

Between June 2013 and June 2014 I went through some downtime. Not really depressed, but no will to see anybody, just happy to be alone with myself. I guess a sort of self healing period from my recent divorce. It's only in June 2014 that I really kicked myself out of inaction. I stopped porn and masturbation and started to go out.

Fast forward to now
Here I'm sorry if it looks like bragging, but it is essentially my amazed discovery of what I've been missing in the first part of my life (I'm 46!)

Interesting how things have changed. In the last 12 months, I have fucked 11 different girls (plus two BJ / HJ). Now I constantly have at least two or three girls sending me a good morning message every day. Some of them sending me naked pictures of themselves, or otherwise very suggesting pics. In the last week I was in regular chat with 13 different girls. 3 of them are prospects here in Doha. 1 of them is my regular fuck date. 5 girls from Singapore waiting for me to come back (and sending sexy pictures). 1 is Olivia from Thailand, we had a video call and she stripped naked then fingered herself in video. Another 1 is from Laos. 1 girl I contacted two months ago is back to me, explains that she moved to Dubai on a new job, and suggests I pay her a visit there. And the last is one of my Tinder match from the Philippines with whom we're planning to meet.

In the last two months I have had a new LR almost every week. I'm used to having sex at least once a week with a different girl. Well I'm not sure that I will keep up with this rate because I will need to focus on other things as well. But it's good to know that it's possible.

No more chasing, no more needy message.

The beauty of it, is that it's now written on my forehead that I'm a guy who fucks girls. They sense it. They intuitively know in advance that, with me, it will happen. And they like it.

One drawback is, as soon as they realize that a long term relationship will not happen, then soon disappear. Granted, they give me sex upfront and enjoy it. But they secretly hope to rope me in. When they understand it will not happen, at least not on their terms, they soon disappear. Even if I'd like to see them more often. Here goes Elisa...

Oh I'm sure I still have tons to learn! But so far the trip was really worth it.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
October 27 - Update

Wow yeah! I'm now a cro-magnon man, millions of years of evolution from the space monkey where I was at the beginning of this journal.

Here is my latest field report - which occurred two nights ago:

https://boards.girlschase.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12000

Apart from that, since my return from Asia and after my last two months of very active dating schedule, I have put things a little bit on hold. Had few contacts on Badoo and WeChat but didn't really follow up on. First and foremost I had to focus on job search, my career here in Doha has been a little bit plateauing and I need to be moving forward. This has taken a lot of my energy. But then I also had some interactions with current contacts, which also took me more time and energy. Jane, my recurring Doha fuckdate; Olivia, my wonderful Bangkok date turned crazy; J. and R. contacts from Singapore that I didn't get to meet but still texting me; one of my date from Laos, and another girl from Laos I've never got to meet but who's asking me to be lovers now. Lol. Busy evenings in chats and calls. And there is Jenna.

Jenna
In the last three months,I have had this interaction with Jenna, a 29 years old lovely Philippines girl. She was one of the many Tinder matches I got when I visited the Philippines in July. Except that I was there with my then girfriend Lucy, and no way I could have met another girl then. The interaction started intermittently in Viber, mainly after I returned in Doha in August. She has an absolutely lovely smile and very cute face. She is also a mother of two and she managed to establish a number of businesses, two of which seem now to be sustainable. Also, she's a woman with many interests, and it's interesting to discuss with her. She has an ambitious "I want to build my empire" mindset that I like. So the interaction developped slowly, mainly on Viber, until mid September, when I was preparing my Laos trip. I suggested I could make a brief detour to the Philippines and meet her there. And instead of being excited at the prospect... She politely declined! Instead, she sent me a full body picture for the first time, and she's actually very overweight, borderline obese. This is where online dating can be very deceiving, and girls are pictures masters. I didn't freak out and mentioned how I was the same four years ago but managed to lose my excess weight in a matter of three months. At that point, it would seem that the interaction is pretty much over. But it was not.

After my return from Asia, she came back to me and I got to know that she had undertaken a massive diet. Many picture exchanges, and from the full body pictures it appears that she has dropped an impressive amount of weight. Although she does not mention numbers, it's very visible and probably about twenty pounds loss. She's now chubby, but the normal chubby that I can easily accommodate myself with. And again, otherwise she's very pretty, beautiful smile, smart, and very nice person. And so, we naturally discussed again about setting up a meeting, but also on mutual expectations.

She initially throws a "no sex" frame, mentioning the mistreatments she got from her ex husband, and saying she needs time. I rebuff this upfront, saying that a healthy sexual relationship is essential in a couple. Then I tell her that I hope that one day she'll meet a man that will reconcile her with sexuality (disqualify myself, break rapport, and ready to lose her). She says she hopes this man is me (she qualifies me, and reestablishes rapport). The same day, I call her on voice call for the first time, and take my most sexy tone. This is when you have a normal conversation, but in the background your voice tone is actually saying "Sex!". Very powerful. After the call she admits that my voice turns her on and that she wants to try again sexuality with me. Test passed.

It is agreed that we're going to meet in a third city, and we envisaged Singapore, Bangkok, and Manila. Then she throws her next test and mentions a "backpackers deal". I tell her that I'm going to book a very comfortable room with king size bed in a 4 stars hotel, that I'm forcing noone to sleep with me but if she feels comfortable she's welcome to stay with me. After that the topic of hotel is never brought up again. I don't bring it purposefully, but I take it for granted that she'll stay with me. After we meet at the airport it is my intention to tell the taxi to drop me at my hotel, pretext a shower, and I intend to ask her to come. But after last night's discussion I know for sure that it is clear to her also. Second test passed.

Last test... Whoever embarks on the path of getting women, must be ready for the roller coaster. I have booked my ticket. But suddenly, out of the blue, she decides she's "not ready for this" and calls the meeting off. She asks if I want her to introduce me to a friend of hers in Manila... So that I don't buy my tickets just for nothing. You must be kidding me. I stay firm, no need to introduce me to anyone, then insist. Her only answer is "I'm sorry". Then I become silent... Am actually calling the airline to see if I can change my tickets: I know a couple of girls in Singapore who would love to meet me. After 45 minutes she prompts me "Hey?" I answer: "I'm not insisting myself against your will, so I'm looking for other arrangements". "Other arrangements, like?" "That's for me to see" "I don't understand" "I mean changing my plans. It's just too bad that you could not trust me". After that she will be just scared off that the meeting does not take place, and she comes back "I will meet you". And later in the day she will just apologize for the whole drama.

Who knows what next now... But as of today our interaction is back as before. We have several voice calls in the week, she has booked her plane as well, and it is understood that we will be sharing a hotel room. She has started to poll me for hints about how our first night will look light.

To be continued!

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
October 31 - Two approaches

These days I'm not really following up on my new online contacts. The two dates I had last week were really easy cases that almost thrown themselves at me. Here is the link to my LR with Samia:

https://boards.girlschase.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12040

Since then, the interaction with her has dried up. I suggested we meet on Friday evening but she said something along the lines of "We will see in time, dear". About Iris (my FR earlier in the week) she came back to me with requests - I pick her at this place, she comes at my home to enjoy my wine and my swimming pool. This is the girl who let me pleasure her without bothering giving me even a handjob. I answered that the traffic is too crazy on Thursday evening and that I prefer to stay home. She disappeared. Anyway I stay away from girls who have a clear material interest in me. Bye bye.

Among the online interactions that emerged this week, there is B. a 28 years old Filipina employed as Personal Assistant in a company here. We exchanged numbers online and she called me on Wednesday evening... That's when I was busy fucking Samia, so I could not take the call. Instead, we arranged a call on Thursday evening. Interesting, we've never seen each other and the first physical contact is the voice. I use my most sexy tone and chat her for 45 minutes. There was no definite answer when I suggested we meet on Friday, so I preferred to defer the question for now and come back at a later time. She probably needs more time to decide, so play it cool and try later.

Two approaches
This Saturday I found myself with no definite plans so I decide to go on some errands. On my way back from my bank, I come across the shop where Joy is working from times to times, and decide to enter. Joy is not here, it's a menswear shop so I take a look at the items. The sales woman is a young brunette, tall, slender with blue eyes. When I'm about to go I ask her "Why the prices are not displayed for the clothes?" and she show me that the price is actually inside. It's about 150 USD for a simple shirt, I can get the same quality or better for a third of this price in France. I ask her if they manage to sell some of leather jackets here, and she answers that "they say the cold period only lasts a week here" which implies she's not been here for long. "How long you've been in Doha?" Six months... and the conversation starts. She's from Moldavia and has a lovely smile and beautiful blue eyes. Conversation goes and we touch on many subjects, her country, my experience in the Gulf... So I ask her "how about we keep in touch and go out some time?" "Oh but I really don't go out much" I escape the frontal argument: "It's fine... There are not many places, but there are a few. Have you tried the Strata bar at Intercontinental hotel?" and yes, she has. I ask again, and she repeats that she doesn't go out much. "Wrong answer! ;-)" I smile. "The correct answer was Yes, I'd like very much!" She smiles too. "OK I won't insist myself on you, let me leave you my number" and I write my number on a piece of paper. After that I continue the conversation for about ten minutes, then leave.

On my last errand, I had to bring my broken Samsonite luggage to the service center... which is in a small shopping mall. So I'm rolling my Samsonite with me, and two Filipina sales girls are looking at me. I look the most pretty one in the eyes as I approach, then I take my serious tone "I am going in vacations" showing her my luggage "I brought this with me so that... I can take you with me ;-)" they both laugh, then I drop my serious face, smile and wink. Then I leave them and bring my luggage for repair.

Now on another note. I ended my relationship with Lucy, we're now de facto separated with no clear plans as to when we might see each other again. Better she moves on than wait on me and be sad. I'm now without a girlfriend, and would not mind having one. But interestingly, exactly as Chase pointed out in his article, when you display Lover vibe, the girls won't stick around for long. In the last two months I have consistently pulled home on first meeting ever, and guess what, they don't stick around. Anna (my august LR) tried to rope me as BF but only on her terms - which is not OK to me so it didn't work. Naomi (Sept 5), I would have been keen to see her more, but she quickly turned crazy on me then disappeared. Elisa... She was beautiful and the sex was really good. We met three times before I left for vacation. Well, no luck, her contract here did not get renewed so she'll be leaving mid November. She broke up with me when I was away, I guess for damage control reasons. Charlene... It was clearly a one night stand as I was about to depart from Singapore, but we have kept contact. Then there was Olivia with whom I spent a memorable 24 hours in Bangkok. I would have kept in touch and visited her there... But she quickly turned crazy, demanding two hours of chat every night, plus random video call requests. Cannot have this. She didn't get my message so I was obliged to push back. Iris is a one way give-take case, so bye bye. And Sara, that I liked, which went silent after our night.

Being a seducer is a lonely business!

Incidentally, in the last 3 months, I had 14 dates including 7 full sexual intercourses, 2 failed escalations. In addition I had 5 "minor dates", dates "just to see" but with no intended follow up (for my dates in Laos, there was no seduction location I could think off). That's a busy schedule. I guess I'm now on my "digesting" phase.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
November 3 - Three girls back

In some cases, it's never really ended. After a while it becomes a big rotation where girls from before, that you thought were gone, are back when circumstances change. It's one of the good things with meeting plenty of girls.

Nov 1
MC is a girl that I took on a "minor date" on Sep 4. She seemed into me but it took time to get a first face to face meeting. To be honest on the logistic side, she lives far. That day, she came with a friend straight from work, and the friend was waiting outside while we were having a drink in a Starbucks. I never really insisted. She texted me many times after that, and I didn't ask for a second date, so she finally disappeared. Well, on Oct 9 after I returned from my asian trip, she was back to me and we made a video call. And, this week, Nov 1, she's back again. MC suggests I’m the one going to Al Wakra (her city) to meet her. I tell her 100 pct effort for the guy, 0 pct for the girl, unbalanced. I tell her that if she comes around city center (close to my place), I can drive her back. I let the idea infuse and blossom. Then I tease her with my cooking. She says “Thanks for the invite” “Of course you’re invited” then she says she loves to have a man cooking for her. I say it doesn’t come for free, she’d have to help in the kitchen. She insists she just wants to watch. I insists she has to help. “OK boss”. So now the idea of her coming in my home will just evolve by itself. Just wait the fruit is ripe :)

The other good surprise, N. is back. I contacted her on WeChat after my asian trip, and she's one of the many that I didn't really follow up, simply too busy with other stuff these days. But she's insanely sexy. She initially sent me a couple of very suggestive short videos of herself, one in which she is dancing a particularly sensual dance. I tried to meet her but it didn't materialize. She's working as a housemaid. Well I don't mind what they do for a living, but here in this country housemaids hardly have time off. Well, she had disappeared from the radar, and today Nov 1. she's back again. As I tell her that that i love cooking, she polls me for the husband role "a man who cooks is an ideal husband". “Lol. Who’s the best husband, the one who cooks or the one who makes love to her wife?” “Both hahaha”. Had already told her before that I'm not here to marry, but it's worth saying it again. I tell her that two people live together from their own will, not because a legal contract. She sends me a bunch of nice pictures of her. “I keep sending because you make me big” “You make me big too, lol!” “Hahaha”. I send her more pics, one of which I’m on a bed. “I like the bed” “This bed was actually in a hotel” and I send her a picture of my bed now. “Wow very wide”. Now that she pictures my bed, she will picture herself in it. Very good. Let it infuse.

Nov 3
And yesterday Nov 3, more surprise, Nicky my awesome sexual encounter of last Feb, is back to me, the Kenyan girl. It took her home on date 2, we had a few memorable sessions of sex, but then I more or less phased out when she tried to rope me as BF. I could have taken her as GF back then, instead of Lucy, but, while I don't mind having a black GF, I was wondering how she would come across with my kids. Instead, it was Lucy. Since then, she actually managed to change jobs for a much better one in Bahrain, which is very close, but it's a different country, plane, visa, etc... We had a few more chats, then off radar 6 months. And yesterday, she messages me back in Badoo. Seems all is well, she's still smoking hot with her large ass and cute smile. She mentions she might be transferred to Doha again, within her current company (a large international hotel), so I guess she's preparing the way to a GF / BF relationship. That would be ok with me now. I tell her I don't have the kids with me anymore, I'm that sexy single man again:) "Don't be a bad boy lol" "I'm trying to behave myself". I mention that I've never been to Bahrain and could come over for a week end sometimes, and she's up to it.

Upcoming weekend in Manila with Jenna
Apart from that I have this upcoming crazy thing with Jenna. I matched her on Tinder when I was in the Philippines this summer, and since then it was a pure Viber interaction, text, voice calls, picture exchange. Initially occasional chat, but more and more since October. She's pretty, but also part of my interest in her is her superwoman side, she established her own business through hard work. It turned out she was very overweight (maybe 170 pounds). That did not appear in the pictures she first sent me (girls are pics masters) but when I asked to meet her as part of my asian trip, she declined, and admitted her overweight. Since then she has put an enormous effort in weight loss and has improved a lot her silhouette (she sends me full body pics), and it all looks very OK to me. Well we could not wait anymore and decided to meet for real, to know for sure. The meeting with her will happen this coming weekend. I will fly to Manila for a week end there. I'm not sure what to expect to be honest. From what I know of her I would consider her for a more serious relationship, but first we have to break the barrier very quickly. It is understood, but unspoken, that she will stay with me in the hotel. But she could have a change in hearts and arrange some accommodation with friends there. In any case, I will have to play it tight, take her very soon, but softly. The best meetings are the one which are arranged within a few couple days of contacting the girl. Here, there is so much anticipation built in, that it might end up being difficult to live by it. So let's see. It's a crazy experiment.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
November 6 to 8 - Weekend in Manila

So I finally met Jenna, and everything worked smoothly beyond expectations. I will not put it as an LR, because I broke so many rules. Our interaction was purely online from our initial match in Tinder, July 28th, until this weekend. So tons of investment in text. Then I took on me to fly to Manila to meet her... Well, she also invested here, flying from Cebu and leaving her kids for two days (I made sure that she invested here, within her capabilities). I never chased her, and implied it clearly that "I don't have a problem to meeting girls". That statement raised lots of questions from her... Some of which I vetoed out, and some on which I answered partially (never making clear the extent of my turnaround with girls). I also made it clear my expectations from a relationship, in particular regarding sex. During the buildup phase leading to our meeting, she freaked out many times, threw barriers and shit at me, but always came back afterwards. One of these tests was, "I can't give you sexual satisfaction", mentioning the mistreatment she got from her ex husband, and the fact that she's "not quite ready for this". I held my frame, and later she returned to me "your voice turns me on..." It was also clearly implied (but never explicitly said) that we'll be sharing a hotel room.

When we met in Manila, I voluntarily gave a mix of lover and BF vibe. She truly is a great woman and I would see myself in a relationship with her. But I absolutely want to make it clear that sex is fully into the picture. As soon as we meet for the first time (in the taxi going to our hotel) I immediately take her hand, smile and start conversing. Things warm up very quickly. She puts my hand back into mine by herself each time I break, she caresses my hand in hers, sometimes touches my leg. We're still in the taxi, she puts her head on my shoulder, my arm is over her shoulder, and I start teasing her with the kiss... avoiding the lips for now, going for cheeks and neck, smiling in front of her mouth but stopping short of the kiss. She picks up the game and soon me make out. At the hotel, we take a quick shower each in turn, then get closer on the bed. She is very sensual, gets turned on by the kisses (even getting vocal when I kiss her neck). We'll make it four times over the course of the weekend.

Then on our free time out, I was all BF vibe. Hand in hand in the mall, going to cinema, restaurant, bar.

The interesting part is the last day. Time to recap. Of course, girls want to know where they stand and what to expect next. Because she knows what to expect, initially she tells me "it's no strings attached. You're free to do what you want... But reciprocally, same applies to me", however later in the day she cannot resist the boiling question: "I know earlier I said it's no strings attached... But if you have an opportunity to meet a girl, will you make the step?" Aha. I've been asked directly, and my personal policy is no direct lies. I can omit part of the truth to avoid hurting her, if the question allows it. But no direct, outright lie. I tell her exactly that. I tell her that men and women are different, for girls there is more emotional involvement. But for men, there's a difference between where the heart is, and where the dick is. Then "although I don't have immediately anything on the radar [no strictly true...], if there is an occasion..." She interrupts me "no need to say more" and she is visibly affected. I reiterate. "At this stage, a full commitment relationship seems to me a bit premature". She didn't say anything, but I know she's silently blowing a fuse. Girls are girls. They want to be the sole person in full control of the relationship. They don't like it at all if the guy has cards in his hand.

Shortly after we're off to airport. We exchange a kiss in the taxi and then part ways. Later over text, there will be several rounds of blowing fuse (and I'm unfazed). But as of now, she's still on board. We're in a Viber relationship now. But well, now that my kids are based in Laos, it's only a small extra stretch for me to go to Manila. To be continued.

Interestingly, Jenna, and a few other persons, are starting to compare me with James Bond. Last year, I was compared to George Clooney, and was indeed wearing blazers and classy jackets. Sort of George Clooney like. Since then I worked on my attainability and decided to opt for a younger and less "out of my league" look. Jeans, tee shirts and leather jacket. Add the sunglasses, plus improved on my sexy, edgy smile... James Bond. I am now trying the James Bond opener. "My name is Bond, James Bond". Then go on to explain very seriously that I work on the secret service of Her Majesty, but here my cover identity is Seppuku, a french National working for the State of Qatar. Lol. Let's see!

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
November 16

Great news, my latest LR with Ina:

https://boards.girlschase.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12226

It's been 13.5 weeks since I took Carla on a date, and I got 14 different "dates" (excluding my adventures in Laos where I couldn’t pull anyway). That’s nearly one each week. 3 interactions died before reaching sexual escalation. 2 failed on LMR. 9 reached bed. And most importantly I have understood a few things in the process… It really works as advised here. It’s my amazed realization to how easy it is actually.

Girls sense more or less that I’m getting girls, and it makes them excited. Since I meet them online, it must flow through from my pictures, my text communications, non chasey, non needy from relative abundance.

When they meet me, they have expectations that I will take them sexually - whether they consciously admit it or not. Girls expectations from me were very different 20 years ago, before my marriage, so whatever I had learned before is no longer applicable, and it initially set me on the wrong path. This was already true last year, even before I started to improve my game… Carmelita, Joanne and Aimee, I was on the wrong path. If I don’t meet their expectations very quick, they disappear. You have only one chance, maybe two. Carmelita, Maeva, Nola, Carla… So sorry, darlings, that I disappointed you, I didn't know back then.

And no matter what they say… They all speak the same “want LTR” language, but they were all absolutely OK for me to bring them home and bed on our very first date. And they absolutely loved it when I took them. They’re just excited about the sex, as long as enough comfort is built. The problem comes after, when they try to frame me as a BF. Some of them just give up upfront and disappear. Some of them keep chasing and go crazy. They are really uncomfortable when it’s not on their terms. There is a subtle balance of push and pull (or PNP, Positive Negative Positive) here, where I give a little bit of what they want, enough to keep them but not enough to sense they’re fully in control. I’m still learning this balance.

My game was upped big time when I started to take them home directly, some of them straight out of online meeting (meet her for the first time face to face, bring her straight home), and some of them after just an hour on a quick, simple dinner. Also, the “simplify your dates” have done wonders. All my dates in nice bars… mostly led nowhere. In the last three months, quick simple date, then home: Jane, Naomi, Charlene, Iris… Directly bring home or hotel: Anna, Sheila, Elisa, Olivia, Samia, Jenna, Ina… Bring to restaurant and bar: M., Carla, Patricia. The latter three were FU (no sexual escalation), all the others led to successful sexual escalation except for two LMR. Last point, the "lower your standard and get more girls” was a good idea, it helps learning, acquiring the proper mindset, and acquiring this sexual aura that leads to more success.

So… It’s expected from you, then just go for it, give her the expected great time, you will disappoint otherwise.

>