Nova's Journal - Younger Women

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
The point of this journal is to chronologically record FR's and eventually LR's, simply as a motivation to keep going out there and improving. My thoughts, experiences, and occasional babbling will be posted here. In any case learning new things is always a fun experience..

Hope you enjoy :)

- Casanova.Jr

BarryS1

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Re: Nova's Journal (Younger Women)

Can't wait to see the posts! Great theme for the journal, have not seen too many of those on the boards.

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
FR at Youth Group

Thanks Barry :)

Today is just an example of the quote, "Shoot for the heavens even if you miss, you'll see some stars." Or something like that.
Anyway here's a little back story before the actual field report. Every Sunday I am aggressively encouraged to go to the youth group to 'learn new things.' Luckily for me, the youth group much like my high school is made up of a large number of sexually repressed girls. (What fun!) Some fairly attractive and others not so much, With my frame of mind that I developed (thanks to the guys at GC) it was relatively easy to place myself as 'le prize' using subtle chase frames and relaxed body posture.

I walked in with the single intention of physically escalating with one of the S.R girls. (I wasn't really picky) Getting to work by screening different girls for compliance until I was sent to the back of the room for disturbing the teachings. Placing me next to a girl from youth, we'll call her "Brown weave."

This is some conversation I could remember

Me: Are you still into painting, art..?
Brown weave: Yeah, (goes back to texting)
Me: painting... what? Flowers... Naked men..?(I look away)
Brown weave: Laughs a bit

As she was engrossed in texting her friend, who was sitting next to her(Girls.. -_-) I felt that the conversation was forced. I was silent for a short while until my hand brushed the small of her back, and she jumped. A ticklish one. It was only a matter of time before I used this as an excuse to tickle, her hips etc.. I grasped her ass at one point and she got up (flustered) and left for the bathroom.

Before she left though, remembering what Chase once said. I looked into her eyes, and with the sexiest voice I could muster.. I told her I would never tickle her again, And after 10 seconds or so, I tickled her. Hard(;

Fast-forward

During the class I try to look as relaxed as possible, Aloof even. All the while I'm thinking how I will pull this off. When a group of girls I have never seen before make an entrance and are greeted by a majority of the class. Obviously they must have been around before I entered the country. One girl caught my eye, I'll call her EbonyDacer,
Simply because she was dressed like a ballerina (minus the tutu) but the size of her ass would have made twerking the only reasonable dance option.
She sat opposite me, While the lesson resumed. I remember her looking at my face several times, while I remained calm and employed a bored look, a midst the laughter and the jokes which are a regular occurrence. When it was time to eat, EbonyDancer went up to help distribute the food, engaging in small talk with a guy standing next to her.

Guy: I'll have a Mountain Dew, (whispers to her) because it increases the size of your penis.
EbonyDancer: No way (laughing) that's disgusting, He said Mountain Dew makes you dick grow.
Me: That is false (to Guy)
Then glancing at EbonyDancer
Me: I've had at least 200 Mountain Dew's this year and there has been no net growth (with a slight hint of a smile)
EbonyDancer: (Guffaws)

At this point I knew I had to approach her and see what I could make out of it, But my Approach Anxiety kicked in making me walk to the bathroom. I was gone for quite a long while actually. When I returned, I found EbonyDancer, sitting right on my seat. She blushed awkwardly and moved aside to the next seat. I smiled inwardly, this was definitely a sign of interest. So I didn't waste time, Introducing my self. I told her that I'd never seen her before, whats your name? (I tend not to use direct approaches unless I'm cold approaching) She was looking at baby pictures through Instagram.

Me: Cute baby (pause) Is it yours?
EbonyDancer: (smiles) No I'm only fifteen and I don't get much action.
Me: Sounds boring..
After that I proceeded to ask a view open ended questions about her school life, I briefly had taken her phone and was looking through her photo's.One caught my eye.
Me: Oh dear, you're that one black girl with all white friends
EbonyDancer: (laughs) that's me, There are now black people in my school any way.
It seems this was I hook point, because she started bombarding me with questions.
EbonyDancer: What Grade are you in? What school do you go to?
Me:(smiles seductively) I don't know.. you can guess
EbonyDancer: Grade 10, 11, etc.
I would have tried to isolate her somewhere but, my loins tightened and a good amount of blood left my head as she was really getting into my attempts at building intrigue. I show her a picture from her phone.
Me: Look it says "69" (sexy smile)
EbonyDancer:(Looks down awkwardly), I was much younger then...

I ask her to fill her contact details in my phone but, she says she can't,she has to use her mom's phone. I still ask her to fill it out, so she writes her full name and her instagram page name. (ugh.)
She then proceeds to ask me my name. (Which I already told her?) And whether I know a certain boy from youth, because she hates him. There must be a story behind that but her parents call for her and she has to leave. I noted to myself that she look back at me at me twice, smiling and waving and she makes her exit.

What made me write this down is that, If I wasn't driven with ambition to escalate, I probably wouldn't have said anything to EbonyDancer. A year ago she would have been way out of my league and now she was shy and self-conscious in my presence. Many thanks GC :)

Any feedback is good feedback. :)

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Sup guys,
Short post Today, I didn't have much time.

After missing a blatant escalation window today at school, kicking myself. I decided to go out approaching. I made small talk with two or three girls both who looked much older than me. I ejected both, still kicking myself. On my way home I saw two really cute girls my age though.. Used the Tool's line

Me: What trouble are you girls causing this evening
Redhead:(Smiles) We're not-

But I walked off partly because of AA and I was in a hurry to get home before my mom did.
I even failed at that. A really depressing day. Hopefully tomorrow will look better.

-Nova

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

One FR I remember,

I saw this fairly cute blonde in glasses. I remember myself thinking
why is she all glossed up for Costco?
Before entering I had been listening to music, meditating to get my self in a sexual state. For those yet to try this, feel free.

As I observed what was going on I noticed that she was doing the shopping because her mother was in wheelchair. I felt compelled to approach her, and we talked frivolities. The excitement of shopping and I really felt like I had a good vibe going on. Unfortunately, I choked in the clutch moment. When she looked at me sweetly and said have a nice night...

I will need a large number of band aids, for the beatings I am about to unveil on myself.

I do promise one thing. My next approach will result in a number.

-Nova

Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Keep it up Nova! Your endurance will help you immensely! How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

Jake.

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Thanks for the support Jake. I'm 15 years old but the vibe I give off makes me seem much older, People in my age group are my juniors because I started school early.
FR:
I went out today in hopes of adding another number to my list of 6. Maybe the fact that I was needy reflected in my approaches recently...

There was an Indian girl that caught my eye. Standing next to her overweight friend, seeming a bit bored apparently. So I decided in my mind that she should be graced with the opportunity of meeting me. It took a while before I actually got around to approaching her. AA is still quite strong at this stage.

Me: I saw you standing here and I just had to tell you that you have the most beautiful black hair in this entire place, I'm {name}
Her: Thank-you! I'm {name}

We talked for a while, touching on subjects like school...

Her: School is Hell!

...travelling..

Me: Most people talk about all these places their going to go to, but never actually go..
Her: I know.. That's so true

...conversation trailed off a few times. I have to admit I felt a bit sheepish standing there, phone in hand, hesitating to start up a meet.
I mentally told closing anxiety to "suck these nuts," and then proceeded to set up a meet.
She declined. Mentioning something about a busy time schedule or having to leave or.. something. Whatever. Besides when I sauntered off.. I felt like a boss.

Are they any known ways to persist without looking needy, walking off without a number isn't too good.

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Shaking off AA

Nothing really interesting today. I did mange to figure out a way to get in and out of the house without rousing attention. Some holes in the plan but I'll work on it. However, going out for approaches alone is hard. Approach anxiety stopped me from saying anything, to two fairly cute girls. This is frustrating actually... Hopefully these days will be behind me in the near future.

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Biggest Successive Successes so far...

The high of good approaches is still affecting me so excuse my enthusiasm:)

So a few minutes past one pm I arrive at a place I scheduled for a date, that flaked. Anyway, there seemed to be a popular radio conference for the amusement of its listeners. Ironically it was announced on my way there on the radio, the only station my moms plays. The sheer amount of people combined with the music from the activities led me to go to the quieter library, where i encountered a fairly cute girl I had approached before. We made some small talk, her doing most of the talking. This was the foundation on which I based my social momentum. I had planned on taking this fairly cute girl on an instant date, but i didn't pan out well. She left.

I wandered the library and I saw this really cute Latina girl (really cute) she had dyed her hair red, and I'm a huge fan of that.

Me: Are you an artist?
Redhead: (smiles and briefly glances at her book on art) Not really.. but I'm trying to become one
Me: (sexual eye contact) My name is (name)
Her: (shakes my hand) My name is (name)
Me: So what brings you here, are you here for the radio convention?
Her: (says something about finding an art she is good at and sticking with it)
Me: Which one have you started?
Her: Sketching
Me: That's cool (pause) I sketch too..
Her: (face lights up) Really, how long have you been doing it??
Me: Before I could write..

She makes some excuse to leave, so I just smile a little as she walks off. I remember she hadn't given me her number so.. I make a mental note of where she goes. I go in the opposite direction, grab a manga book and walk slowly towards her..

Me: This is to help you're drawing and this...(hands her my phone) is for us to get coffee (pause) later
Her: I don't think I can..
Me: (persists)
Her:(resists my charms)
Me: (hands her phone and she fills out the contact details)

I then pull her in to attempt a sexual hug, but it ends up being a sorta platonic hug. I saunter off.. There is a RUSH ! I pulled that off I think to myself and then I see a cute Indian girl glancing in my direction. "Fuck it, why not," I thought.

Me: What brings you here (I said this in a playfully sexy tone)
Her:(smiles and looks down) Are you trying to pick me up?
Me: (sly smile) No... just honest curiosity

We talk some more, she is quite skeptical at first but I overcome it with us vs them mentality and guessing games. I get her number.

Her: You'll probably never see me again
Me: We'll see... I'm quite persistent

Two in a row! I feel like more of a bad ass than John Dillinger after pulling off a successful heist. "I'm on fire" I say to myself.. I see another girl, a blonde girl, she's hot.
My ego tells me to chill, that I've already got two numbers since I normally only get one number at a time. So there I am undergoing some type of mental battle with my ego. She's sitting down facing me. I walk away and let my ego get the better of me for a brief moment. But she is called to help with a radio activity close to where I'm standing.

I approach her, (sexual eye contact) I can't remember what I said. But she did lock in, she also invited me to join her gym so we could work out together. Shit-fuck, why not? I capitalize on that proposing we get coffee in her free time. We swap contact details. Sexual hug. I saunter off..

THE RUSH was blowing my mind, wasn't showing on my face as I approached to other girls that afternoon. Didn't get either off their numbers, didn't ask. I probably could have gotten girl no #4's number but she left to answer a phone call. Girl #5 stops me in mid opener.. I'm pregnant. She say's.. I flirt with this saying " What do you do in your free time besides getting pregnant(;" She showed me a picture of her scan, 4 months in, wow, I got some compliance but i didn't move it further.. she was incredibly hot by the way.. but I didn't know how to handle the whole pregnancy thing.

I text my mom to pick me up, but she delays for an hour or so.. an interesting hour I might add. I felt my momentum had cooled down slightly so I didn't approach any more girls, but I saw the hot blonde earlier, using non verbals i made her come to were I was standing, there was lots of kino as we already looked like a couple, her black friend mentioned. We were four in number, her black guy friend, her tall sexy-legs friend and herself. I honestly felt like isolating her somewhere to see how far I could take it but her friends and her saw it as their goal to question me, playfully of course but i managed to deflect most of it. It was hard, but I was leaning back, and just flirting with my girl, non verbally. Her black guy friend tried to befriend me.. as we were both black and we had a few things in common so that was good. When she left to go home, leaving me with her black guy friend she texted him questions to ask me... which he did.
This confirmed two things:
1. She was pretty into me
2. She only had a platonic relationship with her black guy friend.

Anyway, it was a really good day all in all. 5 approaches, 3 hot girls, 3 numbers.. as promised :)

-Nova

Ryan

Space Monkey
space monkey

You're 15?!

You'll grow up to be a very dangerous man amongst women if you keep this up ;) Wish i had the determination you have when i was 15.

Good to see you're making progress. and good luck with those 3 numbers. Let us know if you get anything out of it, but leave the naughty acts like sex until you become an adult like all of us (just kidding).

Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Good shit my friend!

Awesome example of momentum gone right!

What's your definition of a sexual hug, by the way?

Jake.

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Ryan, that means a lot to me I'm glad I found this website early. I tend to let girls guess my age even though majority of them are in highschool or college and older than me. I don't let them know that(;. And sex?.. what's that? is it when I touch her boob? (;

Jake D. Thanks for the feedback:) I saw it on YouTube somewhere, basically your hands rest just above her butt and your head on her shoulder looking somewhat down. Hold this position for a while and when you eventually pull out, it will look like you just kissed her. Plus her boobs should be pressed on you and it's pretty easy kiss her from her in this position.

Two out of three have responded to my icebreakers already. I'll meet the blonde next weekend at Starbucks. I feel like this is my turning point to overcoming AA.

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Sup guys haven't posted here for a while,
so here's an update on how things are going in my social circle. Hope you enjoy reading it:)

Today's start was out of sorts, a lack of coordination on a group project nearly got me in some trouble. Before lunch though, I meet a girl which I purposely allowed to fall off my radar for various reasons. The meet was face to face to I had to say something. She responded, commenting on how long it's been since we spoke. I plop down to eat lunch, she returns.. I engage her, little banter and sexual frames. She reacts the way she always does, her words repulsed but her face shows attraction. We'll call her RedDreads. All of a sudden, another girl walks in.. she's attractive..a stunner actually. Anyway we'll call her MissPromiscuous, She's always been flirty with me however I suspect that's her natural character. We talk briefly lots of sexual eye contact on her part. She then talks to Dreads, giving her a report of a guy she slept with.(hmm similar to us (;)

MissPromiscuous: (excitedly) There's something I have to tell me, you'll hate me for it
Dreads: (smiling) what is it?
MissPromiscuous: (whispers)

She terrible at whispering and stops as she goes deeper into her lay report(; . Dreads tries to get me to leave when I made a sexual joke about something she said. I was too lazy to so she somewhat rants at me, furiously, I respond with a half smile.

Later in the day when I'm in the same room, once more. Blackhaired girl from https://boards.girlschase.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4193

She is notorious for showing interest and resisting efforts to escalate pops in and opens me as I sketch. We flirt non verbally and I ask her to take a seat beside me. She says she has some work to do but returns frequently to make some comment about what I'm drawing, resisting any efforts made by me to get her to sit next to me. This amuses me, girls are silly!

After school officially ends for the day, another girl we'll call her KoolChic smiles at me so I smile back whilst another girl from my class is leaning in, trying to obtain my attention. Two girls on each side, thanks to me just leaning back. Eventually the girl from my class left KoolChic behind with me. A group of mutual friends all guys surround KoolChic one of the even dry humps her right then and there. She laughed, I look only slightly amused. I push for KoolChic's number, she declines saying she has no phone and filled my phone with a picture of a pen is she drew. I comment on her creativity while one of my friends proposes to her, sorta. He awkwardly stood close to her. The setting amuses me, so I take KoolChic by the hand and pull her to my side. I then say to my friend that I've 'stolen' his girl. He left soon after. I thought to myself that this was my chance to pull a girl and escalate somewhere on a highschool campus. But Alas, my sister came calling and I had to leave her.

This made me laugh as I wrote it:)

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Things I learned

Things I learned

Closing girls is simple, not easy

-Casanova

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Rant: growth

No field reports today just felt like babbling so bear with me.

This city has immersed itself in snow and the usual Christmas routine is back in sesh. Depressing. Never been a fan of either and I'm fed up. Naturally I console myself with unhealthy hours of Californication and GC articles.
I haven't really approached for a while, but in other news abundance is starting to creep on me similar to the way an ex girlfriend would.

Girls at school are flirting with me in ways that make both my heads swell. Ooooh. The hot ones too. I'm thinking of a socially adriot way of letting them know I notice them noticing me. Occasionally when I manage to leave the house I can't help but feel the attraction strangers exude towards me. Twice I hesitated in my approaches and twice discovered they had boyfriends. It is beginning to dawn on me that I don't know many places to take girls to fuck them. Whatever. Things are looking up, been listening to a lot if hip-hop, the old school classics I can relate to. B.I.G, Nas, Dr. Dre... Kanye Weat is on replay, always. Though I find that I'm depressed when girls aren't around me, I don't show it.

A couple friends have picked up on my ability to socialize/seduce high-school girls and I'm leading them towards the light. We'll see how many girls we can pull this Saturday. I've been on this for the duration of about a month since then, approach anxiety has dwindled. I don't even give it much thought. Soon I will be driven to meet new girls but for now I'll make things happen with the ones I've met. Today I tested the waters with attainability control in my social circle and I turned a girl around from rude to compliant. It felt great, then; now I feel.. nothing really. Usually this sort of thing would send me into hyperactivity. Fidgeting like a guilty child who cheated on his spelling test.

I believe I see things differently after my encounter with GC, you could say my Truman show boat has hit the wall. But I've accepted it now, along with many other things. Reactions are pointless to me, I'm focusing on results. I'm changing, evolving. Girls like me. In any case I must be doing somethings right.

-Casanova

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Some good interactions at school today :)

Actually, the day started terribly. Teachers are very fond of my devil may care attitude. They reward me with mountains of detentions. What fun.

After a brief chat with our principal whom I respect, on the value of respect. I snagged a seat next to Blackhairgirl. You might remember her from earlier when she flaked on me.
Good conversation, somehow found itself on the topic of bathrooms and the abundance of fun one can have inside. She jokingly called me a weirdo, (this is becoming more and more frequent) and I smiled then kept quite for a while. Unknowingly employing the bored look which led her to re-engage me in a flirtatious manner.

I've been forcing myself to slot the cute/sexy into my default facial expression. It seems to encourage girls to flirt with me. Anyway, I was engaged again by some cute girls about my art (whether I would draw for them..) I politely declined. The only Latina in my school chimed into the conversation, as she usually does.

-A little backstory on her might be useful so here it is.

Last year when I was still blind towards the concept of moving fast. This girl was into me, as were several others but alas I never made a move. Even after being invited to her house a few times and each time she was increasingly discarding subtility in her hints that she wanted me to unceremoniously strip her virginity away. I didn't. Subsequently, she became cold, sarcastic and quite rude.
She has a boyfriend now, a good friend of mine so that is that.

The conversation went something like,
HB:Can you blah blah blah?
Me: Blah blah blah art
HB: Blah blah
Latina: I can't here you !
Me: (raises eyebrow) was I talking to you?
Guy in the backround: Oooh kill em!

I might have come off a little mean because she laughed awkwardly and look nervous. Another teacher pulled me aside to give me advice on attitude and respect.

At the end of school, the remaining girls flock near my fellow seducer Victor and I. I say something I can't remember and most of them lock to me. The remaining girls are HBRed, HBigbutt, Latina and her boyfriend. Basically we're just fucking around laughing at jokes and shit. A fairly reserved girl walks by and says something to Victor, brief and she ended with "text me :)" I look up, lock eyes, wink and then I respond "I will(;" as sexual as possible. She's flustered, nervous. She hurries off.

I call HBigbutt to come closer and she rewards me with the worst fist bump/hand shake ever. It was terrible. She's busy with her phone, body pointed directly to me. I'm leaned back on the lockers, conversation drifts sexual and she comments on how she can't twerk. I causally respond it's a waste, "of booty(;" she finished. We vibe pretty well, I'll push for something soon.

Latina chimes in again,
Latina: We can't here you when you speak, your voice is too deep.
Me: I'm sorry..? (Pregnant pause) that my voice is so deep. Maybe I'll speak a little lighter?
Me:(in a very sexual almost post orgasmic voice) Is this good enough for you?
Latina: (laughs) do that all the time!
Me: Maybe not

She then comments that she has to go. So she hugs her boyfriend and grandma kisses him. Looks at me dreamily and says see you later..

That in entirety was the majority of my day, criticism from teachers, admiration from peers and desire from HB high school girls. I'll be keeping you posted.

-Casanova

PrettyDecent

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Casanova.Jr said:
That in entirety was the majority of my day, criticism from teachers, admiration from peers and desire from HB high school girls. I'll be keeping you posted.

Fuck yeah.

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Slightly depressing day, few ups and high points worth writing. From the minute I stepped into class I was in a sour mood.
I don't like to vent so I was quiet, my feelings were hidden behind my usual slick smile. One girl tried to cheer me up, a gesture highly appreciated yet futile.

I began to draw, soon I was shut off from the environment that I barely heard some girls giving me illustrious compliments to some guy who is a stranger to me. Surprisingly Latina was the one doing most of the complimenting. One came close and sat next to me, said some things I don't remember. Too busy drawing. I must have looked pretty fucking alpha to that guy though..

At around two pm I pinged this girl I'm to meet tomorrow.

Me: We still on for tomorrow?
HB: Yes :) I don't know where we should meet
HB: We could go to a movie or something but I have no money hahahaha
Me: We'll meet at [place] and figure something out

Props to her for trying to get me to pay for a movie.. Fat chance.

After giving her a time she was radio silent for sometime. Then..

HB: Ok sounds good see you then :) Is it ok if Sierra comes or no?
Me: Not sure, does she know any places?

It's been quiet since then. Whatever.

I seem to have trouble saying no to girls off cold approach. I'm a natural asshole in social circle so I'm working on it.

Tomorrow I'm also to go help my friends who are new to this, My parents aren't even sure they want me to leave the house. Still feeling under the weather so if there's homework to be done.
It can go fuck itself with a blunt pencil.

-Casanova

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Contents of today,

-School.

-After school,

I was driven by my parents to cardel place. A go to spot for meeting high school girls. Today was the day that my two friends A and V were going to get on with it and finally start approaching. I came on time, 3pm. I was pressed for time because I had a meet up with the blonde girl from earlier. I'll put up a FR later!
I waited for an unreasonable period of time for A and V to show up. It didn't take long before most HB's had left.... V showed up! After cursing him for making me wait, we sat down and identified girls we wanted to approach. Each time I'd point out a girl.... he would not go.

Suffering from Approach anxiety, I must have approached about four different girls by myself before he finally went for an approach.
THE GIRL HOOKED!!! and they started vibing almost instantly... V did not get her number but nonetheless he was proud of himself as was I. He did a few more approaches that night, A when he finally arrived did some approaching too. It was a nice feeling to see these guys get the hang of it. I felt bolder in their presence and did a few more approaches, a girl decided that she would contact me (collected my number) instead of me collecting her's even after some persistence. Whatever. I'm not expecting her to contact me. They both went home extremely happy.

-Casanova.Jr

>