Pussy, Pennies, & Purpose

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
Cheers, lads.

I used to possess a long field report thread on RSDNation, but now with that forum shutdown, I've had to find a new home to share my exploits.

I really value field reports, and I feel that much of my growth in game and social skills came from writing detailed field reports, in which I analyzed what I did well, what could be improved, and set goals for the next outing.

Well, let's get down to it. Tonight was quite epic indeed.

Thursday April 11th 2019:

I live in Austin, TX. Currently, Alex from 4WN is in town, and I'm paying him for coaching. I head out with him and a few other students to dirty 6th. We head to Blind Pig, where I run into a few other friends. I forgot how it is during summer. I literally could go out alone on dirty any given night and run into at least 5 people that I know. I've really built up quite the social circle, and the nice part is that I'm well-respected within it.

I do a few warm up approaches with my homie Trainerboy, then we head to a different bar called the Aquarium. Here, I quickly hook a seemingly interested set, but they start acting weird when I reapproach. Then, I find a decently hot petite Mexican chick, and she is vibing well. Until, her friends pull her away and when I try to re-enter the set, she has a supposed "boyfriend" who starts telling me to back off. I hold my ground for a little, trying to run "couple game" on them (learned this from RSDTyler) but they aren't falling into my frame at all. This kind of throws me out of state, and I've now lost my wing. I left my phone at home as well to focus on gaming, so I have no way of knowing where anyone is. Thus, I head back home, defeated.

Upon arriving at my humble abode on West 6th, I check my phone and see that Trainerboy has texted me that he's at another bar and a girl who looks exactly like Ariana Grande is there. I've been obsessed with Ariana Grande for approximately 6 years, so this inspires me to hop in my car and head back out. I meet him at a bar called Maggie Mae's and I am actually the last one they let in around 1:45am before shutting the doors. Perfect Timing.

I see Trainerboy, and the girl he is talking about hardly looks like Ariana. She just has a similar ponytail lol. I keep opening, and run into Alex. He gives me some solid advice on what to do in set, and now I see why I am paying him lol. He is going to be a great help over the next month.

I get one decent set, and pull her to grab a drink, but afterwards she glues onto this other dude. It's 2am. The bar is closing. I head out to street. I start spam approaching, and get in some pretty awesome sets. Idk why, but my state is pumped and I'm really going for it. I open one set of two girls with "you're beautiful, I love you". And then I put my arms around both of them and say "you two are so adorable, you're my new girlfriends".

I randomly decided to go with the threesome frame, and they fell into it. I tell them we're all going to get tequila at the speakeasy that's open past 2am. I have an arm locked with each of them, and we head out. Commence the pull. Midway through, another wing of mine, Swedishboy, joins us. I'm a tiny bit frustrated because I was going for the threesome, but I think overall, it ends up helping me out.

I'm pulling to my car, and as we approach it, I realize they actually have a third girl with them, who has a dude latched onto her. Guess it's going to be a tight squeeze fitting 6 people into my small sedan. We cram them all in, and head back to my place. The infamous speakeasy is nothing more than a small wooden bar in my living room lol.

We arrive, and the girls have no qualms about my misdirection. They do all huddle in the bathroom though very quickly, which worries me slightly that they might be leaving soon. They ask me to come into the bathroom. Apparently, they don't like the random dude who tagged along and want me to kick him out. They say Swedishboy can stay. In retrospect, I should have kicked both of them out. Instead, I just kick the random dude out. He was so sad. Tough luck man, I should have told him about RSD

Now it's me, Swedishboy, and the 3 girls laying in my king bed. We judge who's the best kisser by making out with each of them, and are trying to lead it towards an orgy, but it is difficult bc we don't know exactly what to do. Eventually, I convince Swedishboy and his target to leave the room to grab food, leaving me with the other 2 girls. They instantly start talking about how they want to have a threesome, and I'm down. They ask me how big my dick is, and I pull it out so they can judge it.

Shit is so on. I lock both the doors and pull off my clothes. They both start giving me head. Then, loud knocks on the door. The friend that Swedishboy was supposed to be occupying must be uncomfortable. The one girl starts texting her on her phone. This isn't good. More knocks. I ask her if her friend is OK. More knocks. The girls hop out of the bed, and the threesome vanishes.

They stick around for a bit, but the vibe is way off now. Soon they head out.

Things I did well:
- came back out after I went home defeated
- pulled 3 set to my place easily
- isolated 3 girls in my bed all at once
- framed threesome frame well, and allowed girls to invest into it
- lead things toward a threesome, although it didn't fully materialize

Things I could have done better:
- could have been more assertive with threesome. When the door knocks came, I could have said "she's just jealous", and taken the girls phone away, and kept escalating.
- could have kicked Swedishboy out when I kicked the random guy out, I think I could have had a real chance at a foursome
- I could have escalated more confidently with the threesome. I should have ripped their skirts off quickly, and starting fucking them while they were clearly down

Goals for next time:
[ ] approach 3 twosets, using the same threesome frame routine I used tonight
[ ] Ask Alex his thoughts about this, and how to lead a threesome properly

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
So, I've been out quite a bit since my last post. I think that I do benefit a lot from writing field reports.

Right now, I have a structure where I can get feedback on my nights, so It's not as pertinent that I write them, but I think in the coming weeks it will be more of a strong foundation I can rely on to:

A. Express my thoughts about a given night and "leave it behind"
B. Recognize where I want to improve in certain areas
C. Monitor my improvement

Well, let's get on with it. I missed a few field reports, and I'm not going to play catch-up, but what I will do is discuss a lay I had. I've been with 120+ girls, but for the sake of this thread, I will restart from zero ("always a white belt" mentality)

Lay #1:
This went down on Saturday April 13th and is a pretty funny one. After approaching all night, my game was in a pretty solid momentum state, and I had gotten 3-4 IGs already from cute girls. Around 1:40am, my wing Swedish boy points out a very cute petite brunette girl and says "damn I really want to bang a petite girl". This wakes up my competitive spirit a bit, and I instantly think, damn I'd like to bang her as well. Swedishboy walks up to her fat friend, and she instantly becomes obsessed with him, so I walk up to the petite girl, and open her with some nonsense.

Pretty soon after, she says, "damn, you're fucking hot," which triggers a rush of good emotions to me, then they start walking away to the bathroom, and I'm thinking, I don't wanna lose this girl, so I tell her, "wait, follow me on IG", and she hands me her phone to do so as we start walking through this crowded dance floor.

However, the girls don't even go to the bathroom and we just end up in the middle of the dance floor with my girl grinding on me and dancing. At one point I lean in close to talk, and she pulls me in for the kiss. So, we keep dancing for a bit, and I'm trying to set up logistics for the pull, so I ask, "what are you doing after this?" to which she replies, "I don't know?!? Fucking you?".

This causes me to chuckle quite a bit, and soon after I am pulling her and her friend to a "bar" I know which is actually my house which is 2 streets away from the bar we are at. Then, mid-way through the pull, she stops us because they have a third friend who has to meet up with us. We wait a few min, and that girl shows up. We continue walking back to my house, and when we finally get there, my girl says, "if this is your house, and not a bar, that's fucking creepy and we're not going in". The shit test from hell.

This throws me off a tad, and I qualify a bit (aka failing the shit test) because I'm nervous that this is going to ruin the pull. Thankfully, they mention that I can come afterparty with them, and I say, "yeah I can come, but I can only stay for a few minutes".

We get an uber back to their place, and it becomes a lot easier to hold my frame now that I know the pull is taken care of. I have to wait for all her friends to go to bed, and then it's just me and her, so I use my massage technique (probably my best closing technique in terms of rate of success) and start giving her a massage in her bed, which leads to naughty things ;)

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
Saturday April 20th:

I head out on West 6th again, still trying to properly implement Alex's style of game. I've been watching his video course NRYNE, which has definitely provided some insights. At the same time, I feel slightly lost in that I've been consuming a lot of conflicting pick up content. Overall, I feel that Alex's game has value, and I want to make the most of the next 11 days I have with him.

So, I will keep it up, and dive deeper into NRYNE, I think my enlightenment is coming soon enough as long as I can have the faith to keep going down this emotionally uncomfortable rabbit hole.

Tonight, I'm able to open a few sets decently, I've noticed a tendency I have now, to get uncomfortable being out alone. I'm with wings, and I enjoy joking around with wings. But, the second I lose my wings, I just feel off. It's as if I can't generate that same positive state I get with joking around with my wings. I can't generate that state from within. I suppose I will have to start going out alone more often in order to make sure I have that in order. I do find a couple sets that go ok, specifically this one super hot blonde chick with a tight body. I can tell she is a slutty/wild party-girl type, and I'd love to bang her. Her friends are pulling her to a different bar. I get her IG/Phone # and seed the idea of meeting up later to afterparty, however I'm a little frustrated that I didn't stick with her because I think I would have had a high chance of banging her that night, so I should've pushed it a little bit more. We are creating a pretty funny back-and-forth on text right now though, so I should try to meet up with her ASAP.

After this, I don't really have any more interesting sets. I do find a girl that I've known for a while and she's always liked me, so I end up pulling her. She tells me that she wants to give me a blow job, and I let her do so. It's kind of odd though because it feels transactional in nature, so I'm not left feeling very satisfied. Thus, I start DMing a girl I met the other night, and some how convince her to let me come over even though our initial interaction was only 3 minutes or so haha.

She is pretty adamant about not having sex, and I think I may have escalated too quickly on her. But, I think I progressed things well, and the next time we hang out, sex should go down.

Overall:
I've been progressing nicely. One thing I realized tonight is that I'll never feel 100% ready to open. A new technique I discovered for nightgame/daygame is to simply go up to the hottest girls and say "AYE" and then I say whatever comes to my mind, with a value offering tonality (with a smirk). This makes it easier to approach, because it is not pre-planned and there is no pressure to have "the perfect thing to say". In regards to daygame, the process is slightly different, in that I say "AYE, excuse me" then follow it with an innocuous question.

Things I did well:
- got 2 solid IGs from hot girls with solid day2 framing
- followed up well via text with one of the hot girls, the other one I can't contact because Instagram has been messing up recently for me
- got a blow job
- almost banged a second girl by meeting up with her

- stay in set with the hotter girls, when I have the opportunity
- get the IG first AND # - that way I have all bases covered
- make sure to like/comment some of my pics on IG when I get the girl to follow me (my idea recently is that this will boost her chances of seeing my future posts)

Goals for next time:
[ ] every IG I get, make them like + comment on a few pics (until this becomes a natural habit)
[ ] open at least 5 girls I am intimidated by with the "AYE" + whatever comes to mind opener
[ ] continue watching NRYNE

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
DAY 1 OF MY 90 DAY CHALLENGE

Last night I embarked on what will surely be an epic journey, 90 days in a row of going out and working on my game for at least hour every day.

I may give some background posts in the future, but for now, let’s dive right into it.

Wednesday July 10th:

I’m currently in Hawaii, and oddly enough, the Wednesday night spot here is Dave and Buster’s lol. Yeah, some weird parallel universe they have going out here in the tropics. Anyways, my game is pretty rusty because I’ve been traveling and spending family time the last 10 days or so. However, I want to start the 90 day challenge off with a bang, so despite feeling uncomfortable, I head to Dave and Buster’s with a wing that I met up at an RSD Free Tour that was here earlier today.

This guy cracks me up. He has absolutely zero approach anxiety, but is crazy uncalibrated. He’s also a virgin. So, not the most IDEAL wing in the world, but at the same time it is refreshing to go out with someone new and be able to teach him so much about game. The nice thing about this guy is he is an action-taker, whenever I told him to open a girl, he goes for it with no hesitation whatsoever. And, he was implementing a lot of the tips and tactics I gave him. We shall call him Battle Virgin.

So, Battle Virgin and I are at D&B’s, and BV starts approaching the second we get within 100 feet of the venue by going up behind girls on the escalator. He approaches girls from behind quite often, which is definitely cringey a lot of the time lol. But, the thing about BV is his approach ethic is fucking inspired. He inspired me quite a bit, because I still have a ton of resistance to work through when it comes to approaching certain types of sets or in certain situations (namely, mixed sets, or approaching in front of people who are high value/high status).

We get inside the venue, and I am able to do some quick opens. I start to get out of my head a little bit. Even just typing this report the day after, I feel more readily social than at the start of last night! I’m able to get a few approaches to hook here and there. I get 2 IGs from 2 girls I meet, and future project them after partying with me later. One is a super cute petite asian chick. Later on in the night, I game on the street in front of the venue as people are exiting. I’m able to grab a snapchat off a cute girl sitting waiting for her uber, and then also snag the IG of a girl who turns out to be a stripper lol. She also works as a promoter and invites me to join her at a pool party, so I did a decent job there getting a social circle opportunity to materialize.

I head home, filled with some excitement that I am on the cusp of leveling up to new heights in my game.

It is funny, I went to bed without writing this field report, and then I spent most of my day procrastinating writing it. I’m not sure why, perhaps it’s still success barriers in me because I know how helpful field reports are and I’m resistant towards looking at my game progress in a realistic lens. It is easy to keep the “player vibe” in my head of “oh I’m too good for this, I’m already good at game”.

This mindset is toxic as fuck. In my game, I want to maintain the mindset of “always a whitebait”. Thus, with these field reports I aim to be brutally honest with myself and my sticking points. I fully intend to abolish every sticking point I fucking have. Let’s get to it, boys!

Things I did well:
Went out in an unfamiliar environment with unfamiliar wings.
Got 3 IGs and 1 Snap Close
Was able to help Battle Virgin improve his game a little bit

Approaching mixed sets
- I still have a ton of resistance towards approaching mixed sets. I love conversing with women, and am scared of the added complexity of adding a man into the mix. I am not as good at relating with men. So this will be a big focus for me going forward
Vocal projection
- My voice is projecting ok, but it’s still nowhere near the level where I want it to be
Eye Contact
- One thing I notice is when I take breaks from gaming, I have a tendency to avoid strong eye contact. This one should be easy to fix

Goals for Next Time:
[ ] Vocal warm up + watch eye-contact videos for 10 min before going out tonight
[ ] Approach 5 mixed sets, sometimes opening the guys, sometimes opening the girls

New contacts added to my network spreadsheet:
- 3 girls, 5 guys

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
DAY 2 OF MY 90 DAY CHALLENGE

As far as my 90 day challenge is going, I’ve been a bit rushed with some of the goals I set because I am traveling. This is ok though, and I’m giving myself permission to catch back up.

The main thing I’m realizing with this 90 day challenge is the true finite amount of time that exists. For me to execute this challenge at a high level, I literally need to cut out all time-wasting activities that don’t better me. For instance, reading sports news (NBA free agency has me addicting to checking sports websites lol) or just scrolling through IG aimlessly.

Fortunately, the meditation I am doing certainly helps with building up the will power necessary to avoid these worthless activities. Now, of course it is important to still do relaxing tasks to ease off stress, but for the most part that should be covered by the meditation and game itself is a relaxing activity.

Thursday July 11th:

GOALS EVALUTION:
[ ] Vocal warm up + watch eye-contact videos for 10 min before going out tonight
- Failed, was in too much of a rush to properly do this
[1/5] Approach 5 mixed sets, sometimes opening the guys, sometimes opening the girls
- I did open one guy, but tbh I still had a lot of resistance doing this. Will continue to work on it

Tonight, I’m back out in Hawaii on what turns out to be a very quiet Thursday night. I’m taking a bootcamp with Tyler from RSD, and since the clubs are pretty low-key, we end up just chatting with him for most of it in a more intimate setting.

Tyler gives us some exercises to do as well, and I do make some key realizations about game that I think will help me in the future. The main thing I learned is that game is a rhythm on both micro and macro levels. Sometimes things go well, and sometimes they don’t, but the biggest key for success in game is to never be attached to any specific reaction, interaction, night, month or relationship. I want to keep pushing myself and view every approach as beneficial no matter what.

I used to have this mindset cultivated, and now it’s time to grow it back.

Another thing I learned is the mindset of how to project and express myself freely. It really is a trained release muscle in the brain that can be worked out just like any physical muscle can. And how do you work it out? Consistent, targeted reps. I want to continue to do the things that scare me socially and that I’m resistant to. For the rest of this bootcamp, if I’m scared to do something, I have to do it. I don’t care how I feel internally, I have to detach from logic and irrational fear emotions. I have to become a cold-blooded icy pimp. I have to channel into source energy and detach entirely from identification with my body and ego.

I think a program like Max’s fearless would benefit me a lot, because due to my progress in social circle settings, I’ve definitely tended on the side of being too careful to offend people or come off as cringey/creepy. This bootcamp is a chance for me to push interactions as much as I want, because I will never see these people again. And, it makes me realize that if I want to do something like Max’s fearless, maybe I should travel to a different city like San Marcos or San Antonio to practice those things so that it doesn’t affect my Austin social circle.

As far as how the night went, I didn’t get to do any approaches until we got to a bar around 2AM that had a small crowd of people. There was certainly not an abundant amount of girls here, and I was struggling to approach slightly due to the pressure of the bootcamp and having others evaluate my game. This is definitely one of my bigger sticking points, I struggle to express myself and feel more stifled when I am around people that I perceive to be high status or I value their opinions. I think the answer to this is to simply let go of caring about other’s opinions whatsoever. And I can do this with a two pronged approach of inner work (meditation and working on letting go) and doing embarrassing things. Max’s fearless is definitely going to be something I take a look at when I get back to Austin.

I did get a few approaches in, specific short openers, but nothing really hooked and there really weren’t many girls there worth hooking. All the girls who were worth talking to were with a dude, which isn’t an excuse for not approaching obviously. Hence, why my focus will be to approach mixed sets again tonight lol. We will see how many times I have to set this as a goal until I can do it!

Things I did well:
Talked with Tyler openly and shared some things that I want to work on, he seems to respect me a lot more than the other students
Opened 1 guy
Built a lot of rapport with one of the other bootcamp students who seems like a super successful, interesting guy, I future projected well with him

Approached more right away when we got to the club
Built more momentum by doing approaches earlier in the night, the instructors said it’s best to not take too many notes on the bootcamp, and instead focus on building momentum
I could have let go a little more and fully expressed myself, which warming up would have helped
Should have completed my warm up, would’ve allowed me to come in more smooth

Goals for next time:
[ ] 10 min eye contact + merging with words warm up
[ ] any time I feel discomfort towards doing a certain action (beneficial) I HAVE TO DO IT, and then after doing it, I mentally reward myself, essentially creating small uncomfortable missions, completing them, and then rewarding myself

New contacts added to network:
- 0 girls, 8 dudes, lol (bootcamp attendees + instructors)

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
DAY 3 OF MY 90 DAY CHALLENGE

So it’s day 3 of my 30 day challenge, and I’m writing this day the after the epic bonanza of game that was yesterday.

I’m still struggling with some of the productivity goals I also set with my 90 day challenge (40 min of mediation/day, 10 min of journaling/day, and 30 min of focused work/day), so I have some catching up to do there, but overall my game is already improving at a drastic rate since I’ve started this challenge.

I definitely need to catch up on my productivity goals though, and it’s going to require me setting more boundaries with my time and being fairly relentless in terms of waking up and attacking these goals, rather than getting sucked into my phone with miscellaneous tasks.

But, obviously the bootcamp has been a big consumption of time as I am trying to take massive uncomfortable action every day. I will definitely make sure to catch up on my productivity, and I think it will be easier once I return to my home city of Austin, TX.

Friday July 12th:

GOALS EVALUTION
[ ] 10 min eye contact + merging with words warm up
- Didn’t do this at all, but I was warmed up enough from the fruitful daygame session
[X] any time I feel discomfort towards doing a certain action (beneficial) I HAVE TO DO IT, and then after doing it, I mentally reward myself, essentially creating small uncomfortable missions, completing them, and then rewarding myself
- I did this pretty damn well actually, while obviously I can’t do every single uncomfortable thing as that would require 1000s of interactions lol, I did a good job pushing myself into multiple uncomfortable situations, particularly opening quite a few mixed sets and guys. Also, daygame approaches, which are still pretty uncomfortable for me.

All of the bootcamp students are meeting up for some daygame at a local sprawling mall. I head there alone, and show up around 3PM. I’m not too experienced with daytime, but I know a rough strategy of what to do that I’ve learned on previous bootcamps.

I start off by browsing some stores by myself and making some conversation with the store staff. I realize that this is a spectacular way to warm up, and this might be the only way that I warm up using daygame while moving forward. Hell, considering how this session went, I may have to start making time for some daygame at the Domain in Austin.

I run into Battle Virgin, and we have a fucking HILARIOUS time together. Again, Battle Virgin is a relative noob to game, but he has absolutely 0 approach anxiety. It’s fucking insane. He literally is approaching nearly every person we walk by with short compliment openers and he is loud as fuck with his projection. He easily opened over 100 people lmao.

And, he is trolling the fuck out of the staff in every store we go to. We went to numerous high-end stores such as Louis Vuitton, Cartier, BVLGARI, Omega, Hugo Boss, etc, and at every single one he is saying hilarious things to the sales staff. I honestly was dying laughing like 90% of the time, and this put me in a very good state.

Watching Battle Virgin approach so relentlessly was also motivating as hell. Seeing him approach over and over again, succeeding and failing, was quite incredible. And it inspired me to open more sets than I normally would. Obviously the main difference is that my game is more refined and calibrated, thus I am a little better at leading and escalating things while in set.

We do this for about 4 hours until it’s 6PM. The other students are leaving, but me and battle virgin aim to go hard for another 30 min. We end up opening a cute girl sitting by herself, and she is receptive, calling us out on the fact that we just compliment-opened 3 people in a row right in front of her. We get into a conversation, and me and Battle Virgin have quite a bit of chemistry at this point so we are layering jokes on top of eachother very well.

It turns out this girl had just failed an important certification exam, so she was a little sad and distraught. Which definitely made her more emotionally open than she probably would’ve been on an average day.

I build some commonalities and future projected like crazy and built a lot of comfort. Then, after chatting for 10-15 min, she actually said she wanted boba tea, and I was like perfect, let’s go get some, seizing the opportunity for instant date. We head to the boba place, and I tell Battle Virgin to leave on the way there, so it will just be me and her.

We grab tea, and the conversation switches to more deep rapport topics. To be honest, I am a little nervous considering I am 100% sober and am not very familiar with daygame. I’m pretty shocked that a girl this hot would be so open to hanging out like this. I’m racking my brain the whole time, trying to figure out how to pull this girl. And finally I decide on “let’s go walk by the beach and take some photos, I’ll just have to grab my camera first from my airbnb”. Shockingly this works. We grab an uber and off we go.

I walk up to my place and she follows. She sits down on the couch and seems very comfortable, so I ditch the idea of going to the beach and instead put on some music and sit next to her to start trying to escalate. I slowplay it, and eventually go in for the makeup which succeeds quite well. From here on, it is a pretty smooth transition towards sex.

What a crazy fucking day.

Now, after I’m done with this girl, it’s 10PM and I have to hustle to get to the Night In-field training of the bootcamp lol.

The girl and I split an uber on the way there, so I literally got dropped off to a game bootcamp with a girl I pulled earlier that day lmao. This is the best timeline.

Night Session:
Meet up with the guys to debrief the daygame session. They all think I’m a god now after I show them the Instagram of the girl that I pulled. Not to mention Battle Virgin has been hyping me up to them about that set lol.

We head to a bar where Tyler’s at, where he pulls us in and gives us some missions to undergo. I get a lot of attention from Tyler and he is working hard to make sure I have a good experience, and I really appreciate his efforts here.

The main things I pick up on tonight are his strategy of deciding a path to walk through in the bar, and then opening every set briefly on that walk. This strategy is awesome because you end up having a friendly interaction with everyone in the bar, and then later on you will see them again and consider them as a friend. It also makes it really easy to merge sets later on in the night.

Another thing which was awesome to learn was he pointed out that I was getting hyped up and ready to battle before I got into set, which is a competitive frame, when it’s much better to become more relaxed and move into the set. This definitely clicked something in my biology and made me recognize that when doing crazy shit like approaching dozens of people in a matter of minutes, it is easier if entering in a relaxed, almost meditative state.

We keep moving along doing cool sets, and I’m mainly focused on observing Tyler a lot. I get in some sets here and there were the girls show slight interest, but most of these girls are average. I’m unable to really hook any hotter girls. And I’m getting pretty tired, so a few of us head to get food at 4AM, before I return home, shower, and get some well-deserved rest.

Things I did well:
15+ day game opens
Pulled + closed same day from daygame (a first for me)
Gained a lot of amazing info on the bootcamp

Woken up earlier and attacked my self dev goals
Drank some caffeine at night, so I could stay focused (I should do this tonight!)

Goals for next time:
[ ] drink some caffeine at night
[ ] focus on engaging people in a fun positive way, including mixed sets
[ ] come into the final bootcamp night with an open mind, ready to push myself and bring as much energy to the table as I can

New contacts added to network:
- Probably 4-5 girls, but I don’t have time to add them to the spreadsheet just yet, reminder to do this after my next field report

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
DAY 4 OF MY 90 DAY CHALLENGE

Well let’s get down to it.

GOALS EVALUATION
[X] drink some caffeine at night
- done, in the form of a 5 hour energy, and it was definitely nice to have access to this especially because we stayed out until like 6am
[X] focus on engaging people in a fun positive way, including mixed sets
- I did the great, and had one breakthrough set where I approached a couple and actually won them over with positive energy even though the boyfriend hated me initially
[X] come into the final bootcamp night with an open mind, ready to push myself and bring as much energy to the table as I can
- I definitely did this as well. This was a big focus of mine throughout the bootcamp. Recognizing that there is another level of energy I can take things to even when very tired. I can still execute and crush things.

Saturday July 13TH:

It’s the final night of the Tyler bootcamp. I’m excited and inspired to blow this bitch out. The assistant instructors told us to attend a pool party today for daygame, and yes it definitely helps in regards to flow state accessed to game all day.

All of the students and I got a cabana at the pool party. This required a lot of planning by me + coordinating everyone’s payments... which reminds me, I still need to collect from one guy lol. Just texted him.

The pool party was fairly disorganized, as it was hosted by like 4 small party promotion company’s in Hawaii, and the venue they rented out was very weird, it was super shitty lol.

But, alas there were at least some hotties there for sure, but it was very social-circle-y, and tough to get many of the sets to hook. We did however get some girls at our cabana, which is great.

I end up in a long set with a girl I think is decently cute, and she has a friend who likes me as well, so I end up pulling them both back to my airbnb to try to have a threesome. However, the one girl who I’m more into isn’t down, and she booty-calls some other dude, leaving me with the less attractive girl who I’m not interested in. I do end up banging her for a bit until I lose attraction and just can’t do it anymore. I can’t even get hard lol. She passes out in my bed and I shower + meditate to get ready for the night game infield with Tyler tonight.

Once I’m all ready, I try to wake her up, but she literally won’t leave so I have to blast music and try to wake her up for 15 min before she’ll finally leave. Such a hassle dealing with this nonsense lol.

Anyways she’s out, my door is locked and I’m off for the final night of the Tyler bootcamp. We meet up at this beachside bar/club with beautiful scenery. The main things Tyler gives me tonight is 4 different awesome openers I can use to hook many sets as I approach all throughout my club B-lines. This works quite well, and I end up hooking a set of 4 fairly hot girls who love me.

Funnily enough, Tyler comes into this set in a bit and really clicks with one of the girls. Since I end up in this set for quite a bit, Tyler keeps coming back in and helping me game the girl I am into. In a lot of ways he “steals” the girl lol, but I don’t care. He makes a good point that she would have fucked either of us because both of us spiked her buying temperature.

One crazy thing that happened with this girl is that Tyler qualified her so much that she literally started tearing up when he told her he had to go find his other friends (aka coach the students).

I was in this set for easily an hour, pretty much until closing so probably more like 1.5-2 hours. I felt like I could’ve went for the girl, and I tried to venue change them to the next bar we were going to, and they seemed on board, but somehow one girl shut it down midway through the pull because they were tired and wanted food.

The one issue with the girl was that she was one year older than me, and I felt that cause some conflict in the attraction. A good thing to learn for next time would be how to deal with girls that are older than you and reframing it successfully so that they chase.

We then bounced to another bar. I had some decent sets in here and was approaching quite well. Made out with one girl but she was pretty average looking. Definitely hit a little bit of a tiredness wall around 3am. We went to one last bar, where I was tired af, but still kept approaching. I did have a good set with one girl who seemed keen to meet up later. When I called her around 4am, she said she’d take an Uber to where I was at, but then never responded lol. Looking back I probably should’ve just stuck with her. She had to drop off her sister, so I could have offered to go with them.

We all broke down the night with the assistant instructors until 6AM, which was cool, then I got my ass to bed for some well deserved sleep.

Things I did well:
Came in open minded and listened
Hooked + lots of fun energy with the 4-set
Gamed back and forth with Tyler and died laughing the whole time

Stuck with the 4set and went with them to get food, then tried to isolate the girl that I was after
Offered to go back with the girl who had to drive her sister home
Gotten more sleep the night before
Should have just kicked the less attractive girl out of my place instead of banging her

Goals for next time:
[ ] post question into group chats about how to deal with older girls, also google/youtube it
[ ] warm up with observational/imitation openers

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
DAY 5 OF MY 90 DAY CHALLENGE

Sunday July 15TH:
Today I set up a day game session with two of the other students on bootcamp. We went for about 3-4 hours, and I got some good sets in. Day gaming in Honolulu with wings is really a great experience, and daygaming in general with wings is quite fun.

I open some girls sitting on a bench eating Italian shaved ice by asking them “omg that looks really good, what flavor is it?” They are very receptive, so me and my wing stick around for quite a bit. I use my DSLR to get pictures of them, and my target is seemingly DTF, yet the main issue is they have a flight in 4 hours, so there’s really no way to make the pull happen.

I get a few IGs from girls I approach that are by themselves. I notice that observational openers continue to work amazingly, and that girls who are by themselves tend to be very receptive.

Overall, another good daygame session. Now that my daygame is improving, I would love to start working on it in cities like Vegas and Miami.

Things I did well:
Pushed myself to daygame despite being tired and underslept
Got 4-5 IGs

Went for more instadates
Took more hq pics for my IG, which I was resistant to because I felt like I looked shitty

Goals for next time:
[ ] Grab a wing to daygame at least once/week in Austin, (or go solo if they don’t show)

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
DAY 6 OF MY 90 DAY CHALLENGE

Monday July 16TH:

Today is a travel day for me as I am flying from Hawaii back to Austin. I spent last night with my Oahu girl, which was fun to see her + bang her one last time before I left. She is a sweet girl, and I really did well with getting her to essentially worship me.

I get her to drop me off at the airport, and I say goodbye. I luckily somehow got 3 free bag checks, which is perfect because I’ve been lugging around so much shit for the last 2 weeks. As part of my 90 day challenge, there is really only one option for game and that is airport game.

To be honest, I’m a little irritable, but I do have some time to game during my 2 hour layover in the San Fran airport. There is a yoga room in the San Fran airport (hippies lol) so I meditate/do yoga for about 40 minutes which brings me into a very relaxed state.

After this I do a few quite opens here and there, but I am feeling a lot of resistance due to being alone. I am proud that I at least tried, especially on a stressful + tired travel day.

I did open one girl successfully in the TSA line, and she was very receptive. We had an exchange for about 30 seconds or so. I should have followed up with her and built commonalities, future projected + got her IG.

I’m writing this on the plane right now, second leg of my journey, so who knows, maybe I can game the stewardess who is kinda cute or perhaps get some IGs in the Austin baggage claim area lol.

Things I did well:
Made an effort to game despite really not feeling it.
Gamed alone
Had a solid connection with the girl in the TSA line

Opened more sets back to back to gain some momentum
Approached specifically hot girls sitting down in a sniper fashion, because let’s be honest, everyone at the airport is usually bored + killing time, so it doesn’t take much to hook something.

Goals for next time:
[ ] Go out alone at least twice this week, to the places that make me uncomfortable. The strip club is definitely one of those places, as would be the domain. Also, UT campus, which could be easy considering it is summer.
[ ] 10 min vocal warm up + eye contact vid + merging with words (crucial when gaming alone)

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
DAY 7 OF MY 90 DAY CHALLENGE

GOALS EVALUATION:
[1/2] Go out alone at least twice this week, to the places that make me uncomfortable. The strip club is definitely one of those places, as would be the domain. Also, UT campus, which could be easy considering it is summer.
- Went out alone tonight, thus I only need one more night of going out alone!
[X] 10 min vocal warm up + eye contact vid + merging with words (crucial when gaming alone)
- Done, and it definitely helped out a lot considering I was going out alone. I found myself making relaxed eye contact more often than normal.

Tuesday Night July 17th:

I head out around 1AM, which is a little late. I go to West 6th at first, and it’s crazy how dead it is on Tuesday nights. I realize that it would be great to go out on nights like these a little earlier, maybe like around 8 or 9 or 10, and try to catch the industry peeps.

I know one good thing to do would be to order 1 drink or a water and give the bartender a big tip. Basically, I could just use the bartender to warm up a bit, and also build social proof by learning their name over time.

I decided to leave my phone at home for my solo game session tonight which was definitely a wise choice, because otherwise I would’ve gotten sucked into it quite a bit.

Anyways, I walk past a bar on West that has a little activity and I notice some commotion with a group of 7 cute girls making a lot of noise. I make sure to open them as my first set, and they are all pretty drunk. I open with something like “are you guys causing trouble”, to which they respond quite well to. One of them tells me they are going to another bar, and invite me to join, so I do.

It is hard to keep these girls’ attention as they are all drunk and talking with each other. But I do my best, engaging them a few times. I get the birthday girl to follow me on IG and seed some ideas of parties they can come to with me later in the week. We’ll see if they actually show.

I next head to dirty sixth around 1:50am because I realize there is nothing left on West. It is kind of a bitch to walk there, but I have to stay true to the game portion of my 90 day challenge. I make it out there, and do some opens on the street, which go ok. They are mainly 5-10 second interactions, but I’m proud of myself for opening while going out alone. I feel pretty decent.

I do have one interesting set where I open some decent girls, they ask how old I am, and I say 25, and they blow me off lol. Even though they were 22 at the most, they must’ve really only wanted older guys. Next, these tough guys come in, and tell me to fuck off if I don’t know them. I actually handled this quite well and made one of the guys qualify a lot. I told him I was a promoter, and he said, dude I worked at this bar. And I’m like cool that’s awesome, what other bars have you worked at. So I was doing well, I think I was nearly to the point of getting his approval, which is big for me as I normally suck at engaging with guys. Figuring out how to game high-value guys is a big focus for me currently, so I was proud of this.

I had a realization that all that’s really needed to make conversation with dudes is to ask them simple questions like what do you do for work, where are you from, what sports do you watch, do you play video games, etc. It’s really just basic verbal logical communication, they don’t require as much energy and stimulation as girls do. Maybe this seems obviously to most people, but after gaming girls for so long I suppose I forgot how to relate to dudes.

The key with dudes is the same as girls. Make them qualify. This is attractive behavior.

I continue to open another girl on the street, and this set hooks. She actually invites herself back to my place, but the downside is she is bringing her two gay friends. We take the dude friend’s car back to my place and play beer pong for a bit before they leave.

Things I did well:
Went out despite it being a shitty night and me making excuses
Went out alone
Got 1 solid IG from the bday girl
Pulled

Could have went out early
Should bring cash with me ($2 or $5 bills) so I can tip bartenders for my social circle game
Brought out my boom boom scent stick

Goals for next time:
[ ] 10 min of eye contact warm up vid again (this helped a lot)
[ ] research more videos about how to network with high status guys

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
DAY 8 OF MY 90 DAY CHALLENGE

GOALS EVALUATION:
[X] 10 min of eye contact warm up vid again (this helped a lot)
- Did this yet again, it seems to be my new warm up, and it’s helping me really focus on making eye contact especially when I’m speaking with groups
[ ] research more videos about how to network with high status guys
- Didn’t do this just yet, although I do plan to continue watching SCBP2, which has a lot of good information on this

Wednesday June 17th:

I head to this outdoor concert in Zilker Park called Blues on the Green. I’m meeting up with some friends there, but since it’s about a 20 minute walk from my apartment, I choose to walk over there. I do a few quick opens on the way there that are 10 second interactions to warm up. I’m definitely feeling some resistance since it is still daylight, but I’m doing well all things considered.

It is definitely funny how crucial momentum is in game and how I have to respect the process on any given day. I never know how easy it will be for me to build momentum, but it all starts the same way, with some resistance.

I run into my one friend R, who I will be gaming with more often soon. Immediately I hook a set that is sitting down and bring him into it. I realize that now coming off of the Tyler bootcamp, I have to be the one who is constantly opening + hooking sets and bringing my friends into those sets.

The one girl likes me a lot and seems DTF, but I screen for logistics and they have to leave together, so I just don’t see how it will happen. I suppose I could have pulled them into a bathroom or something, but that would have been kind of weird lol. I get her on IG, and decide to move on. It definitely feels good to get such a good interaction. I bet I could do the same if I find girls who are alone during daygame. I should consider checking out the stores near my apartment sometime.

I end up in another set pretty quickly with my friend BB (Bald Bro) and it hooks quite well. One of the girls is 19 and very cute, but it is a 2 set, and BB doesn’t really have much of a chance with the other girl. I get her number + IG and we move on. This would’ve been a good set for me to stay in longer and I likely could have pulled, yet it would have been awkward with a 2 set. Maybe I have a chance at a day2, but again, I guess it’s better for me to look for sets in the future where the girl is alone or a 3 set.

Gaming with my Austin friends definitely felt a little bit weird following the bootcamp. Pretty quickly I felt like I was re-entering competitive frames with them instead of staying in the collaborative mindset I had cultivated during the bootcamp.

I need to make sure that I keep gaming on my own and continue to push myself on my own, using the momentum created from the Tyler bootcamp without getting sucked into my wings again. I can do all of this shit on my own. And I want to, because otherwise I am relying on people worse than me. I also feel like it is way difficult to pull with some of my wings, because there are almost never any good 2sets where the girls want to both get pulled. Perhaps it is best to wing just to have someone also approaching, and then we just can branch off on our own, without anyone really coming into our set.

For me to really level up, I need to adhere to this 90 day challenge and take care of myself first and foremost. I can level up. But I will have to let go of my old habits and push myself to uncomfortable things. Hanging with my old wings and complaining/venting about sets won’t help me in that regard.

Things I did well:
Went out initially by myself and did some opens alone
Watched eye contact vid before going out
Got 2 solid IGs + #s
Got home at a reasonable time

Set boundaries with my wings to stop complaining/making negative comments
Went off on my own and kept opening when I found myself alone, as opposed to trying to find my wings again (this is big, meeting up with wings should only be for having fun and creating that initial momentum, and it should be used as a launchpad to go off on my own, if I run into them again then maybe it’s meant to be)

Goals for next time:
[ ] eye contact vid again as warm up
[ ] use wings as a launch pad, and don’t try to find them again, after meeting up with them once, if I run into them, then that’s fine

People added to network spreadsheet:
- got 5 girls from today, 0 dudes
- Added 2 girls from yesterday, 1 dude from yesterday, and a girl I forgot to add from Hawaii
- (Side note, it’s really nice to make progress updating this sheet, and keep the momentum of network building I have going!)

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
DAY 9 OF MY 90 DAY CHALLENGE

Goals for next time:
[X] eye contact vid again as warm up
- Did this, and it’s still helping
[X] use wings as a launch pad, and don’t try to find them again, after meeting up with them once, if I run into them, then that’s fine
- Did pretty well with this, I went out alone, and ended up running into my wings because I kind of knew they would be in a certain area. I gamed with them a bit, yet didn’t rely on them, and did lots of opens when I was by myself. Towards the end of the night, I left home early because I had to get up early tomorrow morning, and I was proud of myself for doing that

Thursday Night July 18th:

I have to get up early for me, around 9:30am tomorrow morning, so I make sure to get my hour of game in relatively early. I leave my place around 10:30pm or so. First, I walk past West 6th and I see that the bars are decently crowded for a Thursday night. I make a mental note to myself to try to hit these bars earlier in the night as they have a sort of happy hour vibe.

I am still kind of scared to go into the West 6th bars on an industry night, and I suppose I have to use that discomfort as a guiding system in the future. It’s like Luke says, if you don’t feel uncomfortable the first time you go to a new venue, then it isn’t a high status enough area.

I walk all the way to dirty, and I keep track of the walk. It takes 13 minutes. So, it’s not super far, but not exactly close either lol. But, it’s good for me to get some walking exercise, as I haven’t been lifting or doing yoga or cardio very much lol. (Sex is the only cardio I need)

I reach dirty, and btw I chose to leave my phone at home for this session, so I could focus on gaming. Leaving the phone at home is a great tactic when I’m solo gaming, as it forces me to open, with very few interruptions in my flow state.

I throw out a few openers here and there. I feel a little awkward and nothing really hooks too much. I then head to a bar where I see a bunch of my wings, and this pumps my state a little. I start opening and hooking.

I hook quite a few sets and I get about 5 instagrams. A lot of girls are drunk/flirty tonight, I would have had a decent shot at pulling, yet I decided to call it a night around 12:50am so I could get some well deserved rest.

Things I did well:
Went out alone without a phone
Went out despite a stressful day
Walked past the west 6th bars
Got 5 instagrams
Seeded a pregame tomorrow with some girls and they seemed down
Opened + hooked decently

I could have stepped into the west 6th bars briefly (also, damn I still need to grab cash for tipping)
Better eye contact, I kept wanting to break it more often than I had to, especially with the hotter girls
Stop “pecking” when talking to girls (instead speak louder or pull them in)
Also, if I don’t “peck” my projection needs to be better

Goals for next time:
[ ] vocal projection warm up
[ ] consider watching resonator again in the future

Network Spreadsheet:
- 4 girls added

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
DAY 10 OF MY 90 DAY CHALLENGE

Well, it’s day 10 of my 90 day challenge, and that means I’m 1/9 of the way there.

The main things I’m learning about are ENERGY, PROCRASTINATION, and this thing I call the WINDOW OF INSPIRATION.

Throughout life, we are often inspired to do various tasks or we think of various ideas that are exciting to us. This is called inspiration. And we can either act on that inspiration right away, or file it in our brain for “later”. This filing process overflows our brain with open loops and makes it very difficult for us to function at a high energy-level on a day-to-day basis.

One of the biggest things I’ve learned so far (though not fully implemented/taken advantage of) is how imperative it is to take advantage of that window of inspiration in a ready, fire, aim mindset. I must find a way to instantly create leverage to do that thing that I am inspired to do.

This is the “self-accountability” system. How can I use my mind to ensure that my heart’s desires will be manifested? Well I’m still figuring it out! One thing that can help is being realistic. Let’s say I want to become good at drawing on my iPad for instance, well if I practice 1 hour/day drawing on it for 30 days, I would probably become fairly decent. That’s a good starting point. So how can I create that habit in my life? Well, one way would be to create a 30 day challenge in which I create leverage for myself to do that thing by sharing my goal with the world and having something negative happen if I don’t do it, and something positive happen if I do achieve it. This is the same method I am taking with my 30 day challenge. And this type of stuff definitely helps. It is a way of dragging myself through the goal activities that will get me the desired result that my heart wants.

However, there is definitely a “dragging” element to this way of setting things up. Why can I not just naturally do the things I am inspired to do? Wouldn’t it be easier if I didn’t NEED an accountability system. Wouldn’t it be easier if I didn’t have to fight myself daily with the battle of resistance to take actions that I know are good for myself.

Like hell, it even comes down to showering/washing my face. A shower is good for my body and makes me feel good. So, why do I procrastinate it so much, especially when I am tired?

It comes down to this misalignment of the heart and the mind. My heart wants good things for me. My heart wants me to be clean. My heart wants to give love to the world. My heart wants to create positive impact on others. My heart wants me to have lots of money so I can use it as a resource in my goals. My hearts wants me to create amazing things.

My mind on the other hand is still filled with layers of resistance. Where does this resistance come from? Societal conditioning, past trauma events, my parents, my teachers, my role models. All of these things and more. My brain has been conditioned by all these factors to try to prevent my heart from getting what it wants in many cases. My mind will fight me every step of the way. My mind is like a child throwing a constant hissy-fit. Thus, one option is to train my mind just like a child. Positive reinforcement and negative reinforcement, which can be done through creating leverage as I described earlier.

But, there is another way. By removing the conditioning, my mind can align with my heart, and I can bring my mind onto MY SIDE, rather than have it trained to be on the side of SOCIETY. This is no easy task. And many of you will fight a similar battle.

The main thing that will enable me to further align my mind’s desires with my heart’s desires, and thus progress rapidly in manifesting the things I want, is MEDITATION.

Meditation weakens those layers of resistance. Just basic meditation definitely does this. It pulls me into this inner world where there is no societal conditioning. There is only presence, source energy. This turns these layers of resistance from stone into water, temporarily. I can move through them, and there is still some resistance, but it is gentler. I’m more conscious of my behavior, I’m more aware of my tendencies. I’m more aware of my current action and whether or not it’s something that I truly want to be pursuing.

Here’s a metaphor. If I want to break a giant block of ice, I can hit it with a hammer over and over again. It will break over time with a lot of work. How can I break it down faster? By getting a bigger hammer, or getting more people with hammers, or even maybe getting a giant machine that has way more power than me to start hitting it, like a wrecking ball. This is adding leverage. Yes, leverage helps, but it is a forceful way of getting what I want.

What if I could simply just allow that giant block of ice to melt? This doesn’t require any force, it is a releasing process. It’s the same thing with my resistance. I want to learn to release so that there isn’t any need for leverage. Now, in the mean time, leverage is an excellent tool towards getting what I want, instilling proper habits, etc. But at the same time, I want to actively be working on developing that release muscle.

In fact, there’s even a way to bootstrap myself into releasing which is exactly what I’m doing now that I think more about it. I’m using leverage in my 90 day challenge, which includes 40 minutes of meditation/day. In order to develop this releasing habit and release a lot of shit in the process. By the end of the challenge, I will hopefully be naturally motivated to meditate and be “addicted” to the clarity and pleasant feeling it brings me.

FROM THIS DAY FORWARD, my 90 day challenge will include the following:

#1 40 Minutes of Meditation

#2 5 Minutes of Gratitude Free Writing

#3 10 Minutes of Free Write Journaling

#4 30 Minutes of Focused “Kaizen” Work

I will update this thread to include these tasks as well, because I currently still need that leverage. But at the same time, I will be working towards removing the resistance, and lessening the leverage.

HABITS EVALUATION:
[ ] 40 Minutes of Meditation
- Skipped this, and that’s partially what motivated the above post. I will meditate right after I finish this field report!

[ ] 5 Minutes of Gratitude Free Writing
- Just added this today, so skipped it as well

[ ] 10 Minutes of Free Write Journaling
- Skipped :/

[ ] 30 Minutes of Focused “Kaizen” Work
- Skipped

GOALS EVALUATION:
[ ] vocal projection warm up
- Was with a wing before going out, so I didn’t do this
[X] consider watching resonator again in the future
- Consider it, considered lol… this is a poor goal, I will try to only write SMART goals in the future. It’s funny how I usually only realize a goal is bad when I go to evaluate it

Friday Night July 19th:

Today I was quite busy attending an all-day marketing seminar. I return home to nap, and then my wing Pickle Rick comes into my apartment around 9:30pm to wake me up lol.

I’m slightly annoyed to be honest to be disturbed from my well-deserved rest. I am starting to dislike wings even more now that I am realizing the negative effect they are having on my growth and how many lays they have ruined for me lol. It is way more often that a wing stops me from getting laid than they themselves get me laid.

That’s one of the main things that this 90 day challenge has helped me with, I get to go out alone a few times/week and I get a reprieve from my wings in that time period. This is nice, and it allows me to build up the resolve to handle wings on the weekends.

Anyways, we chill and talk for a bit, and Pickle Rick gets to pregame, meanwhile I am #sobergame :)

We head out to Rainey around 11:30pm. We skip this long ass line to go to a bar where we end up staying for the entire night. I am doing pretty solid, using some of the tactics that Tyler taught me to a tee. Especially the one about picking a route through the bar and opening everyone along the way. That shit works so awesome to build momentum.

I get about 5 solid instagrams. I get a lot of sexual tension going with one pretty hot red head chick, and that feels pretty awesome. Eventually, I end up in a set with a super hot Indian chick, and Pickle Rick is winging me well with her less attractive, bigger friend lol.

I seed the pull well, and I get them into my car and we pull them back to my apartment. I show them the bar, but my girl isn’t drinking which is kind of annoying. This throws off the vibe a little. We play beer pong for a bit and this builds some comradery between me and my girl, and PR and his girl. The game ends, and my girl walks away to the bar area. PR actually isolates his girl, and I try to isolate mine as well, but my room is messy AF since I just got back from Hawaii, so this kind of kills the isolation attempt.

Also, the girl can’t charge her juul because there isn’t a charger, and I think this is a big reason why she wanted to leave as well. She calls an uber and they head out. This is kind of annoying because my girl definitely liked me. And she was receptive to physical touch. So, I probably could have banged her, but it’s tough to say when the messy room and lack of juul charger come into play. Thus I want to get these resolved asap!

Things I did well:
Went out without meditating and still opened + hooked well
Got 5 IGs
Pulled a hot Indian chick
Pulled via car
Got them to stay in pull environment for 1+ hours
Had a fun night with a newer wing, Pickle Rick

Tried to play a more fun/sexual game than beer pong, like never have I ever or truth or dare
Had a clean room lol
Possessed a juul charger
Could have been more aggressive escalating on my girl physically, because she was receptive.

Goals for next time:
[X] Buy a juul charger lol
[ ] do laundry
[ ] clean up my room
[ ] next time I pull, try to seed truth or dare and see how they react, if not, default to something easier like never have I ever or truth or dare

Network Spreadsheet:

- 7 new girls
- 1 guy (from the marketing conference)

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
DAY 11 OF MY 90 DAY CHALLENGE

Day 11 and I’m still going forward strong. I can totally see the path forward to accomplishing this crazy challenge.

The hardest part is still going to be the habits, because the habits are very time-sensitive. I really value my sleep, and really my only options are to be dead locked in on how I use my time or to sacrifice sleep.

One thing that can definitely help is to schedule out my days in advance, thus I will be realistic with the amount of time I have in a day to accomplish the things I want to accomplish.

The game portion has been fairly easy and natural. I really like how it’s just 1 hour per game a night, so I can easily head home after 1 hour if I am feeling tired or have other priorities that I want to be focused on.

For the most part though, one of my big issues has been getting sucked into “semi” productive things. These things are shadow productivity tasks. Aka, buying that thing on amazon, texting that person I meant to connect with, etc. I should do these things, but I should also have specific times when I do these things. I guess it is still a toss up in my head, but for instance I am thinking of things that I want/need while I meditate, and then I go buy them on amazon midway through the meditation. On one side, this is good because it frees up mental space, but on the other side, the point of meditation is to let go of thoughts. I’ve also found that when I do let go of thoughts, they are still there for me, right after the meditation is finished.

So that is an intention I am setting now. During my meditation, I sit there, and block thoughts. After the meditation, I am free to take action on thoughts. This is it, no exceptions (unless I discover the cure to cancer while meditating, I can write that down lol)

HABITS:
[X] 40 Minutes of Meditation
- Done, and again the first 10 min are tough, but I feel so good after!

- Skipped it due to lack of time

- Skipped due to lack of time

- Skipped due to lack of time

So overall, I had a lack of time necessary to do these things in the morning. I could have done them at the end of the day, but I was too tired and just wanted to relax. I need to schedule time + wake up right away and get progressing on this. The biggest thing I can do is lock my phone away at the end of the night, so I will include that at the end of my field reports going forward!

GOALS EVALUATION:
Goals for next time:
[X] Buy a juul charger lol
[ ] do laundry
- Still didn’t do this haha
[ ] clean up my room
- Nope
[ ] next time I pull, try to seed truth or dare and see how they react, if not, default to something easier like never have I ever or truth or dare
- Forgot about this, but my pulls were 1-on-1 so it didn’t really matter

Saturday Night July 20th:

Tonight, I gave a speech at our local Texas game meetup. I made an intention of holding eye contact with each member of the crowd individually for 5-10 seconds at a time, and this definitely felt uncomfortable. I am starting to realize that I probably want to hold that eye contact for more like 20-30 seconds in order to really lock in the connection with each member of the crowd.

Overall though, it was a big progression in my speaking abilities and I’m excited to continue progressing in this regard.

The meeting went long, and I definitely need to work on keeping my talks shorter, yet more engaging, because I could feel the crowd getting bored lol. Taking improv comedy classes would probably help hear lol, even though I hate them. Maybe I can do some in Vegas.

I get out around midnight with a wing named Swedish Fish and we head to Buford’s. I am opening fine with little approach anxiety, but I am definitely a little tired. It is crowded AF where I’m at, and it reminds me how I actually enjoy the dead nights a little more sometimes lol. Of course, insane game shit can be done in a crowded area, and perhaps I need to work on expanding my energy more so in a positive way in the crowded environments.

I get separated from Swedish Fish around 1am, and I order uber eats and walk back to my place, ready to call it a night. However, SF texts me, and I change into more comfortable shoes and decide to head back out lol.

I find a girl by herself on her phone and open her, turns out she is very distraught because she lost her phone. I just pull her straight to my place lol, but she is too sidetracked mentally about her phone so I don’t end up closing, even though I feel like I could have if I played things a little differently.

Then, I head back to the bar, and I run into a girl I met before at a coffee shop. She’s not particularly hot, but I’m tired and she’s good enough, so I pull her as well lol. I’m pretty lazy/tired/careless, and she has to get back to her friends who are visiting, so I don’t bang her either lol.

Take her back to the bar, talk to some girls on the street before I get back home for some well deserved tacos + Netflix lol.

Things I did well:
Went out despite being tired
Went back out despite being tired
Pulled twice
Attempted to close both girls
Improved my public speaking

Slept in my bed instead of the couch
Cleaned up my room
Done my laundry
Gotten more sleep the night before
Done all my habits

Goals for next time:

[ ] do laundry
[ ] clean room

That is all, because these are both important lol

Network Spreadsheet:
- 1 girl
- 0 dudes, probably could have connected more so with some of the guys at the meetup + got them to add me on IG

Phones away?
- Yep!

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
DAY 12 OF MY 90 DAY CHALLENGE

HABITS:
- Done! Felt so relaxed and good afterwards

- Skipped it bc I got caught up in inspiration

GOALS EVALUATION:
[X] do laundry
- Done :)
[X] clean room
- Took about 75% less time than I thought it would. It is crucial to make a 5 minute effort to maintain room cleanliness everyday. Most of life is just 5 min here and there doing the things I don’t want to do. Matter of fact, I just went and made my bed to help out with this :)

Sunday Night July 21st:

Today, I made the bold decision of taking a weed edible. I love the way that I feel while on these edibles, and I think they are a huge bolster to my creativity and productivity when taken in moderation (1-2x/week).

However, I forgot that it would prove difficult to go out and game solo while high lol. I got caught up in many inspired tasks and actually had an inspirational breakthrough. So, one of my main goals currently is to start producing consistent youtube content. This is not the easiest task in the world, as I have to set up the camera, get warmed up, and have content ready to give to the world.

Today, I realized that a big part of the current media landscape is livestreams on youtube and twitch, and I thought, why not combine my amazing ability to go out and cold approach people with also live-streaming it as well. There are actually very complex setups to livestream that cost well over $2k… however, you can get started with a phone + a selfie stick and an unlimited data plan. It’s really that simple.

Thus, as time ticked down throughout the night, I realized there was only one option for me to take to make the most out of this night… and that is to go out and livestream while on the street.

Now, a huge portion of my limited success in life can be attributed to one thing. Doing that which is uncomfortable. Whenever I can envision anything in my head that would be uncomfortable to do… socially embarrassing, dangerous (like sky-diving), or even just sitting down + reading a book or meditating, I HAVE to do it.

I have to pursue discomfort. Now, this is certainly easier said than done, because doing uncomfortable things SUCKS. It sucks so much… until you do it, and then it’s not even bad at all. It’s all the moments leading up to actually doing the thing that suck. The anticipation, the thoughts in your head of what will people think, what might people do, how will I feel, etc… It’s all anticipation that sucks.

The actual act is never that bad. And the only way to understand this is by repeated action of doing the uncomfortable thing to develop reference experiences which can linger in the mind and give you faith moving forward that beyond the seemingly impenetrable wall of discomfort, there is a pot of gold waiting for you.

Now, there are certain uncomfortable things in life that people procrastinate doing their ENTIRE LIVES because of that fear. And then they die not doing those things. I don’t want to be one of those people..!

Thus, I will aggressively pursue discomfort everyday.

How have I figured out how to pursue discomfort? Well, mainly through ACTING AS IF, and doing the small things leading up to the event.

Let’s say I’m scared to approach girls at night and that’s my uncomfortable thing I’m trying to do. Well, first step is literally to just go to a bar and sit there. I don’t have to talk to anyone, but if I can just go to a bar by myself, that’s already enough discomfort. Don’t create this all or nothing about it, just find your healthy edge and get close to it.

Last night, I went out with my selfie stick ready to livestream. The second I saw one person, I turned around and put the stick back in my car, deciding to warm up my game a little bit before streaming. I literally did one terrible approach, got back in my car and drove to a different, more crowded part of town. This time, I found parking, and brought my selfie stick in my hand as I walked up and down the street. I started by sending voice messages to my friend, then I finally livestreamed from my phone, not even using the selfie stick.

Our brain requires proof not promises. The whole goal with this progressive desensitization is to show my brain that each step of the way, nothing bad happens when I do this. It is actually pretty fun and a lot of good things happen.

Thus, just like in game when I am warming up and can’t open/hook. I can take that mindset towards anything in life. Yes, the first 10-20 minutes will be uncomfortable. They will suck. And that’s why it’s called discomfort.

But, after those minutes of discomfort, the brain realizes it is safe. All of the fear is just an illusion created by our ego’s desire for maintaining comfort.

I ended up live-streaming for a solid 30 min, and approached a few people on the street. Nothing crazy, but a big step for me. I took the window of inspiration, and I fought through the discomfort. I can do this day in and day out.

This is just the beginning, and if I can let go of the ego and keep putting myself out there, I will be shocked at how influential and impactful I can become.

Action is all that is needed. Action in the face of discomfort. Which sucks…. But if I can just drown out my negative thoughts (meditation helps) those 20 minutes of discomfort go by fairly quickly, and then it’s me reaping rewards all the rest of the way.

Things I did well:
Went out at 1:40am despite being high
Livestreamed with a selfie stick in public for the first time
Approached 2-3 people while streaming
Set up my video studio so it is ready to film my youtube videos.

Could have approached more people, maybe set a goal of approaching x people
Could have went out a little earlier

Goals for next time:
[ ] just go out for 1 hour, it’s a Monday night, try to go out early.
[ ] If I feel tempted to, maybe try another late night livestream, I can do this as long as it is dark outside
[ ] knock out all habits today

Network Spreadsheet:
- 0 people

Phone locked away?
- YEP!

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
DAY 13 OF MY 90 DAY CHALLENGE

Today was another good session in the books, where I definitely felt resistance, yet it turned out to be one of my most productive days since I’ve been back in Austin.

It took time and patience, but I can truly see the power in me if I can simply string together some days in a row of sticking to my habits.

HABITS:
- Felt awesome. I wanted to do more

[X] 5 Minutes of Gratitude Free Writing
- Did it, very easy and almost 0 downside

[X] 10 Minutes of Free Write Journaling
- Very helpful. I love this journal!

[X] 30 Minutes of Focused “Kaizen” Work
- Done + it felt good and inspiring

GOALS EVALUATION:

[X] just go out for 1 hour, it’s a Monday night, try to go out early.
- Made it out for 1 hour, and went out around 11:30pm which was plenty early
[X] If I feel tempted to, maybe try another late night livestream, I can do this as long as it is dark outside
- Did this again :)
[X] knock out all habits today
- Yessir, belee dat

Monday Afternoon July 22nd:

I went to whole foods to do some grocery shopping, despite being high on another weed edible lol. I still was able to approach a very attractive girl who happened to be behind me in line at the cashier, thus I counted this as 15 minutes of game lol

Monday Night July 22nd:

I head out around 11:30pm with a timer on my watch for 45 min to complete my hour of daily game. I gotta be honest here… I didn’t feel like going out at all. But, again, I got in my car and acted as if. I drove to the street. I walked around a bit to get comfortable lol.

To be honest, I’m just scared walking around when I am alone + high lol. I always feel more threatened by people.

It probably would be easier if I was a little drunk, but I am going to learn this shit sober so I can make it a consistent thing.

I felt the resistance hardcore, and I again I used the tactic of progressive desensitization to help me. I walked around talking into my phone, then went live again on IG, just with my phone in my hand, no selfie-stick. I did this for about 10 min before going back to my car to equip the selfie stick. I definitely stand out way more when I have this. I came up with some funny questions to ask people, and I actually got three people on the steam to answer the question. It is shocking how much people actually want to be on the camera, and how much they value me for bringing that opportunity to them. This could be a game hack of its own.

I ended up talking to a girl for a solid 5 min, and was gaming her on camera. It’s funny, she didn’t even seem to care much that the camera was there. I think people are less intimidated by an iPhone screen.

Anyways, I beat the resistance again, and tonight went way better than last night. I am excited to be in a place like Austin with dirty 6th, and be able to do this type of stuff.

Things I did well:
- Went out a little earlier around 11:30pm
- Went out for 1 hour
- Approached 3 people with funny questions
- Had a 5+ min conversation on livestream with a cute girl

- Approached people with the questions more frequently
- Went out with friends
- Make some youtube videos, so I can start streaming on youtube

Goals for next time:
[ ] Make one shitty youtube video
[ ] go out with a wing

Network spreadsheet:
- 0 added (1 girl I may add tomorrow)

Phone locked away?
- Yep!

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
DAY 14 OF MY 90 DAY CHALLENGE

HABITS:
- So crucial, and I really just need to put my phone away and go to sleep properly
- Done
- Crushed
- Knocked out

GOALS EVALUTATION:
[/] Make one shitty youtube video
- I didn’t do this yet, but I did set up a studio and record some test shots where I am very happy with the video + audio quality… so all I have to do is shoot a video! Today I can do it :)
[X] go out with a wing
- Yep. Went out with Swedish Fish

Tuesday Night July 23rd:

Again, did not feel like going out at all this night, but I stuck to the process-oriented mindset of getting myself out there and then going from there.

I decided to do some streaming again tonight, and I had the most traction yet while being with my wing Swedish Fish. A few things I noticed. There are definitely certain conversations I want to have that do not belong on the stream. For instance, me talking about game/banging girls. Of course I can talk about this a little bit, but I have to careful with my language/wording. A lot of my “lockerroom talk” is not viable for the internet lol.

Another thing, is the power of the camera on girls. They want to be on camera so bad. And something about the selfie stick makes it very official. They see huge value in being on the stream, even if there are zero viewers. I really need to start uploading to youtube so I can make use of having a wider audience. The stream can drive traffic to my videos which can all drive traffic to my underlying funnels. But, it all starts with consistent content.

Anyways, this night was quite fun. Had some crazy shit happen where a dude took the selfie stick from me and ran around hyping people up. This is another thing I realized. It’s probably not a good idea to let someone else takeover like that haha. Unless I trust the person. Because they may not want to give it back.

Overall though, I’m getting more comfortable with the live-streaming, and it no longer feels as weird. I guess I can thank my friend Swedish Fish for that :)

Things I did well:
Went out despite not feeling it
Went out with a wing
Got the best livestream content yet

Been more confident in my desire to livestream and how fun it can be on the street.
Washed my face before going to bed - this is an issue I have, I come back from gaming and I won’t do my nightly routine because I am too tired!

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
DAY 15 OF MY 90 DAY CHALLENGE

HABITS:
- Got sucked into my busyness - I have too much shit going on lol
- Skipped
- Too busy
- Nada

It sucks when I don’t complete these habits. It feels like my life is in disarray. Today I’ll take effort to make sure I get them handled. These are there to relax me, not stress me. This is my recovery. It’s MY TIME. Fuck other people. I get myself in order so I can be there for others.

Wednesday Night July 24th:

Was really not feeling it tonight, but I somehow still made it out for an hour.

I tried to livestream on twitch tonight, but I kind of half-assed it. I figured out how to get it working from my phone, which took some tinkering, yet when I started, there were 0 viewers, which was kind of weird.

At least on my IG Live, there are some viewers lol. This is why my biggest goal should be to start posting on my youtube, because with the youtube stream I will have viewers. For sure. I can even alternate between youtube, twitch, and IG Live in order to cross-pollinate viewership.

I can do this.

I was out for an hour tonight, but I got kind of sidetracked researching twitch and stuff. It’s going to be harder to get viewership than I thought over there. But there is probably a way for me to get some initial fake viewership to boost myself up the charts.

Things I did well:
Went out despite not wanting to
Had some solid opens, got one cute girl on IG
Got twitch stream working!
Tested my audio and video studio set up + got it working
Met some new potential wings

Be more shameless when out. Who gives a fuck what random people think
Given twitch a real shot
Maybe optimize + promote twitch channel in the group chats I’m in

Goals for Next Time:
[ ] create one youtube video that is worthy of being uploaded
[ ] get fake viewership + stream 1 hour on twitch
[ ] optimize twitch channel and promote it in group chats

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
DAY 16 OF MY 90 DAY CHALLENGE

HABITS:
- Was incredibly relaxing, this needs to continue to be my priority, because it is the foundation for all of my success in other areas
- Great!
- Yep
- Yes!

GOALS EVALUATION:
[X] create one youtube video that is worthy of being uploaded
- I did create one video for IG that I am very happy with. Although I can’t seem to get it downloaded onto my phone to upload to instagram haha
[ ] get fake viewership + stream 1 hour on twitch
- Nope didn’t stream
[ ] optimize twitch channel and promote it in group chats
- Need to do this in time for next week

Thursday Night July 25th:

It’s a crowded night tonight out there, but I am busy editing the video I just shot. I got the settings in premiere just right, and was able to create something that I am fairly proud of, in a relatively short amount of time. I will become a content machine soon enough, I guarantee it.

I got very caught up in the video editing, so I didn’t head out until about 1:45am or so. I do head out however, and I run into some of my wing friends. They are in the process of pulling a 4-set, and one of them invites me to join, so I tag along with their pull. Looking back, it probably would have been better for me to stay out and do some gaming alone. But, anyways, I drove to the house and waited for them to get back. Turns out, the girls bailed midway though the car ride so there was no pull. Alas.

Ended up catching up with + talking about game and random shit with my wings for another 3 hours or so lol.

Things I did well:

Recorded a sick video FINALLY
Went out despite it being late
Had my friends almost set up a dope pull
Washed my face before going to bed

Need to set boundaries better with myself late at night - I should set a timer on my watch and limit wing discussion to 30 min- 1 hour. 3 hours is unnecessary.
Could have stayed out by myself and went for my own pull.
Need to seize my mornings more so, so that I get enough work done early in the day so I can go out guilt-free at night

Goals for next time:
[ ] complete habits asap
[ ] come with an open mind to the networking lunch I’m going to tomorrow
[ ] host a dope pregame
[ ] avoid the late night wing breakdown - pull or bust!

Network Spreadsheet:
- 0 added (I should add the guys I met through networking tomorrow)

Phone locked away?
- Yep!

ChrisVirtue

Space Monkey
space monkey
DAY 17 OF MY 90 DAY CHALLENGE

So a big thing on my mind currently is my tendency to self-sabotage and “sandbag” myself through procrastination. Especially when it comes to things that I want to do well. For instance, I always procrastinate my nighttime routine. I don’t wash my face when I get back from going out... I don’t even sleep in my bed. Quite often, I developed the habit of ordering Uber eats, watching Netflix while it comes, then eating while watching Netflix and eventually falling asleep on the couch while watching Netflix. This is a shitty way to treat myself, especially considering I have an amazing bedroom waiting for me to just crawl into. It’s a blackout room as well so my sleep quality is way better in there.

I think my reasoning for doing this is two-pronged. First off, I want to avoid setting myself up for success the next day, especially if I know I am hosting a big event or doing something uncomfortable. I want to sandbag myself, and enter a stressed state, thus I can look back on it and say “oh it would have been better if I had just meditated”. I do this with game sessions as well. I don’t work on my goals, I don’t do my warm up, I go out with wings who limit my success, I bring out my phone while going out, etc, etc, etc. I’m stuck in “what-if” zone quite often. And this is bullshit. I don’t deserve to treat myself like this.

Recently, it feels as though I’m bouncing from opportunity to opportunity with very little time for self-care, and then when the opportunity for self-care comes, I’d rather escape into a lower state, primarily through stress-eating and Netflix. Now, I’m not currently overweight or even out of shape, but I definitely can see the path I am going down.

I think that working out more consistently would be a huge boon for me, mainly because I have a hunch that working out will increase my motivation (it definitely did so in college).

So, perhaps I will start working out everyday soon. Another big issue is simply the number of commitments that I have that are blocking me from doing simple tasks that I have resistance to. Things like organizing my apartment. If my apartment is disorganized non-stop, it sets a bad tone for me. I’ve started, by simply organizing one room at a time, and treating those rooms as my “golden rooms” where I can meditate/relax.

The second reason, is literally just less willpower at the end of the day, especially after gaming. If I’m gaming, I’m likely to have persona fatigue, and decision fatigue. Decision fatigue in particular destroys me. I really want to limit the number of decisions I have to make going forward. The best way to do this is to delegate lots of minor tasks, that way I don’t have to continually decide if I’m going to do them or not.

But, it definitely sucks, because I remember in college I figured out a way to reduce this loss of willpower, and I think the main way I did it was having a consistent bedtime every night. This is harder to do with game, and it reminds me just how much game has destroyed my productivity. At the same time though, I have to game almost everyday for the next 10 years (not always night game + drinking, but networking conferences, etc). Basically, everyday I want to be meeting new people and bringing them into my funnels, because this is how I will have massive persuasion and influence over a large number of people, by continually meeting new people and adding them into my network, one-by-one. I see the power of this, and it is a hugely important habit.

So the key thing I’m trying to learn with this 90 day challenge is how to BALANCE between managing the external structures of people and social/business systems, and managing my internal state (self-care).

A huge part of this is simply learning how to set and enforce standards and boundaries. And creating systems in regards to these boundaries. Both with myself, and with others. How can I set and maintain standards for my own treatment of myself? And shut other people out when it’s necessary to handle my own shit? How can I set up systems that if people violate, then they hit a major red flag, and are cut out considerably from my future plans?

A good place to start is to just think these thoughts. But, also to think about what I want in terms of what event do I want to host. What do I want people to do, and how do I create buy-in. This is big, because once I know what I want to do, and what I will need others to do to create that vision, and then what type of people would be adequate to help out with specific tasks, and where those type of people frequent, then I simply go to those places, and engage those people + future project them helping me or being a part of that vision.

HABITS:
[ ] Wash face, in-bed + reading by 4am
- no time for any of these, I was nonstop with commitments all day due to the fact that I went to bed too late

GOALS EVALUATION:
[ ] complete habits asap
- nope, as mentioned earlier though, a big key to this happening is that it all starts the night before. I am going to set a new habit, as a foundation which is wash face + in bed reading by 4am. Even on nights I go out, this should be something I can do every night. Obviously, going forward, I can still go to bed earlier, and funnily enough I used to actually wake up at 5am, so my schedule is clearly different now, but this is the only way I can really crush my mornings. I also have lots of exciting fiction books to read, so I can make reading easier for myself
[X] come with an open mind to the networking lunch I’m going to tomorrow
- Did this, and it went well
[X] host a dope pregame
- 5 hq guys, and 5 girls (albeit average) I’d say I did well. It also felt dope rolling into the bar with a squad
[X] avoid the late night wing breakdown - pull or bust!
- avoided this as well which, was awesome!

Friday Night July 26th:

Hosted a pregame tonight with 5 high quality guys and 5 average girls.

It went pretty well, we hit the bars around 11:30pm. Since the girls were more average looking, I ditched them and started gaming on my own. I was opening pretty well, although not going after the hottest girls and I hooked well + got a few IGs.

At the end of the night, girls were being bitchy though lol.

Anyways, pregame went fine and I learned a lot by hosting it about how to make the next one better.

Things I did well:
Hosted a successful pregame
Got 5 girls there
Had a small after party with two girls
Did well to not try to bang any of the girls at the pregame

Invited more girls
Set up auto-DM funnel
Had a full stock of alcohol

Goals for next time:
[ ] stock up on tequila/whiskey/gin
[ ] set up auto-DM funnel
[ ] simply wash face + be in bed reading an entertaining fiction book by 4am!

Network Spreadsheet:
- 2 girls added in Austin
- 2 girls added to new marketing funnel

>