34 year old virgin geek social retard's journey

Avgweirdogeek

Rookie
Rookie
Hello,

I have just joined the forum and wrote a little bit of introduction about me on beginners section. I guess I'm exaggerating a bit with my title. I'm not a virgin but I might as well be since it's been years I've been with a woman I don't even remember how it felt. I apologize if it offended anyone but that wasn't the intention.

As I have described in my introduction, at this point I'm not really seeking to fully go out and hit on girls here and there, but I was hoping if it's okay to just log my small progresses on stepping out of my comfort zone to de-isolate myself and improve my mental health.

If so, I appreciate it very much and glad to be a part of this forum.

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yep, go ahead and journal your progress, no matter how fast or slow you take it. Welcome to the boards!

Avgweirdogeek

Rookie
Rookie
Thank you for warm welcome!

I just wanna say I really appreciate both of my old buddies to come and hang out with me and being great supports. I’m slowly trying to get used to talking to more stranger and even managed to approach 2nd girl since my last one. I really enjoy how there are so many gorgeous and hot women out there.
Had a great time today. And appreciate all ladies that were there today that were receptive to my questions and also my approach. It was enjoyable experience. Thank you all. Thank you for another day of great experience.

>