From Pussy to PUSSYMAGNET

Monsieur PUSSYMAGNET

Space Monkey
space monkey
FR: No Irish luck on St. Patrick's outing[15/03/19]

Gentleman,

Setting and vibe:

Headed to a St. Patrick's day street party this evening. The vibe upon entering was fucking fantastic...great house music and the venue was at a bar, with a tent in the parking lot. As I walked in, I knew it was going to be effortless approaching girls. Unfortunately, my social momentum was close to 0 having approached only 1 girl in the last 5 weeks.

In total, I approached/opened 2 girls(isolated), 2 different pairs, and a group of 3.

Positives:

1. Regaining my social momentum after several weeks without approaching was definitely the highlight of my night. I got to the venue pretty hyped but I was already quite disturbed by the butterflies in my stomach. Had a couple of cigarettes, before I felt like taking the wettest shit of my life. But alas, it was just the fucking smoke/nicotine(laxative!) messing with my insides. So I was quite lethargic and felt quite shitty;) for a few hours before finally approaching. I got to the venue at 21:00 and only approached the first girl around 23:00.

2. Asking a bunch of 21-year-old girls about their opinions and experiences with black guys. It was fucking hilarious when they reacted by looking guilty as shit for never having chomped on a big brown chocolate bar. Yeah, I had a lot of fun with that question. Plus it was a pretty smooth opener. Why? It immediate communicated my intent. Best done with an easy going vibe to back it up.

3. Lots of touching/proximity to the girls I was with on the dance floor.

4. I dressed reaaaallyyy fucking cool tonight(leather biker jacket, a graphic tee, tight ass jeans and my trusty/trendy sneakers). Got a haircut and threaded my eyebrows. Fundamentals handled and I was feeling super confident.

5. Basically, I was most pleased with the fact that I stopped with that boring, bullshit, beating around the bush attitude and directly spoke to girls about my favourite topic in the whole wide world. Dick and Vagina Sciences:)

Negatives:

1. No makeouts, no numbers

2. I realized that I'm lacking a system or loose structure for conversing with girls before nudging the topic towards sex and then asking for compliance(a number for a date or asking her to come home with me). I've tried beginning conversations talking about casual topics(school, occupation, hobbies/passions) but I do so in a way that makes me come across unspectacular.

The one girl who was isolated(she's a young fitness model on IG) was open to speaking to me(when I began with small talk) but I didn't compliment her initially. There was definitely hype in our conversation after we spoke about 'Gossip Girl' and 'Suits' but the frame was fucking set hardcore the moment I started asking her questions about herself.

I never managed to get her to ask me questions about myself, so that was also disappointing. We started speaking about her dream of going to Switzerland before she abruptly whipped out her phone. She reads a text(without giving a fuck that we were in the middle of a conversation), looks up and locks eyes with some guy who was approaching us. Turns out it was an old mate I once knew. I knew there and then that I had no chance. There was obviously something between them and after I smoked a cigarette with them, I ejected myself from the interaction as gracefully as possible.

The other girl who was isolated was an Irish/Portuguese beauty with nice tits and a fat ass. I approached her, got to know her nationality, her occupation, her travel desires etc. I spoke about my travel desires too and she looked mildly interested but not too excited. Here's where I could've generated more attraction, but my non-sexual vibe failed me and we couldn't generate any tension between ourselves(huge issue tonight). You see, she was very bubbly but she was actually waiting me out in a way by acting unimpressed about my answers(while we were dancing closely to each other in an isolated space).

By waiting me out I mean that she was testing to see if I would do/say something to interest her further(it was an escalation window now that I think of it) or whether I was gonna be a regular fag and continue asking her boring questions. I immediately switched topics, by asking her if she was single. She said it was complicated, but mentioned that the sex was awesome. I then moved the topic towards her experiences with black guys(zero. but apparently having black friends is an equal alternative) but I did so in a very sleazy and obvious, thirsty way. We had a good laugh and debate for about 3 minutes before my fate was sealed. I was too needy and despite looking quite attractive tonight, my vibe created zero sexual tension between us. Not even talking about sex seemed to have got her excited. I was very confident with her but I had no clue about where I was taking the interaction. Eventually, she just wished me a good night and walked her back to her friends. FUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKK.

Oh and I also met a Cuban beauty who got me hard from 20 mins away. But after I approached her, her boyfriend pulled her away from me. So that approach doesn't count.

3. I realized that I'm doing all of the work for girls during our interactions. I was doing so much to get them talking, afraid of letting silence develop for fear that they would leave or become disinterested. But I guess it was my lack of direction(in terms of my entire process) that prevented me from standing back and getting them invested in me by asking questions. Every time a girl told me that she was single, I would fuck up the interaction by asking about black guys or something irrelevant to move the interaction forward. Basically, tonight I was conversationally hopeless. Actually, as I finish this report I'm even more confused than when I started by reflecting on how futile my conversations where.

Key Takeaways:

Handle fundamentals before all else, I've got to go out regularly now to maintain momentum, be direct with openers if it feels right, go out with a loose structure to understand where and how to navigate from opening to orgasm, after hooking girls and/or isolating them ensure that they invest in the conversation too, speak about sex in a natural more covert manner by implying my intentions until I can speak about it loosely in a calibrated constructive manner(to turn her on).

Till next time gentleman...

Luck is believing you're lucky
- Tennesee Williams

>