Road to GM

Start_ed_young

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I’m pretty much going to use his journal to put field stories in that don’t quite make it into field reports. Also will be used for the occasional status update/ reality check

First entry:

In the beginning of my journey, I think there was this thing called... ohhhhh... what was it? Oh yea “Aproach anxiety”. Essentially this was the fear of talking to hot girls. It was something that made it seem impossible like there were some sort of boundary between myself and the attractive girls.

Nowwwww, approach anxiety seems a distant memory. It is something difficult for me to understand now, almost like it never existed. However, this does not mean I don’t have my share of problems leading to approaches. In the lead up to approach, it’s no longer a fear or anxiety, it’s that when in my social circle I don’t want to strike at a time that feels out of place. I get lost in logistics of the approach rather than the emotional aspect. If it’s someone that I don’t think I’ll see again I have no problem approaching right there.

Also long ago,(okay not that long, more like a few months for this issue) I overly invested in individual girls rather than going for that abundance, mindset. I was able to talk to one or 2 hot girls, and even come close to getting somewhere with them.this sort of sucked especially when my main target flakes on me. Basically I had a oneitis issue.

Recently however, I have been able to achieve a much larger abundance of women equal value to the few I was after before. Can’t say I know exactly how I got here, but I can say it must have been a combination of fundamentals and reputation. I know how to increase my reputation, so that part I could explain, but I’m not sure what fundamental change set things off.

Bottom-line: at this point I still haven’t had a date or a lay, what I do have is many prospects and some experience.

Start_ed_young

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
First infield story:

This was at school during gym while waiting in line for a game. Pretty much the main part of the story is this. When I was in-line there is this girl in front of my male friend and I. She’s kinda hot, but she is popular. She tells my friend he can get infront of her.
Me: I’ll just go ahead of y’all too
Her: yea sure you can do that
Me: yea I know. I didn’t ASK for permission.
Her: ohh well in that case then. (She steps in front of me swiftly)
Me: get outta here (pulled her back by the bra strap.)
Her: (probably already horny at this point, puts her hand on my stomach as if To stop me, make some big reaction with her facial expression and lingers her hand on core)

I know she was attracted right there because I wasn’t even flexing and my abs are very good, I believe she told others too (not complaining) but since than she has definitly tried to talk to me more since than, so have a few of her friends (score)

Can a solid set of abs have this kind of effect on some pussy?

Start_ed_young

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Field report:

DAMN NEAR HAD MY FIRST LAY!!

a girl from my school was at a friends house in my neighborhood, I snap chatted her just a random picture to see if she’d see anything, after after 3 times I said,
Me: “I see your in the neighbor hood?”
Her, “yea I’m with a friend.”
Me:: “well congratu-fucking-lations”
Her: “yea yea, just come over”
Me: what are we gonna do *sexy smirk emoji
Her: ;) ;)

At this point it was about 1:30 am and I had only snuck out once before but this time my mom was sleeping in the leaving room and my floors are really loud. I was about to just go to sleep, which I was in the process of doing when I messaged her then when she responded with that I decided I’d better go get somethin’. I left my house walked about a quarter mile to a gas station to

Mile Stone: bought condoms for the first time

I was walking back and said I was on my way,
Her: not yet the parents aren’t asleep yet
Me: alright just tell me when they out.
30 minutes later
Me: we still...?
1hr later
Me: what’s goin’ on

The next morning,
Her: OMG I’m sorry I just completely fell asleep
Me: No worries, maybe next time
Her: yessir

I don’t know about you guys but I think this one is definitely in the cards for the summer.

But just WOW I was this close to losing it that night

>