Seppuku's Journey into Seduction

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
January 30th: Month end update

Okay, let us post some updates since last time.

Joan
One of the Kenyan girls in my harem. She had disappeared since mid November, but then started texting me again when I was in Hong Kong late December. After I returned early in Jan, we met again (Jan 6th), I took her out in the Z Lounge, and the DJ was putting a little reggae music (her favorite). We start dancing. After we finished drinks and food, I tell her that we can go to my place and have a private reggae night. At home we put some music, she starts dancing and she has these huge boobs, and shaking this ass against my dick. Can't hold it anymore. I sit on the couch and tell her "come here please". Within 15 minutes we are in the midst of a gigantic fuck fiesta. Was a good fun. After that, I sent her home, and since then didn't hear from her. Well darling, anytime you come back.

Mary my cute Kenyan
Interaction with my FB Mary has resumed after five weeks interruption. When I came back from vacation, she didn't seem too eager to see me (I was the one initiating all texts) so I figured that she would come back to me ultimately. And she did. So on Tuesday 24, we went out (it had been ages since we go out together for a drink. I think, since we started fucking. LOL). I felt it necessary to bond a little after 5 weeks interruption. It was a good fun, and she was excited. Went home. Take out these clothes. And OMG she still has this most sexy body, slim waist and round ass. It all ended well. I want to upgrade her from her FB status.

My fatty FB
There has been no follow up with Cathy my LR from last time unfortunately. But I did see again this fatty girl from Jan 3rd. She's been chasing me quite a bit, and I'm human with manly needs. OK then, it's going to be pure sex on my free time. So I started using her as a pure sex object. And she seems to like it this way.

Saturday I brought her home, and shut all lights so as to enjoy the city lights from my window. She is turning her back to me, embracing the view, and slightly bending over the couch. I come from behind, cup her breasts and rub my dick against her ass, then make a comment on the view. Then start massaging her boobs. She turns, I have her removing her clothes, then suck her nipples. Her hand is now on my crotch. Fine, darling, I extract my friend and give it to her to suck. She sucks long and deep. Quite good. I bend her over the sofa then penetrate her doggy style. Ooops it's too good, I'm going to come too early, so I withdraw, lay on my back and let her ride me on top. She comes very quickly. I put her on all four again then fuck her from behind until I come. We lay about 15 minutes. Both tired. I drive her to a taxi stand. She is a 6, but the fuck was good. Aaaah, fat bottomed girls!

2017 objectives
Weight loss: 76.7 this morning, nearly 4 kg lost since Jan 3. The ketogenic diet is very efficient when done correctly (i.e. strict carbs counting to less than 30g carbs a day). I have followed the diet diligently so far, with no exception. On track for 75 kg objective. Also, I noticed a clear increase in my libido - I suspect it's a diet consequence of this high protein, low carb diet.
Working out: had my second session Friday. It feels good. I started increasing the weights. It's once a week for now, need to find time for a second session in weekdays.
Alcohol: had another few exceptions to my 4 glasses a week limit. It's hard to maintain. Any social event takes at least one glass, if not two. Last week, I had six.
Girls: 2 LRs so far this year. There was a date with a new Tinder girl planned on Thursday that was cancelled at the last minute. Her logistics are very difficult so I will not follow up here.
Rotation: currently have two regulars in my system. One of them is a low end FB, if my time becomes a little tight I will likely drop her out for a new, better one.
Holding company: have some consultant visit me at my office on Wednesday, let's see what comes out.

Instagram: I raised my followers count to 210 after two weeks (and one of these is... girlschase!). It is very promising. I already got a phone number out of it, the girl is in Cebu city (Philippines) but I may meet her next time I go there. I'm also in regular DM with a model working here. Let's see where it goes. Also, yesterday I got DM'd by a young British girl for a sugar daddy arrangement. I got into this hilarious exchange:

Her: Hi, I'm Cristy from the UK. I am looking for a sugar daddy. Are you free to talk now?
Me: Hello. Nice to know, but I'm not the good candidate for the sugar daddy thing.
Her: You don't like younger women?
Me: I do. But I fuck them for free, or not at all. Not into paid arrangements.
Her: I enjoy sucking older dicks. They are huge. But not for free.
Me: OK good to know. But I'm not into paid arrangements.
(...)
Her: Are you married?
Me: Happily divorced
Her: Haha. So you now fuck young women for free
Me: Yes. I did fuck about 40 women in the last two years. Between 24 and 32 years old mostly.
Her: Oh my....
She went on sending me a picture of her pussy. I start telling her the story of my latest LR. She's horny and go masturbate. Later, she sends me pictures of her in sexy lingerie. LOL.

Upcoming. I am planning to spend the upcoming weekend in Bahrain. Through instagram I got back in touch with Nicky, my very first LR on these boards two years ago: link here. She is based there and we have a plan to meet this weekend. LOL. Also, I am planning to arrange a week in the Philippines, hopefully mid February. I will have to make a quick stay in Cebu to check a few things about my flat. Then will head to Batangas with my GF Lucy, we will stay a few days in a beach resort. Well, that's the plan, not yet confirmed.

In retrospect, I have a lot of good things going with some past girls. Nicky popping back, Lucy, Joan, Jenna. Then another girl I met (and fucked) in the Philippines last June starting texting me again. Let's see if I can meet the 15 new LRs target. It's going to be a busy year.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
February 3rd - Weekend in Bahrain

So via Instagram I got back in touch with Nicky, my first LR ever on these boards, about two years ago, link here.

Nicky was my first black woman ever... Super sexy experience. I realized back then that, once the physical barrier of being with a black skin person was passed, then it turns out to be exactly like with any oter women. And damn, the African girls are so sexy. So ever after that I had been keen to renew the experience. There has been a few more black girls after that, until my "African moment" starting in summer 2016 - for a few months I dated (and fucked) nearly exclusively black girls. Right now I still have Mary my regular FB (from Kenya), and I also reengaged briefly with Joan (other Kenyan). My ex GF Gianna (Kenya again) went into limbo late last year. All these experiences have been very good, but I still had in mind the brief but awesome time with Nicky.

So when we reconnected about three weeks ago, we agreed to meet. It would also be a chance for me to visit Bahrain for the first time.

LR: Nicky, two years later.

On the Thursday (Feb 2nd) the airports turned to be very busy, and although the flight itself was only 40 minutes, I ended up waiting hours long in queues at check in, passport controls, immigration, taxi lines. Painful. I reach my hotel at 11:15pm. It turns out that she cannot join me tonight as planned because she has extra rush at work (she's in a restaurant), so the meeting is deferred to Friday morning breakfast time. It's better, quite frankly, because after the long week at work and the trip, I was exhausted.

I meet her on the Friday morning at 9am. A woman on time... and wooow, she's still so cute! It's nice to meet again and we're soon holding hands. The breakfast time goes nicely and we catch up on the two years. Her lifestyle has generally improved (she upgraded her job by switching from Doha to Bahrain), and she seems genuinely more happy. Breakfast finished, it's about 10:30 am and I take her on a quick tour of the hotel to check the premises and facilities. Swimming pool. Check. Cocktail bar. Check. Gym. Check. Good. I take her to the elevator now and she does not ask questions. Good. Soon we're on my bedroom.

Soon we are making out on the couch, I extract her boobs and suck them. Wow I forgot that she had such nice big boobies. I take her to the bedroom, take out her top and suck her boobs big time. She likes, but there is a reserve about the trousers. She wants to defer the sex to tonight. OK, it's not even 11am and she has work at 2pm, so we have lots of time. I tell her to lay next to me in the bed, under the comforter. We do, she's next to me, but still doesn't want to remove this trousers. So I tease her about what I'm going to do tonight, kissing her all over from the neck to the lower belly with a long stop on the boobs. She's excited, but still adamant to wait on tonight. I undo her trousers button. She laughs, then redo the button. "Hey don't blame me for trying!". A little more, then I undo the button again. "I'm not saying I will manage to remove your trousers. I'm just saying that I will keep trying all I can!". She laughs. On my third attempt, she finally consents to remove the fucking trousers. We're all naked in the bed, and wow she has those lovely sexy shapes. It's a magnificent ride for 40 minutes. I make her come in adapted missionary, then let her ride me, and she comes again. I finish her in an grand doggy style over her fantastic African ass. God these women are so sexy.

I see her in the evening after her work, we go for a drink, then go in my room. It’s past 1am and we’re both exhausted, and just go to sleep. We have the second ride in the morning, then go for breakfast. After that, it’s time to go.

Finally I didn't see much of Bahrain, but I can tell it is much more liberal than Doha. BF and GF can hold hand in the street without being frowned upon. They can even live together - this is forbidden in Qatar outside the legal bounds of marriage. Alcohol is sold freely without a license. I am even told that some restaurants are serving pork.

Great time overall! It is agreed that we will meet again, hopefully early March.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
February 19th - Valentines update

FR: My first date from Instagram
I haven't really started to use Instagram to game - I'm still building up my profile. But I had this girl messaging me out of the blue in Instagram about a week before.

On Feb 6th, we switched to whatsapp and I suggested a meeting over drinks. It’s arranged for the same evening. She lives far and I pick her up around 8:15pm. She talked about bringing a friend (which I'm usually OK for a first date), but when I arrive she's alone, the friend couldn't make it - all the better. We reach the Strata lounge at around 9. She’s a nice girl, quite pretty. 33 years old. She has two boys in the Philippines, separated from her husband. Been working in Kuwait and Abu Dhabi. We spend a nice evening. She accepts my touch very well, although not too touchy if I don’t sollicit her. It’s a short time and there are timing imperatives. I decide not to push it for today and drive her back.

Feb 9th. Attempt at second date at my place. Here she tries to push me to the friend zone but I deflect and set her to chase me instead.

I suggest her to join me at home for dinner. She’s a professional cook and I had already teased her interest for my cooking. But her reaction is mild. She wants to come along with a friend. I say no, because she already met me face to face. "If you’re not comfortable we just don’t do" She asks why. "Shouldn’t have asked. Forget about it". Then I switch to full radio silence. Later in the evening she asks if I’m angry with her. "Don’t understand what’s your problem. We already met. Why you want to put your friend in between."

The next day the topic comes back. She says she wants to know me first, or become close friend.

Me: You already have your friends. You don’t need me for that
Her: What, you don’t want to be friend? To be a boyfriend or what? (the deal is either boyfriend or friend zone. I need to shut it off right here.)
Me: This discussion is over I think
The following Sunday, she teases me about being out with her friends, but I don’t bite to the bait, keep a distance, and give her minimal responses. After that she continues to chase me. Until this day I haven't suggested another date, and she's still texting me daily. To be continued.

My fatty FB.
Feb 11th. In the morning I pick up my fatty FB and bring her home for a "late breakfast". It's the pure FB deal. We prepare some eggs and (beef) bacon kind of meal. When it's done, I give her my dick for dessert. She sucks good. I turn her, remove her trousers, and take her from behind on the couch. I let her ride me and please herself. Then from behind again. Quick but good. I put her in a taxi and send her home.

New girl from WeChat
Feb 11th. This is a girl with whom we exchanged greetings back in November in wechat, but never befriended. I see her in my greetings lists, so I send her a ping message. She accepts my friend request. She’s 34, separated, one son 5yrs old, from Philippines. Seems very pretty. The contact is good. We quickly switch to WhatsApp.

Feb 14th. The Valentines ballet
As I say every year in this journal, the Valentines Day is a cruel joke for single girls. They HAVE to have a date that day. Never mind if they don't care about the guy, as long as they can post their Valentine date pic on Facebook or Instagram. The world needs to know that they are attractive and have a good boy servicing their ego that precise day. Add to that all the entitled ones "in a relationship" who think the guys owe her favors just because it's Valentines.

My approach to this, is to sit back, say no to the entitled ones, then take the chance to make the others chase me, and enjoy the ballet unfolding to my eyes. Let's review case by case:

My Fatty FB
She comes to me with a strong sense of entitlement. I need to kill it off the bat straight away:
Her: Happy valentines (three smile emojis)
Me: Happy valentines.
Her: Where are my flowers?
What a strong sense of entitlement. What I'm thinking is: Just because it's Valentines day doesn't mean I owe anything to anybody. But what I write instead is:
Me: There are no flowers.
Her: Why?
Me: Because that's the way it is.
She went silent for 24h after that, but returned the next day with a "Hi!" and been chasing since then.
My new WeChat girl
She inquires if I'm out this evening (e.g. do I have a Valentines date) then subtly tries to enroll me into one.
Her: Happy Valentines Day (Smile emoji)
Me: Happy Valentines
Her: (three red roses icon). For you.
Me: (two hours later) Thanks.
Her: (Four hours later - around 11pm) Did you go out tonight?
Me: (wink emoji) the burning question (laughing emoji)
Her: Just got home. I'll go out with my friends
Me: OK enjoy your Valentines night (wink emoji) like I don't care if she's having a date with someone else
Her: I will, thanks. You want to join? nice try hahaha
Me: No I like letting the "No" hanging a little before explaining
Her: Ok
Me: I need to be at 7:30am in office tomorrow. (She's just new in my system. I don't want her to autoreject at this early stage)
My Instagram date
As explained above, I have set her to chase me. She pops up on Valentines evening, trying to poll what I'm doing. I keep the silence and keep her guessing.
Her (9pm): How are you?
I leave her in silence.
Her (11pm): Good night my dear. Enjoy the Valentine. (Kiss emoji).
I still leave her in silence. She'll have to keep guessing.
This Valentines evening, I end up fucking Mary my regular. The Tuesday is our usual meeting day anyways...

Current trip to the Philippines
My GF Lucy will be going on a cruise ship job for 9 months soon. We decided that we would meet for a week together before, in a nice resort in the Philippines. I'm due to meet her tomorrow, we go together to this resort. I will write about my week here in a separate post.

Ongoing annual objectives. The only update I have is on weight loss. The other objectives didn't progress much.

Weight loss: On Thursday 16th I reached 75.9 kgs. It's 4.6 kg drop (10 lbs) since January 3rd. So I'm not far off my 75 kgs target. The thing is I have week of vacation coming up and won't be able to follow up on the diet. The goal is not to regain too much. Diet expected to resume after I'm back in Doha.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
February 26th - Another week in the Philippines

Friday 17th. Missed plane in Manila
I had been a little optimistic about timing when booking planes. My plane from Doha arrives an hour late in Manila. In addition, there is a 30 minutes queue at immigration - it’s been usually much faster than that. All in all, I end up missing my connecting flight to Cebu. More bad news, all remaining planes to Cebu for the day are fully booked. The next available plane is the next day at 9 am. I have to argue with a bureaucratic Philippine Airlines employee who doesn’t want to take my credit card although I have already used the very same credit card to buy a plane ticket from them a few days before. With a phone call, I arrange a night at the Holiday Inn Makati (hotel that I've already been in). Unfortunately I also lose my hotel night in Cebu. Total extra cost - about 300 USD.

All is well that ends well. There is almost no traffic to get to my hotel. Room is nice. I have a drink on the rooftop bar. Wake up very early the next day to get at the airport at 7am.

Saturday 18th. Cebu. Jenna.
I’ve been in contact with Jenna lately. I text her about my missed plane. She suggests to pick me at the airport in Cebu. Well yeah, that’s great. She picks me at the airport and drives me to my hotel. After my check-in, we go for a quick lunch then she drives me at my real estate agent’s main office - my ongoing real estate business there. When I’m done, I suggest we go for a coffee in Ayala center, but she suggests we go to my hotel room instead - LOL. I didn’t have a plan to fuck her again, but obviously she did have one. Alright, we have a quick one. When we're done, she goes to a meeting with a client, and I meet her later in the evening for a dinner. 10pm I’m exhausted with 7hrs total sleep in the previous two nights.

Sunday 19th. Missed meeting with Rowena (from my last visit, see September 14th).
She wants to meet me the Saturday night, but I’m exhausted and go to sleep early. The Sunday I tell her I’m free, but being a girl, of course she cannot tell me straight that she’s not free during the day. But I’m used to girls, and I get the picture quickly. She texts me the Monday “can we meet today?” but then I tell her that I’m leaving Cebu.

The same day, Jenna wants to meet me again but I tell her I want to be “on my own”. She fully knows about my polyamorous lifestyle so she gets the picture. Sorry darling, you had your time with me yesterday.

Monday 20th. Meeting Lucy in the morning and getting to our resort in Moalboal
At 10:30am I meet my GF Lucy in a coffee shop. The first contact is a little cold, she just shakes my hand… But it’s a public place. I’m sensing a test. Keep my composure and avoid any needy behavior. We have a quick lunch then get into our taxi to Moalboal. As she's still keeping her reserve, at some point I just stop paying her attention. After maybe 30 minutes, we resume conversation and she touches me briefly. She mentions that I stopped talking to her, then I tell her (with a relaxed, emotionless tone, and a little smile) that she kept herself as far from me as possible. Test passed (I avoided all needy or supplicated behavior, and kept my frame). She smiles, opens up, and comes into my arms. After that it’s all fine and warm and nice feeling until we separate the following Sunday.

We reach the resort around 3:30 pm. The suite I reserved is very large and nice. We make love about an hour then have a little nap. In the evening we have dinner and discover the resort.

Tuesday to Friday. Great time at the resort.
The nearby beach is very nice. White sand, very clean beach, almost nobody. The water is blue and crystal clear. About ten meters from the shore, the underwater floor abruptly falls into a very deep cliff. We also spend time in the Kawasan natural waterfalls. Very refreshing. Then in some natural hot springs. Finally we do some snorkeling. A boat from the resort takes us to a nearby island. Lucy doesn’t know how to swim, but she overcomes her fear of water and follows me (with a life jacket to help, as I lead her with one hand). With the snorkeling equipment we have a peek at all the aquatic life. Multicolor fishes of all species. Huge blue star fishes. Murenas. Sardines. Stone fish. Jelly fish. And so many others that I can’t even name. Plus all the corals. Fantastic!

Lucy
She’s petite, pretty and all cute. She’s just happy to be with me and asks for nothing more. Loving and caring behavior. No drama, no highs and lows, no tears, just good mood. It’s a simple, even and peaceful relationship. Very nice! It strikes me that this girl would just follow me anywhere. Exactly the kind of girl you need for a successful long term relationship. Since we physically separated in July 2015, I've been with maybe 35+ girls, and in retrospect and by comparison, I can really appreciate the value of what she's offering. Just a genuinely loving girl. Nice!

Friday 24th. Back to Cebu city
We’re back in Cebu around 6pm. That evening we have a dinner at “the House of Lechon” where we eat many delicious Filipino specialties. The “lechon” is a young pork slow roasted on wood fire. The skin is crispy, and the meat is tender and melting. Delicious!

Saturday. Last day in Cebu with Lucy
We have a quick lunch then we’re out and about in the city with my real estate agent on various duties (I own a flat there). In the evening we go for a dinner at “Kuya J” (a local restaurant) and enjoy more Filipino specialties. For our last night she acts a little crazy (in a positive way) and I can sense her excitement for our last few hours together.

Sunday. Return to Doha
Leaving Cebu hotel at noon. Arriving in my home in Doha at midnight… local time. With 5 hours time shift, that’s a 17hrs trip.

Overall a great week. Good surprise, I'm only 76.3 kgs so I have hardly regained weight in spite of completely dropping the diet discipline for the whole time.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
March 10th - Objectives update

Time to have a serious follow up on my objectives for the year.

Current objective status
Seppuku said:
Objective 1. To reach 75 kgs by March 31st.
This is very much on track. I would have been there already if not for the trip in Philippines where diet went off. I weighted myself at 75.2 yesterday, confirmed this morning. Down from 80.5 kgs on January 3rd. The ketogenic diet and intermittent fasting combination is dynamite and easy to do, provided you really take the effort of counting the carbs every day (less than 30 grams per day). There were a few surprises when I started. Onions, for instance, have too much carbs, as well as yoghurt and surimi sticks - all stuff I used to eat a lot. There are good surprises too - you can use butter and cooking cream. Ended up eating a lot of fish, and loads of eggs and bacon. Overall it was worth it.

What's left now are the stubborn fats around the belly. But overall I'm now very thin. I keep the diet on until end of month, and then I will need to think about how to stabilize my diet. This is increasing the carbs intake progressively.
Objective 2. To reduce on alcohol consumption.
This one is also very much on track. I have a social evening once or twice a week where I can't avoid drinking. But at home I no longer have my daily glass of wine. Unsweetened soy milk is the new contender. In total I maybe finished 5 bottles of wine at home since Jan 3rd. So it's pretty good. However my stated objective of no more than 4 glasses a week has been difficult. I mostly made 5 or 6 glasses maximum. It's still a big decrease on my 2 glasses a day former habit.
Objective 3. To resume working out.
Didn't kick in enough. I went three times so far - which all felt fantastic. Going once a week is not enough, but couldn't find a spot in weekdays where I could commit an hour. My day has been on Friday (weekend day in middle east)... But there has been too many impossibilities (trip in Bahrain, trip in the Philippines). Need to restore this on track.
Objective 4. To improve on my casual dressing style.
Done nothing here. There is going to be a massive clothes shopping next time I'm in France. But maybe I should see a couple of shops here in Doha. Up to now I've not been a huge fan of what I saw here in the shops. Second look needed.
Objective 5. To resume eye contact.
Yep done it with my new dates.
Objective 6. To bring 15 new girls to bed.
I'm behind schedule here with 2 new LRs and one LMR girl so far this year. The thing is, I have had a very good thing going with my past girls Joan, Nicky, Jenna, and Lucy. I have ongoing communication with Gianna and a few more. On going relationships have priority over new girls. It has taken me some time away from bringing new girls.

This year is still young, so the objective is not out of reach, but I also want to make sure I have time for other things. I will probably not devote as much effort on this as I did last year. There is a minimum of extra 5 that I absolutely want to have, this should be very manageable.
Objective 7. To manage a rotation of 2 to 3 girls.
Will see about this. Today my rotation system in Doha has collapsed progressively. Gianna blew a fuse last December. Lily returned to China. Joan is on and off. Didn't see Mary since before my trip in the Philippines. Although all was OK when we met, communication went off while I was away and we didn't resume contact so far. Also, I am dropping my fatty FB. I have to be fair with her, in spite of her being a low 6, the sex with her was absolutely good. I usually hold myself very well and make things last 45 minutes or more, but with her I find it hard to hold myself more than 10 minutes. Anyway. Dropping her. Prefer to use the time (and sex drive) to find some other prospects.

I need new material in the loop.
Objective 8. To assess the feasibility and costs of a holding company
Saw a consultant on this and he advised me to look for professional tax advice - just to make sure what is the right structure for my need. I have to find a good tax firm.
Objective 9. To start a business blog
Not started. I have a few pointers already. In fact I need to start writing content already and build up material and documentation.

Instagram
I have put a lot of time and effort to start off this. Raised my follower count to 373 as of this morning. Got about 41 likes per post on average so far. I started very fast with three posts a day. Now I have reduced to one post a day - and the follower growth rate has reduced. My profile seems to be working, I am getting spontaneous DMs from girls. Got a few phone numbers, and one date. Thing is, most of the new contacts are in distant countries. But so far I haven't tried to actively use it as a tool to get laid.

Seduction blog
I really get to like writing on this journal regularly. This got me thinking about starting my own blog. Essentially the same as what I'm doing here, for my own fun. And it may be a good way to get into regular blogging and acquire experience. I also want to reach out to other men and hopefully inspire them into starting their own journey in seduction. The idea is gaining momentum.

To do next
Can't solve all the objectives for now. For the immediate few weeks, I will focus on the following. Review by the end of the month.

Get diligent again. These days I am losing focus a little bit, and fail to follow up and persist. Really need to get a diligent approach again, like I did one year ago. Need to build up that momentum again. I used to maintain a list of all my new contacts and regularly go through my list and make sure I follow up on all of them. I used to have target numbers of new contacts and new dates. That was very efficient in the past. Good habit. I will restore this.

Target local girls in Instagram. Need more local followers. And need to start getting dates from Instagram, besides my usual Tinder and Badoo avenues.

Identify a time slot on week day for a second work out session. It will also act as a backup session in case I had to skip my Friday session. Work out at least once a week, and ideally twice a week.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
March 5th - A failed escalation

I have more updates on my objectives... But for today I want to report an interaction that happened last week.

FR+ Cooking date with Cindy - failed escalation

She is one of the top 5 most beautiful girls I've come close during my years in seduction. The interaction was very LMRish all the time, and I came very close to overcome it, except for my mistake in the end.

March 2nd (Thursday, then Friday)
Tinder match with Cindy. Another sexy black girl from Kenya. We match in the morning, and then I’m off to work, but the chat quietly resumes the next day. We quickly switch to Whatsapp. She immediately calls me. And during the day, calls me many times (at least 6 missed calls). The contact goes well. I tell her that I’m out with friends the same evening. She asks if she can join, and I say No, it’s a men only colleagues type of meeting. Shit test passed. She’s off on Sunday and we agree to meet up Sunday evening. During our call, I mention I’ll go or grocery right after work and will only available to go out after 7:30pm. When she hears me saying this, she hints at joining me for buying groceries. I initially politely decline but then the proposition changes and she offers to cook Kenyan dish at my place. Great! And we’re supposed to go out for drinks right after dinner. LOL.

March 4th (Saturday)
After the hot shower on Friday (she called me many times) she stays strangely silent on Saturday. Fine, I still send her basic greetings as if nothing happened. In the evening she resumes contact and texts me goodnight. So I know we're still on.

March 5th
Sunday morning, we resume chat and agree to meet at 4:45pm in Carrefour to buy up the food. She then texts "where are we going after dinner?". Well we both know what's going to happen tonight, but it's just usual good girl rationalization "I'm not a slut". I need to text some excuse here, and I tell her "We’re going to the Strata Lounge. Very nice venue".

Sunday 5th evening - The cooking date
My work finished, I meet her in Carrefour city center mall as agreed, and what a nice surprise, she’s even more beautiful and sexy than in her pictures. My most beautiful since Jackie in September. Rate her a 9 easily. She’s tall, dressed up with a dress and heels, long African hairstyle, very beautiful face and smile. Wow! But I'm in my seducer persona and I don't flinch an inch.

In Carrefour, we do the groceries as planned and we have some incidental touching, then shortly hold hands. I mention that "it's my first grocery date ever!" - so now the word "date" has been voiced, which makes the rest clear - it's a frame. Next we go to my home.

I make her comfortable, give her a glass of soy milk, change my clothes then join her on the sofa. After a ten minutes chit chat, I take her by the hand and lead her to the kitchen. We spend the next 45 minutes kicking up the cooking. There are a couple of moments when we are very close face to face, she smiles at me with an intense look. It's a kiss invite. I keep my cool, have my slow smile, and drop her a kiss on the cheek - still building up more tension before the make out.

Cooking on the way, we’re back on the sofa, I ask her to come close to me, and she does. She’s in my arm, and puts her head against my shoulder. She has a quick nap. LOL. About 15 minutes later I wake her up so we can check the cooking. All done. Food served. It’s delicious. "French-Kenyan cooperation successful" I tell her. It's time to move.

"I will show you the view" I tell her, then switch off all lights. We’re now in the dark and take a peek at the night city view. That’s where I take her in my arms and kiss her - till avoiding the lips for now. I take her to my bedroom "come with me", where we have another great view - and there is my bed just behing us. We’re now standing up face to face in my bedroom, she turns her face towards mine and smile. OK this time, I take her in my arms and kiss her. The make out is good!

Back to the living room, still in the dark, I sit her in the sofa, and make out with her. I notice slight changes in her breathing rhythm. Kiss her neck. Slow moaning. Wow she’s the kind of high sex drive girl, getting started easily. We escalate quickly. She has some reserves about the pants, so I continue to arouse her. She now extracts her boobs and ask me to suck them. Super sensitive nipples. My hands under her dress, exploring her pants. Quick caress on the pussy. Super horny reaction. She reaches out to my dick. I tell her she can touch but cannot take it out of the trousers. "If you take it out we’ll have to finish". She feels my hard-on. More attempts. I finally consent to take it out. She strokes my naked dick while I massage her boobs and make out with her. She had had reserves all along, but after contact with my dick, she says "I am tempted to sleep with you now".

My mistake - changing rooms killed it all
She had had these reserves all along, around the "you have another girl" theme - that I had to deny. Well, technically there is no girl that I can really say is my girlfriend - the closest to a girlfriend I have is 7000 kms away and I see her two weeks a year. With work and patience I made her so horny that she now consented to sex.

And when I move her to the bedroom, the transition is no smooth. There is an AC running in my bedroom, and no lights. The AC switch is in another room. When I come back and switch on the bedside lamp, she has cooled down. She tells me about her rules (no sex before date number XXX), and she's adamant she wants to go out to this bar - reference to our initial plan which was to go out for a drink right after dinner. I try again, but now it's gone.

In retrospect, I should have turned her and taken her doggy style right away, on the couch. Basically the transition was not smooth and she has now changed her mind. It was a close one!

Rest of the date at the bar - LOL
It is only 8:30pm. We go to the Strata lounge next to my home, and have some drinks and spend a couple more hours together. Essentially a date backwards, my first time. I wonder if it would have been easier if I had taken her to drinks out first, then home. I'm not so sure, thinking about it.

The next couple of days, the communication in Whatsapp has been weird, like "Me: Hello! Her: Hello!", until it died naturally on Tuesday. I need to see some goodwill of her side to communicate. I drop it for now. Have a couple of weeks pass. We'll see - last year I had Chrissy returning to me out of the blue after three weeks. In the meantime I have some other eggs cooking in my pan.

Addendum. It is not possible that I let a girl walk out of my home "safe", without at least an attempt of mine to get her to bed. Better try and fail than not trying at all. Yet, I am not sure that the usual model "drinks first then home" would have yielded better results.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
March 28th - objectives and a new LR

Quite a few new things since last time.

Objectives update.
Weight loss. I weighted myself at 74.1kgs yesterday morning. In spite of relaxing the diet constraints, I am still losing weight, although slower than before. It's alright. At 74 kgs I look much slimmer and sharper. The key will be now to stabilize my weight there and not bounce back. I will need to write down what are the new "relaxed" rules. There will be tolerance for higher carb intake and some "cheat days", but in a controlled manner. I will need to reinstate carbs counting.
Working out. After my last objective update I kicked myself to find a second time slot in the week, namely Tuesday morning before office. So for the third consecutive week I'm now working out twice a week. Already seeing the results, I started to increase the weights. My work out sessions are now extending above one hour in time. Overall, it feels great!
Dressing style. I went on a shopping spree the previous two weekends and enhanced my wardrobe with new, good looking clothes. My last big shopping spree was in 2014. Time to replace with fresher clothes. A few other things I'd like to do, like buying some leather boots, or accessories. Could not find it in Qatar so far. I'll buy them in France next summer
Alcohol consumption. Still very much in check. I think I will merge this with my weight loss and carbs intake rule.

With this, it seems that my objectives related to fundamentals are now very much successful. From now on it will be about maintenance.

Laycount objective. I have a new LR to add to my list, putting the count to 3 full intercourse LRs since the beginning of the year. It is not sure that I will reach the objective of 15 though. This year I want to focus on enjoying my interactions, both new and existing ones. Also, there are new things I want to do, such as starting a blog, or traveling, that will require some of my time. Maintaining existing relationships will be a priority. So I will likely decrease the laycount objective.
Rotation objective. Today I have resumed my existing relationship with Mary, but given her own constraints, we can currently meet once a week. That leaves me quite horny for a big part of the week, so I need another regular girl. My fatty FB is still booty calling me from times to times. I want to be fair with her, the sex was very good. But I am trying to get away from her and have another girl more pretty (less fat) in the loop. Two girls in rotation, that will be all for the objective. No need for more girls. I'm short of time this year. In addition to that I also have some girlfriends to maintain out of Qatar.
Business blog objective. If I'm serious about starting a business blog, I need to start writing right now to accumulate material. This is what I haven't done yet. I also have this idea of a seduction blog. For this, I would have tons of thing to say right now - many of them already written down thanks to this journal. It is tempting. I'm just afraid that it will be too much to keep up two blogs. One or the other. Maybe I should stop overthinking and just dive. Okay, I give it a month, and I need to have a clear idea by April 30th.
Holding company. I met some wealth managers and frankly there is not much help to expect from them. All they do is to try to sell me some of their standard packages. The last I met actually recommended me to seek a tax adviser to find out what is the best solution for my needs. As I'm now planning to stay a couple of more years in Doha at least, this is not the most urgent priority. The objective for this year will be to identify, before Dec 31st, what is the best way to go.

Conclusion. I will need to re draft my new objectives set before April 30th.

LR: Miss Y from Shenzhen, China
It initially worked like magic. On March 22nd, out of boredom I open my WeChat at 6pm and send greetings (friend invites) to a few girls. One of them answers immediately. It’s another Chinese girl. Oh god. I have already posted here about Chinese girls in Doha, and the huge majority of the time they are either directly engaging into prostitution, or managing a prostitution ring, or looking for a generous, financial benefactor in exchange for "services". It's not a pretty picture, but unfortunately it's the reality of the Chinese demographics in Doha. So... I let the conversation die down. Surprise, she comes back to me at 8pm. After clarification it turns out she’s not just another of these Chinese prostitutes looking for "massage" business. Seems a genuine girl! Pics exchange, she seems very pretty. I ask her if she will join me for a drink out. It’s a yes. So I pick her at 9pm and bring her to my favorite lounge bar in Doha.

The mood is good in the car, I engage her with light chatting and do some incidental touching. Response is good. When we finally reach the place and get out of the car, I take her by the hand and lead her. She follows the lead very well, meaning we’re good. It is interesting that most of the time, by feeling how she responds to my lead I can predict how successful it's going to be.

We reach the lounge and sit in a quiet part of the bar. I sit next to her, extend my arm, and she comes immediately put herself in my arm. I have described several times what I am doing. It is not very much what I say that seals the deal. Rather, it's all the non verbal interaction. When it works well, my touch routine (described here, and many times in this journal) looks like I'm progressively taking possession of the girl's body. This is exactly what happens here. The chemistry is doing very good! She warms up with a glass of whisky and starts chatting excitedly. Soon she lies her head on my shoulder. Wow! Next we’re having little kisses, and she’s literally melting in my arms.

It’s really magnetic, I I can’t let that go without acting. "Let's go!". I pay the check then in the elevator, I tell her, "you know, we’re going to my home and listen to some quiet music now". She’s OK. I drive and we arrive to my home. It seems something got lost in translation. "Is that a hotel? I want to go home!" "No, it’s not a hotel, it’s my home. And yes, of course, I will drive you back later". It’s only when we get into my flat that she really realizes she’s at my place - I guess her poor English level.

It all goes smoothly. Soon we’re on my sofa, with some classical music in the background, and all lights off, she’s in my arms. Few kisses on the neck. She sits on my lap, her tits right in front of my nose. I kiss them. She pulls back on my side. I kiss her neck again. Cup her breast. Kiss her neck then downwards to the upper part of her breast. Her breath rhythm changes meaning she's getting aroused. I unbutton the upper button of her shirt. She runs her hand on my chest (over my shirt). I continue kissing her breast, then unbutton a few more buttons. She unbutton my shirt as well and run her hand on my chest, on naked skin. She plays with my body hair. Unbutton more. "You have a sexy body" she says. Wow thanks to my weight loss and working out! I now extract her boob from the bra and suck her nipple. She pulls back, it seems very sensitive. Both our shirts removed. She kisses my chest. I drop her bra and continue to kiss her boobs. She’s very excited now and "accidentally" touches my hard on. And when I go for her belt: "No!" LMR hahaha.

The rest is highly exciting and sexy. When she starts feeling my dick under my trousers, I tell her (talking about trousers): "You remove, I remove. You keep, I keep". She laughs. The temperature runs sky high, but we will end up keeping our trousers. Several times I bend her over and simulate the doggy style while pulling her hair. She loves it. I also run my hand beneath her pants on the back side on her bare ass (but never reached the pussy). But the trousers remained on. It appears that her "not the first time" is stronger than her excitement.

I finally drive her back home. We both agree that we will see each other again before she leaves Doha. She also wants me to visit her in Hong Kong later. I really feel she's into me, and it has been my experience that LMR is recoverable if the girl really likes you.

The next few days. The communication seems to go off, but I manage to keep cool and collected, not lose my shit and remain non chasey. At some point on Sunday I send her a "good morning" text that remains unanswered. I call her, and she doesn't answer. I finally "We don't speak now? Okay. Have a nice evening". This prompts her to answer with some excuse, that I leave unanswered. The next morning it's her resuming the chat. I will eventually find out that she went through a difficult situation with her "girlfriends" with whom she stays. In a nutshell, the "girlfriends" tried to convince her to stay in Doha for a "massage" job (i.e. prostitution). Ultimately, the "friends" confiscated her passport and locked her in the house. She finally broke free by calling the police, and got her passport back. To add things up, the girlfriends happen to know me (one of them I slept with) but I finally turned them both down when they started asking money. They both told her I am a "bad guy" (yeah, didn't want to pay them!). Their own actions however made it clear to her who were the real bad people. Quite an interesting story indeed. The end result is that she came to my home to spend her remaining time in Doha until her plane.

When we met, we took it at the exact same point we left it. There was no need to step back and start again as is usually the case on a second date. For the next two nights the sex was really good. She turns out to be a very active, sensual and thoughtful lover. She is still beautiful even without her clothes and make up, and a very sweet person. Still have one more night, but we already have plans to meet up in Hong Kong in about a month time. If we put the "incident" with her whoring girlfriends out of the picture, it was overall one of the top interactions I had in three years in seduction.

Further note. After talking to her, she confirmed that she liked me and felt comfortable with me from the very first minute. I told her "I know". It is exactly the way I felt it, and I knew it 30 minutes into our date. It is interesting how I have learned to read a girl's interest by the subtle physical signs that she's sending (and sometimes not so subtle).

Other interactions
Just for exhaustiveness, the last two weeks were very busy. Dated three other girls, one of them being my Instagram date of early February - we had our second date. This one really likes me but she has shitty logistics which makes it difficult. It's still game on with her however. The two other girls were a waste of time. The good thing here is I have the dynamic up and running again.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
April 9th - Redrafting the objectives for the year

Objectives. Like I noted in my last post, my objectives 1 to 5 for the year were already widely achieved. Furthermore, some other objectives required review. So here is my new draft.

Objective 1: To keep fundamentals on check. Review by June 30th.

• * Weight: maintain my current weight around 75 kgs - and in any case below 76. Apply principles of low carb diet (not ketosis). Allow two extra-ordinary meals a week.
    * Alcohol consumption: at max 6 glasses of wine per week equivalent.
    * Working out: continue current bi weekly routine (2 hrs per week). Increasing weights.
    * Improve dressing style: Boots. Accessories.
Objective 2: To seek a minimum new laycount of 8 for the year. Review by Year end.
Year too busy to aim for 15. The priority will be to maintain existing relationships. At the same time I don't want to lose the hand. A minimum of 8 new girls required this year - already have 3 plus a 4th very promising prospect.

Objective 3: To achieve and maintain a rotation of at least 2 quality girls. Review by Year end.
This is meant at home (not including the girlfriends in other countries). Currently I see my regular Mary about once evry two weeks (by circumstances) but we are trying to resume our weekly meet. My fatty FB is still booty calling me. I keep it at max once evry three weeks, and don't count it towards the rotation.

Objective 4: To get my seduction blog up before june 30th. Review by June 30th.
I will create my seduction blog as my "toy" learning project, for which I already have written material to start with. It will allow me to get started with blogging and learn the basics.

Objective 5: To accumulate written material for my business blog. Review by Year end.

Objective 6: To seek professional advice regarding best choice of structure for my holding company.
It is best to do that before rushing into something sub optimal. A friend of mine proposed to introduce me to a good professional he knows. That would be in France, next August. Worth the wait.

Like I noted, there is an emphasis on keeping the existing relationships, although I didn't put it as an objective that i cannot quantify. This year I had 3 new girls of full intercourse, but I also fucked 5 different "existing" relationships. What is the point of meeting all these awesome girls if not to keep the link with them? So that's the priority this year. That means less time available to seek new girls.

Instagram. My follower count still growing, although at slower rate. I got stuck around 400 for about a week, but it seems it's resuming upward, today 443. I have slowed the pace of publishing new pics at about three per week. Had a few beautiful girls spontaneously messaging me - unfortunately far away. But it's overall very promising. My profile is crafted to display high value and lifestyle. That's working!

Miss Cathy. She's my LR from earlier this year (described here). It's interesting what I came to learn about her by chance.

My previous LR from January turns out to be a grand specialist of lying. We had a nice time together on two occasions, including my lay the second time. When I tried to meet her a third time, she did throw me the big drama that she’s a poor girl with no money unable to pay her rent. So if I wanted to fuck her again, I would have to "help her financially". She had a desperate plea. Nice try. I told her I don’t do money for sex, then it was off.

In fact it turned out that she was one of the “friends” of Miss Y (my latest LR from end of March). I came to learn several things.

• * She’s Chinese, not Malaysian like she told me
    * According to miss Y, she’s past 40, not 26. Not sure about that. She did look older than 26, for sure, but more like mid thirties. Certainly not 40+. But anyway she played down her age. Alright, not a big deal, all girls do it past 35.
    * She has had a local Muslim boyfriend for years, that she "forgot" to tell me about. The BF already has three legally married wives. But he has been “entertaining” Cathy with loads of money for years
    * Both Cathy and Tina (the other Chinese girl, who claims she knows me) have been talking miss Y away from me as a “bad man” - of course! I rejected sex for money
So the nice Cathy was cheating with me on her BF who had been throwing money at her for years, then later tried to extract money from me as well. When it didn’t work, she labelled me a “bad man” and tried to turn miss Y against me. Meantime, Tina and Cathy have both been trying to convince miss Y into staying in the country as part of their prostitution ring. Nice picture! One thing is sure, when it comes to lying, we guys do not even slightly compare to girls.

Other girls. I have had a very promising first date with a girl here yesterday. The time was very short so couldn't conclude, but I will post the complete interaction when I get the full picture. Also, I may have an update regarding miss Y from last month. That will be all a separate post.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
April 16th - Easter update

Weight loss, workout and fundamentals
Although I have now loosened the pressure of the diet, I am still losing weight, although at a much slower pace. I am now at my fittest level in twenty years. In addition, the workout effort - which I started to do more seriously a month ago - is starting to show. There is also this effort in dressing style, which is happening continuously. Overall, my fundamentals have improved vastly in three months time.

My initial work on fundamentals was in 2012-2013. Then, I had slashed my weight massively from borderline obesity to upper normal weight range. I had to change my whole wardrobe, and tried different dressing styles until I found a match. So this is in fact my second round on improving fundamentals. What these results show is the power of setting realistic goals, with a clear identified path, and following up on them regularly.

New initiatives
I have regular exchanges with Kalyan from these boards, and some of them quite fruitful. At his suggestion, I have decided to undergo two things:

• * Going out alone on a regular basis
    * Shake out my approach anxiety
In fact, these are things that I had started doing when I initiated my journey into seduction 3 years ago... But then I discovered the online dating channels here, and I immediately had a good thing going. So my initial efforts at daygame and lounge game were indefinitely put on hold. Yes, to this day, I haven't really tackled my approach anxiety. It's time to resume the work, here. Let me delineate clearly what I want to achieve, and what I don't.

• * I am not considering going on mass approach in the street or in the mall. I read about the guys who got 3 or 4 lays out of 1000 approaches. Although there is some merit in doing this, I find it very low efficiency, huge efforts for little results. For much, much less effort I could be bedding two new girls per month from online dating here, like I did in 2016. Plus, it's not really my style, part of which is coming from demonstrating high status
    * What I want is to do targeted approach, to supplement what I already have through my ordinary online channels.

Still looking for the right venues to do that - the Muslim country where I am is not the ideal place for cold approach. Yet there are the lounges - the places where I usually like to take my girls out. So last week for the first time I went out alone, to see how these venues feel like when you're alone, and also discover what are the best places and timing. It's work in progress. Will report findings here.

For shaking out my approach anxiety, Kalyan suggested an electroshock treatment - like 30 approaches in a limited time frame. Okay, will try that. I committed myself to do that before I meet him next in July. Hopefully more on that.

Girls
Miss Y. This lovely girl went back to her country and spoke to her mom about me. When I met her, I was absolutely clear from day one that I was not into marriage, and back then she said that she does not want marriage too, although her parents are pressuring her. So here we go. After she spoke to her mom, she reverted to me and raised question of marriage again - and my position didn't change. What happened next is that the mom forbid her daughter to meet me again, and pressured her into the "right path" - i.e. to quit her job, to come back to family home and ultimately to find a husband. So... our plan to meet in Hong Kong next just went to the water overnight. Since our last video call on the topic, I didn't hear about her anymore. Too bad, I really liked her! But in the past I have had positive surprises of returning girlfriends, at unexpected times (sometimes several months later). Things are never really ended. So let's see now in the long run.

My first date from April 8th. The timing of our date was very difficult, as she was about to depart on a one week trip for work, immediately followed by an Easter vacation at home. So no chance to meet again so far. And since I will be away this coming weekend, I may not have a chance to see her for at least another 10 days.= - three weeks in total. Means that the initial good interaction I had with her will be turned cold by then, and require starting over again from scratch... If we meet again.

Tinder match miss F., 22 years old Kenyan cutie. I matched her on March 10. After an initial good exchange, the chat goes cold, and frankly I become busy with other dates. Surprise, on April 15th she's back big time on my Tinder. We switch to Whatsapp. This time, it heats up. We end up exchanging nude pics LOL, and she has a very nice body as far as I can see. She can only free up on Fridays, but bad luck this coming Friday I will be away from the country. If she doesn't blow a fuse in the meantime, there is a very promising thing in the horizon, for the week after.

Upcoming weekend in Nairobi
So, my weekend in Hong Kong fell apart overnight... Bit I had already booked the leave at work. So I just decided to change the destination... To Nairobi. The mythic Land of Cuties. For those who didn't try, black women are addictive. If you're a white guy like me, there may be a physical step to take a black woman to bed. There was one for me. But once you cross the step, it's a nice experience. Frankly I love these women now.

So... Good news is, I have already a lot of Instagram contacts in Nairobi, some of them very hot cuties. Some of them have, in the past, proposed to "tour me around Nairobi" if I ever come. More good news, I already have a firm appointment with one of these. Let's see if we have a flake. Else there are more I could call, plus the usual Tinder and Badoo inflow.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
April 18th - miss F

I am just back from a 4 nights stay in Nairobi, Kenya, and have some awesome things to write down here - but it's best to do it in a devoted entry.

In the meantime I want to report an interesting LR here that occurred last week just before my trip. The girl was very into me from the beginning, but I used sexting to prepare the way to our first meeting.

LR: sexting with miss F

She is 22 from Kenya, working in Doha for 6 months now. I initially match her on Tinder on March 10th. Her pictures show a really cute face. Our initial chat quickly turns humorous:

March 10
Me: Where are you? Tinder says 29 miles. I would prefer 29 cm.
Her: I’m in XXX. It’s far!
Me: There are four kinds of girls
Her: ?
Me: Not cute, and not far. Not cute, and far. Cute, and far. Cute, and not far.
Me: I prefer the last. But cute and far is my second best choice
Her: Hahaha
Me: Ok. Sorry. Bad joke (laughing emoji). OK. What’s your job here?
Her: Security guard (I will later get that she’s security in a school)
Me: Woooooooow. Don’t arrest me, please, I’m a good man. I plead not guilty.
Her: Hahaha I will arrest you if you become naughty
Me: I plead guilty (laughing emojis). I wish we had security guards cute like that. But nope.
Etc… After this initial fun exchange, the chat dies down. The distance is a logistical problem if I really want to pursue, so I get myself busy with other girls. But on April 12th, she’s back big time out of the blue:

April 12
Her: Hey! You’ve been quiet. What’s up? (typical feminine way. Pushing back responsibility on you)
Me: I was indeed. And you were, too!
Me: All fine. My lazy Friday. Remind me when is your off day? (asking about the off day plants a subtle frame about meeting up)

She’s off on Friday too. But she’s currently in Nairobi visiting family, and back next week.

Me: But next week it’s me who's not in town!
Her: Oh man! OK will meet you when you’re back - the frame worked
In the meantime we switch to WhatsApp. There’s an initial good chat, then we proceed to pictures exchange. There are sexy undertones. We have a tentative April 28th date planned. Then she suddenly changes the topic.

April 16
Her: Am so lonely (sad emoji). This is a big hint about what’s about to come. But initially I take it at face value
Me: Enjoy family. Go and kiss your sister.
Her: (smiling emojis.) Need a man.
Me: Wait until you meet my friend Paul (wink)
Her: He’s more funny than you? (she didn’t get my hint here)
Me: Not really.
More blahblah
Me: Now it’s late and past the naughty hours
Her: We can be naughty still, the timing doesn’t matter
Me: Ok. Would you please kindly send me something a little sexy
(takes some time. She’s taking shots)
Her: sends me picture of her boobs. Very nice round boobs with large black areola
Me: It’s an impressive display of advantages
Her: Get naughty with me as much as you want
Me: Haha ok. Alright. I need to introduce you to my friend Paul
Me: send picture of my erection beneath my loose sports trousers. Meet my friend Paul
Her: Haha wow, need to see him more
Me: Yeah well, that’s about it for first meeting (wink)
Her: Okay let me be patient, he will be mine hopefully
Me: Wait. Let me see what I can do for you
Her: OK. If yours is Paul, mine is Paulina.
Me: send a picture of myself naked - but dick out of field. LOL

More chat building anticipation of when we meet. She asks if I will fuck her hard. I say it is my plan at least. Then:

Me: OMG. Hard and big now.
Her: let me see him please.
Me: You send a pic. Then I send. Deal.
Her: She sends a couple of pics of her ass. Round and nice.
Me: My part of the deal now. Send a pic of my full naked erection. “Meet Paul”

Her: Heating up. Mentions how she plans to give me the best mouth job she can.

What all this sexting did is, it paved the way to our first meeting. The rest was piece of cake. On Tuesday morning she is back from Kenya. It turns out she doesn’t have work today. By 5pm I finish my work and text her “Do you think you would be able to join me for dinner?”. I send her the directions. She takes a taxi and comes. When we meet the first time face to face, it’s directly at my home and we both know what is going to happen.

Dinner finished. Within a few minutes she is sucking my dick very hard on the sofa. Actually a very nice blowjob as she promised. Smooth, no teeth, good. I take off her top and suck her two beautiful boobs. We move to my bedroom and I take her doggie style right away. A good, vigorous hard fucking, and I come soon.

Was a good one. I haven't been using sexting much in my seductions, although quite often got a girl sending me her naked pictures. It opens interesting possibilities. Makes the interaction very sexual before hand, builds up anticipation, and makes it very easy to bring her home and have sex.

What happened next with miss F is, when I traveled on the following weekend she started calling and chasing me like crazy. As I was not picking up her calls (was with some other girls), she finally went silent, and I didn't hear from her anymore. It's insecure, possessive behavior and usually a big no no in my book. I'm not sure I will contact her again.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
May 5th - More sexting

Weekend in Nairobi
Posted my report here. This is two LR and one FR++. It was a great time. The two LR girls were HB9 in my book. Absolutely awesome and memorable time.

Fundamentals and workout
All on check. 74.5 kgs this weekend. My workout session is now getting longer (1h30 on Friday, 2h30 total each week) and includes a variety of exercises. I am now dropping the pec machines to include more chest press and dumpbell flys. Starting playing with the barbell. I am reading Arnold's "Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding" and it is very helpful.

FR: Busting out the prostitute
That's another case of prostitution that doesn't say its name. I see lots of these nowadays in the online dating apps. So this girl is a smoking super hot Rwandan girl from Tinder. I suspect the typical African prostitute from the beginning. Then when we text, she first attempts to dodge the "drinks out" invitation, reacts positively when I mention my place, then finally agree to drinks out but then asks "What is the deal after the drinks" several times.

From past experience with similar cases, if I open up to going home, this is when she will reveal the rest of her agenda (and let me know her "tariff"). She could even pressure me into paying after the done deal. Not a fun situation to manage, I don't even want to get there. So my game here was to avoid her requests to make a move first, and try to bust her out. It leads to a funny situation where both of us expect the other to make a move first. But I avoided to get myself framed into her game.

Here's the relevant part of the convo.

Her: What are your plans tonight?
Me: Was just chilling at home. Any suggestion? (Try to force her to go in the open)
(long silence)
Me: Earlier I did suggest a drink
Her: I finished cooking. Tell me what you want
(Another huge red flag. Dodge my attempt for a drink for the second time and ask me to make a move. I stay firm)
Me: Told you earlier. Meet first for drinks. You’re the one not telling me what you want
Her: I will tell you when I’m ready for drinks
Me: Tomorrow evening. What time are you free?
Her: From 5 pm.
Me: (setting for 7pm tomorrow evening)
Her (late at night, maybe 4am? which is also in itself suspicious) Give me your number, I will whatsapp you
Me: In the morning. I give her
Her: Later in the new day. Please can I ask after drinks what is the deal?
Me: I don’t engage into paid agreements. Not buying any service. It’s just meet and drinks
Her: Ok

We finally meet on Wednesday 3rd at 11pm at the Kempinski hotel. She came with a friend without telling me. She is definitely beautiful and sexy, but doesn’t look like her picture. Maybe just fatter? Contact feels good immediately. We go to the Z Lounge. The friend in front of us. Her next to me. She is nice, the friend is bitchy. She is quickly in my arms. Mood is good. After an hour and a drink, she asks again “what’s the plan?” I tell her it's all for today, it's late, there's work for today and... there is her friend in the middle.

They prefer to take a taxi. Right. We say we are going to be in touch and make further plans. Tentative Friday mentioned. We part. The next day I text her early: “Good morning”. She only answers late afternoon “I’m good”. The chat is now flat dead. I will need clear signs of interests for her before I make another step. If ever she returns to me, I will clarify further along the line "You come to my home, but I am not paying for a service".

FR++: Sexting with miss T
After the success with miss F, I wanted to experiment more on sexting. So there's this girl I match with on Tinder on April 29th. We switch to Whatsapp. She sends me a picture of her, with a nice cheeky smile.

Me: The question is now open
Her: What question?
Me: Do you have somewhere, some other cheeks? And if yes, are they chubby, too?
Her: Nope. I have two pairs of lips, not cheeks
Me: No need for lipstick on the other lips. They're pretty enough!
Me: I really need to present you to my friend Paul
Her: What about Paul? Is he chubby too?
Me: He's a lovable dick, if I may say so. No legs, but two rear wheels
Her: Hahaha... I love the wheels!
Me: He can drive slow and long. Or accelerate
Her: I love it when it accelerates
Me: Yeah, but only close to the finish line
Her: Definitely, and when your friend Mr Paul also starts digging into the hole
Me: Anyway he's a good guy, I'm sure you would like him. And I'll appreciate seeing all these lips!
etc... wrapping up chat for today

After that we stay in touch at slower pace during the week, chat tone now more conversational and normal. We agree to meet on Friday for a drink.

She comes on Friday at 9pm. We have about one hour over drinks, she accepts my hand very quickly and place it on her legs. When we discuss the body fat question, I ask her where is her extra fat, and take the chance to run my hand on her belly, and on her ass. We have selfies, little kisses on the cheek, then next I tell her we go to my home for more quiet music. No problem (it was expected). At home, within minutes, she's in my arms, I'm exploring her tits and she investigates my friend Paul.

Unfortunately she is on periods, but she gives me a nice BJ and we have a quite sexy moment with her half naked.

This is my second observation that sexting early on makes the pull and transition to sex much smoother. I really need to explore this further.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
May 8th - LR: The self parachuted girl

Not to be confused with my former GF Rachel (in late 2014).

It is interesting to see that I have a good thing going now with Kenyan girls. My first two years in seduction (and based on the demographics of this middle eastern country) was mostly Philippines. And with all respect, I have met some absolutely fine and lovely Philippines girls. Then last year in May I got a Kenyan girlfriend. It was not my first Kenyan, but only from then did I start actively seeking more Kenyan girls. And although I got many successes, my winning rate was initially lower than with Philippines or Chinese.

And now, not only my success rate is higher, but I am getting mainly Kenyans! It seems to be my new niche. It's just fine with me. They are always so sexy...

Initial contact and setting the date
So Rachel is another Kenyan girl, 23 years old, that I met on Tinder in January. Her logistics is difficult (she lives far, and she is working all the time) so we never managed to meet back then. And from Feb onwards I didn't have any more news from her, she had just vanished. And I became myself busy with other fine ladies...

Until last Saturday (May 6th), She takes the pretext of a Whatsapp moment of mine to recontact me out of the blue after 3 months. Not only she asks straight from beginning that we should meet, but also she mentions her only free time is from 11pm until morning. Wait! Is she suggesting that our first meeting ever is going to be at night in my home? It sounds very much like! Ans yes it is. She ultimately suggests to come over to my home on Monday 8th, late evening, to stay overnight. LOL!

In the next 24 hours, she sends many shit tests which are basically trying to bend the initial agreement into a softer version (e.g. "I'll just stay one hour and leave"). I just stay firm ("It's not worth it for one hour. Best to reschedule") and her shit tests burst out.

First date at my home
After several changes, she finally manages to come at 7:45 pm on the Monday 8th. Our first meeting ever straight in my home. Her face is frankly average, but her body looks shapy and good. As per my usual, I touch her very early then take her hand in mine, sit her on my couch then start to make her speak. We have some juice, have a quick dinner, then she's quickly in my arms and I start running some kisses on her cheeks, her neck, and teasing her with the kiss on lips. But she's been coming here straight out of a full working day, and isn't too fresh. I suggest her to take a shower, she agrees. I show her the shower and give her a clean towel.

The quick conclusion
10 minutes later she's back in the living room... With only her towel. I drop it... and oooops the wonderful whoppers! She has a beautiful naked body. I start kissing her nipples. She grabs my dick through the trousers... She seems hungry. I take it out, and she sucks me well and good. Alright. Condom on, I take her in adapted missionary on my couch and we come at the same time. At 9pm it is all finished. There has been some unexpected situation coming from her work, and she has to leave in a rush.

The sex was very quick, but so good. We have a second (and hopefully longer) meet tomorrow Friday afternoon at my home.

Incidentally, this has taken precedence over miss T from previous Friday. I still have an unfinished "conversation" with that lady. I hope I can resume it later.

AND... According to my count, Rachel was my exact 50th lifetime lay (full intercourse). It is a symbolic milestone!

Ambiance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Congrats on your #50 Sepukku. Pretty wicked.

You should have popped some champagne upon penetration and put a banner up stating, "Seppuku's 50th Conquest" and maybe even given her a tiara with a big 50 on it. Ah well, plenty of other milestones to do this with... ;)

Onwards to 100, yes?

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
May 28th - Miss Y's Inseminator request

@Ambiance: There was no champagne with her, but I did have a glass of whisky later on... 50 is just a number, but it was always the threshold I associated with "expert seducer". Well, when you reach that number you of course realize that you still have so much more to learn! Anyway, it was a milestone. And yes, since I don't see myself married or otherwise fully monogamous anytime soon, there is no reason not to pursue towards 100 - except that I will probably lower the pace now!

May 13th - Miss Y
Seppuku said:
But in the past I have had positive surprises of returning girlfriends, at unexpected times (sometimes several months later). Things are never really ended. So let's see now in the long run.
Yes, the positive surprise did happen as I wrote in my April 16th entry!

On May 12th, as I was about to meet Rachel, Miss Y texts me out of the blue: “Surprise I’m in Doha and want to see you!”. I meet her in the late morning of the next day, and she comes to stay at my place for a few day (her departure on the Wednesday 17th). It is a very nice time together. I confirm again, in spite of these hard tests she threw at me at the beginning, she is an absolute angel. Good mood. Smiling. Welcomes me when I return from office. Wakes up in the morning before I leave. Always by my side, loving and tender. It really feels good. There are some changes though since last time:

• * Now she “doesn’t want my money” even when I propose to share the fare of plane ticket with her
    * She doesn’t want to be married, because “too many problems with people married”
    * She wants a baby
She shows me the picture of her friend’s daughter, which is of the mixed Chinese-European type. This girl doesn’t have a father since the guy never recognized the baby (or maybe never even knew) and the mum chose to live alone with the girl. OK, babies from mixed Asian and European heritage are beautiful... so… she wants me to father her a child. To be honest I saw it coming, the last day before she left Doha last time, she got me to fuck her without a condom. Since she was just out of her period (I knew it first hand), I knew it was safe so I went ahead and took her raw.

I go with my usual argument that I already have two kids to care for, that I’m old to pile up new responsibilities, etc… But she says she’s not after financial support. She just wants the seed. In fact, she says, she won’t even let me know if she ever gets pregnant, “because she wants me not to worry”. I tell her, tough, that if I’m a dad again I’d like to know it.

But then I ask her how is she going to handle being a single mother? She says that if she gets pregnant, then she will find a Chinese man to marry and support her. LOL. She says it’s not going to find one. Some lonely Chinese beta. Apparently she's not lacking guys to kiss her ass all the time and wouldn't have a problem to find a sex starved guy to provide for her...

Here you go, straight out of the horse’s mouth. Get the seed from an alpha guy, and find a beta provider to secure the progeny. Quite incredible. But the truth. What would you do? I agreed to it. So these few days, I found myself quite busy at night... without condoms.

May 27th - FR: The Tinder entitled bitch

I will report this one because it's a pretty informative interaction. In my book I classify it as a "minor date", i.e. a date that I know from very early on that I'm not planning to take to full intercourse.

I match her on Tinder, and there is very little rapport going on. When I mention about being bored, she says that she's "here to spice it up". I answer that I love spices and we decide to meet the same evening. When we switch from Tinder to Whatsapp, her profile picture shows her with a man. "You're cute" she tells me. "Your boyfriend is cute too" I answer. "He's my man in my country. But he's not here. I need someone here." Alright.

It's a 25 minutes drive to her place. When I see her, she's not nearly as pretty as in her pictures, she's fat, and she is making no effort to dress properly. I already know it's a no from my side, but well I'm here, so let's do it "for the fun".

The crap starts in the car on our way to downtown. When I mention about her man, she explains that she can't screw him because he's so far, and she'll be here five years (and therefore, implicitly, needs someone to screw here in Doha). Okay. But then she starts the questioning. "Why are you on Tinder?". She sort of says she's on Tinder herself to "find friends". Well, just before it was about finding someone to screw as her an is far away, plus her mention about "spice it up". I tell her I am not on Tinder to find friends "I'm not going to tell you bullshit". Then, what the hell am I doing on Tinder. In return, I ask her how old she is. Question escaped for now. I change the subject, and the topic comes to her language. I mention about Swahili (spoken in Kenya and other African countries). "You have dated a Kenyan girl... Are you still dating her?" For a lady who is openly looking to cheat on her man, the level of inquisition is quite incredible. I tell her like what's wrong with her, I have dated plenty of girls in my life.

Was initially thinking of going out for dinner. In the car, though, she mentions about drinking whisky. It's Ramadan time here and the bars are closed, the restaurants won't serve alcohol, so I just suggest we go to my home instead, I'll cook up something. "I can't go alone with you in your home". Well darling, good, because I'm not planning to fuck you. Unfortunately the restaurant I'm thinking off is just closed, and I don't want to be seen with her in the restaurants where I'm used to go. When I suggest we go in a nearby mall, she changes her mind and says let's go to my home. When I'm parked in the basement of my building though, she goes for another round of crap "should I be worried?". No, you have nothing to worry about, you're not pretty enough anyway.

We get to my home finally and I start cooking something, get her to help me in the process. She wants to take a picture "of me cooking for her". No, no, no darling. "I'm not cooking for you. I'm cooking for me and you're welcome to have some with me". During the dinner we take a few pictures. She now tries to make me say that I will give her a relationship, which is of course out of question. "Relationships just happen. It's not something that we agree on, and then five minutes later we're in a relationship". She asks if she should be worried I misbehaved. I say I won't misbehave with someone who doesn't want me to misbehave. "It doesn't mean I'm not tempted" I add to tease her. "will you give me a relationship?" Back to square one. No. Now she wants to leave. Good idea. She asks if she can take a notebook from me. "No. I'm using them".

In the car, she is browsing her phone and I'm busy driving. She wants to wrap up our meeting. I tell her "you want to make me promise a relationship as a condition for anything to happen. That's not how relationships work. And I won't promise something unless I'm sure". Now she wants me to give her some phone and data charge. "Now I have to give you data charge? Where is this coming from?" She goes now silent until we reach her home. She leaves the car visibly upset. When I reach my home, she has already unmatched me.

Little entitled bitch getting upset because she didn't have her ways. Absolutely open about cheating her man but then grilling me on my Tinder activity and dating life, then putting all these upfront conditions. And in the end, she's not even pretty. Finally when she sees she won't get her ways, she tries to extract something from me (notebook, phone charge...). Gets nothing and leaves upset. Welcome to entitled femininity.

In hindsight, I should have cut the crap in the womb, right off the bat, when she started grilling me in the car. A proper answer would have been "I'm not taking any of this shit, so you stop this immediately or I drive you back. Do you really want to see me tonight?" and drive her back immediately if she doesn't shows immediate signs of behaving. Problem is, she caught me unprepared. The level of arrogance and entitlement just got me breathless. The only reason a girl who is not even pretty can behave like this, is because there are guys who are putting up with this.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
June 14th - the wake up call

The situation
The sudden change in geopolitical environment (nearly overnight) faced by this tiny Gulf country has taken everybody by surprise. There has been an initial over reaction (people rushing to the supermarket) but now things seem to have resumed a business as usual look - people go to work, bring their kids at school, and the supermarkets have resumed a normal mode of operation. This apparent calm actually hides looming risks. The neighboring countries (and foes) have submitted a list of ten requirements for our country to comply with, as a condition to resuming normal diplomacy. From what I have seen, many of them appears very unrealistic demands - the cut of all links with Iran neighbor, an "official apology" statement, the outright shutdown of the regional TV info network. This doesn't seem possible since, for instance, this little country is sharing a huge gas field with Iran. Our big neighbor declared that we "need to comply, and comply soon" or else there will be a hardening of the grip. So on the face of it, this looks more like an ultimatum than an actual request.

In spite of that, life has resumed to a "business as usual" here, as if nothing happened, but in private conversations I had people are more nervous and anxious than they appear to be. It's a wait and see situation.

The US President
His tweets on the subject caught everybody by surprise as they seem to directly undermine the traditional US foreign Policy. Generations of diplomats have worked to establish a good diplomatic standing, yet in a matter of minutes, in a whimsical tweet, the US President throws everything under the bus, his own administration, and foreign policy makers, plus a long standing military ally. Since then, he appeared at first to withdraw slightly, but then again went on siding by our neighbors. Is he drunk or what? Again, this undermines what US foreign policy has been for decades. On the latest news, it seems that the US ambassador stepped down from her functions. Didn't read the details, but if I was hired to do one job, and my employer overnight shifted his position 180 degrees and undermined my job, I would resign, too.

It is clear that the US President has the potential to cause a lot of harm to the current world order, and including US's own interests.

The wake up call
This raises again the question of my departure from this country. It seems I have been here forever already. Yet there are a number of things that I would need to complete before being ready: (1) putting some of my life savings into a tax efficient structure, and (2) get myself self employed for after. These are things that have been outstanding for a while but on which I didn't do much progress. It is now way past time that I prioritize them high on my list. If I was to leave tomorrow for unforeseen reasons, I would clearly not be ready.

Indeed the last three years my priority has been about learning seduction. It was clearly a worthwhile objective and my results have in fact outmatched my initial expectations. And it has been an awesome experience overall. I certainly have more things to learn in seduction - for sure. But for now it is no longer my priority. As stated, it is now time that I prioritize other personal objectives.

So for the rest of the year, I am going to spend much more personal time on other objectives. I don't think I will withdraw completely from seduction, just I will spend much less time on it. The days of three new first dates a month are behind. In the meantime I will continue to see Mary my Doha regular, as well as Miss Y my Chinese girlfriend (who plans to visit me here regularly), plus a few occasional recurring girls from my pool of past girls.

Fundamentals objectives
One of the great things I've done since the beginning of the year is my second round of fundamentals self improvement. I dropped 6 kgs in the first two months of the year (to around 75kgs now) and resumed working out again. I started initially with 45 minutes a week of weightlifting, then increased progressively to now about 4 hours a week consistently. My weight increased (maybe one kg) but some of it at least must be muscle building. The results on my body are already visible by eye. Great thing! The goal is to keep myself in good physical condition for the many years to come now.

Business objectives
I have a couple of important meetings arranged on my upcoming trip to Paris. One of these is with a tax specialist / business lawyer, that should help me decide the appropriate course of actions, and hopefully help me to get started in the right direction.

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Re: June 14th - the wake up call

Seppuku said:
Indeed the last three years my priority has been about learning seduction. It was clearly a worthwhile objective and my results have in fact outmatched my initial expectations. And it has been an awesome experience overall. I certainly have more things to learn in seduction - for sure. But for now it is no longer my priority. As stated, it is now time that I prioritize other personal objectives.

So for the rest of the year, I am going to spend much more personal time on other objectives. I don't think I will withdraw completely from seduction, just I will spend much less time on it. The days of three new first dates a month are behind. In the meantime I will continue to see Mary my Doha regular, as well as Miss Y my Chinese girlfriend (who plans to visit me here regularly), plus a few occasional recurring girls from my pool of past girls.

I noticed you haven't as active on the boards lately and was wondering what was going on. I hope you continue to post occasionally! You're great to learn from Seppuku - your advice always helps me.

Best of luck with your other endeavours.

Ambiance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Sepukku

Hope this doesn't mean you won't be on here as much! In any event, sounds like you are making the right decision. If you keep upping your fundamentals in the interim as you plan to, jumping back into seduction should be easier than you would expect.

Personally, I took about a half year off from hard cold approaching/parties while still reading articles and doing approaches when I came across the opportunity. During that time, I put myself on an intense workout routine, and improved my physique quite a bit, among other things. I've found initial attraction has noticeably increased from where I was at before. I am younger, so the effect may not be as pronounced for you since women care more about physique with younger men (correct me if I'm wrong!), but continuing to get in terrific shape will certainly be a boon for you.

You should be able to maintain where you are at seduction wise. Having some girls around helps keep the rust off, even if you don't have 3 dates lined up each week. I've even found that you get some perspective you wouldn't have had otherwise that can help your game when you take time off and reflect. Easier to see big picture.

Best of luck in transitioning your savings and planning out your new source of income.

Ambiance

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey backstory and Ambiance,

Thanks for expression of support!

I am not planning to be off seduction, or off GC board, just scale back a little bit. In the last 2.5 years I counted more than 100 first dates, that's more than 3 per month in average every month since I really started. It's quite a lot, if you consider that behind each date there's plenty of openers and online chats. Last year at my peak I was seeing up to four regular girls concurrently. That's the kind of time and effort I put into learning all this.

But I have other objectives as well, that were put in the background. The crisis hitting the country where I am now (I avoid writing it down explicitly these days) was a wake up call that I have a couple of things to get started asap. These things (preparing for my departure and for my later life) have become my priority. Until I scored a few substantial progress on these, the learning seduction objective will be secondary. Yet, I'm not completely off, and still intend to score some easy hits if any low hanging fruit comes by :)

I like helping newer guys here, although it is oftentimes an ungrateful exercise. Many of the typical requests are "hey, I fucked up, how can I salvage the situation?". Truth is, when it's fucked up, it's fucked up, good luck salvaging the situation. It is more efficient to do things right from the start. There are also all the posts where you give advice then never hear from again. Nevertheless, I will still be around on the boards.

@Ambiance: working out is great. It's mainly for myself (rather then for picking girls), planning to keep myself in a good physical condition for as long as I can - I'm not getting any younger. Luckily for me I look much younger than my age, but I'm planning to keep it this way for many more years.

I am following the principles laid out on the Rogue Health and Fitness page. Intermittent fasting, low carb dieting, weightlifting and strength training...

Alright gents, thanks again!
Seppuku

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Seppuku,

Quick Question,

Why not have a Vasectomy? Women don't have any idea unless they take a sample under a microscope.

After 2 weeks, don't even feel an issue. 28 loads later, after clearing out the stored sperm, no bullets in the gun...

Had mine 10 years ago with my 2 week old daughter in the waiting room.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey TwoRocky,

Frankly I just never thought about this! I'll be wearing condoms anyway. And all these girls that I meet in foreign countries, it is highly unlikely that they could ever press legal suits if there was some unwanted kids by any chance.

Same applies to my Chinese GF discussed here.

Cheers,
Seppuku

>