Never Ending Improvement.

Water

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
This is my journal for never ending self improvement. In my dating life and in all other areas as well. Right now, I'm in great shape and I'm eating healthy. I have good grades and am living a nice life. I am also reading and meditating regularly. Starting an online business in 3 months as well, hoping to generate some passive income.

My social life could use some improvement though. I've got a strategy for that though. I need to lock down my ideal sex life for now, and devote the rest of my energy to my other interests. Without subconsciously aiming for things to get pussy, since I'll already have an abundance of it.

I've had 2 different girls in bed in the past 3 days, so this year is off to a good start. I've taken 4 different girls on dates so far, none were fat or ugly, so that's a plus. I have only laid 1 new girl this year though. The girl from today that was in my bed gave me LMR, I will probably lay her next time. Just finger and handjob today though.

Current Action Plan.
- Message 10 to 20 new girls a day online. They can't be fat or ugly or below HB6. Preferably HB7+.
- Start cold approaching more girls in my every day life. I need to be meeting 50 new girls a week, according to SF.
- Start meeting more girls in my college classes.
- Start gaming/meeting more girls at my club meetings.
- Start going to club social events.
- Start socializing more, expand my social circle to meet more girls and hotter girls. Hit up my friends in fraternities and go to those parties, etc.
- Possibly join a fraternity for my last year in college. Still debating this one. If I don't join a traditional frat, then I'll just join a nontraditional frat as a resume booster, and try to bone the girls there.
- Met 2 guys on campus who ask me for pick up advice sometimes. Might try to develop a weekly sarging routine with them or a small select group of people. I live very close to a mall and the campus and some college bars and clubs. My logistics are perfect! I need to be taking advantage of this.
- Raise my standards significantly. I've asked out an HB7 and 2 hot girls HB8+ on dates in the past week. It was genuinely scary to do, but exciting. This is the kind of challenge that makes it worth it, even the rejection is satisfying, since you're conquering a fear. No more hiding behind "online game" and knocking lowbies as an excuse.

Overall Goals.
- 10 new lays this year.
- At least 1 has to be an HB8+.
- 100 total lays by the time I am 30 years old. This one will be tough to do.
- Have 3 or more HB7+ FB's in my rotation.
- Get my first 3some this year with 2 HB7+.
- Basically, have the sex life I want while living up life and killing it in every single area of life, hopefully my online business does well and I start stacking cash, while I stay healthy and eat right, and I am very ripped and in great shape, plus hopefully laying hot girls left and right while making a connection with high quality girls beyond mere physical intimacy.

Yep, let's get on it!
-

Water

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Got a new online lay last night. Within 30 minutes of meeting her. 2nd lay this month, 2nd lay this year. Good start so far. I have a date with a cute girl set up for tonight and a date this Sunday set up with a different girl. Let's get it.

Water

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
New date last night. She gave me LMR. Got some work to do. Could have qualified further and built more comfort. Need to work on that phase of my game more and not rely too much on girls who are already DTF. Gotta convert the maybe's.

Water

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Making further adjustments to my game. Also trying out a different avenue of online game. Tightening up my fashion and presence and tonality. Really aiming to improve the quality of women that I am laying currently. Need to have a rotation and sustain that. These one night stands with lowbies are not a sustainable source of satisfactory sex.

Water

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Trying out tinder, seems like a gold mine for easy and quick sex with attractive girls.

Making adjustments with my real life game too. Been hitting on very attractive girls that used to intimidate me, along with being super flirty and more funny in a flirty manner as well. Jokingly changing seats to sit directly across from a girl, and when asked why I moved, saying stuff like, "To get a better view, duh" and the girl just smiles and laughs.

Been working out consistently again too.

Eating healthy too.

Meditating daily.

Inhaling steam daily.

Limiting soda again.

Starting an online biz very soon.

Building a social circle with hot girls in it. This is the ideal way to get laid.

Practicing piano daily.

Reading daily.

Water

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
My plan so far:

1. Working on appearances. Started working out again. Getting ripped. Whitening my teeth consistently. Maximizing my looks. Look great, basically. I can get my body in amazing shape before December, probably way before, imo. I've been working out for a decade and learned from great athletes, and have personal trainer certifications, so I'm applying my knowledge to myself.

2. Fashion too, with advice from hot girls. Taking care of my body and health. This is more of a habit rather than anything I need to do. My wardrobe is already huge, with many great pieces of fashion picked by hotties and collected over the years. Including some that get compliments every single time I go out, it's kinda surprising. But I'm often too lazy to dress well so I just t-shirt and jeans, most days, but that only is slightly above average fashion, not killer sharp fashion.

3. Identity and Positivity.
This is vague, but I am focusing on being more positive and changing on a deeper level. Just following my personal preferences. Meditating. Cardiovascular exercise. Interesting hobbies and focusing on improving my life, being more productive, being more disciplined. Working on confidence too.

4. Simply approaching more and more attractive girls (until I'm approaching a fair number of 9's and 10's), to try to develop this into a routine.
Dropping girls I don't plan to lay more than once. Main goal at first is simply to approach and open, as the fear itself is preventing me from approaching AND will prevent me from succeeding until a good amount of it subsides.
(Can't expect to lay a girl who you're visibly scared of.)

5. Social freedom and being more social. Just being less anxious and worrisome in general. Being more social in my everyday life.

6. See if I can improve my social media, as that can make me look cooler once someone hot is added to my social media, and it's potentially a way to meet hotties.

7. Hang out and spend time with more 9's and 10's. To desensitize to beauty. I don't know that many though.

8. Gear my whole game plan seduction to 9's and 10's and work towards that end. When I say 9 or 10, I am specifically referring to physical appearances only. Inner aspects can be regarded later.

9. Lifestyle. To try to come into more contact with 9's and 10's, and do interesting and impressive things that I genuinely enjoy. Acting classes have some hotties, but not prevalent in 9's or 10's, although more prevalent than most other places. Yoga classes, might start doing soon. Online game super rare. Working at the gym as a personal trainer and spending more time at the gym, definitely place for hotties. Dance lessons / classes maybe too. I added a 3rd major and that has lots of humanities classes. I can take those classes for fun / to boost GPA / to meet hotties, triple benefit.

10. Social circle. Hang out with more cool people and naturals and hot girls. Some college clubs have these accesses, and I started one so I can use that as a potential avenue. Although hot girls aren't usually involved in extracurriculars that are academically based.

11. Taking care of my body more, kinda coincides with #1. Got tanning stuff, gonna start tanning soon. I want to compete in physiques, but dunno if I'll have that kind of discipline. Whitening teeth daily. Have a few fillings scheduled next month, then I'll get braces to perfectly straighten my already mostly straight teeth. Then looking into veneers, although might not be able to afford that. Veneers strictly for cosmetic reasons. Also some lotions on skin, brushing teeth after every meal, etc. (Remembering a girl that I banged who had bad breath and that was the only reason I didn't want to see her again)

Aspects to improve:

1. Appearances. I don't think you can lay 9's or 10's consistently without being relatively good looking.

2. Lifestyle. Not sure how important this is, and what defines an appealing lifestyle? A lavish high-spending lifestyle that involves cool looking stuff? That's not very productive in terms of worldly success though, those are more of the fruits of success.

3. Game.

4. Vibe. Some stuff can help with this, I had a list somewhere.

>