Hello. I love you! Why don't you tell me your name?

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hue said:
Right, and social circle is typically what average joes settle down with, as it's overall the most practical from a traditional viewpoint.
Also, and sadly, true lol

Overall that makes two of us! I'm yet to do a successful street approach and always convince myself it's too weird. Will have to read some of Tony's stuff more before the grindstone comes out.

Oh, groovy! That makes it a little bit better to have someone closer to my level :)

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
It finally happened... I finally fell while using a shopping cart as a makeshift scooter...

All I could think during this terrifying ordeal was "I bet Wal-Mart's carts wouldn't have treated me like this"

Lol no girl stories, I just thought it was hilarious. Also my side hurts XD

Side Note: while skidding across the pavement I was actually hoping a girl was nearby, I could have opened with "Wow! I think I just fell for you". I did this a few times when I was still in college when I sprained my ankle, never got any takers though.

Sadly.... no girls around. Just an old couple who thought it was hilarious.

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Went on a date with a woman last week who is saving her first kiss for when she gets engaged... pretty sure she's in her early thirties but she wouldn't tell me her age...

Needless to say I don't think we'll be going the distance lol.

The fuck is wrong with this town??

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'm gonna write a fucking book about these weird ass women in this state...

I straight up told a woman that I wanted to fuck her. She still thought it was just a 'friends date'. Wut????

Do I have to whip it out as I ask these chicks out or what? I don't know how I can be any more clear in my intentions...

"Like listen lady, I know I just talked about how I want to put my dick in your mouth and I asked you out on a date and everything: but just so we're clear *unzips pants* this is my intent."

What the hell is going on??

I wasn't this confused back when I was still a virgin o.0

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
yo reegs, i suspect the problem might lie within your frame control, and your ability to make others submit to your frame.

frames are subjective. and they only become objective once the other person agrees to it and submits to it. just cuz you framed it as a non-platonic interaction, did not automatically make it a non-platonic interaction.

the girl was refusing to fall into your frame it sounds like. and if a girl is resisting falling into ur frame, then u need to work a lil bit harder to get her in your frame. ahhh, the joys of flirting

of course, words dont mean shit without actions. did you escalate to show your intent?

and what is this girl like? is she smart and socially aware? do you think she believed she was the more dominant one in the interaction? how was she acting...flirty, polite, etc?

i would love to hear more details of what happened

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
songbird fog said:
i would love to hear more details of what happened

Song, long story short I'm assuming that she forgot about my intentions.

This was a girl from about a month and a half ago. Met her, she wanted friends and I wanted dates. Once the issue was cleared up, through text she made it sound like she was open even though she was seeing someone else. Left it with a ball in her court text cuz she's a flaky person in general. I think it was the second or third time that she'd flaked on me? Can't remember now but I did a ball in her court text to tell her when she's free to let me know.

This was also the time frame that I told her my intentions were for more than friends. I don't remember what I said, but it wasn't quite as vulgar as "I want to fuck you" but it got the point across whatever it was.

A month and a half goes by and I'm lying in bed bored and stiff. Texted her. She texted back and she kinda dodged my date request so I just stopped responding to her. Then she texted me the next day "free today?" and then later cancelled on me lol. Never responded. She texted me the next morning (this morning) "smoothies now?"

Cool, so I'm thinking that the boy toy's already gone. Nope. About 20 minutes in and I'm getting bored as hell because she's not really talking to me. Not like how women will normally do on dates, more like she's trying to keep it polite.

Asked her about the boyfriend and still got him. *lightbulb!* That's it!

She told me she just wanted to be friends. Lol of course you do... that's 5 bucks and a half hour I'm not getting back...

Told her that wasn't my intent and we ended the date amicably. I've since deleted her number.

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Been quite a while since I've journaled anything...

Anywhoo, I'm out of Springfield Missouri and I'd say there are two main problems I encountered at the time:
1) I hate that place with a passion
2) I truly think there's something wrong with the people who live in Springfield...

I'm not where I would prefer to be, but this is an ok place for now. Currently dating someone in a one-way monogamous/open relationship. I'm allowed to be open and she's not. Because of my general focus and living situation I don't really game all that much.

Anytime that I do game it's more to just test if people will respond to me like I think they will. Almost always goes well. But like Hector likes to say, the proof is in the pussy and I never go for it (long story short; I'm hiding the true nature of my relationship from my roommate). Once I'm out of here, hopefully within the next month things will be a little different. Buuuuuut that also depends on how things go outside of seduction. I got shit to do lol.

______

I ended up spending quite a bit of cash on learning NLP and conversational hypnosis. I mostly use it for little makeshift therapy sessions for people or in the bedroom. It's nice to see burdens lifted off of people and of course it's also fun to increase the sensations for women in the bedroom. If I'm being totally honest, I believe I would still need more practice to use it reliably on dates and such (probably just need to practice using it in that 'mode' and getting the associations/nuances of using hypnosis for a seductive purpose rather than a therapeutic/sexual one). But in the bedroom as well as for helping people, I'm pretty good at it.

I've also used a lot of the energy techniques I've learned to release a lot of my negative emotions since 'the event' that happened in 2018. But also not just that, I've released a lot of other crap from childhood and just in general.

Lately I've noticed a lot of my positive/attractive childhood traits come back into my general personality. It's kind of like they were suppressed? I don't know how to describe it, but overall I'm just a better person. I'm not sure when they came back, but it's just within the last week that I've noticed it.

_____

I've learned a shit ton about state control and generally never have to use anything else to get a good conversation going with people. I've always been alright at getting people to open up in a conversation with me when 1on1. But now there's no comparison. People just respond to me, almost immediately a good portion of the time.

It's also fun for me because of how some of my girlfriends' friends react to me. A lot of them think I'm a 'beautiful man' haha. For sure, I still have a pretty good sense of style, though if I could ever get my damn finances in order I'll be upgrading yet again. And my weight is in a good spot, though could be better. When I get back out on my own again I plan on getting back into the gym.

_____

I've learned how to approach indirectly with pretty good hit rates, to at least get into a fun/positive conversation. Though again, I'm just doing it to get into conversations and basically chit chat. Not even trying for dates or anything so we shall see how that goes when it comes time for that again. But I'm at least happy to have positive reactions. Back in Springfield it was rough to even get into a positive conversation. Partly my fault for sure, but even on my good days I wouldn't get anywhere close to what I get now. Possibly something outside of my awareness seeping through but I'm not so sure all of the blame is mine there.

I've gone back a few times to visit, and other than the people at the place I used to work at there's still a huge difference in reception.

____

My personal blog I've finally given up on. Due to life circumstances I had to force it to change well before I was ready to make those changes. Because of that I lost the readership that I had gained and all of the results that I'd started to see basically evaporated. I started to see just enough results from it to prove to myself that it was something that could work.

Still a little salty about that but oh well.

I've still got it but haven't worked on it. Now I'm working on a podcast instead, kind of having the website in the background. The podcast is with somebody else and it's about mental health. So nothing that will get me in trouble which is nice. And I still get to talk a shit ton about what I love: the mind.

We are recording the final two episodes I wanted this Friday before launching. So I'm a little excited about that :D

It's waaaaaaaaaaaay later than I wanted but sometimes life gets in the way.

AnnaFox

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hello everyone) Are there guys here who don't mind getting to know each other? You can find me here -> adultsexchaty.tumblr.com (nickname Anna_Fox)

>