NewBeeWinner: Technician Homework and Field Reports

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
The Technician's Homework and Field Notes

Here is where I will update my progress on going through the Technician's homework and write what i learn from different articles that I read. I will also post my outing reports on here relevant to the homework assignments.

Day 1

Thoughts on Readings: Attraction definitely has an expiration date. I've had girls who were very obviously wanting me to talk to them and approach them (strong eye contact, smiling, flirting, twirling their hair, etc.) and then I didn't. Then, when I saw them later, they were cold and not interested. I've also had girls go on dates with me, me fail to get to sex with them and then never hear from them again. I've then had girls do sexual things with me, but I didn't penetrate and then they didn't want to see me again. Finally, I've had sex with a girl and then wasn't able to get inside her again fast enough before she decided it was too hard to meet with me (logistically) so "it must be God showing her that she's not ready for sex".

Homework: Without writing the names of girls, I definitely wish I would've done things differently. I wish I would've taken them faster, been more aggressive, and taken charge. I wish I would've been comfortable enough with my own sexuality and had the logistics ready so I could move fast. I wish I wouldn't have drawn out some interactions to make a girl wait for a date and instead of taken her then and there (same day dates/lays).

Day 2

Thoughts on Readings: Helping a girl to make a decision is definitely something I can work on doing better. This goes along with social pressure - using it rightly. Brushing off comments I don't like and engaging more in good conversational topics from the get-go. Getting solid investment and being a tease.

Homework: I've become a very stoic person over time and it's something I'd like to fix. When it comes to pressure in social situations, I think I tend to do some of the leg work for women sometimes (by telling them about myself when they don't ask) instead of letting them develop an interest in me. Its a bad habit because ultimately I'm afraid to lose that interaction. But this usually causes me to lose it anyways. I've defused the tension so to say. I also seem to talk fast, especially when I first talk to a girl and I don't slow down and actually listen. This is something I need to actively work on being better about, especially when it comes to the first few minutes of my interaction with a woman. In other words, I need to ALWAYS assume attraction.

Day 3

Thoughts on 15 Lessons:

1) My current goal is to sleep with 100 women (yes I know I said I want a harem style set up, but after getting laid, I want to get better at doing that FIRST). Therefore, the girl I am going for should be more liberal, open to new things (tattoos, piercings), (maybe) not super religious, and open to talking about sex.

2) I definitely need to learn to be more sexual more early into the interaction. This is something I feel sort of weird about, even if I know girls love sex. I need to break out of my comfort zone here.

3) Again, communicating early on that I know women are sexual and wild creatures.

4) "You know I'd really love to catch up again, have hot chocolate or whatever...but I'm just so busy these days" ;)

5) I am actually going to be leaving town in 4 months - something I can begin to use to my advantage (and to say I am new to town when I do move)

6) I think I prefer girls to pay for my drink (because it gets expensive) and a lot of the time, I've had girls offer, so I take them up on it. But I've also had girls who were unsure financially and I just decide to pay for them as long as they provide good conversation ;)

7) Definitely go simple. Drinks then take her home (if she's ready) or maybe go for a walk to the park then take her home

8) Definitely going to have to think this through when choosing where to get my place after the 4 months are up. For now, my focus is on getting her back to her place or escalating in an unusual location

9) Plausible deniability. Definitely something I need to work on being smoother about. When it comes to going back to her place, I could bring up putting on a movie (I think this will be my go to). If she says she's not in the mood for a movie I could talk about getting food or ice cream back at her place.

10) I'm not sure about including alcohol just yet. Maybe invite her back to my place for a nightcap when I do have my own place

11) Hmm...weekend dates probably work the best for me (and her since most of the college girls I know could be busy during the week). Depends girl-to-girl

12) Definitely something I'm going to be including in my "routine". Is she busy right after this? Can I join her in her activity? If not, how about later today? If not then, I will take her number and plan for a later day. (the biggest chunk in this is my own schedule, but I usually have the evenings free so I can do better)

13) Makes sense. If she's busy, that's OK

14) Including this as I said above.

15) I definitely hate chasing girls through their calendar. I won't do it anymore because it's annoying and unproductive lol

Thoughts on the other reading: I definitely have a go-back-and-forth style of talking right now (being honest with myself). I need to practice keeping the conversation off myself (to include more humor at the girl's expense). I need to have more "fun" with my conversations in the sense that I don't need to be so damn serious all the time. I think as I improve other areas of my life this will improve as well.

Homework: Definitely attraction was the first thing that did it. I'm beginning to understand the "lover" role a bit better. He stays mysterious by not saying all the facts. Thinking back to the women that chased me, I kept the conversation on them, providing little to no details about myself. In the recent conversations I've had where I've been rusty, I've included myself (without her asking) and it tanked their attraction for me (probably because I'm trying to force a connection and it feels try-hard in that I may be trying to show off as impressive). It's definitely less work to keep the conversation on them. JUST BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T ASK ABOUT ME DOESN'T MEAN SHE ISN'T INTERESTED. This is something I need to drill in my brain matter. This comes back to assuming attraction. "Who's more honest than the man who says nothing?" Let her ask the questions if she wants to know. If not, assume she's attracted and move things forward faster.

Day 4

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Day 4

Reading thoughts: A lover is a loser with sex appeal. Makes sense. // The best way to get a girl is to be her best option (most high value option) relative to your immediate environment and the guys around you AT THAT TIME. You can also increase your absolute value through your fundamentals. They also look for a connected guy who has his shit together (financially, health-wise, fashion-wise). Practically, this means to choose areas to game where 1) there is an abundance of women in comparison to men 2) where you stand out as the best option relative to the other guys in fashion, style, looks, connections, etc. (the idea of preselection comes to mind here)

Homework:

Being 100% honest on the things I've told women about myself:

- I do photography (L)
- I know how to play the guitar/piano (L)
- I enjoy hiking and being outdoors (L)
- I work at the college I'm at (P)
- I'm a biochemistry major with hopes to work in the medical field (P)
- I'm studying to be a bartender (L)
- I'm a native to the area I'm in (P)
- I write (L)
- I'm a big book reader (A)
- I enjoy meeting and getting to know people (A)
- I have 2 dogs (A)
- I want to get tattoos one day (L)
- I want to travel more one day (L)
- I've never seen the ocean (A)

I try to match some of the things the girl says she likes as well - does she like video games? Cool! I like video games.

So in total:

Lover Traits: 7
Provider Traits: 3
Ambiguous Traits: 4

If I assume A Traits are taken as provider, I'm even on both provider and lover traits. Shows I need to cut back on some of the things I'm telling women - or at least frame it differently. For instance, instead of saying I'm a native, talk about how I'm going to be leaving soon to a different city (increasing my lover value). For the ambiguous traits, I need to flesh those out more so it's more lover value. For instance, reading is ambiguous - but what if I enjoy romance/adventure novels because of the sexual inuendos that are hidden between the lines? Interesting conversation topic. (and a good way to get into conversation about relationships)

NBW

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Day 5:

Day 5 Reading Thoughts: I definitely need to do a better job of "treating a queen like a whore and a whore like a queen". I still have a slight mental barrier when the interaction first happens with a woman to make it more sexual and less romantic - but I'm beginning to feel a lot better about doing it once I finally had the moment where it "clicked" that sex is actually no big deal and yes, that is all I want. Not a relationship. I can confidently say that "I'm not looking to date - I just got out of a relationship and am looking to recover and have fun" because it's true (mostly).

Now, a lot of the "empty calories" I've been taking care of. Got off my social media accounts, don't talk as much to girl friends (except one or two occasionally when I need a boost), and not taking any reactions from a girl.

Homework: Yeah, like I said, I've been slowly working towards treating women differently. I'll be sure in the future to make a more conscious effort to note which type a girl is so I can better adjust my seductions to her.

Day 6

Reading thoughts: I've definitely made a big mental shift with throwing out the rating scale. Every girl I see, even if she's very attractive, I just think "she's cute" and then proceed to think about how I'd get physical with her. I've also lowered my standards a bit more, at least until I start getting more women into bed

I, personally, love cold approach and much prefer it to anything else.

Homework: I've definitely had both. I've thought a girl was stunning after we were out on the date or even the most recent girl I was physical with that was OK but then after we had sex I realized how much attractive she actually was (but maybe it was just the happy feels). But I've also had the classic approach anxiety of thinking "this girl is out of my league" and not talking to her. I'm beginning to realize how realizing that every girl is just "cute and silly" and not judging them on a scale makes a world of difference when dealing with this. It'll help me to bed hotter women as time goes on.

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Day 7

Reading Thoughts: I definitely want to get better at being a good conversationalist - yes, I can deep dive. But do I do a good enough job of mirroring or rewarding behavior that moves things forward? This then flows into persuading women in terms of timing. Am I asking things (getting compliance or moving things forward) on high notes? Am I doing good to match their energy and get plenty of early investment? I also had studied the 8 things you should ask her pretty hard back in the day because I was using it a lot on my dates. But I tried to use it more in general conversation

Homework: I went out the other day and actually had a pretty crappy time picking up. But I did do the approaches and asked the questions. One was a married girl who was super attractive. We got into a solid discussion on traveling once I asked her about it. I also asked if she went on any crazy adventures or to find out what the craziest thing she did was and found out she's held a baby lion! And then I got her to show me pictures of it which was pretty cool. In her free time (question 3) she usually goes hiking or they do some other simple things (they being her and her husband). Needless to say, it didn't continue past the conversation (which was a good one and I enjoyed it - and yes, I did ask for coffee saying I wasn't interested in anything past talking, but she said her husband wouldn't like that - I'm finding this to be a pretty standard response to me when girls have boyfriends or are married).

The second major approach was a girl who had some cool jewelry on. I complimented her on it and had her show me it (she took it off and handed it to me). As we were in the grocery store, I asked if she wanted to walk together and grab our groceries as we went (getting early investment) and she said sure. She grabbed a couple food groceries and I only had one or two things to pick up. We then walked to the checkout together and then out to the parking lot. I found out she does yoga and works as a barista, which I thought was cool. I asked if she wanted to do that forever and she said she wasn't sure, she hadn't thought about it before. She asked if I do this all the time and I said "only on tuesdays and thursdays" and she said "but its sunday" so I said "oh shit. well you must be lucky then" and she laughed and then we better connected. (for those interested, yes I got her number. But then she texted me saying she saw me leaving the store briefly an hour earlier and that it made her nervous that I, an hour later, talked to her - even though I had told her when we talked that I was at the store earlier that day. So, she said to never contact her again - so that was that.)

Another approach (while I'm on it) was a cute girl who was clearly interested. I got good early investment and we walked around the store we were in together (just a regular store not a grocery one). I tried to deep dive but she was super nervous and kept saying "I'm not sure" or "I don't know" to all my questions. I tried to frame them to make them easier for her to answer but she kept saying the same thing. But she was super compliant and it was making my brain think "skip steps" but I honestly didn't have the right logistics to make anything happen with this girl quickly. Eventually she said "well I should probably go" and made her exit. It made me feel super weird. At one point she asked "Is this one of those things?" which she never clarified what she meant when I asked her about it. So that was an experience I never had before.

NBW

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Day 8

Reading Thoughts: I've known about the Law of Least Effort and Investing for a while. But it would probably be a good thing to relook at. Looking back on the approaches I did the other day, the reason I got the "do you do this all the time?" and "is this one of those things" is because I opened these girls directly in the store instead of going indirectly (but, at least for one of the girls, she was walking fast and if I wouldn't have opened directly, she would've kept on walking - there wasn't a good way to open indirect). It put me to a higher standard slightly and I felt afterwards that I needed to do a MUCH better job of leading once I started to ask for investment (like asking to walk through the store together - I should then take the lead and say "let's go here" or "let's stop here and sit and chat for a second"). It was more effort and I wasn't able to make it seem as effortless.

Homework: To appear more effortless:

- I'll move a little bit slower. I notice when I go out, because I'm not really all that interested in the things I find around me at the stores, I move a bit quicker and faster. I should slow this down and take my time.

- Working on my voice! Here it is again. Something I seriously need to do.

- Working on my facial expressions! Again, something I seriously need to do.

- Talking slightly slower. I notice when I talk with women, I talk a little bit too fast. I need to RELAX and slow it down - she's not going anywhere just yet.

- Notice the room and how others perceive me more. If I'm taking my time through the store, walking slow, indirectly opening cute girls that I position myself next to, talk slower and get early investment, I'll be a lot more successful. This will appear more effortless and scrambling through a store trying to see where the cute girls are to talk to.

This was a good reminder. I'll go through today keeping this is mind.

NBW

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Days 9 - 10

Day 9 Reading thoughts: I definitely took the breaking circle reading to heart. Thinking back, when I was going through girls like candy and rushing around campus on my free time to find the next girl, I broke circle quite a bit because of that nervousness and desire to meet the next one. However, more recently, I'm putting in a lot more effort to focus solely on the person I'm talking to. And honestly, it's a TON nicer of an interaction. I also internalized the ways to handle a social challenge, but haven't had that come up yet (since reading about it). But it's definitely something to keep in my back pocket.

Homework: Haven't come across a social challenge since the reading, so I'm going to skip it (for now). I noticed the 5 dealt heavily with breaking circle and someone interrupting....I guess that's not true. I had one situation come up today and I thought back to this reading, but then thought it might better be the "fat girl gatekeeper" case, so I wanted to treat it differently. But in the future, even in a similar situation, I'll probably use the girl as a buffer - "oh do you two know each other?"

Day 10 Reading Thoughts: I definitely find myself constantly telling myself girls are cute and silly. But I can definitely feel that I haven't fully believed it yet. Still in the transition. Same with viewing women as sex objects - I keep telling myself this, but I don't 100% feel it in my interactions yet.

Homework: I definitely am more motivated to approach as I view women as sex objects. I wanted to go out this day and do my 3 approaches, but didn't come across any one to approach (see my Journal for the details). That's why this report is one day off now. I did, however, meet two women today on campus. I kept reminding myself to view them as sex objects (but thinking back, I could've done better using visualization of sexual things with these women). Here is my outing report on that found in my Journal:

"I did one solid approach today on campus. Sat between two girls and opened one. She was pretty cute and I got her to the hook point and deep dived a bit. Got her to show me her necklace. But plot twist! She broke circle and talked with the other girl at the other end of the couch (a fat girl) who I'm guessing was in her classes. I then tried to handle both, but I kept my main focus on the girl I opened. I then realized the fat girl was, as usual, the "gate keeper". So I was like "well fuck". Lol. If the gate keeper doesn't like you, it all goes down hill. So I kept talking and eventually the topic of ice cream came up. I asked if she knew a certain ice cream place and she said no. So I suggested we go sometime (and it was honestly pretty damn natural). But then she said "All I go to is work and school! No where else" and then she acted like she was asleep or whatever by closing her eyes (she had said she didn't get sleep last night). I told her to get out of her comfort zone and reminded that ice cream sounded really good, but she just kept quiet. So after putting social pressure on her to talk for about 30 seconds, I finally got up and said it was nice to meet her and went on my way.

I also met another girl I sat down next to and got her to hook, but I wasn't very sexual with her. But we parted on good terms with her smiling so I'll probably see her again and get a warm reception."

A note on the second girl: I also had two girls I knew from my classes sitting right next to our table (at a different table) so I was hesitant to be sexual. I think I'm going to ask a question about this on the general boards and get some feedback.

The reception, however, was better. I was able to have the conversation flow well and I was able to have them open up a little. The first girl, like I said, was OK sharing how she had a teasing sexual relationship with her mom and brother (whatever that means) so that was a decent sign. The outcome was no numbers or dates. But I can definitely understand how viewing women sexually increases your odds for a stronger reception and greater chance of a pull (or number).

NBW

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Day 11

Reading thoughts on the 9 secrets of being a sexual man: I definitely want to start directing my conversations more quickly to relationships and start to throw in the ideas of jealousy, accepting the nymph in a girl, and saying screw society. I'm realizing that all of these that Chase lists are ways of setting the right frames to be a lover. I like that - I'm going to have to start incorporating these into my conversations. When I first read this article back in the day, I thought it was only touching on mindsets to have. But now I'm realizing its actually frame control and setting the right expectations with women. Perfect.

Reading thoughts on 4 qualities of "devil may care" men: I definitely feel like this should be an attitude I adapt. Recently in my life, I've felt nothing but out of total control. So maybe what I need to do is let go of my feeling to be in control. To embrace the fact that I have no idea what the fuck will happen. To look at life with a detached curiosity - "I wonder if I'll thrive in the new city" "that girl seems cute. Wonder if she's looking for someone like me?" "this guy is cool. Wonder if he wants to be friends?" "that group of women seems fun. Wonder if I can make a lasting impression?" "I wonder what'll happen if I'm only sexual with this girl"

Homework: The articles gave me the idea that I need to be going into interactions with a sense of curiosity and that I need to let go of my feeling to be in control - to view things at a bigger picture. If I approach a girl and things don't go well, well that was unexpected, but there's another girl. I wonder if she'll like what I'm offering. Even in my other areas of life. Well I didn't do to great on the assignment, but is it really going to affect my grade? Even if it does, does that grade really matter in the long-scheme of things? Not really. Can't get my own place yet because I can't afford it? Well in the long-terms of things, I won't be stuck in this house forever. Time will go by like it always does. Maybe I need to take the opportunities I have now that I wouldn't have on my own and capitalize on them.

In specific interactions, I want to get to the topics of relationships and sex more quickly. To tease a girl more - have fun with the interaction. Do some push-pull. Yeah, I should still deep dive, but it doesn't have to be so serious. After all, she doesn't need to know that much about me anyways.

So, for the 3 things I'm taking today:

1) to go into a conversation with women with a detached curiosity
2) get into the topics of sex and relationships quickly and to communicate jealousy, accept the nymph inside her by subtly communicating I know she's sexual, and to communicate that society's rules are for the sheep, they're meant to be broken and it's much better to follow your emotions and instinct
3) to always come out of the interaction understanding that its not a big deal. She didn't like the conversation? There's a girl who will. She stepped away and stopped talking? That's weird, but life goes on. Letting go of my need to control every little thing (which is honestly not easy but I'll do it)

Will post back tonight when I do my 2 approaches.

NBW

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey guys,

So I did my approaches. But I didn't get much of an opportunity to talk about relationships and sex explicitly. However, I did get good responses (body language) and strong eye contact and attraction from women. I tried to go into things with a detached curiosity. Coming out of the interactions, I still find it easy to be hard on myself. But it's not that I'm devastated at losing that specific interaction, I'm just pissed off that I still make such simple mistakes.

Here's my FR from my journal:

"So I met two women on campus today. The first one I sat down at a table next to and I commented on her cool tattoos. She was warm and receptive and we talked a bit. I found out a bit about her and had her show me some of her tattoos. We had great eye contact and I was rubbing her fingers slightly at one point while we were holding eye contact, but I broke it away for whatever reason. Anyways, she showed a lot of attraction so I asked if she'd like to grab a bite or drink sometime. But she said no. She got up and we still had good eye contact and she seemed attracted (playing with her hair, putting it behind her ear). I told her I'd see her around. She then had to go to class and we went our separate ways...

The second one I was with two girls and a guy friend of mine working on homework and she came and sat at the table behind us. My stuff was at the end of her table so I went back there occasionally to get things. We had strong eye contact as well and she also was putting her hair behind her ear. I opened asking if I knew her and she said she had a twin. I then asked her name and commented on her laptop stickers and got her to laugh at a joke, but we didn't get to talk too extensively. After a while, she got up and went to her class (while I was working on homework with the girls). But when she got out and passed by us, she held strong eye contact with me so I think she's still attracted. +1 to social proof. I'll probably see her again on campus.

I then went out tonight to one of my favorite stores to meet good looking women and cold approached horribly. I was nervous and a bit desperate and I'm sure this came across. I also opened a lot with compliments and I have just now, looking back, figured out I don't respond well to girl's responses to my compliments. They say "thanks" or "oh thanks" and then anything I say to follow up feels like I'm trying to force a connection, seems try hard, and makes things feel weird. I hate it when I have an interaction go wrong because of awkward silences or because of an awkward tension because I don't even get a chance to really talk to the girl, meaning I possibly miss out on an amazing person, and it leaves a bad impression on them. I really am hard on myself when things like this happen.

SO instead of doing compliment openers, I'm either going to do one of two things at stores:

1) If I want to go direct, position myself next to them and say "hey" with a smile. Then I'll say "I think you're cute so I thought I'd say hi. I'm James (not my real name but safety)." and then go from there. THEN maybe I can compliment and say "so what brings you to (store name) today?" "oh just browsing? Cool - me too. Want to browse together?" and get my compliance, attraction (from fundamentals and eye contact), and similarity (by walking and talking afterward).

2) Go indirect. (what I should've said from today) "what cool picture frames they have" (she could say "yeah" or "right") and I'd agree "oh definitely. totally my type. what's your name?" then introduce myself and repeat above (so what brings you here? etc. etc.)

I'm SICK AND TIRED of having approaches fall flat because it gets awkward because I don't open and hook smoothly. SO, before I do anything else, I want to go try these out at the store tomorrow (a different store) with 3 girls and see how it goes."

ALSO, I'm limiting myself to TWO approaches in any store on any given day. This'll keep me from approaching too many women indoors. I do leave space between times I go to the stores (a couple days), but just to stay safe.

NBW

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Day 12

A quick update on my approaches: Saturday, I did 5 approaches and met a girl through social circle (so 6 new girls I met - 2 numbers of the 6). Sunday (today) I did less approaches but I got one number. See my journal for more details.

Something I'm finding out - If I go into approaches feeling like crap because of life stuff or family stuff, I don't get the responses I am looking for. On Saturday, I felt like a boss and did overall pretty well. Today, not so much the case.

Reading thoughts: I had previously given the objections article a read quite a few times. I'm in total agreement with it and need to get more practice using it. The 16 tips to meet a girl now I've also read multiple times and have internalized a few of them. I actually use a few of those pretty often.

Homework: I'll be trying to do the homework tomorrow or in combination with Tuesday (to get to four girls). Will post on that when I do my approaches.

NBW

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Day 13

I'm going to throw in day 13 as well because it's a bit more on the reading/reflecting side of things.

Reading thoughts: I definitely am slowly getting better at setting expectations, but still have a lot of work to do. I'm telling girls that I love being single and don't want a relationships any time soon (which is true, for now at least), but that I'm open to one down the road (which is also true). But I need to get better about setting the right expectations with time - NOT spending too much time with a girl at the start and letting things grow instead of being front loaded.

Homework: I've only slept with the one girl so far. With women in general, I don't get a lot of flack or setting the expectations I do. But I do get the feeling that me asking them out puts me in a potential boyfriend category because they assume I want them as a girlfriend. But, hopefully, by using the I love being single expectation, things will go better in the future. Post-sex I'm also not going to be so cold to girls and make sure that I'm spending the right amount of time with them.

NBW

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Moving forward, I'm going to keep meeting women and keep doing the homework as it comes up, but I also want to do the reading. So if I don't get the opportunity to do the homework, I'll still keep reading forward. If I finish all the readings, then I will focus solely on doing the homework's.

Day 14

Reading thoughts: I have had a couple sexual experiences and have definitely worked a lot on trying to use some of the things in the first article on giving a girl good orgasms. I know the most recent girl absolutely loved biting, touching, kissing her body, biting her nipples, etc. etc. Now the preventing sex regret is something I never was really good at taking into account. I'm realizing how I was just hoping it would stay like it was, but I didn't take the right steps after a sexual experience to make sure she felt good about it. That was naive of past me.

Homework: Things I want to use from each article (3 each): 1) ass smacking 2) hitting and massaging her G-spot 3) raising hips and shaking back and forth when she's on top ... 1) making sure to focus on the girl and give her the best sex (I already do my best to focus on her but I find that this slips sometimes in the heat of the moment) 2) making sure the right expectations are set up so she is getting what she expected 3) make sure i handle post-sex better - treating her slightly warmer and to act the same before sex as I do after (i.e. to not just drop her, but show just as much interest, if not slightly more)

Day 15

Reading thoughts: Recently I've been reading a lot more into inviting a girl home - I just need more experience doing it. I know it ultimately comes down to asking and following through. I've done it before going back to girl's places and I'm going to with my date on Friday and my date on Sunday. And, as always, I can always improve to move faster.

I've been working more to be more conscious of moving girls faster in the interaction to get them to commit to the interaction. I've always been one for getting a date scheduled asap. Now, when it comes to being at her place, I definitely need to trust it'll be OK and be WAY more aggressive than I have been in the past. Now in the future, there is still more I want to add in so I'm moving at a faster pace.

Homework: Inviting two women home. Yeah I can't invite them to my place, but I'm going to work on going back to HER place more. Will post FR when I do those.

NBW

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Day 16

Reading thoughts First Article: Yeah when she has a boyfriend, I'm realizing a big part of it is just screening. Does she want to make him jealous? No go. I don't wine and dine girls and only certain girls will I take as a pal (if I failed the seduction and I didn't really want her as anything more than a friend anyways). Definitely had girls who have been a tease and they really are just time wasters - girls are good at giving reactions, but what matters are the results (are you getting a solid number? is she moving with you? is she following your lead? is she open to sex with you? etc. etc.) I've also met girls with crazy boyfriends, girls that are an emotional mess, and girls that are heads over heels with their boyfriend. Those have never really been worth the effort to get her out on a date for. I'm doing my best at my level to be refreshingly different, not be a boyfriend, and be persistent. I need to work on the persistence a bit more and really make sure its coming across loud and clear I don't care about competing with their boyfriend - and so the second article.

Reading thoughts Second Article: I've definitely been doing a better job at disqualifying myself as a boyfriend I think. I make it pretty clear with girls that I love being single and I love the freedom that comes with that (which I do). So I'm not looking for a relationship at the moment (though I'm open to it in the future). I think a girl I recently talked to I lost because it bugged her that I wasn't looking for a relationship (oh well). But I've definitely believe in what I say more than I used to.

Homework: Will do.

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Day 17

This was an interesting read for me

Reading thoughts: I definitely have made the mistake of (and got the feeling of) trying to force a connection through displaying value too much up front. I'd look for chances to interject my own thoughts on what a girl does without letting her finish and circling back to it later. I told people things I'd do just too feel that my life was better than theirs in a certain area (like telling guys I was going to go on a date tonight but we had to reschedule). So realizing that I need to dial it down makes a ton of sense (and will help get rid of that "forced connection" feeling. gross.) I'll definitely make a point to either relate back to that person or to use a self-deprecating comment if I say something of too high value ("Yeah I had a date planned tonight, but we had to reschedule. She probably thought I was too ugly (or goofy or whatever) anyways :p") I'm also slowly becoming more away of my social value in a certain situation in comparison to the people around me. Going to my coworkers social circle tonight, I felt much higher value than most of the guys there - there was one or two guys I felt even footing with. But they also have the preselection and are well known in the group - and have the social circle to do things with. But I don't really need these things, I just enjoy them and using social circle as an opportunity to expand my network, the guys I know that can add value, and meet more girls who will find me attractive (who will then tell the girls they know about me and so on).

Homework: I'm definitely going to be doing this more - talking less about myself and relying more on my non-verbals. I had a realization not too long ago (maybe a week or two) that the less I say about myself, the more people fill in the blanks. I had a moment in my church group where I was introducing a new guy to some people so he could start to get connected in the group. He asked if I was one of the leaders there and before I could say no, my buddy said "nah he's just a really cool guy who knows a lot of people". I didn't even have to do the work - he filled in the blank for me. And now that guy thinks I'm a cool dude and told me he wants to hang out sometime. I feel like it's kind of sad that I can't brag about my life too much to people around me , especially because of how much I've worked on it. But ultimately, this would just feed my ego and not really be of any use. Let people think what they want to about me - my fundamentals have that handled.

NBW

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Day 18

Reading thoughts: Making Women Want Me... yeah I've definitely gone through my life and looking at others realized - they're just as bored as anyone else. If I make it easier for a woman to come into my life and give her amazing and potential new experiences, what a great value I'm adding to their life!

On the points Chase makes to making women want me:
1) I've definitely improved my style. There is still some changes to my wardrobe I want to make, but I'll slowly implement those as I can afford it.
2) Becoming a sexy man - there's always room for improvement here. But I'm beginning to get a much more clear vision of what a sexy man is and how he operates. I'll work on this more.
3) Looking at women like you want them is something I've worked on these past few weeks and I've noticed the girls I've "clicked" with and had the most sexual vibe with I have strong, flirty eye contact with and I am not afraid to use touch to my advantage with them.
4) Using the bored look. I haven't done this too much yet - so it's something I'm going to begin introducing to my interactions more (same with the other facial expressions)
5) I've always made sure throughout my interactions with girls to get investment - as early as possible. The issue I run in to anymore is my own fear - my own inexperience in moving things forward so fast. So how am I going to fix this? By moving faster and getting used to it.
6) This sort of relates to my previous bolded point. I need to move faster and more often.
7) I'm definitely at a place in my life where I do my best to understand people. This connects to point 8...
8) Being relatable. So I had a connection with the previous day's reading here (with points 7 and 8) in value. A man who is relateable is one who shows value - but then is able to connect with her through that value - or otherwise show that he's just like her despite the value.
9) This ties into controlling where you want the conversation to go (and value). I've always been one to get off of the topic of what I do and talk more about my passions - and get her talking about hers. I'm beginning to make a lot more connections on what Chase is teaching here.
10) This has been one of my driving forces in seduction - the idea that I can create an amazing experience with a girl. I want to get better at actually doing this and that's going to be growth on my part.

On women competing over you,

I've recently have been working on law of least effort in my day-to-day and a part of this has been acting of my own accord and not being reactive - in other words, if a cute girl walks by I'm not snapping my neck over to look at her. Instead, I'll let her look at me or else I'll take a second and then slowly look over at her with deep, gazing, passionate eyes before either holding her eye contact or returning to doing whatever I was before.

Now Chase's recommendation of how to handle this is a new concept to me - physically escalating with the lower energy girl and verbally escalating with the higher energy one. This is something I'm going to have to keep in my back pocket for when the occasion arises.

Homework: Will do - especially as I get more involved in the bar scene.

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Day 19

Reading thoughts: Yeah I've definitely always tried to simplify my dates and keep them logistically relevant the best I can. I can for sure understand everything that goes into first date sex, since I've been down that path a couple times and can see where everything Chase says ties in.

Homework: I honestly don't feel I can pull the greatest logistics currently, but I'm doing my best to keep my dates simple - meet for drinks/coffee, maybe go for a walk, go back to her place, and escalate and be aggressive (something I need to work on!) I've missed girls when I got back to her place because I wasn't aggressive enough.

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Day 20

Reading thoughts: The first time I read through these two articles I thought "oh the street is just another venue for game. I don't know if that's really for me" but this time I realized something - this is powerful stuff. Its very fast paced and can get a girl back to your place in a snap. But before that, I'm going to comment on the myths of day game.

1) I can see where this myth comes from, but I also know from doing day game that it's not worth its weight in water.
2) Now this was something I thought, especially from reading all the pulls guys could do in the clubs - that it was prime for hookups. But Ricardus has a solid point here - we don't control who we fall in love with (so be careful playing with fire).
3) Now I'm in a smaller town with the demographics not really in my favor - a lot more single moms, elderly, and families than single girls in my age range. But I'll be moving to a better area with better demographics so I'm sure I'll see this difference. And seeing some videos on youtube of other places, I know that this is false - beautiful girls can be in literal abundance in certain areas.
4) I've always kept this one in the back of my mind - girls in clubs are likely superficially beautiful. The single mom I went out with (but f'ed things up with) was very glittered up and everything when I met her day gaming - but once all that was off, wow she was a stunner.
5) I always kept this in the back of my mind too - women in clubs are most likely there for a good time with friends and validation.
6) This I knew - especially from doing day game. Day game takes way more balls (usually). Try to get another guy you know to approach a girl in day time - he'll be hesitant and hit approach anxiety just as quick as we all used to.
7) I always knew guys in clubs were competition - this is something I want to work on though (handling competition and improving my social skills).
8) This one was interesting to me but makes a lot of sense.
9) This one I always thought about as well - that's why I enjoy clubs with areas where there isn't as loud of music so you can actually talk to someone.
10) Day game is definitely a lot easier on your sleep schedule and the main reason I've kept away from clubs.
11) This I knew was false - I see pretty women going about their day pretty often.
12) This one I know from my adventures on campus and in my social circle groups - preselection during the day is a thing. I do want to try going out with a "wing woman" though.
13) I've thought about going out with a wing man but always stopped myself for the reasons listed here.
14) Now going straight back to my place in day game I haven't managed yet (in big part because I'm still at mom and dad's) But I'd love to try and push myself and do this once I get out!

Nighttime Street Game sounds like something I need in my life - with the exception of going back to her place of course. This is honestly something I think I could begin to do and I need practice being faster and more aggressive in escalating things with girls and this sounds like the perfect way to do it. I want to try this.

Homework: I'll go out this weekend and do some street approaches. I don't have a "street" by me so to say in that no one really walks the street by me. But if I go downtown a bit, the movie theater nearby where there's room to walk or to some of the shopping districts here in town, there's a street I can work with. I'm actually excited to try this one out - what a test of everything I've learned so far :)

>