Ascension from loser to lover of women

Razza

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hola what’s up boys,

A couple hours ago I was in bed thinking about girls I’ll never fuck and thinking over my life as I do every night. I thought to myself why not change things now. So here I am typing the start of my ascension my journal.

To start it off a great man on this very forum once said, “some of us don’t want it enough” and he was right. No matter how many videos I watched or articles I read I never put forth the effort to better my life.

I’m 25 currently but I haven’t accomplished my dreams, hell I don’t even know if I have a dream. I haven’t had a girlfriend in years. I’ve been on autopilot for 8 years of my life but all that is on me. I’m not bitter nor do I harbor any regrets. I’m a man child not a real man. My only focus going forward is towards the future and how do I become the very best version of myself.

Right now the most important thing to me is:
Making money any way I can
Focusing on finding a passion
Seduction
Cutting weight and putting on muscle
Fashion
making cool friends of value
Fundamentals and vibes

My ultimate goal is to become a lover of women.

I’m pretty ignorant regarding diet plans and what to do in a gym so please pm me some advice. I need all the help I can get.

To end my first post I want to thank Hector, I actively went out to talk to girls this weekend using some of material he teaches on YouTube even though I felt insecure in my own body. I felt alive talking to the girls, seeing their smiles and warmth. Without you I wouldn’t have the upmost confidence to to take the first step towards my journey. Also a very special thank you to Denton and Tony as well both amazing teachers.

I’m on iPhone so I’ll edit out all the mistakes later or whenever I get my new laptop.

Ciao

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Best of luck my friend! For your physical goals, I recommend Starting Strength. Google it!

Razza

Space Monkey
space monkey
ElderPrice said:
Best of luck my friend! For your physical goals, I recommend Starting Strength. Google it!
I see, thanks for the advice it’s appreciated. I’m following your journey closely as well, best of luck on your adventures Elder!

Razza

Space Monkey
space monkey
It’s been a year now, I didn’t follow through with anything I said. I basically wasted a year.

Right after making this thread I fell head over heels with two girls. One girl a bartender and one girl is more higher quality.

I didn’t stand a chance with the higher quality gal in the end. I lost her being a loser and I was too whiny. I don’t know what she saw in me anyways, because I didn’t have anything going for myself at the time. The only thing I did was talk a big game but alas I did shit. I guess she saw something and wanted to be apart of journey. I will always appreciate her, she was a loving girl.

The bartender girl recently ghosted me for two months without contact recently. She’s back now, but I just feel weird. She’s a sweet gal as well with a few issues..

I know for certain I need to fix my life and I can’t be playing Romeo at the moment.

I’m in a better head space now, I’m slowly gaining confidence in myself. I know my family in their own way are behind me.

I’m a diabetic so I can’t really play around with Covid. I’m not scared I just don’t want to risk it. My body is already fucked up enough.

At the same time I want to start gearing up to work out. I really need to work on my body.

The goal for now is to make some funds, and get down my fundamentals. I want to start cold approaching by December.

I’m in such a sleepy state that i’ll have to continue later. I think starting fresh with a journal would be better but I don’t know how to delete.

>