Zapp's epic quest to get laid

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi all,

In my introductory post I told about my background a bit. I'm sick and tired of feeling like a loser who is unable to get girls. It makes me feel like less of a man, and I have decided to fix this once and for all.

It was suggested to keep a journal here. I was already journaling privately, but decided to take the step and publish it here from now on, so that maybe I can get some tips and pointers.

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Went out day gaming. I was a bit groggy this morning because neighbours had been partying with loud music until 3 AM. I did push-ups (I'm working on the one hundred push ups program) in the morning, which should help get the testosterone flowing.

I watched a video about conversation skills in game. Unfortunately, I did not get to actually make use of those :(

Today was second day of Pentecost, which is a holiday. I knew some stores would be open, so I went into town. There were not that many
people out and about, which I had sort of expected. When I entered town I immediately saw a classy-looking Asian girl with big sunglasses. I thought "okay, let's talk to her and get this show on the road!". I approached her from the front, but due to the glasses, making eye contact was difficult. I bent down a bit to try making eye contact (note: I should *not* do that, that is like leaning in!), and I noticed a slight attempt to walk around me. She had in those stupid earbuds without cables, so I wasn't sure she could even hear me. Still, I opened her.

Zapp: Hi, can you hear me? (clumsy move, I know better than this! Next time, stand in front of her, smile and make the "taking out earbuds" movement)
Her: Yes (ok good, she isn't listening to music).
Zapp: Do you speak <my language>?
Her: No.
Zapp (continuing in English): OK, I saw you walking towards me here and I thought you looked cute, and I just wanted to tell you that (my usual opener which often works).
Her: Quizzed look on her face, like "get away from me, weirdo", starts to walk around me.
Zapp: You don't get guys approaching you often? (note: stupid line, I tend to say stupid shit like this when I notice a girl being weirded out)
Her: Oh, no thank you. *starts to walk away*
Zapp: No, you don't want to? (note: anoter retarded line...)
Zapp: Okay, then have a nice day!

Note: I think my voice might've been one pitch higher than usual (I have quite a deep voice when relaxed, so even then it should be low),
and I think I forgot to smile. As I walked away, I noticed some anxiety in my chest. I felt some muscle aches as well, and just all around wasn't too comfortable in my skin today. I chalk it up to the lack of sleep.

I did some deep breathing / meditation exercises while walking on. I did not see anyone worth approaching. At some point I did see a cute
asian girl (yeah, I have a type: foreign chicks) sitting down eating. I walked on and deliberated (grrr, stop doing that). Then I thought if I pussy out I will hate myself for it, so go. I turned to walk in the direction of the bench she was sitting at. I saw another girl sitting a few spaces next to her which I thought would be a bit awkward (note: stop caring what others think!), and then I thought it might be awkward for the girl too, as she was eating. So, I aborted the approach (something I don't think I've done before).

I walked on for a bit more. I think I may have seen one or two opportunities I passed up. I had set a goal to talk to five girls today (and if things went well, more). The weather was a bit warm even though the sun wasn't out all the time, and I got thirsty. I was all up in my head, so I decided that getting a drink and sitting down would be helpful. I sat down outside a coffee store and ordered a cold drink. I saw through the window a cute looking (but with a plain
face) woman eating brunch all by herself. I tried to make eye contact, but she did not. She was studying the menu and looking all around a little bit down, so decided she probably wasn't open.

A waitress came out and noticed a woman sitting in a corner where she could not see her from the inside, so she apologised to the woman, explaining that her view was blocked so she could not see her. I overheard and decided to make a little joke about hanging up a side view mirror. The serving girl laughed a bit and said that was smart, then continued to converse with the other woman. When she went back inside I tried to engage in small talk, but there was no vibe to speak of. I calmed down a bit and went to pay, with a final glance at the woman inside, still no eye contact. Fuck it, then I'm not going to approach. She had definitely seen me.

I continued walking around, and eventually at a traffic light I saw a cute girl. I waited on my end of the road and moved in front of her
path. I asked her something in English, then hesitated and asked if she spoke my language. No. She was already trying to walk around me, but I stayed put, just rotating my body towards her. As she was already walking away but looking over her shoulder at me, I said (with a proper smile this time) "I thought you looked cute and just wanted to tell you that". Her face lit up, she smiled and thanked me, but she still kept walking away from me and turned her head. Oh well.

I saw a girl walk in front of me with an stunning body. She had an amazing ass and super thin waist. Probably Polish, or at least Eastern European looking. She was walking next to a guy and their arms were incidentally touching. I cought myself staring and drooling in my mind over her. It's a bad way to go! Either approach or ignore. Do *not ever* stare and drool. That's giving my power away.

Finally, I saw another girl who passed me. She looked vaguely Indonesian or something. I ran after her, touched her on the shoulder (a classic side stop), and asked her if she spoke my language. Again, no. I said my line and she smiled. I extended my hand and asked her for her name. She complied by letting me take her hand and gave her name, but I saw an apologetic/regretful look on her face. She said "I'm sorry, I have to get to work" and started to turn away. I said "too bad. Have a nice day", and she wished me the same.

My counter was stuck at three approaches and I was getting a bit annoyed. I had already made several rounds of the city without much luck so I decided to call it quits and go home. On the way back I saw a girl with blonde hair who was a little too much on the fat side, but I looked her in the eye and I noticed she kept eye contact and as we almost passed eachother, she flashed me a really big smile. I arched my eye brow and had a smirk on my face. I did not find her attractive so I did not approach. It was still nice though.

Then I saw two girls (one attractive, one less so) who were making a selfie on a bridge. I walked over and said "would you like me to make a picture?" and the attractive one said "no, thanks, we've already got it", and they started to walk away, but I did hear them giggle a bit, which is good. I should've tried to stay in set by following up with something; they were obviously tourists, but they spoke my language. Maybe something as simple as "where are you guys from?". Even an indirect opener doesn't really need to be witty. Anyway, I made it to four "real" approaches, five if you count the opener with the waitress (I don't, my only intent was to get in a social mood).

Final notes:

• I've noticed before with Asians who did not grow up in the West that they are often intimidated or weirded out by the directness of my opener, possibly in combination with my body shape (I'm tall, thin yet somewhat muscular). But also, I need to remember to smile more warmly. I think that will help.
  • Other girls tend to always really appreciate the compliment. Indian looking women often love the approach. I've had Eastern European girls look *unimpressed* or bored, even. What the hell. I'm not sure yet how to best dial it down so she will feel more at ease. Or perhaps I should just stick with the one style and use it as a filter for compatibility.
  • I need to find time to practice day game when there are more people in town. Sundays and holidays are not great for this. On Saturdays I often need to unwind from the hard work week. In the evenings I have my sports, and after work I'm definitely not in a social mood nor very energetic.
  • Some days will just suck if I'm not in a good head space, tired, etc. But I won't let that stop me. Need to get that approach counter up! Doing it as often as possible will make me more comfortable.

All in all, I'm happy I made it to four approaches, all things considering. Just a little disappointed, I really was looking forward to getting a good day in.

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
For my own peace of mind: Today I think I botched the first two approaches by being hesitant about asking if she speaks my language and not smiling enough because I was up in my head.

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Nothing much to report, but decided to write up a little to at least keep the ball rolling.

I went on a two-day vacation. Besides two married couples, there was a woman who was a girlfriend of mine for a year when I was 16 (that relationship stayed platonic purely because I was too chickenshit to make a move, despite several provocation attempts from her. I feel like shit just thinking back on it!) and a female friend of hers. I am not physically attracted to either of them, but both have kind of cool personalities. It was a great opportunity to practice teasing and banter in a relaxed setting. I was super relaxed and at ease, while sending several jokes into their direction. The friend laughed out loud at a few of my jokes. At some point the friend explicitly moved her plate to sit down next to me under the pretense that she did not want to sit at the head of the table. Sure, that's why she moved next to me... Also when she asked what my training is, I told her about my martial arts and she blurted out something like "helloooo, bitches!", which was an obvious sign she was mightily impressed. I maybe messed that up a little bit by asking in a surprised way "oh, do you do the same?", but she did another martial art.

I still need to work on my sexual vibe! It feels awkward to integrate parts of a new personality, especially around people who have known me for so long. I think I did quite well at building attraction with both women. Later I also sent a recipe to my old girlfriend and she responded in an email containing 6 or 7 sentences, two of which ended with an exclamation mark and two emoticons. Sounds like she's warming up to me again as well :)

I drank a bit too much this weekend and slept badly. Today I'm back home. It's hot outside though, and I'm making excuses not to go into town to practice day game.

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Today I had a bad day at the office. Not feeling it, being unproductive and it's rather hot today. Didn't get enough sleep over the past few days, it's really getting to me.

However, I did see a woman sitting by herself with her laptop in an odd place in the hallway while I was going to the toilet. I halted, backed up a bit and opened her, without even thinking. This is good, it means my approach instinct is starting to become habitual (I also opened a cute girl last week who was just walking out of the park - I just stopped my bike and started talking to her like it's the most normal thing in the world). Unfortunately, I just opened her indirectly and showed absolutely no intent. She was still very enthusiastic and asked me some very simple questions like where do I work and what projects am I working on etc. Mostly business and she started to pitch her own company a bit too.

I made great eye contact, but got a little in my head (starting to think "Hey does she really like me? What the hell!"). After a short talk, I stopped the conversation and said I was on my way to the toilet. I still have big issues converting normal friendly style talk into flirtatious talk "in the moment". I don't have a problem teasing girls when I'm in a relaxed mood or when I have "flipped the switch" in my head that I want to seduce this woman.

Later I overheard her talking to someone else, and she was exactly as enthusiastic. That always fucks with my head: was she doing it because she liked me or because that's just her character? Some women are huge flirts by default.

Anyway, I think this was just a good "throwaway" fun interaction. No need to make anything more about it. The woman is somewhat attractive but older than me and doesn't have great skin.

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Today was slightly better at the office. There's a married woman who acts quite flirty (with almost everyone). She was supposed to be on vacation, but she showed up today, so I decided to make fun of her by asking "are you still here?". Minor mistake: it was in front of everyone. People acted a bit shocked and started laughing. Unfortunately, I probably ruined it by getting red in the face. She did not respond in any way, probably because of the commotion.

At least it's an aggressive way of teasing but in a funny way, which I am training myself to do. And I want to be more fearless around people who are not used to this kind of behaviour from me.

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
I again sparred with the woman at martial arts who likes me. She was even more touchy feely this time. At one point I stuck out my hand to indicate that she should give me the boxing pad, but she took my hand XD. I held it for a second or two and let go, and then she did it again. I said "no silly, the pad" and she started laughing hiding her face in a bit of an awkward way. She asked my name (which she said she forgot) and used it two or three times without that really being necessary.

She did give me a small shit test (I think?) where she told me on which side to do the exercise next. I saw it for what it was and said in a teasy way "oh, all right then" as if I was humoring her.

We were practicing an arm bar, where you had to clasp your legs around the other's back and squeeze tightly. This made her laugh and she literally said "oh my god" multiple times, and said my legs were strong. I think she's turned on by my strength :)

At some point she was even giggling "out of the blue", and I simply maintained good eye contact calmly while having a smile on my face. Later, she asked me what I did for a living, and she volunteered what she did, I didn't even have to ask! At the end she gave me a "high five hand clasp".

I enjoyed the shit out of it. It's so much fun to let the sexual tension build up and watch her squirm :)

I'm still somewhat annoyed that I couldn't find a good opportunity to ask her out for a drink. I'm not even sure if I should, with her pursuing me so hard.

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Not much to report on since I went to a friend this weekend in a group of couples. One interesting thing was one of the women present is usually very cerebral and never very sexy (I'd never thought of her as a sexual being). She was a little tipsy and some other woman was touching her ass accidentally in a cramped car. She made a comment about it like "you know I like you but that's a bit too forward". Later they accidentally touched feet, and she said "are you playing footsy with me now? Maybe we should get a room". I immediately saw her in a completely different light. This made it interesting for me to see, because it shows me what a woman would see when I'm not being sexual in any way. And how a simple (and relatively tame) comment or two can really turn the tables.

Today I saw a nice looking asian walking close to the office. I had seen another one a few weeks back and I had hoped to see her, with a plan to talk to her if I did see her again. The other one was quite nice too, but as I realised it I was moving my bike closer to the door (which is around the corner from the way she was walking). I stopped, wanted to turn around to talk to her but chickened out the last moment. Goddammit! I really resent this time.

In the evening a new girl was at training. I saw her as I was going into the parking lot, and she ignored me completely. As I was parking my bike, she rolled up next to me to park her bike. So I talked to her about the weather (I try to make a point to engage immediately with women that are easy to open with whatever comes to mind). I talked to her while walking in, and it was quite natural.

Later, we had to pick partners. The touchy-feely one from last week was partnering up with another woman. I noticed this but did not look straight at her too obviously, simply scanning the room in a relaxed way for someone without a partner. Then I noticed the new girl had no partner yet, so I proposed we team up "if you don't mind training with a man", to show that I "get it". She accepted and we sparred. I had her laughing quite a bit and she was pretty relaxed. At one point I made a little joke after she said her technique was bad "but at least I can get the opponent on the floor", to which I responded with a quip "yeah, because he's laughing so hard". She said "that wasn't very nice". I responded with a relaxed "yeah...". Next time I'll reply with something like "who said I was nice?" with a sly smile.

All of this is great, because it shows to the touchy-feely one that I don't get butthurt when she won't spar with me, and it's good not to become too predictable with her always sparring with me. And besides, she sees that I can have a lot of fun with other women too! Should put her into chase mode some more.

At the end I talked to her a bit more. I think she's probably got a boyfriend already (she wasn't 100% into it, and I didn't really feel anything with her like I do with the other woman), but we both enjoyed it. During training, I noticed she touched my hand at one point in a gratuitous way. While I was talking to her, we went outside and I said bye, and locked eyes with the other woman. She beamed and said bye. I was wondering if I should wait for her to go outside and then ask her out, but I'll let it happen in a more laid back and natural way where it makes more sense (at a high point in the conversation or as we talk and part ways).

Most importantly, I like how I'm so much more relaxed around women, and not even freaking out touching their bodies (there's a lot of touching going on during training). This is great practice, even if I'm not getting anywhere sex-wise just yet. I can safely experiment with pushing their buttons and seeing how things work.

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Today I felt deflated and out of it. At work I was already feeling a bit diminished where I found it hard to talk to an attractive colleague (I can really tell my internal state from how easy it is for me to interact with her). I lost my groove and did not make any jokes today.

At training, the woman who's flirty was in the waiting area (there's another lesson before ours so sometimes we have to wait) and two empty seats next to her, so I took the one closest to her. She engaged me in conversation (boring, about the weather), and I could tell she was clearly trying hard (or a little nervous?) to talk to me. She asked me if I was "up for it" (referring to the training) and I said "I'm always up for it". It was intended as a sexual comment, but I'm not sure it registered as such with her (maybe I didn't smile mischievously enough?). But, delivering it, I did not even blink; it came to me automatically! So I definitely see this as improvement; I've been consciously trying to find more opportunities to insert light sexual humor into my conversations, but it's still tough for me.

At some point she mentioned that she could cool off in an inflatable pool in her back yard. I responded that I would probably take a cold shower (missed opportunity for some banter? Maybe next time I can use callback humor to refer to her pool). When training started we picked partners and I noticed from a quick scan of the room that she'd already partnered up with another guy. No problem. I made a few glances at her and when our eyes met most of the times, she nodded her head with a big smile. But I feel that I was "searching" too much. Trying too hard to get her validation.

When the training ended, I decided to stage an exit at the same time she was leaving so we could talk and maybe at a high point ask her out. But she was gone before I knew it.

I'm feeling quite down. This was definitely not my day! It's been a bit of a shitty week so far. I really need to get back in the game and practice some serious day game! No progress actually is backsliding.

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
It's official, we have a new female intern at work. She came in while I was lounging in the kitchen, eating an apple. I waved at her (but not in a needy or weird way) and she smiled and walked towards me immediately (even though the CEO who she was supposed to meet with was sitting closer to where she came in). I was super relaxed and talked to her only a little bit. She immediately started by apologizing for being a bit late, which I ignored. I didn't even make fun of her. Later she came out of the meeting and there was a round where everyone was introduced. We had already met before when she did her first interview. She's a little chubby but quite feminine. When she was introduced to me she gave a very sweet smile. She giggled when talking to another colleague, so maybe she's just flirty in general. In any case, I have been burned before when I developed a work crush so I'm not going down that rabbit hole again.

This weekend the weather was very hot. I observe that this is partially an excuse I grab to not go practice day game.

Today I went out for groceries. Sometimes I really get glances from women but today nothing. Well, there was one girl that I kept running into several times (she was with her boyfriend) but I didn't have the heart to open a conversation. I saw another girl twice (there are two stores close to eachother that we both visited). She was kind of cute with super-thin legs and glasses, which made her appear a bit geeky (I like that). I almost opened her but I chickened out. Also she wasn't paying any attention to me, even though I noticed her.

I feel a need to recharge before I can really get back into it. My mental state/inner game is not where it was a few weeks ago.

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
I meditated this evening and it calmed me down enough (and stopped the cascade of negative thoughts) to realise that the reason I've been down is that I haven't been getting enough sleep. This is really key for me: even half an hour less can make me cranky. For others it might be food or exercise. For me these are quite important too, but sleep trumps all.

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Today I went out to get a little gift for an acquiantance who is celebrating her birthday today. I went by the flower shop. The sales girl was helping an elderly couple moving some stuff into the back of their car. I walked into the shop, and there was nobody there, so I browsed for a bit. Then a girl came around the corner and I said "hi" cheerfully. I noticed that she was a bit startled, so I commented that "wow, looks like I startled you" and she said that she was working down in the basement and didn't expect anyone in. I mocked her a bit saying "oh no, customers!". We laughed a bit about this.

She then asked if she could help me and I explained that I didn't want something as cliche as a bouqet. She helped me to pick out something but she didn't really have any colourful plants. Maybe an orchid but as she said it she just moved on and I dismissed it as way inappropriate for an acquiantance. I eventually ended with a tiny arrangement of cut flowers. Not too expensive, colourful and disposable. Perfect :)

As she was wrapping them up in cellophane, her colleague came in. She told her colleague that I was in and she was not suspecting it. I think I made a little jokey comment to her, don't remember what exactly. She then asked if I had walked in behind her, in a slightly accusatory tone. I told her no, basically just talking over her. I said I walked in as she was helping the couple.

Reading back on this it seems like nothing, but I was super relaxed and enjoying my time with these girls, and they liked it too. There was a happy vibe and I brightened up their day. I enjoyed the interaction, bringing joy without expecting anything back (what they call "outcome independence"). So even though this was a meaningless interaction, for me it was great. I also got a few looks from women just walking down the street, but at some point I started to "expect" this and to actively look for it, which is decidedly uncool: this puts me into chase mode and that's where you really don't want to be.

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Went to a birthday party of the female acquiantance (whom I'm not sexually interested in). I arrived rather late (others were there as it was really a dinner party, which I hadn't quite understood). I went in with the goal of giving value, and not focusing on game. At this point I can use some friends and a social circle.

As I arrived, a tall thin woman with a pretty face, fair skin and nice red hair told me she thought she knew me from somewhere. I took this as a statement of interest. I told her "you look vaguely familiar too" and we decided that she knew me from some meetup we had both visited. I thought "okay, this is going well!" and I sat down in the one free spot which happened to be next to her. After participating a bit in the group conversation I noticed an opportunity to talk to her directly. She had been focusing on her food for the most part. I asked her where she was from (note: this is not the best question, it doesn't really give much of a foothold to talk) and she replied with a single word. Well, that's odd. I thought she was interested! But I did notice her stroking her pony tail which she laid on her shoulder. She did not look much at me though.

Later on she was talking about the little balls of sweets, and then she was talking about ice cream and how the scoop makes balls. I am still kicking myself for not making a sexual joke about her being obsessed about balls. I really need to get rid of this stupid sexual shame I have. While we were getting a bit more of a vibe going talking, a guy came over. He hovered over her and seemed relaxed and seductive. I thought he was her boyfriend and was performing some mate guarding. I let this affect me way too much, and I fell silent. After two seconds or so (which felt like an eternity), I noticed what I was doing so I tried to make a comment to him to get him involved in the conversation as well. Anyway, later I learned that she had just got a baby, so this explained how she wasn't receptive. She left earlier.

Throughout the evening, I was focused on giving value. This came mostly in the form of witty one-liners. Birthday girl actually was the one who laughed the loudest. I did not really feel like I got a good connection with anyone.

There was one other girl who I liked visually but she was there with her boyfriend. Awkwardly, the only girl I think was single originally I thought was with another guy (apparently they just knew eachother well), but I did not find her attractive (later in the evening after more drinks, beer goggles started to take effect though). We did not really interact at all.

At some point we played a word-guessing game, and there were several rather difficult words, which people showed to indicate they had no idea what they meant. I explained several words to everyone as they were showing them. I think I may have come across as arrogant and try-hard. I should try to avoid trying to be the smart-ass in the room. Or be a bit more leaned back and only do it when people were really interested.

I also noticed that I was falling back on old patterns of being passive and "letting whatever's going on in the room entertain me". I never liked being the center of attention, but I should not be afraid of it if it happens. It should especially not stop me from attempting to talk to people. I should also try harder to make connections with people. I only had very superficial conversations.

Late in the evening, another woman came in. She was standing somewhat close to me (but later she sat down on the opposite end of the table). She was a rather fat but had nice skin and a pretty face. Later I heard she was also taken. At the end of the evening we played a game with several people. She was sitting next to me and "accidentally" brushed my arm with hers several times. She had to lean in to get at the board, but I knew what was up. Nevertheless, I never escalated in any way. I was tired and a bit drunk. And when she left she didn't even shake my hand...

Summary for myself: I need to avoid getting discouraged when there are no interested women, especially when my goal is making friendships. I also need to avoid falling back on my old patterns and actually go for building a connection. Show some freaking vulnerability, man!

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Today I noticed more negative thoughts and not being enough, not having a good life and so on. I realise that this is due to being tired (the birthday party yesterday went on until the wee hours), yet I still browsed the web to find a therapist to help me get a few things sorted.

For the last year, I feel like I have leveled up in life a bit, but there are still important bits missing, both professionally and in my personal life (outside of the obvious one, chicks). I feel like I've stalled out, and haven't done serious cold approaches/day game for weaks. Perhaps a professional can be of service in building a better life. Let's see what will happen!

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
zappbrannigan said:
Today I noticed more negative thoughts and not being enough, not having a good life and so on. I realise that this is due to being tired (the birthday party yesterday went on until the wee hours), yet I still browsed the web to find a therapist to help me get a few things sorted.

For the last year, I feel like I have leveled up in life a bit, but there are still important bits missing, both professionally and in my personal life (outside of the obvious one, chicks). I feel like I've stalled out, and haven't done serious cold approaches/day game for weaks. Perhaps a professional can be of service in building a better life. Let's see what will happen!

Hey man, the struggle is tough, I get it, but look at how far you've come. You're doing great and you're going to get where you want to. Keep your chin up. :)

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
I had an accident which made it impossible for me to go to my training. Too bad. I do hope the married woman at training isn't going to interpret this as me chickening out (last week, she asked me to spar with her today).

On the upside, this gave me time to meet up with the psychologist. We talked about my goals, and improving my life. Interestingly, the first thing he suggested was to fill my free time by going on dates.

In general, he seems to be a no-nonsense guy and quite red-pilled (or should I say, just realistic about women and sex). He even asked if I'd considered going to a prostitute to get rid of my v-card. I told him that I'd considered it but no, it just doesn't suit me. He gave me an assignment, to do some day game(!) and also observe women to see if I was able to see which ones were "available" by their body language. Mostly about how "open" they appear to be and how much they're "scanning" the area to spot eligible men.

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
This is doing my head in: I talked with my mother today on the phone, and she asked about a woman I had been dating (but I got absolutely nowhere with her; if people are interested I can post more details). Then she asked if there were others. I mentioned the married woman who liked me and from her response I understood that she truly believes like it's the most normal thing in the world that a woman who's unhappy about her marriage will be getting friendly with other men.

Up till now, the Red Pill and hypergamy was mostly a theoretical construct I read about in books and blogs by other men. But hearing this directly from a woman is really starting to open my eyes to how women view the world. I need to process this.

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Oh, I also noticed body language of a girl at work seems to be saying she's at least somewhat interested in me. But I've drawn a hard line: no dating co-workers. That just leads to pain and uncomfortable situations.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
zappbrannigan said:
Oh, I also noticed body language of a girl at work seems to be saying she's at least somewhat interested in me. But I've drawn a hard line: no dating co-workers. That just leads to pain and uncomfortable situations.
GREAT...Then practice your flirting, within reason....Your goal is to make her make the first move. Then if she calls your bluff, you can tell her your rule about no co workers. The if she quits her job, you gotta fuck her ...Damn.

>