Get Pussy Or Die Tryin'

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Had Bad Cop over last night. We drank wine while I got to know her better, then kissed and backed off, then started hooking up harder, moved her to the bed, did push and pull until LMR came up (my dick was already out) and I used a yes ladder then told her we can just see where things go and stop if she wants to. 5 minutes later she says "I don't want to stop" aka "fuck me" so I escalated harder, teased her pussy a lot then we fuck. Very vocal and nearly screaming when she came. Not that great in bad, surprisingly.. I don't think I'll hit her up again.

She said a few things about future plans with me, both before and after we had sex. I honestly can't think of anything I did to say boyfriend zone, considering when we met I tried to pull her within like 10 minutes. Possibly me persisting for a few weeks (texts below) and me having a single with a couple nice things inside. She even said, as she was about to leave my house and asking me the next time I was free, "okay, next Friday I'll come over and bring mango juice so we can make drinks". Normally this would be good but I don't find her that interesting, she's only cute, and she didn't impress me in bed I told her I'm the hardest person in the world to get ahold of over winter break, and then she said "oh yea I totally am too" which I think was just her falling back after seeing I wasn't available / in agreement.

All of this goes to show that it's way more exciting to pull the girl that night / that day than it is to put in work for something that isn't very rewarding. I felt like I was just going through the motions with the entire thing.

About a week ago

Me: hey Bad Cop we still on for tonight?
Her: Yeah we are
Me: sweet, I'm free around 10~. work with you?
Her: Yeah it does
Me: sounds gucci. let's meet at [bar], I'll text you around then
Her: Text me the address to the place and do you care if we link up around 11? I gotta take my friend home around 10
Me: nah that actually let's me take care of some errands. I'll text you when I'm home my phones 3%
Her: Ok

Me: hey lemme know when you've dropped off your phone

No answer, I call her

Me: hey I'll be at [bar] with some friends, you're welcome to join

Her: Hey I'm sorry I was on the way when something came up can we reschedule?
Her: *double text*
Her: I'll make it up to you D: 0:

Me: ah bummer. I'm pretty busy this week
Her: I'm so sorry so much was happening last night it felt wrong leaving my friend the way she was
Her: But let me make it up to you when ever you're free
Me: oh what happened

Next day

Her: Her mom wasn't feeling good so she went to the hospital and I don't know what's going on with her but I'm gonna check on her later today
Her: *double text*
Her: Good morning though how's it going

Me: I gotcha, shit happens [girl] it's no biggie
Her: Thanks for understanding

Pretty clear what happened here. I go stoic, letting her know she fucked up by flaking twice, and she puts in way more investment thereafter.

After this I just invite her straight to my place for date, to share some wine, because she's knows that she could lose me if she doesn't.

I tried to fuck the girl from my class again, but now she's ignored my texts. Talked to her in class and she says she's busy, but we should totally hang soon! I follow up and she ignores it. So, that was probably a one time thing. Oh well, her loss (; we would have had way more fun at my house where we didn't have to be so secretive about the sexy time.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ended up going out last night. After studying and testing for so long, it was just really tough not to let loose a little bit. A little mad at myself because I have an exam tomorrow too... but wanted to get this down.

My coworker invites everyone over to her house for some drinking. While I'm walking out my neighbors are having a party. I stop in have a few drinks and make friends with this guy also studying neuroscience. After getting my social juices pumping, I walk to the gas station, buy a 6 pack, and go to my neighbors house.

It's medium - low energy, and I bring a lot of energy to the room when I enter. Some dude asked me if I was [actor with the last name Turner] and he was kind of small and had brown hair, so I just whip out, "never heard of him, are you Timmy Turner?" with a smile. We laughed and I made a good first impression I think.

I sit down with the few coworkers that are there (the host is fucked up) and we talk and kick it. Good vibes. We all joke and talk about music and other shit. The guy who's a life coach is there and also pretty in the bag. He eventually leaves, and one of the girls I work with (not hot) says "ah now I'm stuck with Hue" and I give her some shit, then tell her to "come upstairs" because she's sitting on the floor and I'm on the couch. I can tell she's not that big of a fan of me, for some reason.

So I deep dive her about her music taste and get more of a response from her than I ever have. I did a tiny bit of flirting and touched her hand and she was immediately more receptive. I think that she might have not fucked with me as much in part because of attainability, so once I connect with her, and show an effort (I talk to the prettier girls more than her), boom, she's friendly to me.

The host (pretty hot, bitchy) was ASKING one of the more veteran workers how she could get away with blowing the bartender in the back room. I've never seen her as a slutty kind of girl, and here she is, supposedly banging the bartender, and wanting to introduce the idea of a blow job to the bartender next time she's working. It made me get confirmation that yes, indeed, girls are sexual as hell. Most guys don't make advancements for reasons XYZ and don't unlock the key to hooking up with the girl they're eyeing. Especially at work, you see a lot of flirting, banter, talking, but not always a lot of hooking up. Makes me want to be that motherfucker banging the hostess in the janitor's closet lol.

People were being indecisive about going to the bar, and my buddy calls me and asks what we're doing, so I just decisively say, "we're all about to go to the bar, I'll see you there", and then lead all my coworkers to go. Once there, we post up with some people that just got off the shift, and sit down and talk. They start talking A TON of shit about some of our coworkers. In a few instances I ask them how they arrived at some of their conclusions, and challenge them a bit, because I like some of the people they're talking about and don't agree with some of the personality traits they're branding them with. The girl I mentioned earlier can't come up with much of an answer, and so I tease her saying "aaaww you're just talking shit then".

It wasn't calibrated, but I spoke my mind. I hope they respect that.

Being an observor of their shit talk (and by shit talk I mean spectulation about their lives and character, what a bad job they're doing in XYZ, just generally being overly critical based off of tiny bits of information), it also made me reframe all my coworkers. Pretty fucking two-faced, actually. The girls and the gay guys were talking about the guys, if they're hot, if they're pussies, blah blah blah. One girl said, "yeah but we never tell you about this stuff Hue", which could mean a couple things. Well, obviously, they're talking about me to some degree. They're constantly making an assessment of the dudes, and comparing them to one another. Weighing out who's worthy of a hookup / dating / whatever if something were ever to unfold. Guys are pretty quick about it, "oh yea she's hot" or "eh she's kind a boring / a bitch". Not chicks. They pull as much out from social interactions, tone, voice, etc as they can. I'm glad I got to see this first hand.

After this I walk home and go to my friends after party a couple houses down. Had a great talk with the host (the alpha of this group) about different ways that people think, and he told me "we actually think pretty similar, I hadn't thought you looked at stuff like that". I was happy to hear that. Always good to have the leader of a group on your side. Before I think some of my drunked behaviors might have put me in a more negative / skeptical light, but hopefully our convo helps negate that.

Wanted to write this out... back to work.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Wednesday

Had a massive reflection of my beliefs and have found that I don't actually align all that much with my parents political / moral views other than what has been theirs, and that I actually act very hypocritically in that I have pointed the finger at other people in criticism of the things I do before (and possibly often). The need to cling to some belief system was based out of comfort to have one, as I never took the time to explore this side of my beliefs. When I was younger I deviated from my Christian upbringing, and then I guess my other beliefs evaded that harsh critical period.

The past few days have been somewhat rough because of the cognitive dissonance carrying itself around and creating anxiety. That goes to show even more that there are still unresolved issues.

I spoke with my cousin (recently married philosophy major) and he told me that he asked himself many of the same questions when he began to become an adult - and to use him as a place to bounce ideas off of / confide in if I saw that I needed to.

So, I guess I'm doing some soul searching. I want to take my winter break to identify and just really wittle out some deeply rooted, find their origin, and come to terms with whatever it is. Something in me is holding me back, but it's myself VS myself, not the world against me.

And here's something I've thought about with my need for external validation. If you live life off of external validation, well, that can do some pretty bad things to you. If you become externally validated without being internally validated (you have lots of people that seem to like you, but they don't know "the real you" / they like you for the wrong reasons), then that's gonna fuck with your identity and you satisfaction in whatever that lifestyle placement provides for you. Furthermore, if you do just try to fulfill the external validation, you will ultimately fall on your face because meeting someone's expectations of "great" will also meet someone's expectations of "annoying / shitty". You can't win the everybody-like-me game. It's a bottomless pit. Not only that, but then you're just scuplting yourself into another persons reality for THEM, and actually bringing less to the table. What's more valuable, an original, self-made man, or a sleek copy of what other people think / do / how they ought to act? You bring less to the table because it's someone elses idea, you're not anything out of the ordinary. So if you're not doing it for YOUR REALITY and YOUR EXPECTATIONS of YOU, you're essentially investing in a finite space, and probably getting diminishing returns as you box yourself into a segment of someone else's social construct. If you make it your expectation of you, in your reality, then you have nearly unlimited capacity for growth / originality.

Hence,
Foregoing self, the universe grows I.

Thursday

Had my last exam and then banged that chick from class. All I did was wait for her after I finished the test, she came out, we small talk with a couple other classmates, then I start walking with her and screen for logistics. We get to her place, she's not reciprocating very well but I continue to push forward and pretty soon my dicks in her. Didn't meet any resistance, it was just that she had little body language other than me smelling a little bit of musk and some minor breathing changes.

Went out that night and came to a realization - one of my closests friends doesn't actually respect the majority of our group.

Ever since he got to his senior year and been living with his frat (this dude is the alpha of his annex) the dude has been more and more removed from our friend group. He's making new friends and is growing - I think its great! I wish more people in our group would follow suite, actually, because once college is over they're gonna have a harder time making friends in the real world, we won't be in situations where people are thrown into a tightly packed community (other than work but that's not always a great harvest of people, necessarily).

But the dude just doesn't show us respect anymore - that's the issue. He is very good at telling people what they want to hear, which is why he's so charismatic most of the time. He flat out told me, that he's at first an asshole to people or tests them somehow and after getting some sort of emotional response from them, then we switches telling them what they want because it makes people go through a series of emotions about you ending with good emotions - then the person is more likely to go on with a love + fear relationship, placing you in a lot of power.

It makes total sense, and is actually a pretty intelligent manipulation of human psychology, but when I see him doing it, or some other type of social manipulation to me, and to other people in the group, I feel disrespected somehow. For example, he'll make a suggestion to me about what we should do in a few minutes, giving exact information about the situation (the bar in the sports arena stops serving at [time], in the last quarter), then other people will not want to go to the bar because of XYZ, and he'll turn to them and say we'll just go later. Then turn to me with a new subject. Then around the time the bars about to close, I'll bring up, yo, let's get out of here and go, and then he'll PLAY DUMB to me and to the rest of the group. "Why would we go now? Let's go there at [time after bar closes], we have plenty of time". I was willing to see this as forgetfulness, as most everyone else does, but when the dude has such a high EQ, and I know that he manipulates people, it makes me very skeptical.

Also I'm afraid that my goal to become excellent with women has been picked up on and misconstrued by some members of his fraternity. I overheard the conversation, "so he'll just keep learning and learning game. Like, end of college if someone were to ask, what's your greatest accomplishment? *uhhh.. I fucked some really hot bitches*, it's not that they don't like him anymore for trying to do that it's just, they don't respect him as much. There's better things out there, you know?". That, and right when I sat down with the boys he goes "Hue are you tryna go out tonight?" and I say "eh, there won't be a ton of people out, I'm not sure" and he goes "Ah bro, no game tonight bro. If there's no game for me to game, idk" and I just laugh and say "yea no game not hunting brotha".

I could be being a little egomaniac right now and think it's about me, but.. it adds up. Somehow they pick up on my pick up --> respect goes down --> my social value goes down --> dude more openly disrespects me. But you know, fuck it. I know what I'm getting myself into, and I know why I'm doing it. I want to be able to one day have access to high quality women and know how to attract, pull, and hold onto them someday. I want to be able to say I'm a genuine man. I get these things from setting and meeting my goals, not letting some shit-talk about why I shouldn't live the life I choose to live get in the way of that.

Anyways, whether this dude really is just flippant or manipulating people, I don't need him. That's not saying, fuck him, I don't need him, it's saying that I'm independent of what he says and does. So we go out to this bar and it quickly get's overrun with greek life I chit chat with some people and make friends over a game of pool.

Then my musicians friends roll in and this sexy latina catches my eye. I introduce myself and break the touch barrier quickly. I ask what she does and she starts to tell me that she has a lot of baggage. I find this odd, change the subject then leave. Hindsight I think she was 1). shit testing or 2). slightly rejecting me by making herself seem unattractive in some way. She keeps doing this sexy as dance infront of all the people though, so she wants something. I went with possibility 1). in my execution.

Later I have to compete for a second with this player in a frat over the girl. I was working somewhat of a BMOC but with a dash of slow burner (talking to a lot of people, but disappearing into the crowd when necessary, and being short and direct with her after getting passed the initial phases of reintroducing conversation).

Eventually we get back to the musicians house after party (right next door to me) and start drinking and blasting music. I bounce around to a few people and talk, while keeping my eye on the player and on the latina. Eventually the player and I are talking about this idea of separating your entities of your parents from yourself and becoming independent in the adult world, and he brings up how sexy the latina is. I go, "Hahaha! Yea man she's looking pretty fine. I mean, I don't like to compete.. unless I am!" and we share a laugh about this. Whether or not he took the last part seriously in that moment, I'm not sure.

I bounce around people some more then see the latina alone, and the player alone in separate corners of the room. It occurs to me if I don't strike now, he might. I pop over to her and quickly move her to another room. She starts saying she has a boyfriend, and she really wants to, but she has a boyfriend. I hadn't brought up anything! So, I start talking very slowly with strong eye contact about this very thing. It kind of felt like a gotcha! moment, because as I was doing this her eyes started giving me that sparkle. We got very close and our faces were almost touching, and then the host comes in and creates a distraction. At this point I was pretty drunk, and let the distraction happen, breaking the tension I had just made, and then we separate. I find out later she couldn't find her friends and went home.

After this the player starts talking much more to me, almost as if he was angry, but asking questions about me and topics I like. Odd. I wonder if it was just the snow in his nose.

I get offered a ski trip but decline, since I've been a good boy for a few months and don't want to fuck that up.

Friday

Stayed In and did family shit. Right as I was leaving the girl who was bussing a table gave me a look, and I SO wanted to approach, but didn't because I was with family. I think this is yet another incidence of me not doing the things I want to do because of what my family will think. I have to take a look at this some more.

Saturday

I worked then met up with some friends. Lot of missed opportunity tonight:

1st - I roll up to the bar and my friends are mostly in the bag. There's some really cute girls from my highschool (they're currently college sophomores) at a table next to them. I say hi to all of my friends with some slightly too big drunken hugs, then turn to the girls and they all give me IOI's. I tell them it's a pleasant surprise seeing them, break the touch barrier quickly with the hottest one (AAAH GOD DAMN AS SHE GOTTEN HOTTER) and ask if they're gonna join us. She says she doesn't know what they're doing, and I go "who's in charge here?" in this funny voice and they all laugh. Then tell them where we're going and they can come if they're feeling it. I turn back to the dudes and lead us to the next bar. Good display in front of these girls for if and when I see them over winter break.

2nd - So my drunk friends eventually start dropping like flies and then it's just me and my homie at this "adult bar", the same one I met Victoria at. Right when we're getting a drink I start chatting up this HB7 blonde sitting at the bar, who's trying to close her tab. She ends up telling me she doesn't like Xmas because she's Athiest and her whole family is, that she's a research (as am I) and I manage to incorporate a slight deep dive about the atheism thing, then switch it to what else she'll be doing for the time of work she'll be getting, religious or not, other than talking to cute men at the bar. She likes this and we get a little more touchy, but then all of a sudden she's aloof. I turn back to my friend and say let's move around, then turn to her and tell her to find me. She eventually comes back when I'm talking to another girl and says "Oh, I see you move fast, don't you!!" angrily and storms off.

3rd - The girl that scared off the athiest woman opened me, and is a girl from my highschool I've almost hooked up with at the bar before, and also tried to get coffee with. I can smell the attraction on her (last time she did this was the day after I was making out with my ex in a bar, passionately as fuck, in front of every lol) and start moving things forward, but then boom, my friend from HS (9 with a boyfriend) comes up and distracts us. I never got that attraction back, then she eventually got pretty drunk and 3 dudes competing for her, making it hard for me to get her away. Had a creepier moment at one point because I went and got drunk then came back to her talking with another guy, but didn't have much to say. I invited them to an after party and that was that.

4th - I'm hanging with my friend who's a DJ that I bumped into, and there's a cloud of girls around him. A girl that looks like ASAP Rocky (looks like a dude) opens me and tells me I'm really hot. I'm flattered and thank her for the compliment, then get introduced to her better looking friends. I invite all of the to the after party and they're down, and this asian bitch is giving me subtle IOI's so I had my target. We get to the uber and the uber driver doesn't believe me that I'm me. I show him my phone, and then he gets out of the car and TACKLES this random guy on the street. I'm sitting there like what. the fuck? I cancel the uber, call a new one, try to get the girls going, but now they're startled and diffuse somewhere else along the street. Great lol. I went to the after party but didn't stay long.

Sunday

Worked all day, then got a Snapchat from my old FB that is her pressing her tits on her arm with a cute smile and "Hii". I snap her back "hello there" and then get a similar picture of her asking how I am. I get off work, and snap her back what I'm doing, then ask her how's [name]? And get one of her in bed "Drunk, high, and missing you". I get home and immediately call her. On the phone I chit chat, tell her it's great to hear her voice (it is, she's got the cutest most girly voice). She says she feels like the lava lamp in front of her, warm, fuzzy, but moving slow up until that really exciting part. I take this as she wants to fuck lol. She says got some weed edibles and I tell her that she ought to give me some, then say we should see eachother soon. She says "what are you doing now?" so I know it's on. I tell her we should meet up, now, and share some edibles. She's like "oh... really? now?" and I push through the test and say "yea, I'll pick you up. texts me your address" and boom, I do.

I pick her up and we have a good time. She really is a great girl. Totally down to earth, free spirited, really in touch with her feelings, and very sexual. Great FB material. I would say GF, but she's too sexually open for me to be confident in holding her down. She's also a model and get's lots of guys on her shit.. but this might just be a result of me being insecure. More on that later.

We get to my house, hang out, slowly touch eachother more, then I steal a kiss, we touch more, then I go in for an actually escalation and it goes well. She says she wants a tour, which means take me to your bed, so I do. I lay down on my bed and she get's on top of me, pushes me down and we start going at it. God, she is so fucking sexy. Her entire aesthetic, body shape, combined with her girly mannerisms and voice are just great.

We're hooking up slowly but surely and she's getting really wet. I start finger blasting her and she's vocal. Then, I can't get my dick up.. because of performance anxiety. I wanted to to fuck her so well, and make her have a billion orgasms, and the thought of that grew in my head to the point I couldn't get it up all the way. She sucks me off and I get to about 85%, but I just couldn't get that rock hardness, from the anxiety. I end up eating her out for like 15 minutes, boy was that fun, and make sure she has some orgasms. I also did the come hither motion while eating her out for a while, but this technique is hard to do, which made me get even worse anxiety.

Finally, after her grinding her pussy on my dick for long enough, I'm up and read to go. She rides me cowgirl and holy fuck, has she gotten better at sex. Like I was captured with her eye contact and motions. We fuck for about 20-25 minutes, and it ends with me ravaging her in doggy. She "can't move" afterwards. Then we were both so fucking baked off these edibles and tired from sex we kind of just spoon and nap in my bed for a few hours before I finally drive her home.

Throughout the whole thing though, I made many mistakes. I would say things incongruent, invest more than I should have, qualify myself, and say some patronizing things about people. I think the anxiety + the weed + my current state of mind with trying to adjust my worldview to my own and stray from my parents just compounded to something less than optimal. I still had a good time with her, and the sex was solid, but.. something just wasn't there - and I feel like it was me. She totally seems to have gotten herself figured out.

I digress. What happened happened. Hopefully we can do something over break again.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Okay, feeling a little more over myself. Meditated for a while, and letting the emotions pass.

I've made a list of a few books and scholarly videos I'm going to be outlining for winter break to get a better grip on the world as I see it, and form my own opinions. For far too long I've just taken other people opinions at face value without proper investigation. Not always, but too much.

I've got a date with Stripes tomorrow.

My old FB, Butterfly, is in town for another few weeks, but I'm not going to do much pursuing with that. After seeing her and being with her again I remember my biggest problem we had. Putting her on a pedestal. She felt she could have me whenever she wanted to. Once GC stuff started to internalize with me I had a cascade of memories of all the times I might have done X. Part of this was regretfully ruminating at the past, a stupid practice, but I identified a lot of issues which is good. So, I may just let her do her thing for the remainder of break, we'll have to see. Maybe once more towards the end.

She's one of the only girls that I've fucked that I've truly gotten sad about. Other FU's are more or less just me worrying in rumination and kicking myself, but I actually feel connected to Butterfly when we fuck, when I'm with her, etc. However I have to come to terms with the fact that she is a free spirit and an openly sexual being. She has multiple high value men in her life. Until I'm in higher levels of value / game, she's not mine. If, anyone is truly ever "someone's" anyway..

To do list:

1). Clean my house
2). Apply for new job
3). Go to the Gym
4). Read over the Genuine Man series
5). Start Scholarly project [library]
6). Go out

Alright you self defeating pussy, go get it lol

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
To Do List:

1). Gym
2). Shooting Range!
3). Literature Review
4). Call Mentor
5). Buy Tequila
6). Date with Stripes

Hector's recent article had something at the end that really resonated with me about that high school dude I'm friends with. A while ago, me, him, and the other leader of our group were having a conversation. The dude was saying how his younger brother still has their friend group in a competition with one another, all trying to be the best in the social arena, and talking down on this. I realize now this was actually a tool for me and the other leader (we all had our little cliques within the larger clique) to put our guards down.

When you purposefully talk shit about someone else / some other group, it is use to separate them from us. In this case it says, "We don't need to compete anymore. The social arena of high school is over. We're all friends."
Admittedly, I put my guard down with him, whereas previously I had it raised. That allows for disrespect to be thrown, and for strings to be pulled.

The first day I met this kid I smelled something on him, but I didn't know what it was. This dude is not my friend.

As far as dealing with disrespect, experiment and test the boundaries of what you will allow and how severely you will punish it.

But do remember that it is not special, Zen, or enlightened to let disrespect roll off your shoulders. This is what your enemies would have you believe, and what the inexperienced falsely believe is maturity.

I'm not gonna go to war with him, but I'm no longer giving him anything.

Also, Hector and Chases replies to Oh Pry's post from a while ago contain great information about climbing social ladders. I did it in highschool, and it's very accurate. Doing it in college is much harder and demands more social skill and experience, it also teaches a more advanced lesson, but it's the same lesson.

Went out to the usual Tuesday place last night. Two noteworthy interactions.

1). Thing 2. She sees me walk in. She smiles and waves, appears to be in a good mood. She flaked on me last time so I give her a slight smile and a wave, then walk away from her. I hadn't planned on talking to her till later (if at all) but at one point I'm getting a drink and she happens to be right there. I couldn't make it weird and not continue walking towards her just because I saw her, that would make me look bitter, so I continue forward.

When I sit down with her she is immediately touchy and friendly. I do my best to be as neutral as possible, with minor reciprocation. I learned my lesson last time, this is nothing special (girls touching you and being sexual to you). Be casual. She says something along the lines of "oh baby don't ever think that we won't be together" (shit test that puts me in the chasing position) and I give her a look like *bitch, what?* and say "what?" and she changes the subject. Good girl.

We talk some more, and she starts bringing up all these guys chasing her and guys she fucks. I start getting more touchy with her, the subject being sex, and she brings up the sock-in-the-mouth thing with me banging her psycho friend, again. I show non-verbally it's kind of annoying how she brings it up, my face kind of like *here we go again* and she picks up on it. She says "hey you can make fun of me for doing my weird bondage shit", and I say, "why would I make fun of you for doing bondage?" and she gets visibly nervous.

My friend comes over and I introduce him to Thing 2, remarking how cute my friend is. We chit chat and blah blah blah. I take her scarf and play with it, then put it over her head when she says something silly with a "stop it". Playful feminine game.

Once the bullshit is done and it's just her and I again, I invite her home. She doesn't give me a straight answer and goes back to her phone. Then she starts talking about the guys again and I look deeply in her eyes, and can see her frame shaking. She knows I'm aware of her game. Eyes are a major strong point of mine in attracting girls, I know they can be powerful if used correctly. Usually I use the bedroom eyes to spike arousal, but today I used them to communicate, "I see you".

This angle I'm playing (for lack of a better word, this all felt quite natural) isn't the best one to play, but it shows her I see her little games she's trying, it doesn't effect me. It lowers attainability and raises value. My attainability was too high last time, so it's an attempt to restore the balance. She's trying to get me chasing to feed her ego, the stories she's telling me about these guys all have the central theme of guys chasing her, while she plays on her phone and shows me the guys she's texting, laughing at them. Me remaining neutral and a bit aloof pushes me away from any chasing. It's a "you're losing me, cut the shit before I autoreject" frame.

Unfortunately, I didn't wield this tool to optimal conditions. She fled to her friend, saying "be right back" likely out of discomfort. I wait for about a minute then leave. I "autoreject". I think I pushed it a few seconds too far / didn't comfort her afterwards.

Eventually I'm reading on my phone smoking a cig near the entrance, and she taps me and goes "cya!!!" while walking out. I say nothing.

2). A girl who's friends with my good buddy's GF. She's a female player, or at the very least she's learning the ropes of social leverage with guys. She's just starting to get good. Same girl that had the ladies making out at the party I was at weeks ago, same girl that's got multiple good looking guys confused with her on/off bullshit. Whenever I try to flirt with her she's always too breezy and goes to get attention from other dudes. She likes assholes.

I see her while I'm doing a lap around the bar, she's at a table with 4 dudes. She smiles at me as I decide to approach her. I go "hello darling!" and kiss her on the cheek. All the guys are like "wtf?". She, too, is somewhat surprised and confused. The emotions looked like a combination of slightly aroused and scared - now the guys she's playing are gonna think I've hooked up with her or something because of how causally I kiss her. I fucked up her frame.

I turn to the guys and say to her "are these all your girlfriends?" with a smile. Most smile and a few laugh. The good looking guy she's adjacent to is cheeky smiling at me and I get his name and chat with him for a second. I turn back to the girl and say "okay you kids have fun, I'm going back to [friend]".

To the guys, I look like a boyfriend checking on his girl. To her, I look like an asshole who just purposefully poked a hole in her tent just for shits and gigs. If this girl didn't know me I wouldn't be saying this though.

Later I fuck it up because of some uncalibrated drunken stupor, where I interrupted her friends conversation and she saw it happen. Then when I turn to her she's less interested / aroused as before. I think that was something along the lines of something that was socially calibrated above the average shit (I can tell she's got a good grasp on average social shit because of the way she talks to her friends, she's practically coaching them), and then I do something uncalibrated, which could potentially make her reverse rationalize, "oh that actually wasn't a cool ballsy thing he did earlier".

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
To Do List

1). Meet with Mentor
2). Coding Project
3). K.O.C.
4). Gym
5). Xmas Party!!

No more weed. The paranoia comes back, so I can't smoke even if it's a little bit. I used to smoke therapeutically when I meditated, or if I needed to think about something deeply (and, smoking pot lessens the brain damage of alcohol - but that's a shitty excuse to kill brain cells), but it's not worth it. I get really paranoid when I'm stoned, and the effects linger for days after. May invest in CBD oil, though, as that shows to have the same benefits with the effects of brain damage.

Date with Stripes went well. Pretty enjoyable sex. She told me that some other guys from work have been trying to get her on a date and she's friendzoning them. Haha, sounds like I got in her pussy right on time. Or maybe I'm just that good (;

Got snap chatted a nude from Amber without asking. She'll be visiting in January.

It's recently occured to me that I'm somewhat of an imposter intellectual. I use bullshit arguments, talk about things I don't know that much about, but do so in a charming enough way to fool most people. I hate people like this (I wonder why lol), so I'm going to get serious about becoming an intellectual. I know that intellectualism doesn't mean much when it comes to getting pussy, but this is a much bigger goal that will serve me in my field and in other aspects of life (personal satisfaction included). Currently constructing a list of books I have to tackle.

Right now I have:

1). Maps of Meaning - Jordan Peterson
2). Tao Te Ching - Lao Tsu
3). Blindspot - Mahzarin Banaji & Anthony Greenwald
4). The Republic - Plato
5). Beyond Good and Evil - Nietzsche
6). The Chomsky-Foucault debate on Human Nature

Xmas party tonight (; I have my eye on a girl from social circle... we'll see what happens.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Friday

Partied with the boys. Tried to make the party bigger by inviting 3 different groups of girls, but only 2 came. We did it kind of last minute, so our faults really.

I had texted this girl to bring her friends over, who's good friend I've banged, and they show up. She seems quite happy to see me when we greet. But, I couldn't lift the conversation off the ground, and relied mostly on touch for flirting. I was also drunk and not exactly elegant about it. I wasn't drunk-slob-all-over-me kid, but not socially calibrated. She subtly rejected me by lightly pushing my hand away and making a neutral face as she turned away. She didn't want to make a big thing about it to the party, so I got lucky this wasn't massive negative preselection.

They all went out to the bars but I couldn't get in the groove and went home.

Saturday

Got invited to a larger Xmas party with some good experience + some good observations.

FR / FU: If they're hooked, don't release

The party is hosted by some former football players I'm friends with. These dudes go pretty hard with partying, and have a good thing set up for them as far as that goes. I roll in fashionably late by myself, and get swarmed with drunken "Hue!!!'s" and the like. I waltz threw the party hugging a bunch of guys and girls I know, happy to see everyone after so long. I make my way to the jungle juice, get a cup, and then turn to see two cuties by the corner.

I stroll up to them and make fun of them for being anti social in the corner. I find out where they're from and what school they go to and it turns out we all go to the same school. We exchange names and I start getting playful with light touching while I get to know them. I give the hotter one a light touch on the nose and call her silly, and can see both of them take a little more interest.

After this they start to want to know about me, and asking me questions about what I do. I tell them about my passion for Psychology, and my plans after college. One girl is also in Psych, so I team up with her against the other girl for a little bit as a joke. The other one's a Nutrition and something major, and there being a lot of over lap I connect the two fields. Then they both start telling me how much they like Psych and how interesting it is, basically mending themselves to my mold (as Richard puts it). I throw compliments about how they're cute embedded into my questions/conversation to them, and show interest in their interests to qualify them.

So, things are going peachy. Time to move them. I suggest we go play pong, so I can separate the hotter one from the cute one as my partner, and don't have to deal with competition later. I wasn't going for a threesome tonight, and kinda doubt that would have played out like that. But eh, who knows?

On the way to the table we get split up. I want to act all natural and not be too investing, so I simply walk to another group of people I know. Two mistakes here.

1). I didn't take the hot one by the hand, which would have helped in multiple ways. (Leading, touch, actual control of the situation, overtly showing interest to the party)
2). I pushed my attainability too low by simply ditching the plans to play pong

When I am ready to reengage, now there's two dudes chatting them up. I don't want to be an ass and drill into their conversation, so I never reengage, and then these dudes both leave with them. Fuck me. Just handed away pussy to some motherfuckers I don't know. Two dudes for two girls is more preferable for these girls' situation, too, which could have had a hand in it.

Later on I chat up a girl from my HS, and she's doing real cool shit with her life, started a blog, won some award, and at one point we're talking about brazilian wax. I tried to get her to leave to the bar with me, but she made up some excuse and started to leave, so I got her number instead. Pussy shit. I still haven't texted her, but I might as well today.

At the bar I chat up two girls, one was into me, one was utterly silent and did not speak. Super weird. Lost them to the crowd in drunken commotion. Also saw Thing 2 playing some dude at the bar. She grabbed my hand and blew me a kiss but I did my best to ignore her and not make a whole lot of eye contact.

OR: Fake Drunk Girls

Franco has a reply in Off Topic about how girls use alcohol as plausible deniability to fuck guys. I watch a girl from my HS (HB7 blonde) go from standing and talking normal to drunkedly waltzing over to a buddy of mine and leaning on him, then acting drunk in all the questions she asks him. A group of girls observes this going on as well, and start to made "wtf?" faces and bitch while staring at her.

I walk over to my friend and start talking to them. The HB7 captures all the dudes' attention. Her body language doesn't match the way she's talking, and from everything I just saw, I'm pretty damn sure she's just pretending to be drunk. I ask her something, and she see's the girls staring at her as they're directly behind me. Then she says to me, "those girls are mean", ignoring my comment, and walks back to her friends.

Minutes later she's acting completely normal and not drunk at all while talking to her friends. I turn to my friend and sarcastically say "she's pretty drunk man!" and we both start laughing. Bitches lol. Or maybe I'm just a judgemental asshole. Who knows.

My Xmas gifts were basically all clothes. Got a lot of black from Guess. My style is much edgier than it was a year ago. Happy Holidays.

I went out with some high school friends last night. Maybe I'm just lame, but I can't enjoy the shit like they can. Every year we just get drunk and talk about the good old days. The memories we had and shared. Sounds good right? Well, it is, but we come home and tell the same stories, every year, it's like the damn member berries. I want to go do new shit, meet new people, make new memories, but these dudes just won't fuck with that. Not only that, two of them bitched about how many more black people are at the bar we always went to.

People outgrow each other, I guess. This is normal.

I'm getting to a point though, where I'm questioning my need to maintain a reputation, and grow socially in the night life and all that shit. I can get the same fruits of living through different avenues. My only concern is I'll go too monk, and then fall flat when I try to be social later on, because I'll feel out of my element. I've been doing work hard play hard for a long time - but the play hard hasn't been as fun of late. I think this is because of who I'm "playing hard with".

So this upcoming semester, I'm either gonna stop going out and start involving myself in other social circles that invovle less partying, or I'm gonna try to make new friends to party with. The former will probably be more rewarding long term, though, and is what I'm angled towards at the moment.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Interesting Thursday..

Had a Tinder date with an HB5 (those profile pictures do lie, actually). Buncha flirty texting from the get go, I was excited at first. We meet at a bar, and when she gets there we hug and sit down. We're talking for like 30 seconds and out pops this frat dude and says "hey we all see what's going on here, I think it's great. so here's two shots, happy holidays", and a group of like 8 frat dudes start losing it down the bar. I would have gotten a kick out of it too, if I were one of them lol.

She's got good features, but also has a gut, so I was very meeeh the whole time. I've been feeling a little out of the game so I rationalized that this will just be experience anyways, so fuck it. She tells me about all this personal stuff and how life's been so hard for her in college, and me "gaming" her was more or less just me talking with her and understanding where she was coming from, trying to be optimistic about her poor social scene / parents divorce.

I invite her back home for cheaper drinks and she blows me. Whoop whoop lol. She wanted to cuddle after, and I cut it short and drop her off to her car. Different people want different things from Tinder. I wanted to get a nut, she wanted to connect with someone. I made it pretty clear it was a one time thing.

After this I go bowling / bar hopping with my HS friends and we fuck around. Good times, when we have the entire group together to balance each other out.

My brother and his friend text me right as we're finishing up to meet them at the bar. I've already had a few so figure why not and meet them at a dive. We shoot the shit and I flirt with the bartender a little bit. Then I stroll over to the pool tables and talk to some girls who are at the pool table. Not tryna smash just chatting, and then setting us up for next game. We eventually play for a bit with some regular that apparently hustled my brother a while back.

The "hustler" has a cute friend, who I assumed was his GF. I introduce myself and chat for a little bit, then screen to see if she is in fact his GF. Nope, just friends who live together. Cool. I pull away for a little bit and return to my brother. Then go back to her and escalate with light touch and some deep diving. The style I was working was low energy and trying to get the story behind how she got where she is now. I back off and sit back with my friend.

My brother's friend asks if I know the girl, probably from the impression I've made with us talking. I tell him no, but I think I should get to know her. I walk back over to her and sit down, going back to us talking about her old life in a small town. Then I sit back with my friend, and she leaves her seat and sits down next to me.

Things get weird from here and I don't totally recommend following this.

Her and I start talking again, and she randomly tells me that I'm underweight. My friend and I laugh at this and I just say "oh yea I'm underweight?" then go back to talking to my friend. Then I turn to her and change the subject. My brother and his friend are ready to leave and tell me they are, and I just chill and say naw I'm good staying here.

Then it's just her and I and I try to screen for her logistics by asking what it's like living with the "hustler". She starts acting really aloof and tells me I'm bad a reading signs. o_O so she wants me to move faster? I say "signs of what?" and touch her leg. She let's out a sigh and goes "I should probably go home". I say "yea you could do that, or we could go do something". And she turns and stares at me for a few seconds, then turns away again and goes back to being aloof.

Then she turns to me and goes "what do you want?", pulls me into her and says "tell me what you want". I'm taken off guard, but try to maintain composure and say "I want you to come home with me because I'm getting bored with this. Not with you, but with *this*. Are you going to come?". She gets up and walks away. I get up and get my coat, and stick around for a bit longer.

She comes back and says, "I had to check on me roommate. I'm ready now". Lol, cool, let's go.

We go to my car and get back to my place, sit on the couch and watch some music videos. She's got a shirt with a back zipper, and as I ramp physical escalation, I start undoing the zipper while talking to her, as she switches the song with the controller. She can't find the song, and so I try to just take the controller so something is playing, and she doesn't want to hand it over.

I tried to playfully wrestle with her for the controller, and we do for about 5 seconds, but then she turns and slaps the shit out of my face. Like 7/10 slap. I forcibly sit her on the couch and go "bitch! you don't slap me". She's startled and I ask why the fuck she thought she could do that. I can feel my left cheek getting red. She goes "I'm into that." Well, fuck, bitch. Screen me for BDSM or something, don't just fucking walk into my house and think it's cool to hit me in the face.

I'm inches from telling her to get the fuck out. Instead I get up and get a glass of water. I'll admit, I was pissed.

When I come back she's on the phone with her friend. I assume she's getting picked up, so I ask leading questions to her leaving. But no, apparently she got called by her friend and wanted to stay. I separate entirely and we sit there for a little bit. Then I swallow my pride and start talking to her again. I'm looking at her very intensely and oddly feel a sexual energy fill the air. I tap her leg and she says "no, don't do that."

I pause, then just look her dead in the eye and say,
Me: Why are you here?
Her: ...to pass the time.
Me: To pass the time?
Her: Yea, to see where things go.
Me: ....
Her: Why do you think I'm here?
Me: I invited you home to have some fun, which I thought we were going to do.
Her: Well no, I don't want to anymore. You shut me off.
Me: I shut you off?
Her: Yea you don't like being slapped.
Me: No. I don't. It was disrespectful as shit.
Her: It wasn't disrespectful. I just like that stuff.
Me: BDSM?
Her: ..yea.
Me: Me too, but not like that. I like giving, not receiving.
Her: So you're a hypocrite.
Me: A hypocrite? No. That means that I like giving pain and a mixture of sensations in a dominating way, it doesn't make me a hypocrite to not also like submitting and getting hit - especially when we weren't even doing anything. It would be one thing to hit me mid-sex, but you just hit me. We hadn't even kissed yet. That makes it a matter of respect, which you haven't shown me.
Her: Why should I respect you?
Me: You don't have to, but if you expect me to respect you by inviting you home and letting you hang at my house, I expect to not be disrespected.
Her: ....
Me: So, you like BDSM?

From here we talk about different sex shit and hot wax treatment and the contrasts of sensations. I make a clear note of saying that being submissive / dominant is different than the contrast of pain and pleasure, and she accepts my frame. She says that hard sex is "her vice". I think GC has made me somewhat more sexually open minded, because it was almost like she was embarrassed to tell me about her kinks, yet she slapped me in accordance with it. Talk about conflicting beliefs/actions.

Then she starts telling me to get naked. At first I'm hesitant, but then I do, telling her not to get used to ordering me around.

Next thing I know she's giving me a really solid blowjob, which turns into me fucking her in doggy and slapping the shit out of her ass as she screams to hit her harder. I move to the bed and we fuck for about 20 until I start to lose wood. We hang out and talk, then I slip on another condom and fuck her in adapted missionary and come after about 5. From here we actually had some good conversation. I definitely turned it around for both her and I in terms of enjoyment. She says she was hesitant to come home with me because I'm 21 and she's 27, but obviously it didn't matter too much.

She stays the night and I politely kick her out when I wake up.

All in all, that was pretty weird. Or maybe I'm looking at this a less-than-healthy way.

Hue

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Happy New Year!

Had a pretty up and down night for the parties. The pregame and the after party were my favorite moments (only parts I have a good memory of), when we were all kicking it with close friends, but then the 1st party we went to sucked, and so I left to a different one. The other one was solid but this blacked out bitch wanted me to fuck her not-so-hot friend, and then all the girls I approached at the party got snagged by boyfriends / weren't interested.

We went out to the bar after but I blacked and don't remember anything.

I got a gyro stolen from me at my favorite place after bars closed and got super pissed, then stopped into my house for a bit to calm down since I was pretty fucked up. When I do I pop over to the after party that's always going on and we literally freestyle on snow for like 3 hours. I was fucking murdering it. I received a great compliment about how me coming to the after party is the favorite part of some of the people that live there's night. That was possibly the drugs talking, but it felt genuine lol.

As far as not getting laid, I think my vibe was off / I came off too much like "give me yo pussy" to girls. That plus being as fucked up as I was is a bad combo and can come off as creepy.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Outlined Goals for 2018

Goals for 2018
1. 22 new lays - for a 50 total
2. Make day-game cold approach a regular thing
3. Forge a frame of steel through self-love and maitenance
4. 4.0 GPA for final semester
5. Kick the GRE's ass
6. Drinking only 2 nights a week, max, during school year (conquer FOMO)
7. Read a book a week
8. Pull a girlfriend-quality woman
9. Stop feeding behaviors that grow external validation
10. Gain 15 lbs of muscle (sitting at 165, 6'1" right now)
11. Threesome!!

Those are specific goals, all more capable by my dimensions of this Journal:

Diet, Work, Exercise, School, Drinking, and additionally, Approaches (now combining Money + Work to Finances, and School --> Education because Books)

What can I do RIGHT NOW to make these things happen?

That is now the question I will ask myself every morning. I must pick at least 1 thing that list and make it happen, everyday, no if, and's or but's.

Today, I'll make my monthly, weekly, and daily schedule / goals.

January Goals

Diet - Increase caloric intake to 3200-3400 a day. Plan daily meals / use Notes app for calorie counting on the fly.

Exercise - Alpha Lion Workout. After Week 1 (starting 1/3 --> 1/10) make goal for end of the month (1/24 --> 1/31) for EXACT weight gains. Also, take 1.5 hour's for each workout. MAKE THE TIME. It's hard for you to put on muscle, and these long workouts are the most rewarding.

Finances - 30 * Number Weekly Shifts --> Savings Account, so that's 12-15 * 30 = 360-400 Dollars Saved in January. Before going to tables, try to switch on your genuinely friendly mode, instead of relying on fake smiles and bullshit.

Education - Finish The Alchemist, Maps of Meaning, and What Every BODY is saying by 1/31 (a book a week, but with the semester starting I'll knock off one. Plus Maps of Meaning is quite dense). Assign EXACT times for Internships, Research Labs, Library Study Times, and Classes in schedule. Take 30 minutes - 1 hour ON of work, and 15 minutes - 30 minutes OFF for break. No going home unless the schedule has been fulfilled.

Drinking - Pick 1 weekend day (Friday or Saturday) and one weekday (Tuesday or Thursday) to go out IF you have a desire to. Don't go out, to go out. Ask yourself, "Am I feeling extraverted?", "Do I have obligations this gets in the way of?", "Will I feel good about this tomorrow?"

Approaches - Technician ebook, followed to a T. Try out some new things at work as outlined by weekly schedule.

Engine.. check
Gas.. check
Lights.. check
Trojans.. check

Let's get it mothefucker! Got some errands to run, then I'll be posting a December summary along with a weekly schedule.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
December Summary

Did pretty good in December, but then sorta crashed towards the end with exams + stress + bad habits. Was actually kinda depressed for a lot of it, but I'm coming back out of it now.

Great example of overcoming LMR,
Her: I have a rule
Me: What's your rule?
Her: I don't have sex on the first time
Me: Haha, well Stripes, I'm just asking to take off your pants, I never brought up sex
Me: Actually, you have been the only one to bring up sex (;
Her: No haha
Me: *stares at her with a mischievous smile* K.
Her: *stares back*
Me: *starts undoing her pants*
Her: *starts pushing my hands off, smiling*
Me: What? (; *keeps undoing her pants*
Her: *let's it happen, then eventually takes them off herself*

This was token resistance and a reversal of sexual intent, and it worked like a charm.

I banged Bad Cop through persistence over text, even though banging her was a disappointment (started becoming depressed around then).

He eventually leaves, and one of the girls I work with (not hot) says "ah now I'm stuck with Hue" and I give her some shit, then tell her to "come upstairs" because she's sitting on the floor and I'm on the couch. I can tell she's not that big of a fan of me, for some reason.

So I deep dive her about her music taste and get more of a response from her than I ever have. I did a tiny bit of flirting and touched her hand and she was immediately more receptive. I think that she might have not fucked with me as much in part because of attainability, so once I connect with her, and show an effort (I talk to the prettier girls more than her), boom, she's friendly to me.

Deep diving and touch --> raise attainability --> nice kitty.

The host (pretty hot, bitchy) was ASKING one of the more veteran workers how she could get away with blowing the bartender in the back room. I've never seen her as a slutty kind of girl, and here she is, supposedly banging the bartender, and wanting to introduce the idea of a blow job to the bartender next time she's working. It made me get confirmation that yes, indeed, girls are sexual as hell. Most guys don't make advancements for reasons XYZ and don't unlock the key to hooking up with the girl they're eyeing. Especially at work, you see a lot of flirting, banter, talking, but not always a lot of hooking up. Makes me want to be that motherfucker banging the hostess in the janitor's closet lol.

Just found out my other coworker is banging (and dating BF/GF style) the other hostess that quit. Hahaha! These bitches have been wanting our dicks the whole time, but no one every pulled the trigger. New plan: bang the sexy Korean chick who has shown angry-bitch IOI's at me before once break ends.

Then I got in an argumentative mood and posted about Gender Labels, which ultimately made me realize that I'm a total hypocrite. It stressed me the fuck out, but it pointed me in a good direction (wanting to know what the fuck I'm talking about), and trying to rid myself of external validation.

I guess I needed to get deeper into the WHY before actually doing something about it.
And here's something I've thought about with my need for external validation. If you live life off of external validation, well, that can do some pretty bad things to you. If you become externally validated without being internally validated (you have lots of people that seem to like you, but they don't know "the real you" / they like you for the wrong reasons), then that's gonna fuck with your identity and you satisfaction in whatever that lifestyle placement provides for you. Furthermore, if you do just try to fulfill the external validation, you will ultimately fall on your face because meeting someone's expectations of "great" will also meet someone's expectations of "annoying / shitty". You can't win the everybody-like-me game. It's a bottomless pit. Not only that, but then you're just scuplting yourself into another persons reality for THEM, and actually bringing less to the table. What's more valuable, an original, self-made man, or a sleek copy of what other people think / do / how they ought to act? You bring less to the table because it's someone elses idea, you're not anything out of the ordinary. So if you're not doing it for YOUR REALITY and YOUR EXPECTATIONS of YOU, you're essentially investing in a finite space, and probably getting diminishing returns as you box yourself into a segment of someone else's social construct. If you make it your expectation of you, in your reality, then you have nearly unlimited capacity for growth / originality.

It's similar to addiction, which can most effectively (or entirely) be cured by behaviors. This means that when I'm seeking some sort of validation, I have to go and do something that gives me internal validation, not say, post something on social media and enjoy the likes go up, or make some argument on the boards just so I can win, or jump on Tinder like bitches do.

Then I got to fuck my old FB, Butterfly, who I care deeply for and am very attracted to. She's a sorority girl at a rival school who models, loves to party, and is very down to earth. But when we hung out we got stoned - and I can't handle weed anymore. I used to smoke like 3-5 times a day, but it eventually got to me and now I get delusionally paranoid. Hence all the shit about my friends malevolent behavior. So, no more pot.

And, this made me even more depressed, actually, because it made me realize that even though I just fucked like 4-5 girls in roughly 30 days, I don't actually LIKE any of them. I mean sure, they're okay, but none of them make my heart throb like Butterfly. Just have to keep looking I guess.

I roll up to the bar and my friends are mostly in the bag. There's some really cute girls from my highschool (they're currently college sophomores) at a table next to them. I say hi to all of my friends with some slightly too big drunken hugs, then turn to the girls and they all give me IOI's.
Damn, hate these moments. "Bros or hoes"?

I turn back to my friend and say let's move around, then turn to her and tell her to find me. She eventually comes back when I'm talking to another girl and says "Oh, I see you move fast, don't you!!" angrily and storms off.
Too much preselection is a bad thing.

I'm flattered and thank her for the compliment, then get introduced to her better looking friends. I invite all of the to the after party and they're down, and this asian bitch is giving me subtle IOI's so I had my target. We get to the uber and the uber driver doesn't believe me that I'm me. I show him my phone, and then he gets out of the car and TACKLES this random guy on the street. I'm sitting there like what. the fuck? I cancel the uber, call a new one, try to get the girls going, but now they're startled and diffuse somewhere else along the street.
Should have remained cool, and persisted with the girls in the uber. I should have talked to them during the ordeal and made sure we were all still good, then proceeded. Instead I just cancelled the uber which made me look like I was ejecting.

Unfortunately, I didn't wield this tool to optimal conditions. She fled to her friend, saying "be right back" likely out of discomfort. I wait for about a minute then leave. I "autoreject". I think I pushed it a few seconds too far / didn't comfort her afterwards.

Eventually I'm reading on my phone smoking a cig near the entrance, and she taps me and goes "cya!!!" while walking out. I say nothing.
The battle of Thing 2 rages on. I'm gonna fuck you bitch lol. I have to move fast with her, ramp arousal, withdrawal, arousal, withdrawal, until boom, I've got her. I don't see any other way at the moment.

So, things are going peachy. Time to move them. I suggest we go play pong, so I can separate the hotter one from the cute one as my partner, and don't have to deal with competition later. I wasn't going for a threesome tonight, and kinda doubt that would have played out like that. But eh, who knows?

On the way to the table we get split up. I want to act all natural and not be too investing, so I simply walk to another group of people I know. Two mistakes here.

1). I didn't take the hot one by the hand, which would have helped in multiple ways. (Leading, touch, actual control of the situation, overtly showing interest to the party)
2). I pushed my attainability too low by simply ditching the plans to play pong

When I am ready to reengage, now there's two dudes chatting them up. I don't want to be an ass and drill into their conversation, so I never reengage, and then these dudes both leave with them. Fuck me. Just handed away pussy to some motherfuckers I don't know. Two dudes for two girls is more preferable for these girls' situation, too, which could have had a hand in it.

Never get a girl aroused then totally bail. You can use withdrawal, but if you don't come back, they will have that thirst quenched by some other horny dude, who might not even have game like you do.

December had 2 lays (not counting Stripes) from Bad Cop and Slaphappy. Both were one night stands, though.

LR: Getting Slapped in the Face
No LR for Bad Cop because it just felt like going through the motions.

No score for December because I fell off. New year, new day.

Day 1 of Technician

Make a list with the names of the last ten girls you had... then lost. Next to each of those names, write down whether you did everything you could have and moved as fast as possible, or if you slacked off and let it go. Do you wish you'd done anything differently now?

1). Girl at concert --> Didn't reach hooking point because of sloppy opener. Was given a moment to redeem it but then used forced dialogue without much passion. Came off as ingenuine. Would have made more of a joke out of my sloppy opener then given a little more context about why I was talking to her before deep diving.

2). Girl at New Year's Party --> Didn't engage hard enough, end result was someone else hooked her because I hadn't chosen a target yet. Too low attainability, then when I reengaged her man had her. Would have stayed with her from opener --> close other than possible wild cards or actual reasons to temporarily disengage.

3). Girl at Xmas Party --> Didn't move properly. No physical contact while moving = wild cards / cockblocks / competition everywhere. Also didn't come back in a timely enough fashion. Next time move her while holding hands, and / or reengage faster.

4). Girls at the bar (Uber driver freaked out) --> Didn't stay with them - instead bailed on the uber. All three were down to come. If there's a hard wild card, either grab them and move (lead) or stick it out and let it pass. In this case I probably should have led.

5). 25 y/o at Thanksgiving --> During our phone call, I was possibly too "okay" with her flaking twice. Then I didn't follow up at all for two weeks, and she ghosted me. Could have been something unrelated, but I let attraction fade. Also after re-reading the phone call I had with her, I also might have come across as too "frat bro" which is incongruent with my young yet mature frame I had going with her. Speak her language, and pull the thread you have right before you feel it might expire (I felt that it had already expired but texted anyways).

6). HS friend group girl --> was sloppily drunk, and WASN'T SEXUAL. Basic shit. Was way too friendzoney, and then tried to get touchey. Totally incongruent. Progress to sexual / flirty stuff, then once she's on, touch her more sexually. She wasn't ON, she was yellow, and you moved to touching.

7). Thing 2 --> Didn't navigate autorejection properly, and so she had me right where she wants me. I have to go full blast AR, or full blast sexual escalation. She's a very sexual person, so next time I'm literally gonna grab / tits while talking to her like it's nothing, with strong eye contact and a causality to it. OR if she isn't at least a yellow, I'll just full AR and not talk to her other then "hey", turn head.

8). Super cute Latina --> Chased by leaving friends, lowering value, then forced getting her number once attraction had been lowered, so she felt stuffed / bombarded. Next time, hold frame, and remain smooth. You had things going with the natural progression, but then you became to fixated on getting her rather than moving your crowd forward (show leadership, too) and lost both your homies and her.

9). Cute Latina from last week --> Didn't persist with her THAT night, and instead took the pussy route of getting her number and trying to get her on a date and lost her. Hector talked about how girls want to show their friends that the guy they're fucking is worth it, rather than they found out you're banging without knowing you that well, after they know who you are. Helps her feel less slutty if her friends see and behold you're a high value man. So, persist until the point of no return / other, better prospects.

10). Girl from concert long ago --> accidental boyfriend frame with a fuckboy vibe = total fuckboy. Be congruent, don't bullshit, don't hide the banana.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Been working out consistently and counting calories. Already starting to enjoy the workout routine again.

Just finished the Alchemist. Great book. Makes me restore some of my faith in something greater than myself, omens, growing one's passions, and stop wasting my time so much. "If you truly desire something, the universe will do everything in it's power to allow you to get that thing". Whether this is CORRECT or not doesn't matter. If you believe in this idea, and allow it to grow and become intertwined with your actions, it BECOMES true.

Put together a weekly schedule on paper, and whoo, am I a busy boy this semester. If I do it correctly, I'll get that 4.0. I have to think to my self WHY, and really WHY (not just the grades, but why the grades? and why grad school? and why for my profession? because, I believe I have a purpose to understand consciousness to the best of my ability and share my understanding with others to create a positive effect on the world. That's why muthafucka.

Went to a concert last night. Got in for free because of some connections. When we're there I see a short blonde girl next to a fatty, and the blonde stairs at our friends. I tell my friend she just checked us out, and I thought I heard him say she was the opener. So, I open her (that word play though). I asked if she was the opener and she's super confused, so I fumble and say "oh haha, well fuck my friend T had said you were. really I just thought you were cute and had to come say hi". And the fat friend starts being all awkward and says she's gonna leave, then does.

The blonde fully turns her body to me and so I think I have a strong yellow, if not a green. I ask her if she's not the opener then what does she do, but then I changed the topic to what else she does too fast, and then it put us in a stand still discomfort. Basically I had a chance to hook, and I didn't. Then her friend comes back and I invite them to come out to the bar with us way too quickly. They are tired and will be going home, so then I pause and try to get her number, and she flat out says shes not interested. I smile and wish her a good night, saying it was nice meeting her.

I dead arm my friend for telling me she was the opener then make a joke out of my failure to the group. These guys are like.. natural PUA's lol. By that I mean, they over analyze like every interaction. They have to be reading something. Actually, no doubt in my mind, their alpha is most likely, as he asked "what was your opener?", and he analyzes shit the most.

The guy I'm mostly tight with has SOOO much potential to be a badass. I'm seriously considering showing him GC. More on that later.

After the concert we bar hop and post up near some chicks. I didn't get any approach invitations, and it was a group of 8 pretty hot - hot chicks, and I had too much anxiety to approach. Super lame on my part. I did get an invitation from a girl who saw me at the bar (and thereafter pulled down her shirt while staring at me), but after making my way around to get a better look I wasn't attracted to her.

We go to another bar (I'm leading the group at this point) and I happen to get us a table. I give the table to them and leave to find my buddy. I tell him where I am and do the technique that Hector told me to get girls to come near me, but nobody did. :p maybe I picked a bad spot, I'll try somewhere else in the future. I find my friend and bring him back to the table.

We hang out here and then 3 drunk girls roll up and start being all bitchy and weird with two guys at our table. Almost like the girl from my last LR, but 2 of them were more normal. One was actually pulling on T's hair lol. They were ultimately too drunk to be doing shit and we bail once the bar closes.

Later on their alpha complained that those bars aren't as easy to pull chicks than their typical bars (campus bars). Perhaps true to their type of game, but the girls at the bars I'm going to are MUCH higher quality than campus bars.. and harder to pull at. I hope we keep going out there because we could start a sweet posse of wingmen. These dudes talk about girls like girls talk about guys haha (kinda like many on the boards lol).

Tomorrow I have to myself down for a coding project most of the day, then get training for a research lab, then get my shit ready for my final semester. Will also write up my weekly schedule. Feeling good, and ready to succeed right now :)

I'm sure it will take me a week or two to get back into the game since I was depressed most of December, but that's cool. Gonna get a haircut next week, and gonna have a massive increase in approachable girls to choose from.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I love the beginning of the semester. Fresh opportunity, girls on the hunt, teachers that are still optimistic about the year, it's all great.

My first class has 1 hot chick, and I already got coffee set up and have her number. The first day I caught her staring and didn't say anything. Today I was lucky enough to get assigned to her seating, and made a point to talk to her and get a little bit of spark in our group discussion. I might have imposed on her a little bit too much, since I tend to pitch a lot of ideas in psychology group discussions, and after I said my small piece to the teach, I turned to her and nonverbally tried to get her to say her idea. She did, but seemed slightly nervous.

I don't wanna come across as too much of a know-it-all or a intellectually superior douche, because that would definitely repel and ultimately fall flat on it's face.

Anyways during our discussion I was getting IOI's from her and the rest of the group, and me and her lead the majority of the talk. After class I walk slowly to wait for her to catch up to me, then see her and turn to her. I ask her what she thought of the class and can tell that she's nervous from talking to me! I was flattered but tried to keep the conversation casual and cool.

It turns out we intern at the same place, and she had noticed me mention it on the first day of class, so I probably had even more of a good impression than I thought from today. Shortly after I find out we're at the same place I suggest we get coffee instadate. We're both standing while many people pass us outside the halls now. She says she would but has class. I talk a bit more about the internship, then get her number saying we should still get coffee some other time. She hears me wrong and I laugh and say no silly the number and touch her arm.

After I get her number we both turn and walk in the same direction lol, though I thought I'd be parting ways. I'm actually glad it turned out like this, because it allowed things to feel less "professional" than being interns. My stop is first and I tease her about her less than optimistic class and say bye. She smiles as I walk away. Just got a reply text (;

I checked her SM and she has a boyfriend... but she agreed to coffee, was nervous around me, and gave me her number. Possibly into me but feels the cognitive dissonance?

Then I'm working a volunteer stand every day of this week, and oh my fucking god, are my eyes opened on cold approach. It's like free basic training in opening and getting compliance. I used a lot of tricks that are talked about on here to get peoples attention and signitures. I noticed that girls overall like being opened and at least 15 girls went from really happy I opened them, to kind of looking disappointed when I didn't move it forward beyond the volunteering. So, I pushed it a little further with every cute/hot chick. The ones that are interested wait around with their body turned / smiling after they've already completed the survey.

One HB7 blonde I chit chatted with after, then "sneakily" got her number because "I'm not supposed to do this", and we agreed to coffee. Just got a reply from her as well.

Bundle "broke up with me" over text after I tried to get her over. She's seeing someone, apparently. That's fine, because we weren't compatible, but her pussy was my favorite pussy. Seriously, I've never been inside a better pussy, so this is an upsetting moment. Ah well, best of luck to her in her romantic affairs.

Had a work party Monday at it was very meh. It reminded me I should try to fuck that asian with the hidden titties again soon. The korean girl from work isn't actually interested. Or, I think I pushed her to autoreject from attainability issues :/

Hope to really push myself with this volunteer thing and getting indirect cold approaches, then pushing that to straight direct cold approaches in day game. It's giving me really good experience, and I'm having a blast out here :)

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Girl from class, let's call her DB, went out to the bar and ran into me on Thursday. She told me that I did indeed make her nervous during class, but was super excited talking to me. She was drunk, and her friends told me she doesn't do that so often.

I flirted with her after class on Friday, and I think will be able to set up a date next time I see her on Wednesday. Part of me says text her because attraction might expire, but me chasing frame her + the longevity of classroom game says wait it out. She agreed to coffee, but we never actually picked a day - it didn't feel right in the moment.

Girl from my indirect cold approach, let's call her Saleswoman, and I have coffee in a few hours.

I also have a Tinder girl that I think will agree to drinks with me tomorrow. She's invested a lot in conversation but I think she's hesitant.

I didn't pull any other girls from my indirect - eventually people get used to the stand and stop being receptive. Everyone had already filled it out or, more or less, autorejected our volunteer work. So I missed about 4 girls who were strong yellow light the first day.

When I went out last Saturday I saw Catfish, kissed her on the cheek, and then reignited our lovely cat and mouse game. I'll feed it a bit and then call her to cut the shit in a week or so. That bitch sucks, but I want her pussy again.

Stripes and Asian with the hidden titties have gone cold. Gonna text Stripes today to see if she's free.

SMH I put the Technician book down with the craziness of the first week of school, but pretty soon I'll start it up again. I just have too many things going on to really dig into that just yet.

People being back in town for school gives me an abundance of girls to flirt with at my tables at work. Gotta be careful though, and take those sexual windows when I get the chance. I've noticed that even a simple comment or question to a group is enough to have them totally engaging with you. It's almost like qualifying, you're worth my time right now.

Been consistent at the gym. Got a new haircut and looking fresh (; though I already miss my long hair. Diet's been pretty good too. I did drink 4/7 days last week, but told myself that was because it was the first week of classes.

Will being going out this Thursday (if my homework is all perfected) and this Friday. Let's get it.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
LMR on date with Saleswoman. Cool party girl, as it turns out. The first domino to fall (of many) was such a silly mistake it's laughable. FR/FU on the way. She definitely was looking for a fuck as she thought that I worked for the company I was volunteering for and that I was just in town for the week for some reason. Still an eye opening experience - possibly redeemable but unlikely.

Note to self: Talk less about pussy with your friends. I might have just shot myself in both feet from saying something that could be seen as racist ("the best pussy I had was with a black chick") with one of your new black friends (that JUST invited you to a party) in ear shot. The dude seemed cold after. Hopefully I'm overthinking it, per usual. Still, less talk about your crusades to people you don't know that well is probably healthier.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Date with Saleswoman

Last week I was working for my research lab where we had to dress and representatives for an app, and then give out flyers and collect signatures for a week straight. Very enjoyable experience for me, and I employed PUA tactics to accomplish those things (policeman stop, touching your ear if they had headphones in, overall calmly approaching, etc).

My shift is almost over and I see a short, pretty blonde with a nice booty walking out the building. I stop and get her attention and catch a sparkle in her eye when we connect. Almost immediately I know that she's interested. I smile at her with a wave and say "excuse me", and she changes directions then works around a guy in front of her to get close to me.

I pitch her the line we all have to use, and see I have her full attention. This is rare for busy campus students with volunteer desks, we live on a very large campus and most have a ways to go before their classes. So, I get to her side and show her the flyer, using incidental touch with our bodies and our hands as I guide her through the pitch.

Then I back off, and ask if she can fill out the signature / survey. She's smiling at me now and agrees. As she fills it out I ask her how her day has been going. She finishes, then just stands there, with her body facing me, smiling, and we engage in small talk. I tell her how I love watching people walk by the stand, with all of their different emotions, and how their facial expressions rapidly change once my coworker and I start talking to them. Very interesting to me. I can feel myself getting excited (a little bit of blood started filling my pecker).

Me: You drink coffee? (she has a coffee cup in her hand)
Her: *smiles* Tea.
Me: Oh, I was gonna ask if you wanted to get coffee, but if you're drinking tea...(my attempt at humor)
Her: *smiling, standing doing nothing*
Me: You want to?
Her: Sure!
Me: Okay, *looks at coworker*, I'm not supposed to do this, but lemme get you're number :)
Her: Okay!

Rocket science.

Then we go back to small talk, and I tell her to have fun at work (where she was headed). I text her that day, 2 hours later.

Me: hey this is Hue, nice meeting you earlier
Her: Hi it was nice meeting you too!

Next day

Me: hey Saleswoman, what's good?
Her: Hey I'm [class bullshit], how's the app doing?
Me: solid, though standing around all day can get less than exciting haha. was just thinking we ought to figure out coffee :)
what's your schedule looking like?
Her: I'm pretty busy the rest of the week during the afternoon, next week would be better, wbu?
Me: I'd have to check for the next week but am opened up whenever this Saturday. work for you?
Her: Saturday I have training for a volunteer position 8:30-5:30 :/
Me: ah gotcha. no worries we'll play it by ear

3 days later

Me: hey Saleswoman how's your volunteer stuff going? was just looking at my schedule and trying to figure out a good day for us
Her: Hi it went well today thanks for asking! I don't have class or work on Monday, if you're off then too that'd work
Me: yea that's great for me, let's do 2ish at [coffee shop]
Her: Ok sounds good

I have to push back the date a little bit on the day of because of my schedule. I walk in and it's PACKED. I look around for a bit, see her at the bar, and she waves me over. I hug her and we sit down.

She is very feminine. Quiet, receptive, emotional. We talk about movies, and a couple other "okay" topics, which I have light touching for. She travelled abroad, which I had her describe to me. Then we turn to music, one of my favorite topics. She says that she uses soundcloud EDM music for sex. Great. I keep calm for it, but thereafter escalate with touch more. Pretty soon our legs are locked and we're looking into eachother totally locked in.

I feel a whisp of sexual energy and ask her if she wants to go show each other music and get the fuck out of here. She slightly backs off.
Her: Umm. I don't know about that. How about another time?
Me: We could do that another time. No biggie if we don't. We could also sit here for a bit longer and you can enjoy your tea *sips coffee, turns body slightly away and looks away*
Her: Oh, umm, okay.
I probably should have let the sexual energy build more, instead of jumping on it at first sight.

I lead conversation back into a thread from earlier (she mentioned she traveled abroad) and ask her where else. About a minute in she stops (my body language is still kind of turned off from her, she's probably feeling the withdrawal) and says, "hey! actually, we could do that today" with somewhat a worried look on her face. I smile nonchalantly and go okay, we will then, and continue the conversation.

She tells of her travels, I tell of mine, we both joined a quit greek life (us against the world), and then I thread back in about music before finally saying "let's get the fuck out of here" and leading her to my car. She paused with the thought of getting her car, but a light push to mine was all that was needed there. I'd rather not have to pick it up later. Good vibes in the car as we drive the 6 blocks to my house.

We get to my house and I throw on music. I kiss her a few minutes into it after she shows me pictures on her phone and I tease her about it. A minute or so after I pull off, she asks me the famous, "do you ask a lot of girls you meet to get coffee?". I chuckle and say "every one that I meet", and she's giddy. I bring up the sparkle in her eye when she was walking bye, which charms the shit out of her. We kiss a little bit more then I pull off again.

Now shes showing me music (the stuff she has sex to). I find out she loves MDMA (not surprising with the music choice). So she's a party chick! I wouldn't have guessed at all first talking with her. I ask her, "if we hadn't had any obligations, and I asked you to get coffee right then and there, what would you have said?". She gives me a great smile and says she definitely would have came with. I ask her if she gives a fuck about the stupid shit people let get in the way of what she wants and she says usually not. I go in for a kiss again, and it quickly turns into a makeout. Pretty soon she's on top of me and grinding on my dick.

I feel the passion rising. We're about to tear eachothers clothes off. Every kiss is deeper, hungrier, and dripping with lust. My hands are beneath her jeans gripping her ass cheeks. I kiss her neck and she moans. We go back to sucking eachothers faces off, and I pick her up and start walking to my bed.

And then,

I trip.

In my excitement, I forgot about the big ass segment of my sectional sticking itself out en route to my bed. One foot side steps it, and the other's caught. Down we go. I pull her into my torso and take all of our weight on my right knee. I start laughing and ask if she's alright. She is, then starts rubbing up her hands up and down my back. We joke around about what a clutz I am.

I try to resume where we left off, now that we're laying down on the floor, I think she wants to go to the bed still, so I pick her up, say "Round 2!" and move her into my bed. I escalate again, but the vibe is off now.

We went from about to rip eachothers clothes off to laying down on my bed, making out. I do my best to get it back to that level, but the best I can get is her rubbing my dick over my jeans for a few strokes, some heavy breathing, and a failed attempt to get my hand on her pussy from behind (I NEED to solve that technique. Too many lost girls from that).

Eventually she stops and says she needs to go pick her friend up. Fuuuck. I say, "something tells me that part of you wants to stay here", and she rejects it and says no really she has to. We pull off for a second and figure out what time it is. She even says she can call an uber. I pause, then say I work at [time], and that we can hang out here, and I'll drop her off at her car on the way to work. She agrees.

Then she goes to the bathroom, and when she gets back I put music on my speaker, and have her show me a ton of EDM music. We talk about MDMA, some of my adventures at my old university, and a little bit of sex. I should have talked less about myself and more about sex. In fact, I was in a perfect position to revamp the sexual vibe by talking about sex. The whole time our faces were very close, her eyes were dilated, and we were rubbing eachothers bodies. But, something was off, I could tell. That, and every time I tried to kiss again she'd pull off. So once you fail to escalate say, 3 times, you fall into more of a chasing than persisting position. That is, I didn't pull off enough and gave her too much control.

I drive her back to her car and make a HUGE mistake right when she gets out.
Me: Well, I had a great time. *looks for kissing window*
Her: *doesn't present kissing window* Yea! Me too. :) (I can't tell if it was fake or not)
Me: *slight smile* Drive safe.
Her: I will! Nice seeing you!

Mystery --> robbed. And I just basically thanked her for giving me LMR.

Chase's 2nd date strategy suggests that if the date went okay, to text her 2-3 days later to set up a second date. And that if the date had a failed escalation, you need to totally pull off, text her a week or so later, and invite her to a situation where she'll see you with other girls (a party). I think I can pull of the latter... but I wonder if it's necessary.

Part of me thinks this is just wishful thinking that, no, the date went better than okay for reasons XYZ, but the other part of me says, no, you're just lying to yourself to feel better about how it went - you had a failed escalation, multiple flubs (tripping, qualifying yourself, and saying "I can't believe I tripped haha" more than once... you may have rubbed her the wrong way on numerous occasions).

What do you guys think? Do I pull off entirely, then shoot her a party text to make her think I'm friend zoning her, or do I proceed as normal?

Hue

Ambiance

Modern Human
Modern Human
What up Hue-

I'm writing this in the car haha so going to keep it short. May come back and do a full review later.

I would definitely use the strategy for the failed escalation scenario. This is because, while you and her were definitely vibing the entire time and things for the most part things were great, the fact that you tried to sleep with her and didn't is going to lead to her rationalizing that she deemed you unworthy.

I don't know if you've tried the technique Chase recommends, but it should be pretty easy for you to pull off, if you're willing to put in the effort. If she's not worth it, might as well try to get her over again soon and just go for it. This is only like a 10% chance though.

Sources: Ambiance's many failed escalations;), Second Date Strategies, We Are Not Having Sex Tonight

Best,

A

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ambiance,

The more I think about it, the more I agree with that course of action. We were vibing, and she's pretty friendly - so I just don't want that to be the case.

Yea I'm familiar with those articles. I tried to make 2nd date strategies my bread and butter when I started reading GC, and feel so silly for giving her the validation right at the end since I didn't close.

Sources: Ambiance's many failed escalations;), Second Date Strategies, We Are Not Having Sex Tonight

Sorry bro this isn't gonna cut it. Not until I get an annotated bibliography will I take any of this seriously (;

Hue

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Free coffee and donuts at a school building today. One of the student-workers was that hot blonde freshmen who had LMR level 3000 last year. Every time I see her she looks away like "oh shit there's that guy". Maybe I'll talk to her next I see her, if it feels right.

Small talked with some girl getting coffee. Wasn't super sociable, but got her name and she seemed to enjoy the convo. She was only an HB6 so meh.

Sat at the same table as DB in class today, barely spoke. Answered a few questions, mentioned some shit in class to do with the topic we had.

We walk out at the same time leaving class. We make small talk about the long weekend and we talk about her upcoming interview. Lame. Right at the end I try to set up coffee, she say's we should after her interview, this Saturday with a slight smile. Something was missing...

I guess I didn't flirt enough - we just talked and some minor teasing. Next Friday talk to her, be a little more sexual, and then tell her you'll see her tomorrow and ditch out.

We're getting into a habit now, of walking for about 2 minutes before I go off to my research lab and she goes to class. I can use this to my advantage to make her want to see me at the end of class every day, and then skip some days leaving her missing me. Manipulative? Yes. Moral issue? Eh, not really. Ultimately effective if I make every interaction a positive experience? Yes.

Stripes seems to be distancing. Idk what I did wrong with her, maybe in our last meet I didn't provide enough connection.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Got drunk on Thursday and missed my Friday AM. Smh. Tried to call DB after class to get the date set up exactemento, and got a text back a few hours later. Tried to set it up over text and got a very structured and grammarly text about her day with family and her boyfriend. So that's gone. For now.

Thursday night I got super drunk, woke up with some girls number in my phone (no recollection of talking to her) Might text her at work today. Then friday I went to a sweet concert of local rappers. Really fun. Only drank a little bit and everyone was turned the fuck up at the end of it. Got a couple girls numbers as there's a party we're throwing next week.

Then I met up with a long lost homie at the bar with some friends. On the way in I run into a girl who "follows" me (we always see eachoher at bars, don't know eachother at all, but flirt with eachother when we do) and got physical, high energy flirting, was holding hands with her and she was super giddy, then got her number and kissed her before bouncing off to my friends. We'll meet again so I'm not terribly worried.

I see my homie and we hit it off after not talking for so long (plus I was highly energized from the concert, practically manic) and I lead everyone to a bar. I get in early because I knew some people higher up in line and lose my dudes inside. I flirt with a couple girls, then end up kissing some black chick until getting cut off by a cockblock.

I leave to another bar by myself and get a 15 minute pull. LR coming for that. It was just a HB6 girl my age. Super easy lay, she wasn't drunk, and I don't think she was a slut. Perhaps somewhat inexperienced, but worth the effort lol.

Drinking will take some points down on my monthly evaluation for blacking out and missing class.

>