Get Pussy Or Die Tryin'

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
"Finishing summer correctly" turned into me getting way too drunk on multiple occasions and doing some real damage to myself, personal relationships, and my bank account. I've decided I need to get back to a healthier headspace and am not so willing to try moderation with it. Going sober again.

This time will be different since I've already started doing some day game. My numbers are low from the mall and the airport, but with some research and simply getting myself out there I'll change that. If someone posts a Sept. tourney I'll participate but I care far more about doing this for myself, so, I will not be the one instigating it and will keep it to journal analysis.

What I've learned so far is that there are absolutely some girls that would love you to approach them and you better fucking jump on it if you do - otherwise you'll never see them again. When you do approach, focus on keeping good vibes and letting conversation happen as naturally as possible - though, starting out it doesn't hurt to have a plan.

I snagged 2 numbers from older women at the airport. So far no answer beyond the icebreaker, but we will find that out more today. One was from the women I sat next to and we went so far as to talk about relationships. It is potentially problematic since that conversation might boyfriend slot me but we'll find out. The other was a cold approach before the flight and it didn't have as much chemistry, but I did my best to push through. I came in with super low energy to match hers and it was just kind of hard to make conversation meaningful. I had also just gotten back from quite the debilitating trip and my fundamentals were all over the place. Made some conversational mistakes in an attempt to find similarity.

Trying some new things out with texting, too.

Sober September

Day 1

Felt depressed most of the day and decided it was time for change.

Day 2

Vocalized my need to change to some close people to me, while I considered all the areas I really had to make an impact in myself and that I'd been neglecting. Brainstorming stage.

Day 3

Action. Cleaned my apartment, created new financial plans, paid bills that I'm able to pay at the moment, sent emails to some people, and contacted the city to pick up this love seat we've been meaning to get rid of.

Feeling focused. Still have a lot of ground to cover to reach the goals I want this month, and will be laying those out tomorrow in the mix with an abundance of computer work I'll be doing. Tired of letting this year go by with nothing but short term pleasures.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Friday

Been day gaming. Number closed from a street approach on thursday and thought it went rather well. Then again, what the fuck do I know, I don't day game (until now). Perhaps we talked for too long - she never responded back to my text. I might have been dressed too sexy for attainability woes. Ended up bouncing around a few places and finally to a bar with my HS friends. I had a good set going and this bitch got mad at me for talking to her friend, then stole my girl away. I told my friend to go up to the mean one because she was only mad because she wasn't getting any dick, but he wouldn't, for no reason. He just pussied out, like a bitch. Then he went on to get hammered and do creepy shit to girls we know. Yea, I don't like hanging with that guy when he drinks, or when most of my friends drink and I'm sober, honestly.

Saturday
Two street approaches turned into numbers. The first was hard to get the ball rolling but we ended up having a fun, flirty chemistry by the end. The second was a group of college girls I caught giggling and looking at me so I just went up to them and asked what they were doing with a big smile. They were all so nervous but simultaneously interested and I just talked with them while they all reacted. We got a picture. I had to choose which girl I took their number, and honestly I took the less than hottest one. I'll text her but I'm not that excited about it. Should have taken the leader, not the follower. It was really fun though.

Went to a concert and got a number from this sexy black chick while waiting on my tacos. Couldn't land a date before the number, she wants to talk on the phone first. I'll try to turn it into an instadate.

Had an instadate from the concert but she was a 6 and started unloading tons of personal shit on me. We made out but I decided against fucking her, it's for the best. I would have hurt her.

Sobriety

Day 4

Was very irritated. Started an argument with a coworker and kind of just looked pissed off the entire shift.

Day 5, 6, and 7

Felt fucking amazing. Really. High energy, smiling, and much more social. Yes, it was the weekend, but I felt a clear difference. I felt like the fog had lifted from the consistent alcohol that I had been drinking. Thinking is clearer, my thoughts of self reflection that are of harm to my ego weren't obfuscated by emotion, I was being much more honest with myself and was okay with the content of what that is. Also had a re-epiphany to the mindset I had when I got back from my vacation. Was flirting with girls and getting along with most guys.

Yea, I feel great (= crazy what just a week without alcohol can do to a person.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Shawty
Had a date on Tuesday. Went okay but the girl and I lacked chemistry and it wasn't that enjoyable of a date until we started talking about sex and orgasms. I invited her in multiple times but she said she doesn't do that on the first date. I went for a kiss and got rejected. May reach out to her in a 3-5 days or so, since I think I should let the frame reset a bit. She'd be a good fuck but that's all I see coming from that.

Cali Girl
My table last night was a milf and a cute blonde chick. Had a really good chemistry with their table and then the guy that was with them wingmanned for me pretty hard. Tried to set me up with the blonde. I nudged the table in the direction of her leaving her number but she didn't. Then, as I was returning from putting my cash in the ATM I see their group walking out of a neighboring restaurant/bar. I welcome them with open arms and reverse their trajectory for the night. They were about to go home but instead I lead the group to a bar for karaoke. In the mix of everything I ended up taking 2 shots :p I was and still am disappointed about doing this to myself and breaking my total sobriety. To be honest though, my tolerance is high enough that it really didn't do much to phase me / change the way I was acting. But that doesn't change the fact that I broke my discipline to not drink at all. What's worse is I said that her and I would be getting drinks tonight!

The good thing is the girl and I have great chemistry and she's one hell of a dancing partner. Actually really looking forward to seeing her tonight (=

Airplane
The chick from the airplane finally hit me back and I'm about to start setting that up. Sometimes leaving the ball in their court is all you need. Her texts are now high investment.

Street Approach Chick 1
Wants to meet up next week since her family is in town right now.

Street Approach Chick 2
I'll text her today / tomorrow but I think she's anxious to text me back :p

SOBRIETY
In the beginning day of this week I was much, much more focused and inclined to be productive. My mood was.. overall better than when I was drinking almost nonstop, but I really do think that the weekend's energy and vibe is the majority of what lifts all the stresses of life - even when I work weekends. Perhaps I've just trained my body / mind to operate like that.

Still being much more productive despite caving last night for the shots with those gals. I didn't want to disrespect the guy that wingmanned for me but refusing his shots. Not an excuse though, I guess.

It's so easy to have a slippery slope with this shit. Tonight I'm telling myself "it'll just be for the date". Well, what excuse will I make tomorrow? or saturday? I've got to lay it out VERY strictly when I can and cannot drink. Other than tonight, I'll be going back to being 100% sober. I had much more fun on the weekend like that, anyway.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Day Game

My first approach was pretty hard. I saw this super hot blonde walking and it took me forever to catch up. By the time I did we were in her residential area. I had to run in front of her and get her head phones off. Conversation didn't go much further than us talking about her audible book, me talking about my most recent audible read, and and then wishing her a good day.

Noticed the wedding ring right away...

Second approach was pretty awkward. Just started talking to a woman mid cross walk about her being a bad influence on me with jay walking. Then we talked about her job and I tried to find the building she does architecture on. It just kinda trailed off because it was far too indirect, and probably weirded her out.

Third approach I told a girl, again walking the cross walk mot to "text and drive" and gestured at her phone. She didn't understand and I repeated myself more cheerfully. She said "thanks" in a bitchy tone back.

Still cutting my teeth out here. I have no idea what I'm doing practically lol

Sober Night Game

Day 4 of October. Drank a lot in September.

Tonight was BRUTAL. I tried going out last night and called it because it was just way too hard and I was tired.

I forced myself out with my wing, drank some coffee, and eventually started to feel myself a little bit.

My first approach was a girl from an old lay with her friend group. She kinda seemed torn between her friend (birthday) and me being there so I went to a different spot.

Second was god awful - I yelled at a two really girls to see where they were going and to meet us at a bar instead in an attempt to be BMOC. It was very socially uncalibrated.

Third was a girl in line to a heavy greek life bar. My wing was openly talking about how we would try to game these girls and so I made a joke out of it and turned to the girl next to me saying, "does he look like a top or a bottom?". I should have gotten her attention a little bit more before asking something so off the wall and polarizing. She autorejected in a heartbeat.

Fourth was a little asian girl at the club with these older guys. She was also drinking a soda, so I went up hoping we could laugh at ourselves for drinking sodas. They have specific cups they give you for N/A drinks. Nope lol. She yells at me "drink it!!!!" and wants me to chug my soda, which is ridiculous. Then she says she'll talk to me if I chug it. I try to shoo it off and say "aw that's cute" and ignore it to change the subject but she doesn't let up. Eventually I leave after persisting a bit more because I think she just wanted attention.

Fifth / Sixth I double approach these girls once they're done taking pictures. I try to be a joking asshole by having them scale themselves from basic to bad bitch. At first they seem super annoyed, but then they're engaged and play along. Simultaneously my coworker comes up to me, and their 3rd friend finishes playing on her phone and rejoins the group. The entire thing diffuses because I have to acknowledge my coworker, and the friends leave with their friend. One of them seemed a little annoyed with a "let's go" look on her face though.

Woof. Rough, rough ass day.

I can't wait till next week when I'm thanking my ass for all this again because right now it's horrible lol.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Sober Night Game

Very fun night! After getting the shakes off from Thursday I was able to meet up with my wing in very good spirits. Fridays are just awesome for me because I know fucking everybody at the bars I leave near / work near.

I start at my old place and get some food. The girls next to me open me and start talking two milfs. The hot one was visiting and trying to have a fun weekend. After warming up with them and talking for 20-30 minutes I realized they were pretty fucked up and it was gonna be hard because they were both married. I continued to push shit slowly forward before eventually deciding I'm not gonna take advantage of some really drunk and allegedly drugged up MILF. Got her to admit she wanted me when I tried getting her number, but then split.

Popped into one bar and got hype because I knew like 4 different social circles of people and they kept coming up to me and shit. Very fun. No girls my liking though - also find it hard to do hard pulls at industry bars since its social circle AF.

Then we went to a more crowded popular place and I had a meh approach (good eye contact but merged with her friends way too quickly when I already had her hooked and possibly could have even went from approach --> makeout really quickly... I even gave her the out by saying "am I stealing you from your friends" instead of guiding her mind to her arousal by saying something sexy or telling her how sexy I found her.

Next approach the girls were being drunk and obnoxious, other than the one who talked my ear off and wasn't hot enough for me. Saw a former basketball player from HS leave with a fucking nasty ass chick lol. That's what happens when good looking guys that have solid fundamentals have no game lol they go for easy chicks because they know they wont get rejected.

Then I approach one more chick but she clearly wasn't interested. We talked and I left.

Last a girl from social circle came up to me and we vibed fucking hard. Talked about a bunch of stuff and caught up. Enjoyed the convo on both sides, had an us vs world frame, and light touch. Her friends gave her the okay to stay with me and I failed to recognize that means go in HARD. Like aggressively escalate. I didn't. I just kept the same light touch, which she was fine with. If I got her wet before I asked her to come home with me, she'd have been more inclined to say yes.

We're supposed to meet up, maybe, this weekend (yeah right).

Feeling back in the actual field again, ya boy is warmed up.

And enjoyed being sober again (;

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
LR: Good girl in a club

A couple weeks ago I was out at the club and had an interesting night. At one point I saw this cute indian girl (let's say a lite 7. petite with a naturally pretty face) at the bar with her friends, and she seemed a little different than the rest of them. She didn't look like she was trying to impress, or be cool, or stand out. She just looked like a girl trying to enjoy her night.

I had a shit ton of momentum at this point in the night (free drinks at the bar I was at earlier, 3 different groups of girls had opened me, this super hot girl tried to seduce me but I decided was too drunk, and I got into bottle service for free) so I go up to her. I think I just asked how her night was going. Immediately we have a good vibe and I get introduced to the rest of her group - total party chicks. We dance and have fun; they seemed cool with me.

Next I took her outside to isolate her. Almost right away she kinda looks off and starts opening up about herself to me (something I see happening more and more with girls, they just go straight into investing things beyond surface level with me after a solid approach and hook). We talk for about 15 minutes about our lives, then head back inside to dance. I get her to grind on me and then move that into makeout in the middle of the club. Got her super horny.

After this I start angling to get her out of there, it was about 1:40 at this point and I was drunk so I don't remember a whole lot. She has friends visiting in town so it was a hard sell being persistent to get them away from eachother so I could get her home and smash. Her and I get to her apartment before her friends do, and we start hooking up on the bed. BUT her friends were at some after party and it was like 6 times of her calling her friends to make sure they were okay. Even though they said they were she kept calling, and yet she kept moving this forward with me, too. It was hard to read.

I get her really wet but can't seal the deal, and then her friends start to leave. I'm pretty sure if I stuck around instead of decisively walking out of the situation (some sexual frustration + alcohol + persisting a lot) we would have banged once her friends got to her house. Instead I do a romantic / byronic goodbye about fate and then leave. I gave her my # but my phone was dead.

She ends up texting me, to my surprise. We text on and off for a few weeks but can't seem to find a date. Then in the on and off texting she texts me yesterday, and by the night time she definitely wants to meet. I don't figure it out with her until about 1:30 when I call her and we meet. This time I'm totally sober, and over text made her aware of it. She actually was into it.

The friends she with are much cooler and calmer than the original girls she was at the club with. We go to an after hours bar and hang out for a little bit. I immediatley isolated her and ramped touch, then befriended her friends. It think this was a good order to do this in because it set her in a state that she was with me, not with her friends and meeting me. We all get food once the bar closes and I seed the pull to watch this netflix show, Big Mouth, tonight.

I want to bring her home with the excuse that she hasn't seen my apartment yet and I have seen hers. She considers this idea for plausible deniability, but I think that it wasn't "deniable" enough for her friends thinking she was doing something slutty so instead she makes reasons for me to come with them. She says she has a TV in her room, so I stop resisting her leading and we go.

We turned on Big mouth and didn't watch a second of it. We start laying down together, touching eachtoher and talking. I had two shit tests.

First was why I liked her and wanted to hang out with her. I told her "because I saw you at the club with your other friends... but you looked different. you looked like you weren't really a "club girl". then we talked and you made my night better, and I found out you were definitely your own thing". This sold her pretty well. She also asked if I was mad when I left last time. I told her that it was a conflict for me because I go after what I want, but at the same time don't want to do anything if she wasn't cool with it or ready for it, so the second one had to tell the first one to shut up and eventually it did.

Second shit test was bullshit because she had already asked me if I had a condom on me and we were both ass naked lol. It was "and what if I don't want to do anything?" or something and I just smiled, agreed we wouldn't, and then continued escalating.

She was reallly tight. I came hard.

We bang twice and then sleep a bit. I almost banged her this morning but decided I was too tired (unlike me I know but I really was lol going out sober after a double at work is exhausting). Texted her this morning, and will try to make her a FB. I fear that the romantic aspect will make her want an OR or a LTR but I'll just frame and pace to the best of my ability.

Cheers.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Been more productive and killing it in the gym. Made some progress on major projects and some executive life decisions to get me back on track. Paid off my credit card debt. Eating better. Lots of benefits, and I'm thinking clearer.

Took the Good Girl as a FB, slowly moving toward OR / MLTR with Piercings, and have Dr. Blonde (just did a CTRL "F" on my journal to find her name and all I see is drinks, drunk, drugs on the search lol fucking christ) as a back pocket option. Gumball is bad news, I think I successfully friendzoned her.

I saw Pumpkin at her usual spot and thought I could reinstall her as a FB since she's recently single again. I was kinda off my game and I didn't handle conversation amazingly. She was also acting quite grumpy. That could mean she's horny, but idk something seemed off. I realized when typing up a text to her that I was about to act in a way that was passive aggressive.

One of my biggest pet peeves is when people act passive aggressively. To see myself acting like this is at first frustrating because it hurts my ego, but I'm over that now and I think I should continue to consider the implications and the premises of my actions.

Also recently I've been holding strong resentments towards some of the people closest to me. I think I need to reevaluate how I have these people in my lives and what I expect from them. If I change that I will find myself happier, and in an open spot to have a new person or persons fill that space that I once had for them.

The past two weeks have reminded me that growing up is a process. I thought I had a lot of my trajectory figured out, but I really had no clue what I was getting into until getting away from my college campus, away from my parents, and out of the university with a full time job. The structure of college keeps people in constant maintenance and time management by default. Once you're out it's up to you and no one else to BUILD the new structure in which you live you life. I've gotten better at it in the past two weeks by putting responsibilities in place and will continue in this direction.

As far as girls go, there's a new girl I've met from social circle I'm trying things out with, I have a strong Hinge lead, and I've been practicing with sex talk to see some good results. There's also two girls from social circle who I believe want to have a threesome with me.

I'm pretty far away from my yearly goals, but the important thing is I'm feeling back on track and have been putting in specific actionable items to meet my progress. Slightly paranoid at how many views this journal gets lol I've been tracking the numbers and it's a much larger following than I thought haha (; at least that suggests I can build a professional following online if I put in the work.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Things to focus on this weekend:

1). Discretion

It's come to my attention that I'm not setting enough discretion frames and that I'm not coming off as discreet enough. Too many people know me, and/or know that I've been with quite a few women. I'll be focusing on alluding to discretion, and will read up on discretion frames while working out today.

Over and above all, I need to completely cease talking about my sexual escapades even when asked.

2). Outcome Independence

I've noticed that I'm not outcome independent in a number of ways. When I say, "fuck it, onto the next one" this is actually just me auto-rejecting. It looks like outcome independence, but it isn't. Do I care less? Yes. But it's not the centered-ness that I think would benefit me.

This is even found in conversational pieces when a girl doesn't invest when I might normally expect her to. I am going to work on not being effected by the state of affairs in the interaction. Instead, have fun in the moment and go through the appropriate motions of seduction based on intuition. I will take a breathe to relax my state if I feel my emotional independence slipping.

3). Gambits

First gambit is the what people want gambit (Personal success, deep connection, and great sex). "Great sex" is less polarizing than "being fucked properly". That can be said later on to turn up the intensity, but that should come later.

The second would follow the first, if appropriate, and is the 8 orgasms routine. I've been practicing it in recent weeks and think I'm closer to using it correctly.

Whatever happens happens. This is the last "sober weekend" and will definitely test my willpower.

Cheers *raises soda water*

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Good Girl and I broke up (but she'll be back ;) ), Piercings and I are regular FB's, my coworker and I are diving into a new relationship and fucking like rabbits, Dr. Blonde is still an occasional fuck, and I had a ONS during Halloween. Also just got a super cute girls number from my table and texting her now. I'm doing pretty good (;

A natural and I have started hanging out frequently and I'm learning more from him. He does have a nasty reputation problem though and is, frankly, kind of a douchebag. He has a lot of redeeming qualities though and I enjoy his company. His shit is almost all cold approach, and that's a rare find these days.

One of my coworkers, I actually discovered last night, is also a natural and seems to have quite a lot of abundance. However I only know this because he was bragging about his escapades to me and others. Definitely looking forward to wingmanning with him. I'm not sure if he only has success in a social circle but we'll find out.

Still partying a bit too much lol but I've gotten to a point where I don't really do as much stupid ass shit and I hate being really fucked up. I like to think it's controlled chaos, and even then I'm starting to get a little bored of it. I'm applying for a 9-5 job for my long term goals and because I think the responsibility of having to wake up at 8:00 AM every morning will stop me from, say, giving in to bottle service on a Sunday night because I don't have to wake up in the morning. I've been throwing plenty of after parties and it's fun and opens doors, but is a lot to handle sometimes.

Sober October was good for the 3 weeks I did it and I still am noticing the benefits from taking that break. Will be going sober in January and I continue to enjoy these breaks to focus on higher pursuits and clear the fog in my head.

New forum looks great! I'll be on more to help with the conversion.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Weird fucking niiiight.

Lol okay.

I get off the clock and sit down at the bar where I used to work, and watch the game with my coworker who's allegedly a natural. I haven't seen him flirt with girls my age, yet. I have seen him flirt with older women (probably like 40-50 age range), which is what spontaneously happened to us last night and got taken farther than I thought it would. We start out with idle chit chat and then one of them starts calling me cute and I can tell from IOI's that they might actually be interested enough to cheat on their husbands. They all have wedding rings but are totally engage with my buddy and I.

We end up telling them a place to go because most of them are visiting, and that they're going to visit me at work tomorrow for dinner. I'm not even that on board with banging the one who's super interested in me, but one of them is 42 and a very fuckable MILF. We go separate ways and I figured I'd either never see them or they might come into see me.

I split with my coworker and meet up with my wingmen, The Australian, and Stan Wilder. After my set with the MILF's I'm feeling warmed up and ready to go. Just for the fuck of it I open 3 girls and like none of them are even that cute. I just felt like keeping the momentum going. One of them is attractive but shes very much on the thiccc side lol. I flirt and then bail. Stan Wilder gives me shit because they weren't hot, and then we go and chit chat with some other guys, one of who just got in a relationship with Gumball. In the journal I believe I've been referring to him as Wolf.

Stan Wilder talks with some other girl at the side of the bar and I thought he had her, but he couldn't close. Then there's some lesbian makeout at the stage and Stan & The Australian are gawking at it. But one of them gets rejected or something and sits at the bar, flustered. I tell Stan I'm going to the bathroom and then opening that chick. The motherfucker opens her in the worst way after I get back and totally ruins it. Opening is his strongest skill set, but the way he does it is more of a catch all where as mine is typically curated to the situation. He doesn't plan, he acts. There's strengths and weaknesses to that.

What he did was pretty insensitive to this girl who had just been rejected, and he comes off as a complete douche. My plan was to mozey in and ask her how her nights going and why she looks so sad, then cheer her up and talk about relationships which gives me a platform to say I'm straight without saying it (necessary a lot of times at the gay bar). But nope, the set is fucked lol. So, we end up getting roped back into those 3 girls from earlier who aren't that cute lol. It started with us just being friendly but then they wanted to come out with us since they were visiting. I figured fuck it, why the hell not.

We go to the next bar and Stan Wilder pulls me aside and says we have to go to the club if we're gonna pull, it's 1:30 and fuck these chicks. I agree and we just ditch. The Australian takes personal offense to this but I planned to invite him to a quick after party so he could bang one of those girls - he seemed a lot more interested than Stan and I did.

At the club there's like no one there. Stan sees some girl he knows and talks to her. I see a bartender who I kinda know and ask the busser what her name is but he has no idea who I am so it came off like I was just some guy trying to hit on the bartender. I shrug it off and decide I can't yell at her and talk with her with the weak connection I have. Knowing her name would at least of made her attempt to remember me, but otherwise it's a lost cause. I start to put my coat on because it's dead as fuck in here and then boom, there's the 3 older women and the one MILF.

I approach with a group hug and then immediately the MILF is on my dick. I pull her into me, sit down and grab her ass. She has pretty great ass for her age, and it quickly turns into me feeling up her pussy. She's stuck in limbo with how hot she thinks it is and know that she's married. She's also having attainability problems because she's 42 and I'm 23, almost half her age. I explain how I don't see it like that and attraction is attraction. I was kind of hard at this point so what I could have done is place her hand on my dick and show her that I'm actually attracted to her. She starts rationalizing that I made a bet with my coworker about who could fuck her and I reassure her that's not the case (it wasn't).

Her friends want to keep partying but her ASD is super high at this point and she's trying to leave. I rope the friends in with talking about an after party, and that convinces her to stay. I walk with 3 middle aged women to my apartment and call The Australian to bring those meh girls to at least have bodies, and bring booze. We quickly run out of what's left of my tequila with the older ladies as they ask me about my generation's relationship status and what I'm doing, why I never want to get married, how things have changed, etc.

They're talking about leaving so I decide I need to act now or lose it. I show the MILF a tour of the house and pull her into my room for a hot second and escalate. I almost land a makeout but could only get back to feeling her up and kissing her neck, which she lets me do but she says she can't kiss because that would be cheating. Lmao.

I show them out as the 3 other girls roll in. It was one of the weirdest exchanges of my life and super uncomfortable. Just a total WTF moment from everybody. Here's 3 middle aged women leaving my house just as 3 more average girls walk in. Nobody knows whats going on. The girls are confused, my friends are confused, and I'm just sitting there laughing my ass of but trying to keep frame. From an eagle view it was truly a weird situation, and it's nights like this I remind myself what a strange motherfucker I am.

The thiccc girl that's attractive wanted my dick, apparently. And now she's mad that I ditched them earlier, and accusative and weirded out about the middle aged women leaving my house. Lol. I explain what happened in somewhat of a ridiculous fashion. I should have slowed down and explain it in a way that revealed little to nothing and tried to make it suspenseful or at the very least hold frame. My frame was all over the place for there gals. Not that I care much, they weren't hot and only in town for the weekend. The Australian is trying to pick up my scraps and can't close while Stan Wilder entertains the two other girls.

Then they all leave and we call it a day.

Yep, that was weird.

The Australian, I'm realizing the more I hang out with Stan Wilder has basically no game though, and usually just wings it with my effort with the group and his good looks. When I instinctively left him with the girls, it's because deep down I knew that keeping him along or staying there wouldn't have gotten me what I wanted and it felt kind of cut throat. I have much more of a history with The Australian, but it's undeniable that I'll learn more and get laid more with Stan. He's a much more approachable and cooler guy, but I'm better friends with The Australian. This is more or less how I began to separate from my HS friends and I hope I can handle the growth dynamic better this time around.

Last edited:

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Gotta say, this definitely was a strange and hilarious moment:

I show them out as the 3 other girls roll in. It was one of the weirdest exchanges of my life and super uncomfortable. Just a total WTF moment from everybody. Here's 3 middle aged women leaving my house just as 3 more average girls walk in. Nobody knows whats going on. The girls are confused, my friends are confused, and I'm just sitting there laughing my ass of but trying to keep frame. From an eagle view it was truly a weird situation, and it's nights like this I remind myself what a strange motherfucker I am.

Seems you're doing well, Hue. Kicking the bottle, getting some momentum back up, teaming up with some talented wings, and juggling some FWBs and new lays.

Nice-looking progress here.

Chase

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
LR: Gay Bar, Narwhals Amongst Dolphins (30 Min Lay)

Friday night after a long work shift. I was one of the last people to get off the clock and began the night slightly frustrated at around midnight. Something in me just wanted to go out and pull. Now I only have 2 hrs to do it, and I'm way behind everyone. The good thing about my job is I can carry the social momentum from serving tables and talking with my coworkers right out with me.

I go upstairs to a fancy cocktail bar and the bartender attacks me with shots, as he does to my other coworkers. Within 40 minutes I've downed a fair share, am laughing with my coworkers, and talking up some teacher next to me. I recently started an under the radar fling --> FWB thing with my coworker, and considering we flirt nonstop at work and the fact she just grabbed my dick, I'm pretty sure she wants to fuck. Sorry hun, not tonight... hope she doesn't get too flustered about that.

The teacher isn't hot enough for me, so I text Stan Wilder and see what he's doing. He tells me to come to the gay bar, his venue of choice for night game. I get over there and engage with him and Day One. We totally bro out and attract some negative attention, because the gays sometimes don't approve of heterosexuals at their bar. Hypocritical that they demand equality and acceptance, yet so many are heterophobic. Stan and I have an overwhelming amount of support from most of the gays and the staff at this place though, so we don't worry about it to much.

Stan reopens some girls from a set last week that didn't take off. The alpha (who I believe is bi) of the group shoots us down and stops engaging with us quickly. To her it's obvious we are a couple of cads, and total degenerates on top of that XD. I mention to Day One how we need to watch it or we'll quickly gain a total reputation of the straight guys who pick up girls at the gay bar. We're Narhals amongst dolphins here.

There's some other fella that Stan rolls with to pick up chicks at the bar, and he's sitting there surrounded by girls. That's the beauty of being a straight guy at the gay bar. You are the most desired person there. If you can fend off the attempts from gay guys to fuck you (and cover your drink so they don't spike it! - there's a fetish in their culture for "converting" straight guys), and make it clear that you're straight you are at a HUGE advantage. It frames you has high value because preselection, open minded because politics, and quickly narrows girls options because you're a complete minority at the bar.

We make friendly greetings to everyone and I try to jump ship with this guys set, but I'm totally unaware who is his, who is straight, etc. If you want to be successful, your gay-dar has to be on point since there's plenty of lesbians there, too. And lesbians HATE when straight guys hit on their girls. I can't discern super well and don't want to steal his girls, so I literally just turn around and see a super cute blonde in heels behind me. Overall HB7. She's having some heart-to-heart or something with her friend, so I move myself closer to them and "accidentally" bump into them. It was crowded enough to pull this off smoothly. I did not open them, but I wanted to appear on their radar and begin fragrances of the mere exposure effect.

After my preopen, I slowly move back to join the group. Stan is already starting to get all "who are you trying to fuck" with me, as he can be a little pressure inducing when it comes to going home with someone, so after a minute or two more I look back to the cute blonde and see she's now alone.

I jump on it immediately.

Coming from the right, I stand next to her facing the same way she is standing at the hightop table. I touch her elbow and ask a common opener from me, "was that just a serious conversation you were having?". I've found that this tends to break girls out of whatever state they were just in at the club. Because sometimes it was serious, and here I come along to bring her back to the land of fun times. Or, sometimes her mind was somewhere else, but I ask an unexpected question so it brings her attention on to me, and thereafter the land of fun times. ;)

She already shows some mild IOI's and we start to chit chat. Eventually I ask who she's here with and she came with two friends. She returns the question and I say "the super straight looking guys just over there" *points*. She looks at them and turns back to me, "are you straight??".

Why, yes I am darling.

"That I am ;) " I say back. "And, you too?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

"Yes, I'm straight." She says with a slight pause, as if something has just shifted in her mind.

Most likely images of choking on my cock flooding her brain, me busting in her mouth and her thanking me for giving her all that cum. The usual.

"Well, don't we have so much in common?" I say in a deeper, heavier tone than before as I put my had overtop her wrist, just ever so slightly pulling her into me.

That moment right there took her from about 0 --> 50 in about 3 seconds. As Cody pointed out in a recent post, it was already sex.

Next I deep dive her about her profession, and she's currently getting her advanced degree in school. I know that she's qualifying herself, since instead of saying how she's a first year graduate student, she says she'll be a doctor in three years. Lol. I catch onto this right away and chase frame + tease the fuck out of her. I had just pulled with the sexuality I added to the interaction moments ago, so it was time to push. One of my strong suits has always been teasing, so this was fun for me.

Then she starts to giggle about it and qualify herself more so I see the window to pull again, and ask her what she really enjoys about it, if something happened to her in her life to make her love that exact specialization (Vet School - so, let's call her The Pussy Doctor / Dr. Puss) of if the starts just aligned to have her where she is today. I think the latter of this sentence does induce a bit of seeding that the moment we're in is fate and destiny and it may romanticize meeting this sexy straight guy at a gay bar, of all places. After she tells me why she loves it the way she does, I actually qualify her on how I respect the hell out of the job and it's not something I could ever put so much effort towards.

Back to pushing. I pull her into me physically and say, "so that makes you some big nerd then, huh?" with a cocky smile on my face, obviously joking. She bashfully pushes me away, and then pulls me back into her. I get a mild erection so I know it's fucking on. She starts to look at me different, not full doe eyes but moving in that direction.

In perfect timing, her friends then show up (likely having noticed she's flirting with some guy). I go super warm and introduce myself. One friend is immediately appeased and accepts my warmth. The other is moving through the bar and being pulled away. We exchange names as she drifts off but her eyes said she was still checking me out and analyzing me while I was still in her vision. I barely had to get to know the friends, because I turned the ultra-friendly switches on in my head. Once the friends leave, I switch right back to what I was doing, looking at The Pussy Doctor out of the corner of my eye with a smile.

Right after that, I pull her body into me moreso and she returns it. I could have went for a makeout right here, but I wanted to pace it better and not give her that satisfaction. Since she's basically wrapped around my finger, I suggest we move to another part of the bar, and she readily complies. About 10 steps in the friend from earlier runs over, having noticed. Being a good friend she looks at Dr. Puss hard in the eye and lets her know if she needs anything or if she's not okay to just text her. I just go back to being super warm, smile, and say nothing. I had nothing to worry about, after all.

We continue walking with me guiding her hand and find a warmer part of the bar, and sit down in chairs, facing eachother. Almost immediately our legs lock and she's getting very comfortable with me. I don't remember so much what we talked about, but I'm pretty sure that's because it was all playful nonsense of me teasing her yet touching her in effortless flirtation. At one point I decide she's ready to be taken home.

Me: "What's your favorite kind of alcohol?"
Her: "Hmm, I don't know. It's hard for me to say..." (potentially her just wanting to mold an answer for me but not coming up with an idea)
Me: "You don't know? See.... total nerd.... *leans in as if about to kiss her, then pulls back* (by the word "see" she already thought the kiss was happening, so this just teases the hell out of her and makes her want it super bad)
Me: "Well my favorite is tequila.. have you ever had Don Julio?"
Her: "No! I haven't!"
Me: "I have a little bottle of it at home (at the time I was 100% aware that it was empty lol), since you're such a nerd, maybe I should show you what the good stuff actually tastes like..."
Her: "...okay :) "
Me: "I'm gonna call an uber, we should go after I finish this *raises whiteclaw*.
Her: "okay :) "

After this I go back to teasing her about whether she's an uber fan or a lyft fan. It has way less to do with if I give a fuck or not and more to do with make a fun, playful conversation. I use both - they're both good apps lol. But the potential for disagreement makes a space for teasing and therefor more push and pull. By the end of this she's trying to kiss me, and before we know it I whisk her away to the pick up spot. From there my hands are in her pants as I'm feeling up her ass (feels nicer on the inside than it looked physically, which was exciting to me) and we start making out. I don't give her too much but this far along in the seduction and at this pacing it felt totally natural.

The uber ride is a little weird because the driver didn't listen to me and instead went with the dumbass gps, but whatever. Non issue. At my house I have her come in and sit on the couch. Then, take off her shoes. The moment she takes them off I stand up behind her like "see, you're not even that tall - I knew it..." in my normal playful manner, then pull her body into mine with her ass on my dick. I feel her body and kiss her neck like this, then spin her around look at her in the eye with my hands on her ass, and plunge into a passionate kiss. Putty in my hands.

"Would you like a tour of the rest of the house?"

Fast forward to her sucking my dick (really good head, slow, persistent, and with great dedication), me bending her in all sorts of ways during doggy, and eventually her spooning mouthfuls of cum down her throat. I don't plan on taking her as a FB though - overall we don't have chemistry. This was just going through the motions and taking advantage of my social momentum.

*makes narwhal noise and disappears into the night*

Hue

>