My road to becoming a Seducer

Vincent

Rookie
Rookie
Context
I’m a 22 year old black male form the U.K..
My goal for developing my game - finding a girlfriend and be able to seduce women wherever and whenever.
Reason I started developing in game - I wanted to be the guy I wasn’t the guy who knew what to say to get women interested and take it further than I knew how to.

I’m keeping this journal for my day approaches which I’m about to start doing this week and forward. I’ve done day approaches before but only 3 while I was in college at 16-18 years old. I’ll detail them below if I can remember it in detail if not as much as I remember.

Day approach 1

I’ll call her EM. The first Time I saw EM she was walking through the hallway she had blonde hair a beautiful behind and fairly nice tits I thought to myself what a beautiful woman. I didn’t exactly know how to approach her so that’s when I first went online and started to look up how to talk to a girl you like and that lead me to girlschase. After reading what I could about approaching and after stalking EM for weeks( don’t pretend you’ve never done it) I finally approached when she was on her own. The approach is pretty standard I didn’t go direct I actually went indirect or maybe I did go direct I can’t quite remember however the conversation was definitely friendly there was no touching there was no flirting there was just me asking her questions about what she doing what classes she is taking and so forth then asked for her number. long story short I was Texting back-and-forth you know being boring text message conversation guy and then I ended up being friends zoned.

Approach 2

Approach to T was similar to EM approach however this time I remember exactly what I said I went direct I said to her and I quote “hey are you charlottes friend I recognise you, you know I’ve always wanted to tell you I think you’re cute”. While I delivered this open while she was sitting alone on the bus and there was no one around of course because I was and still am afraid of approaching when there are people around. she receive me quite well .she was all smiles. it was an incredible feeling once I did the approach and she was smiling it was like a weight got lifted off my shoulders and I couldn’t believe I was in a conversation with a girl I found attractive( and she knew it not going to repeat my last mistake with EM which was not going direct)and she wasn’t running away hahaha or looking at me weird. I did some little deep diving at that time I would consider myself a newbie to deep dive and it was a little bit hard but surprisingly I kept the conversation flowing. admittedly I was the one chasing or trying the hardest but she wasn’t given me one letter answers or seemed uninterested. her whole body language was actually turned towards me and she was smiling. And after we left the bus walking to college I was walking beside her I was talking and I transition from the bus to the street and from the street I carried her to go sit on the bench inside college until she was ready to go to class. Where this approach went wrong you ask, well I wasn’t that deep into Reading girlschase so I didn’t exactly know that I shouldn’t of been doing this but I was qualifying myself too much I was showing her how great I was and saying this is great about me I even lied and she caught me out and that’s why I believe that seduction tanked. That’s a lesson I learned don’t try to make yourself look better than you actually are (I didn’t actually have the mentality that I was the prize)

Approach 3

I won’t go too much into this approach because it wasn’t that big in my learning process when I first started this approach it was simple. I saw a blonde girl walking towards college I came at the train station I walked over and I went direct “hey I saw you walking there and I had to come tell you I think you’re gorgeous”. Once again I was received well however she didn’t interest me she was really quite boring.

University and night game

Those are the only day approaches I’ve done so far. Night approach is a different story. Once I finished college and went to university I started night game like crazy. Ps I was still a virgin at 18 starting uni with 2 goals lose my virginity and get my first girlfriend.This was 2015 and it was then I stopped fucking around and decided to buy How to make Girls Chase. However I made a mistake I read the book but did not put what I read into practise apart form the direct approach. I wasted 1 year doing nothing but kissing girls in clubs thinking I was so close to having sex but the beginner me didn’t even realise he was so far hahaha it’s funny looking back.

Lost virginity

Second year of uni ( still a virgin 20 years old)
Second semester 2017 I started to take the book more seriously I read about approach invitations and started to watch out for them in the clubs. On the morning of February 25, 2017 I saw an approach invitation from a girl I’ll call her Elle. Elle was dancing across the dancefloor about 45 minutes before the club closed. She looked at me smiled then looked down. My heart raced I knew what this was after all I read an article from girlschase about it. I new it was an approach invitation so I took it. I walked over slowly and opened “ hey I saw you over her and had to tell you you look beautiful “ she blushed said thank you I introduced myself she did the same. I then remembered my training from the Gods Chase and Drexlar. I wanted to move her but was not confident so I added a weasel phase to up my chances of getting a yes and I did.
Vincent : hey if you would come with me to the seating area so we can talk
Elle: nodded yes

After that it was standard deep diving I can’t remember the exact conversation but she practically followed me home after that. When we got to my flat I hung out with her in the kitchen with my friend before moving her to my bedroom. We listened to music and then well I escalated to sex. First I started to kiss her then finger her. After about 2 minutes of that our cloths came off and I was on top of her. FINALLY I’m having sex with a girl. It was a good experience but I couldn’t cum I kept on going limp while she was on top and it soon ended. Fast forward later in the morning we started at it again once again she didn’t take much convincing but while we were fore playing I came on her stomach while she was giving me a handjob. It was good enough for my first experience.

Rachel girl #2

I have been texting Rachel for a while actually I’d say since September 2016 at the start of my second university year( this occurred in April 2017) But she just didn’t want to close to sex I’ve kissed her in the club and have had many text conversations with her but just couldn’t get her to close with me.
However one night the clubs closed and my friends and I were on our way to get food when I saw her in the pizza shop. We got talking and We both walked to the taxi rank. My friends backed off and we both got into her taxi. Upon entering I got excited I felt it was going to happen so I kept my cool and kept on making conversation as best I could being slightly drunk. This is when I first heard the phrase “nothing is going to happen tonight”. But I didn’t panic I just laughed to myself knowing the teachings of Chase were in my mind and as he says don’t say a word when she says this just go along with it and I did. Upon arrival at her house we were in her living room. Soon after this each of her friends started to excuse themselves until it was just us. I then asked her where her bedroom was to which she replied you can sleep down here and I replied I’ll come back down but I wanna see where you sleep. Hahahah I can’t believe I pulled that one off. Needless to say I didn’t come back down. After we got upstairs I got in her bed and it was just standard escalation to sex kissing- fingering - penetration.
One side note I love myself for the fact that I’m never afraid to escalate to sex if we are alone i escalate. Rachel became my first(and only to date) FWB relation.

Frankie

I first met FF when I started my 3rd and final undergraduate year in university. This was late 2017 September to be exact. It was freshers week and my sports club ( snow sports) was having a house party. FF wanted to join the society so she was invited by the captain. When I arrived at the party I saw FF she was my type dark hair, dark eyes, petite with an hourglass shape and a nice ass. I went up to her and dropped my opener after watching her for 1 hour or more I can’t remember hahaha. We talked(I deep dived) we both left together but parted ways on our way home she went alone I was with a friend. When we were parting ways I went in for a hug and she gave me a kiss on the lips. ( contact info was exchanged during our convo at the party after all I didn’t want to be a hamburgular( make getting her number the obvious reason and goal for my approach).

I texted her for about 2 days before setting up a date to which she agreed. The date was low pressured we met at a bar close to my flat. It was close to her’s also as it’s a small university town. We chatted for a couple hours. During this time I got compliance from her on these occasions:
- when I asked her to sit beside me rather than sit across from me.
- Moved booths for no other reason than to get a compliance stack (lol)
Towards the end of the date against every cell in my body telling me not to do it I said fuck it and invited her home. SHE SAID YES. I was shocked the exchange went like this
As we were leaving the bar
Vincent: hey do you want to come back to my flat and watch a movie ?
FF: paused for a few seconds
Vincent : it’s just down there not far, on X road
FF: X road is close to my house yea sure.

As we got into my flat we watched a animated series on Netflix and you know what I did... that’s right escalate after about 20 minutes.
We kissed and kissed until she climbed on top of me straddling me and grinding her Pussy on my dick through our close. Then when I thought I was gonna have sex with the 3rd girl in less than a year she says
FF: I’m gonna make you wait.

WTF. I didn’t know what to say so I said nothing and sure enough all we did was kiss and dry humped until she left that night. Sometimes I ask myself maybe if I persisted could I have gotten first date sex.

First time with FF

A week went by with texting conversations here and there and I was able to set up another date. The date went quite like the first we were getting along great. At the end of the date I invited her back to my flat again to which she agreed. Once we got back to my flat we started to watch the Netflix show big mouth. And well as per usual I escalated from cuddling to kissing then to fingering and then boom I was having sex with my ideal girl.

It didn’t last long however( the relationship or me to be fair she was tight) but it all went to crap. I got feelings involved and lost all my game. I won’t lie I did many things wrong from:
- chase the relationship BEFORE WE HAD SEX
- Supplicate to her
- I flip and flopped in my resolves
- And I bought her gifts although she didn’t get the gift as she ended it before I gave it to her ( sad I know)
I know I know very bad. It was at this time I learned what success a push-pull can have as she was doing it to me.
A warning to you guys don’t date a woman with abandonment issues.

Stacy

This was my 4th girl I slept with still no relationship and I truly did try and find one. She wasn’t what I would go for a little chubby and she was up for it form the start. With her attainability so low and I horny I said fuck it. Found her at the club and left with her back to her place.

My 5th,6th and 7th were all like this although 6 and 7 were pretty hot girls but for some reason I can’t get a relationship.

So I decided screw it I’ve tried night game, it gets me laid but no LTR.

So now I will try Day game.

That’s the road so far I’ll be updating my journal with field reports for my day approaches . I may do lay reports for the final 3 girls but typing them up takes a lot of time.

I’d like to say thank you to Girlschase it saved my life. I have a friend who is the same age as me but still a virgin and in 1 and a half years I’ve slept with 7 girls from not even getting close. The difference between my friend and I is I’m willing to try. I showed him girlschase but he won’t read the material for whatever reason.

I’ve come far so I can’t give up now i like becoming a seducer. I can’t wait until the day I’m so good with women I can call myself a seducer. That’s a title I’m saving for myself when I’ve reached a certain level.

Vincent

Rookie
Rookie
Lately my day game has been sketchy at best i approach sometimes then go months without doing it. along with going from 65kg to 85kg ( in the gym) I'm committing to my day game. I'm at university doing a masters so i hardly have free time. i have tried approaching around university but most girls are with friends and i'm not there yet. the amount of opportunities are few so i will try girls on the street and pick one day out of the week to do my approaches more than likely Wednesday. i will travel to the city close to my university to do this. hopefully by the time i finish university in June my game will be much better than now.

good news or bad (depends how you see it), i had a target to get 5 new lays this year from day game. i don't prefer night game but my only lay this year since September came from night game. my target still stands at 5-10 more lays and 15-30 dates to build a reliable process. i hope updating this journal weekly will starting from January 27th that i can make progress.

>