Get Pussy Or Die Tryin'

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Here we go again.

Summary and review of my old journal will come after I get my new laptop. I'm fucking with an IPad right now and it's not as convenient as I'd like, but certainly better than a phone.

This journal will mainly include:

Weekly Schedule
I'm a fairly disorganized person that runs around like a headless chicken juggling all my responsibilities and impulses. Gonna fix that by creating a schedule for the week every Sunday night.

Exercise Progress
I need to keep track of gains and increases in my max lifts at the gym. I'm loosely following Ross Leon's bodybuilding guide and will be updating a weekly draft.

Approaches
Every week I'll be committing times of the day specifically for approaching. I've continued to make excuses to not for most of summer, and while I am rather busy I need to get out there and dust off the cobwebs. This will include mall approaches, grocery stores, open mics, street stops, server game, and night game.

Monthly Updates & Summaries
Rather than strain myself summarizing my whole journal like I did with Hustler's Ambition, I'll write a monthly summary and include my overall improvements, as well as # of approaches, numbers, dates, hookups, and lays.

Tomorrow I have a coaching session with Hector.

Let's get it.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Schedule 06/26 - 07/03

Monday
9:00 - 9:45 Prepare for day (Meditate, Shower, Dress)
10:00 - 2:00 Internship
2:45 - 3:45 Hector Coaching Session
4:30 - 9:00 Work
9:30 - 11:00 Open Mic at L*****

Tuesday
9:00 - 2:00 See Monday 9-2
2:15 - 3:30 Exercise Biceps & Back
5:00 - 6:30 Walk to local farmers market, approach
7:00 - 8:00 Read Philosophy
9:15 - 11:00 Approach at Hipster Venue

Wednesday
8:00 - 1:00 See Monday 9-2
1:15 - 2:30 Exercise Chest & Triceps
3:30 - 10:00 Work
10:00 - 1:30 Approach Hipster Venue

Thursday
9:15 - 4 See Monday 9-2
4:15 - 5:30 Exercise Legs
6:00 - 7:00 Read Philosophy
7:00 - 9:00 Nap
9:30 - 2:00 Approach at campus bars

Friday
11:00 - 12:00 Prepare for day
12:15 - 1:30 Exercise Core
3:30 - ~12:00 Work
~12:00 - 2:00 Night Game Club

Saturday
12:15 - 1:30 Exercise Shoulders & Biceps
2:00 - 4:00 Mall Approach
5:00 - 6:00 Read Philosophy
6:30 - 7:00 Write Lyrics
7:00 - 2:00 THE BOYS

Sunday
12:15 - 1:30 Exercise legs
2:00 - 3:30 Mall Approach
4:00 - 12:00 Work
12:00 - 1:00 Weekly Journal Schedule

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
FR: First Grocery Store Approach

Just got back from out of state and decided to do a little bit of approaching before starting the new journal.

I get to the super market kind of late, probably about 9:30 pm. I've never done an approach here before, but after all I'd read, I knew a good move was making a contextual opener then turning things towards the girl.

I was looking for avocados to no avail, and as I'm about to ask the store clerk where they are, see a cute familiar face. She's a brunette, under dressed, and unlike an attractive MILF I saw moments ago, not in a huge hurry. I slowly work my way around back toward her direction, and draw closer from behind.

As I think of something to say, I look at salad dressings. I glance at her shopping basket and see nothing but fruit and vegetables. I decide on, "going for the vegan life?" right as I see refrigerated avocados and grabbed them. I think more or less it looked pretty natural, despite my precontemplation.

Her: *big smile* No haha I wish, just some lima beans
Me: *slow smile* Oh?... You.. look familiar.
Her: :) oh I bartend at [bar], do you ever go there?
Me: A little too much actually, that's gotta be it
Her: Oh yea, must be.
Me: What's your name?
Her: B*****, *switches grocery hand, extends for handshake*
Me: I can't really, *shows groceries in hand, awkwardly left hand shakes* (lol at least I was confident about it), Hueman.
Her: I always see people who know me out, they're all like blah blah
Me: Oh? *we start walking around the aisle*
Her: Yea, but never during... this, it's a little bit better than when I'm at the gym
Me: Hah, when you're less.. serious?
Her: Yea usually it's like blah blah
Her: I actually live with 2 of my coworkers blah blah
Me: So you got your little squad
Her: Yea one sec I'm taking classes and next thing I know I have this job and all these new friends and, it's just crazy you know! (She's getting increasingly nervous)
Me: :) that sounds like college life, B******, pretty cool you got your little family though.
Her: Yea I was telling my mom about this job and how it would be awesome if I got it and blah blah

Her: *stops walking, body fully faces me* but usually this isn't when I talk to customers :)
Me: *slowly stops, fully faces her* would over coffee be better? :)
Her: *tilts head, looks slightly upward* well... I have a boyfriend.
Me: *sexy smile* he can come too.
Her: Hahaha *body language shows me she's unsure of what to do*
Me: Well I'm not gonna lie, I just recognized you and remembered you being cute. Had to make sure it wasn't just the drunk goggles :)
Her: Aw well thank you :)
Me: Haha, yea
Me: But no, he really couldn't come *touches shoulder, slowly walks away* cool seeing you B*****.
Her: It was nice meeting you!

Could have definitely gone better with the handshake, where I could have held on to screen her interest. She seemed quite anxious during the whole thing. I highly doubt she's ever been cold approached in the grocery store. There weren't any other girls hot enough to approach I saw there, at least girls not in a hurry. (Edit: Next time, fuck it, try the rushed girls anyways if things line up, worth the experience)

Also, if you approach at the grocery store and it goes good, shouldn't you dice out as to not be seen chatting with other women? In this scenario, I may have left anyways since she works at a very popular bar - I see at least 2 groups of people I know everytime I go there.

At least my feet are a little wet after not doing anything but night game for the longest time. Surprisingly, I was less nervous than I thought after I started the dialogue.

Hueman

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
OR: Insight to female relationship views

Ended up working the closing shift at work last night so I couldn't attend the open mic.

I just started working at this new place and like it considerably better than my old. I had a player reputation at my old which brought me good and bad things. This new place has way more sexual dialogue since half the staff is gay. It's great.

Anyways,

This girl who I work with (I really don't find her that attractive) is talking to her coworkers about this super hot guy that just left his number.
Her: Talk about a moral dilemma! That dude had biceps for days!
Gay Guy: Yeah lol I would text him.
Girl 2: Yea *gives look like why the fuck wouldn't you, slightly like I wish I had gotten it*
Me: Moral dilemma? *inquisitive slight smirk*
Her: Well I'm sort of dating this guy.
Me: Seeing him, or dating him?
Her: Seeing
Me: Well, does he know that's how it is?
Her: Well I just had this conversation with him last week like hey, I'm thinking about going on a date with this guy, if I did would that bother you?
Me: :) Then go for it
Her: But he said that, yea, I'd be kind of hurt.
Gay guy: Well this guy is... *looks down and smirks at me*
Me: Live life on your own terms :)
Her: *smiling* Haha I mean I don't know.
Her: I'll just keep him in my back pocket for.. a rainy day haha.
Me: *walks away smiling*

Lol.

She feels a moral dilemma, openly brings it up to seek external validation from friends.
Friends give her typical responses that she probably saw coming, encouraging her to text him since he was so hot. Girls sometimes need influence in their sexual explorations

This other dude she's seeing is a beta, but probably one that she's invested in. She knows that she could probably bend him to see her terms since he's beta and likely monogamous to her. She has control of the relationship, and may already be considering easing out of it.

This dude she's keeping in her back pocket, she already has decided she wants to fuck him, after one 30-50 min experience of being his server. I didn't see the guy but his fundamentals must have been great.

She may be considering down the road her beta will disappoint her, so she'll booty call the new guy for a fuck.

All my judgemental speculation, but I'm pretty sure on this one.

Gonna go street approach for a bit, and try to wind up at the grocery store while I walk to my other errands.

Hueman

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Tuesday night

I get invited to a small party where I befriended my buddy's friends, and by the end of the night they had given me power to lead the direction of the group. We went to a dive bar for a girls birthday, but the bday girl was sloshed, and the other hot ones got out gamed by some other dudes as far as I could tell.

My new friend was getting obvious signals from a girl but doing nothing with it, so I wingmanned for him and her meh friends' number. We leave to another bar and I text her but she responded with a bs excuse.

At the new place I took Hectors advice on how to properly post up around a bar, and literally within seconds was ran up to and hugged by my excoworker. She was drunk there with her hot friend, Lips. I immediately go up and start flirting with her, and she's receptive. She asks me to buy her a shot and I tease her and tell her to get me one. Then during a pause grab her arm and pull her with me to get one.

Attainability fucked me.

I live by a "I don't buy shots for girls, they buy shots for me" rule which I should have just broken. As a joke, I get her a shot of water disguised as a tequila shot, and get myself a tequila shot. It's funny but she's ultimately annoyed and leaves.

After that I had a girl from my old school who had previously been totally aloof to my approaches approach me, but then my buddy tried to pull her and fucked up the dynamic, she walked off and I lost sight of her. I think she approached because my fundamentals were pretty good that night.

Wednesday

These texts the next morning, holey shit.

My excoworker sends me a screenshot of her text with Lips.
Her: hahahah i know so many dick suckings before this
Lips: Poor guy had to wait
Lips: Oh god Hueman was a big flirt yesterday
Her: now he can get it all he wants
Lips: But wouldn't buy me a drink
Her: was he there hahahahah
Lips: Yes Hahahah
Lips: He kept grabbing my hand and touching my side I'm like yo ya gonna buy me a drink or what
Her: yea he doesn't buy drinks for girls lmao
Lips: Buys himself drinks and gives me water

Then we text and the conversation is sexual. After about 5 exchanges she tells me that if Inhad bought Lips a shot she would have fucked me, then goes further saying that she finds me really hot and has brought up a threesome to her, with me. I started sending all the shit to whatshereallymeant and Hector helped me rope in plans to have the threesome. I was in an incredibly mood that day to say the least.

At my new workplace an older coworker gave me a huge window to go home with her but I didn't wanna, she's not attractive enough. The coworker I mentioned in the OR was also giving me incidental touch all day, to the point I considered if it was even incidental or not.

Thursday

I got smashed as fuck with my friends. I approached at the bar but was too fucked up to do anything successfully or remember it. Except for on the way back I street approached two girl musicians and got their numbers. I set up a date and the cute one was super down but....

Friday

I worked and then had to choose between the girl I met last night, let's call her Skate, and going to a party with my schools field hockey team. I chose the latter.

I received IOI's out the wazoo when I showed up fashionably late. The host was quite drunk, but honestly a straight 9-10 in my book, looks wise. Great face, amazing lips, solid ass and tits, blonde wavy hair. I held her hand when I introduced myself and she offered me shots. I received several so I could catch up. I jumped around meeting girls, but my eyes were on the host and this reserved blonde in the corner. While taking a break from the host I chatted with the blonde. She was 18 and very mature for her age.

Here's where I fucked up: I got excited at the idea of a young, hot, mature girl, and jumped the gun by asking her to coffee 10 minutes into our convo. My confidence was very high because of how receptive everyone else was to me. She said no, and I was basically dumbfounded.

I returned to the host, now getting quite physical, the peak of our sexual tension (that began immediately) and I had my hands on her waste. I was seconds from pulling her into a room and smashing her, the next sentence out my mouth was to say come over here I need to tell you something, my left hand now touching her ass.

BOOM.

Blonde in the corner gets up and steals her from me. They're gone for 10-15 minutes. When they return, the host is looking skeptically at me, and it's very obvious my cock has just received a Donald trump wall size block.

We all go to the club, I'm now squading with my friends from Tuesday. I remember we went to a section where I opened and got asked with dance 2-2 with my impromptu wingman. Things go well for a few minutes until there's a disagreement about grinding with the two girls, they eject. Not sure what happened, either I moved too slow, or my wingman moved too fast. Incongruent.

I see my ex coworker and start dancing with her toward the end of the night. Lips and I lock eyes, and she goes "I can't do this!" and leaves looking flustered. I find out later she was puked on. I forgot to mention we had a date set up Saturday evening, unsure if this effected anything.

Venezuela texts me and I pick her up and we bang. Kinkiest sex yet. She lets me call her my dirty little slut now.

Saturday

Rough night.

Off the bat, Lips bails on the date. Did not help my momentum.

Then, my two friends come over. I'm growing very annoyed with one of them, he simply will not think of the group, ever. His way or the highway, no matter the logic or rational. Every suggestion the three of us make he shoots down pessimisticly for our plans, except going to his house 20 minutes away for drinks, where as we're already near bars. He senses my frustration and calls me out. I explain that I'm growing annoyed with his in capability to see what our friend or myself want to do, and attempt to compromise. He uses Trump style arguing and belittles a dive bar I like, even though I said moments prior I did not want to go there. Provoked, I shut him down, explain myself, and tell him to cut the weird argumentive attitude and to stop saying such stupid shit. An intense silence fills the room. It had been months since I've done this, last time because of again, an annoying pessimism my friends were bringing.

We agree to some place downtown, and eventually share laughs again over drinks. At the bar another argument takes place, again, because of our fundamental differences in optimistic and pessimistic views on people and how one should live.

Lips texts me she's going out. I wait a bit then call her, and I'm pretty damn good at phone calls. I immediately know I'm on speaker phone, and it's very noisy, but not incoherent from either end. When I ask where she is she hangs up. I text her "lol" and she apologizes. I say "where are you" and receive radio silence. From all I've gathered, my attainability is too low, and she's insecure, a poor combination.

I failed to day game, utterly. I approached 1 girl Monday, and 2 Tuesday. Both were poor and indirect. Who would have thought that AA could be so real? Haha! No more excuses. I must break out of my shell.

Next week will be interesting, I'll write up my schedule and weight training progress tomorrow. It's late.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Schedule July 3rd-9th

Monday

Work out tris and chest
Thoroughly clean apartment
Walk to library, and bank, approach
Attend massive Independence day party

Tuesday

Work out core
Attend MASSIVE Independence day party

Wednesday

Sleep off hangover
Work out legs
Work

Thursday

Rest Day (workout)
Internship 10-330
Help parents with house project 330-7
Night game 9-2~

Friday

Biceps and shoulders
Work
Night game clockout-2

Saturday

Triceps and chest
Day game at Mall 2-5
Night game 9-2

Sunday

Legs
Workout
Update weekly plan

Workout Progress

Biceps / Back
-Pull Down Max 150
-Pull Up 4 sets of 8 reps
-Row Max of 62.5/130
-Bicep Iso Max 80

Triceps
-Tricep Iso 6 Reps of 85 (final set)

Chest
-Chest Press 4 reps of 145 (final)
-Push ups Max 36

Legs
-Squat 6 reps of 185 (final)
-Quad Iso 3 sets 12 reps of 130
-Back leg (lol fuck) 3 sets 12 reps of 130
-Calves 2 sets 20 reps of 190

Core
-Obliques 4 sets 20 reps of 140
-Russian Twists 4 sets 20 reps of 20
-Leg raise 4 sets 20 reps

Focusing on higher weight less reps next week in areas I didnt max last week. Drink water before workout, load up on calories post workout, then small meal 6-7 hours later.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
LR: Happy 4th of July

Monday I didn't have time to approach or even attend to my errands other than working out. The party started early and I got there around 4.

My high school buddies and I roll into the frat party and play some games, make some chit chat, but the whole vibe is overall laid back. No ones going crazy quite yet. I catch up with the girls we hung out with during HS, and as usual all but a couple of them are pretty boring to talk with. We all are dishing out the friend zone.

I'm chatting with a lot of old friends, admittedly kind of bored with the frat dudes, but still in a decent mood. I accidentally get scraped by a twig when I'm grabbing a beer, and start bleeding. I find toilet paper and bandaids and there's 5 dudes that took a ski trip to the bathroom, and offer me a bump. I did not say no.

Moments after I'm back with my friends, and now everyone's trying to leave to a bar. I'm down, but right when I start to leave 3 blondes, 1 hot, 2 cute approach me. They all know me from a restaurant I used to work at and are all excited and asking me about it. It's something that's happened to me before, and their interest is amplified since I'm at a top tiers frat. Social proof.

When I had their table they did this thing where they wanted me to compare her to her ex's new bf, and while I told them that should be the last of her worries and not to compare herself, noted that yes she was cuter and had prettier eyes, a genuine compliment.

They shoot vodka in my mouth and I tell them to join us at the bar. They're down but don't wanna leave yet, and one of the cute ones seems pretty interested in me so I get her number. After I got it a dude I know came up to me and as we talked she slowly drifted away. Never do this. It shows her you're not even that interested.

We go to the bar and do our thing. When I'm walking out to leave the blondes walk in and grab me again. We talk and it turns out I'm actually decent friends with the hot ones new boyfriend. She "introduces me" and brings up what I said about her at work. Obviously using me for attention for her bf. I accept it and say "yea, I said you had much prettier eyes" and she goes " :) ... no! That's not all you said!" And I give her that really? Smiling face until she breaks frame. I smile at her boyfriend and his eyes understand.

I leave to my apt and we regroup before heading to another party. We get there, its obviously almost over. There's about 10 people sitting on a roof, that's it. I get up there, dap up the host, and see a girl I recognize.

A cute redhead that went to my high school. We ran track together but never spoke. Last month she came in with her boyfriend to my workplace and I had their table. I was flirty with the whole table, guys and girls alike, and remember IOI's from her. I don't know her name, though.. just the boyfriends since we were somewhat close from track.

I immediately sit next to her. She seems tipsy and is flirting with me. Not exact but:
Her: Hueman! Do you remember me from [restaurant]??
Me: Of course! It was a good time serving you and [boyfriend]
Her: You were a good waiter! We had such a good time :)
Me: Thanks. I actually don't work there anymore
Her: *touches my arm, turns head* Noooo! Why?? :)
Me: *touches her arm* Not my style anymore (;
Her: Toooo baaad
Me: Do you and your boyfriend still go there? (One way I screen for boyfriends in social circle)
Her: Well, [boyfriend] isn't my boyfriend anymore

We're sitting very close at this point, and have slowly been schooching towards each other.

Me: Oh. Well, lucky you *bedroom eyes*
Her: Hmm, lucky you *bedroom eyes*

Its on!

Can't really remember right after that, but then the universe hits me with a god send, her friends walk out and yell goodbye to her from the yard.

Her: Oh, and there goes my friends
Me: Those were your friends?
Her: Yea that's them
Me: Cool, you should stay here.
Her: I should?
Me: Yea we can get to know each other better. Chill here with me.
Her: Hmmmm, okay.

*We look into each other's eyes for about 5 seconds*

Me: *grabs arm* let's go inside *talking in her ear*
Her: Why? We're already out here
Me: *talk closer to her ear, her hair is on my lips* We'll get to know each other better inside *put hand on her keg* lets go.
Her: I don't know if we should
Me: *backs off completely, slowly, looks slightly up in air* yea, maybe we shouldn't :)
Her: You don't want to?
Me: *slightly turns head* It might not be the best idea :)
Her: Well... okay I'll go inside with you.
Me: *fully turns, takes hand* Okay... let's go.

We stand up, I take her hand, and we crawl through the window. All my dudes are staring. We go in, and stop at a wall a few rooms down, and I put my hands on her waist and pull her into me. She tries to kiss me and I don't let her, over some drunken flirty banter I move her upstairs. I try and pull her into one of the rooms while she repeatedly asks me where I live. I try to get her in the room and she says no. I say "you want to see my house, don't you?". And she said yes. I tell her okay, we can go to my house, but we should just hang out in the room to our right. She leans into me and I'm half hard. She manages to get her lips on mine but I don't engage. "Look what you did" I say to her, referring to my chub.

After this we agree to go to my house and start walking. Right on the way out she says somewhat loudly (she was saying this to make it look like me doing all this, even though she's the one coming onto me for the most part) "I have no idea where you're taking me!" so everyone on the roof could hear lol.

On the way back she shit tests me saying that I'm only moderately interested in her, and she's only moderately interested in me, as we walk to my house lol. A growing concern of mine is she's not walking as straight as she was when we started walking, like whatever booze she had in her is starting to hit her. Hooking up with a chick who's smashed is fucked up. I decide I'll make a judgement on how drunk she is once we're at my apartment, and fuck her in the morning if things feel off.

She keep saying she doesn't want me to leave her in the morning for the festivities the next day. I had to tell her repeatedly that we would take things one step at a time, that we're not even to my place yet. It was about a 10 minute walk till we're finally there, and I've shut down all her attempts to make out and/or rationalize not coming.

Oh yea and I didn't know her name, and she called me out. I played it cool and told her she doesn't know mine (even though she did) and deflected and ignored to the best of my abilities until she told me what it was lol.

We step in, she takes her shoes off, and we get some water. The moment I put my glass down she starts making out with me. We go uptstairs and she gets right into bed. The way she's laying down tells me she's really drunk. At this point I'm thinking I have to wait until tomorrow morning - I don't feel right about this.

I lay down with her and we're making out, and then I find a way to respect my morals: Whiskey dick! The little man was looking pretty sad, even if I wasn't feeling she was too drunk, I was lol.

She's pretty disappointed lol. "Just fuck me!", "Come ooon I want to fuck! Stop being boring!" and shit like that. I tell her to go to bed, and say some very explicit shit about how I'm gonna wake her up with my hard cock.

I can't sleep, and a 3-4 hours later, I do exactly that. She shifted in bed and wasn't asleep anymore. From behind I move my dick on her ass and grind, while slowly feeling up her body and kiss her neck and ears. She's moaning and we're both getting very aroused. She has a fine body. Thin, good ass, plump tits. I start dirty talking her and she starts whispering "fuck me".

I enter her like this, pull out, put on a condom, and go to town in adapted missionary for only like 3 minutes. I hadn't busted this fast in so long lol, her hips were too much for my excitement. I said " first ones for me second ones for you (; ". The second time we fuck is awesome, I go in adapted for like 15, doggy with clit stimulation for like 10, and finish with cowgirl and me slapping and ravishingly her ass.

Turns out we're practically neighbors :)

Fun time, glad we both enjoyed ourselves sober even though the pull itself was in drunkenness.

Hueman

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Tuesday--> Missed SO much opportunity because I failed to ditch my core group of friends and party hop. smh

Wednesday --> Too hungover / tired, drank water and went to work like all day

Thursday --> Interned, then sat around all day. Was still recovering mentally from Tuesday tbh. Did convince myself to go out though.

I get to the bar around 10:30. First I posted up, and waited for some friends to show up. They do, and I had been scouting since then. 4 groups of cute-hot girls.

The first clearly is with a boyfriend, the 2nd is a duo of two girls. Really should have approached these two. They looked all relaxed and flirty at first, but I never approached and saw them leave flustered. 3rd is a pack of like 6 girls, anxiety got the best of me. The last is one hot girl, and right when I went to approach she gets grabbed by her boyfriend.

There was also two girls who sat down to wait for their turn for pool, and one looked kind of cute. I went up and said, "came here just to see us play huh?" and it didn't land well. Pretty douchey actually. Also the cute one turned out to have a glass eye, so, not a big deal.

Eventually I'm talking with a couple of dudes, one black dude is talking to me about how because he's not in a frat he can't get girls without trying super hard and I'm calling bullshit since I've seen both sides. My friend introduces me to a big girl who seems chill.

Then a short, cute blonde who's friends with her come up. I intentionally ignore her at first and then introduce myself and hold onto her hand. I quickly screen for boyfriend and proceed to deep dive about how she ended up working as a photographer at a modeling agency. I decide to move her after a bit but when I take her hand and sit down she says she's been sitting all day and won't. Her face says yellow light. I ignore and talk some more. Eventually I propose coffee, she's down but then hits me with how busy her schedule is. I laugh and say "busy busy, let's do Sunday afternoon" and she says it'd have to be at like 10:00 AM and it feels more like 'I'll give him excuses until he gives up' then it does legitimate excuses. I laugh and say we'll see then walk off to buy myself a drink.

When I come back there's like 3 dudes talking with the group I was with, 2 to her. I can't get next to her again, and put my hand one guy saying, " 'cuse me bruddah, tryna sit down" and he looks at my condescendingly, then looks at her asking "What, is this your boyfriend?" with a smirk and laugh. I say, "yea we just got engaged actually" and then turn to my friend to talk. Unsuccessful redirection of getting tooled.

I talk with my friend about shit until they leave, as I had a sense they would. They do and I sit next to the girl and get her number, but she's a dim yellow light. I'm aloof and eventually leave and go home, then text her about an hour later my name and to save my number. She never answered. Next.

Friday

I had work and did my best to game a girl who's table I sat. Logistics were fucked, but she seemed like she wanted to meet someone that day and extroverted. All alone, getting margaritas and talking to me warmly while I serve her? Probably thirsty. I chatted with her about her plans for the day, but didn't move forward. Should have said, "So you'll just be out an about with yourself?" "Yea!" "Let me join you when I'm off, no need to ride solo :) " or something.

When I get off I'm crazy tired and take a nap. I had been texting the girl from my last LR and she comes over for wine. She's weirder than I remember - probably from the booze and candy I had that day. I wake up like 5 min till our date and scramble to clean my house. We Netflix and chill, fuck, Netflix, fuck, get more wine, dinner, fuck, and she stays the night. I didn't want her to, really, but we both wanted to fuck again and I wasn't ready - too tired. I wake up again, we fuck, and then she literally sits and waits for me to wake up again to fuck for 3 hours. Lol ironic, considering what I did because I couldn't sleep wasn't at all dissimilar. But... after hanging out with someone for.. 14 hours? I was ready for her to leave. Yeesh. Good sex though - I love girls on the pill.

I had a chance to go out with my friends to some bar their parents rented out, but decided to stay in and have sexy time instead. Not something I would have done last year.

Saturday

Slept a lot, then hit work. Gotta make a move on my coworker soon - attraction may start to fade and I've made my choice on who it's gonna be. Always be moving things forward.

Got off at midnight and hit up my buddy who's only in town for a bit longer. Go to the bar and my dudes are with their girlfriends, drunk and loving their own nonsense. Funny to watch for a little bit but tbh it's getting old. I talk with my dudes older brother for about half and hour before people start to dissipate.

I get a call from my excoworker (threesome girl) and she immediately hands the phone to her friend who is flirting with me hard - she just got back from Spain and has heard so much about me (we've never met). They want to meet me at the club, like right fuckin now.

I start walking over and remember this bar that my coworkers always go to and rave about. I see it and stop inside. Pretty divey. I stand next to a cute but chubby girl at the bar and order myself a shot. There's two drunk dudes behind the bar taking a picture of them with a trophy and I go, "Are we supposed to know what the fuck they're doing? :) " and she laughs and is immediately showing IOI's. The guy next to me seems to have taken offense to this, and goes "It looks like they're taking a picture with their trophy" in a stern voice. K, bud. Calm down. I glance at him then turn back to the girl.

I introduce myself, we chat about what drinks we're getting and I ask her if she's a regular here, all my coworkers are. She is, and it seems that many people in the restaurant biz fuck with this place. Turns out her old coworker went to my highschool. The girl is a total bitch (from my hs) so I make some sarcastic joke about how nice she is. She's giggling and showing more IOI's, and mentions something about her friends. At that point I had a decision to go see if her friends were hotter than her, and chill with them / pull one of them, or go to what I saw as a for sure thing with the other girls and meet them at the club. I get her number and chose the club.

I get there and immediately pull the hot one away, things are looking very good and she's got her hands on me letting me lead. Doesn't seem drunk either. Then my coworker (who's pretty tossed) gets lost with a guy, the hot one bails. My attraction wasn't regained after that. Then from the high energy of the club, I have to periodically sit there, leave, have them come to me, dance, laugh, and come back to them (in no particular order) while 3 groups of guys try to out-attract these girls to them. Chasing, hard. I just do my thing, and eventually make an effort on the hot one. Her bubble is above level 9000 at this point and she's seemingly in auto reject.

I bail, what a waste of time. If you're gonna call me all flirty to hang out, well bitch, I expect to hang out. Not be extra fuel for your ego with these guys you're not going home with lol.

I'm waiting outside the club - I was gonna catch the girls as they walked out, or maybe cold approach a girl that caught my eye. That hot one was like top 3 girls I saw out that night. As I'm posted up, I see my excoworker going home with a guy she met. "Haha, have fun with the pipe (;" I think to myself. I'm not all that attracted to her (if she lost 10 pounds then I might be), it's more just the 3some proposal that enthralls me about her. I may have a party this week and invite their whole group, then take my pick between Spain and Lips - or more. I obviously am not good enough with club game to pull these girls away from such a high energy, competitive environment yet.

I'm posted up outside the bar and a girl from my highschool (she's in counseling, ex boyfriend in jail, has been to rehab, labeled as a basket case... while I don't see her this way as the total of her identity, I know I have to been careful around her) comes up to me and says some shit while sliding her hand from my chest to the top of my crotch, super obvious. I ask her if she has a cigarette. She runs off to her friend, grabs her, and then grabs me and we go to smoke near some alley/parking lot. Her friend starts taking a piss between the dumpsters, while multiple groups of girls band together in a wall to let her get away with it, then all go their separate ways. Lol, what sisterhood.

We smoke a cig and chat and she keeps touching me. She doesn't seem very drunk, and I'm thinking in my head "this girl is known as crazy. I've seen her do crazy shit. She's super sexually open.. do I fuck her? She's obviously down, but..." and then this possibly homeless guy comes up and starts talking to us wanting a cig. They start talking, I'm not really enjoying the conversation so I back up to a wall and smoke my cig, kinda in my thoughts and watching them.

The dude is asking her for help / advice and being vulnerable. She's being really nice and compassionate and I think "wow, that's pretty cool of her to be so helpful" and this goes on a minute or two. Then he starts holding her arms by the elbows. At first I think its a heart to heart, but then I sense her being uncomfortable. Soon after I go up and say, "hey, ******, let's get out of here", and grab her arm. She immediately takes both hands wrapped around mine going "thank you thank you thank you thank you" and explains how she was getting really nervous with this guy and thought I had left.

We sit down and shes leaning into me, saying how I saved her and starts getting really touchy with me, and then we stare in eachother eyes and kiss. I pull off. She goes "Oh, I ..." and then I kiss her. We keep talking and she kisses me again. Then some guy comes over, also homeless (we're near an alley) and asks me for advice.

I take my arm around her and she snugs into me right quick, and tell him where to go very calmly. When he leaves she starts making out with me. I pull off and she invites me home. I'm getting kind of turned on and have to think for a sec, then decide I have to get up early for an impromptu job my dad hooked me up with, I shouldn't. She calls an uber and I direct him where to take me (my house), we exchange numbers and I leave. She's texted me 3 times since.

Her: Hi (2:58 am)
Her: Thank you for tonight (5:18 am)
Her: Hi (2:01 pm)
Me: hey wassup ****** (4:04 pm)

Weird.

I don't think I'll fuck her. Her friends are hotter, so hopefully this will amount to an interesting scenario or a score with one of them. I definitely think she'll be inviting me out soon where I'll put my toes in the water of their social circle.

Sunday

I had to work for a good amount today, and then my logistics were annoying when I meant to go approach at the mall. Had to get lunch, then worked out while I waited for a time-dependent chore, then had to do that, and finally got home tired as shit.

I did force myself to approach at the grocery store though. Not good.

I walk in and start getting groceries at this organic market, fairly small place. I see a girl I want to approach, she looks stressed on the phone. I try and not look creepy while I wait for her to hang up so I can open.

Then I see a hipster looking girl, but couldn't smoothly get around to her without losing her. She fucking vanished lol.

I see the 1st girl now in the line, and she smiled at me. Why the fuck do you have to be in line? I didn't just want to go up and talk to her. I didn't because there was like 6 people working, doing their grocery shit, yada yada I'm a pussy. Excuses.

I poke my head around to another area and see a girl in sports gear looking at yogurt. I slowly move over to her, then see her going for something way in the back.

Me: Scroungin for the fresh stuff, huh?
Her: Hmm?
Me: You're getting the new stuff in the back, I don't blame ya.
Her: Oh, well this one's all like this *shows fucked up yogurt thing*
Me: Ah gotcha
Her: It's my favorite, so you know *not looking at me*
Me: What is it? (What are you doing?)
Her: Honey
Me: Ah nice.
Her: *stands up*
Me: *points to her headband* I like your headband (what a compliment!)
Her: *blank stare, leaves*
Me: *laughing breath through nose* :)

Yeah, rough.

Could have complimented her rather than asking about yogurt, and the headband was cool because it matched her shirt and pants in a nice blend that compliments both. <-- that sounds a lot fucking better than, "I like your headband"

There was no one else that I saw attractive enough in the store, so I left.

I'll hit up Kroger next time, more people, less vicinity.

Badoo

Cute 18
Me: hello September :) how's Badoo world treating you?
Her: Lol it's treating me wdll
Me: well you did just match with me after all ;p I can't really complain either. you a fan of coffee?
Her: I LOVE COFFEE
Me: nice, I'm not really a fan of getting to know each other over text. we ought to grab a cup sometime :)
Her: Sure :)
Her: Add me on snap *********
Me: sure, once I'm sure you're not crazy I'll get you number ;p *adds her* 15 minutes later, *snaps her*
Her: Give me ur snap

could have closed that a lot better... hopefully she opens it and just snaps me back

Latina
Me: hola mamacita como estas? ;p
Her: Hola :) bien bien gracias y tu
Me: mas o menos, per no hablo espanol mucho jaja
Me: no estudie despues colegio *embarrassed smiling emoji* te hablas ingles?
Her: Hahahhha pero hablas bien
Her: I can speak English but I'm not speak well (oh really)
Me: haha no, no estudiaba mucho en mis clases de espanol
Me: you don't seem terrible senorita, do you like tequila?
Her: Lol pero escribes bien :)
Her: yes :)
Me: we should grab a drink sometime :) es me favorite
Her: Mm ok good
Her: eso es Bueno :)
Me: great, what's your number? ;p
Her: *logs off*

Dunno, maybe she just went to bed.

Further.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Weekly Schedule 7/10/17 - 7/17/17

Workout Progress

Didn't stick to the work out plan. Next week I will. This week I upped my weight a lot in chest, tri, and squat. This is per set. If it's 4 or below it's a max out.

Chest Press: 4 reps 170
Fly: 6 reps 130
Tri Iso: 4 reps 95

Squat: 4 reps 225
Quads: 12 reps 130
Hamstrings: 12 reps 130
Leg Press: 10 reps 215

Also did a deck of cards workout and increased my burpees to 8 cards and below instead of 6.

Monday
Intern
Research Lab
Bicep & Back
Street Approach
Open Mic!!

Tuesday
Intern
Chest and Triceps
Read Philosophy
Night game

Wednesday
Intern
Legs
Work
Grab a drink with coworkers

Thursday
Intern
Core
Read Philosophy
Either: throw party / night game

Friday
Workout Bicep & Shoulders
Mall Approach
Work
Rally Night game

Saturday
Rest Day
Read Philosophy
Mall Approach OR Day Game at City Bars (older venue)

Sunday
Workout Legs
Read Philosophy
Family
Grocery Store game

Less Theorizing. More Doing.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
FR: Older Redhead

Intermittent fasting can leave you exhausted, wow.

After a day of intern shit and research lab, I basically passed out at home. Tried to street approach and had one indirect interaction about the pouring rain, but it wasn't much.

I woke up, worked out, got a food deal at my place of work, then went to the open mic.
Not much of an open mic lol. I got there about an hour after it started, so I guess it's my fault, but I expected a better turn out.

Right when I walk in, I see a pretty red head sitting at the bar, giving the kind of indirect IOI's experienced women do. I sit right next to her.

Me: Hey, did the open mic already end?
Her: The what?
Me: Oh, :) there's an open mic on Mondays. I've never been but was trying to check it out
Her: OH I had no idea. I saw something going on over there but wasn't too sure.
Me: Yea my buddy and I might do one soon, wanted to see what it was about.

*bartender comes up, I get a drink*

Me: So you're here alone tonight?
Her: Yea
Me: That makes two of us.
Her: ********
Me: *takes hand* Hueman. What brought you out?
Her: Well I just got off work, *handhold subsides* and wanted a drink before I went home. Before a nightcap.
Me: I gotcha. Where do you work?
Her: The [restaurant] over in [town].
Me: Ooh I love that place, where?
Her: The one over in [town]
Me: (I can't hear her) *pulls closer, incidental touch* Which one?
Her: :) [town}
Me: (still can't hear her, fuck it) Never been. I've been to the one in [town]. So you like it there?
Her: Yea I've never had a better time working actually!
Me: What is it you do over there?
Her: I'm a bartender.

I ask her about other places she might have bartended, places she's lived, why she's in our city, where she's going, and eventually she asks me what I do and I tell her a bit about being a server. I assume she's decently older than me.

Me: I just started working there, actually. It's been interesting getting to know my coworkers - like a week into the job my boss, he's gay, openly starts talking about a pretty descriptive explanation of what he's gonna do to one of the servers in his promiscuous ways *she starts to subtlety show IOI's* (why did I not capitalize here??). Pretty interesting to say the least.
Her: *playing with hair* Oooh :)
Me: So do you have a little family with your coworkers or how is it?

things go bad from here because I wasn't sexual enough and didn't keep the conversation moving deeper

Her: Yeah I mean, there's a lot of new people, but we have our little clique for sure. I'd consider myself the vice president bar tender.
Me: Oooo cocky
Her: :)
Me: (you're an idiot, kinda weird question, and ultimately derailed you) So are most of those guys your age or is it pretty diverse?
Her: *pauses* Yea most of them are about my age, but some of the servers are younger.
Her: How old are you?
Me: *smirk* guess.
Her: *pauses* 23.
Me: Ha, no.. close.
Me: How old are you? (the vibe had slightly become negative at this point, and then I continued to feed the subject instead of transitioning or quickly settling and transitioning. Instead I deflect)
Her: 26. Wait, how old are you?
Me: You have to guess
Her: 21.
Me: Yea that's it
Her: *smiles, turns away, looks down* Oh my, go awaay.
Me: *laughs* Ohoho. Okay, maybe.
Me: And you thought I was 23, hmm?
Her: *looks back at me smiling*
Me: What made you assume that?
Her: I don't know, that's just what I assumed.
Me: Well, assumptions can get the best of us sometimes.
Her: You're pretty young *nose in the air kind of way*
Me: Ha, like that means shit. A coworker of mine is 30 and acts 17. (I'm qualifying here in a slightly bitter way, bad move)

Me: So you must know a thing or two then.
Her: Yes, yes I do.
Me: Okay. Teach me something.
Her: Haha, like what?
Me: *looks away, ponders* something from the army, let's hear it (forgot to mention she did 4 years in the army)
Her: Haha, nothing that I could show you here
Me: *pauses* well where's all this wisdom, ******? *busting your balls kind of smile*
Her: *laughs* [I can't remember what she said]

Then something or other about what each of us are supposed to know. I missed a sexual window where I could have said she knows how to fuck, and turned it into a completely sexual conversation, where none of that bullshit would have mattered. I was too timid in fear of being too direct.

Me: Okay, quiz me then.
Her: Haha, what??
Me: C'mon it'll be fun. I'll ask you if you know how to do something and you hit me back with yours.
Her: Okay, fine.

we do it, and it's a platonic "quiz" of 3 questions. it was kind of fun, but just not sexual when it should have been.

It was like.. "How to [insert skill or hobby]" where I could have started with a slightly sexual skill (unhook a bra with one hand or something / give a hickey), then a normal one (ride a bike, idk), then a more sexual skill (take someone's pants off without your hands / give a blow job / reverse cowgirl)

After we finish she asks for her tab. I asked her for coffee and she said goodbye and left.

I went to an arcade bar next to the place, because there was no one there that was hot. There was a group of 3 hot girls gossiping about guys and I should have opened, but I went to the bathroom to get a better angle and when I came back they were gone.

Kind of a rough night. I wasn't sexual enough. But, if I'm gonna have a meh night then I'd rather it be a Monday at a dive bar than on a Friday at a more popular one.

Hueman

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Tuesday

Finally submitted a protocol rough draft in my internship - months of work finally getting somewhere.

Went out with friends afterwards. 1st bar we went was rough, 2nd one was fun. I saw Lips there with all her girls and did my best to ignore them and use preselection. I did bump into Lips and just had a quick "hey, how are you?" in passing with a warm smile. I found out yesterday she was bugging to her friend about the whole thing since she flaked on me.

My exceptionally good looking friend was there and we had some fun with a random group of girls that approached him. When the girls were being silly and shit testing us we just looked at eachother and laughed, it was a great moment. Unfortunately the hot one's had boyfriends that were there and got all protective.

Wednesday

I got a new intern's number after realizing she was interested. Afterwards my mentor says to me "I'm assuming you got her number on a strictly professional basis, Hueman". lol yes sensai.

At work there was a table of chicks celebrating their friends 20th birthday. One of them was eye fucking me and I flirted with the table the whole time, then directly spoke to her after the meal while I was bussing. Right when they started to leave, I told her to wait and motioned her over. She came closer to the door and I said "Hey, I don't usually do this but I thought you were really cute. Are you single?" She gave me a big smile but said "No I have a boyfriend", I told her "Tell him I say hi" and gave a little kiss to the air. It was fun.

Thursday

My exceptionally good looking friend and I went out to bars. The one we went to was pretty lacking with girls - not one chick above a 7. Eventually a larger group of dudes I know came and I chatted some of them up, eventually bumping into a dude I met from pool. He told me he's meeting a girl at a bar, who has 3 girlfriends coming with, and to join. I thought it'd be fun and ditched my friends and went. This dude is nuts, fucking drunk drove us to the bar, popped two oxy's, and split a 40 with me while on the way there. He offered me some, but I said no thanks - not when I'm drinking.

Once we get there, the 1 girl shows up, with 3 gay dudes! Lol, like you gotta be kidding me man. I left to another bar by myself, approached two girls but couldn't hook (plus I was really drunk at this point and it was probably visibly clear).

When I left I saw some REALLY drunk girl walking on the wrong side of the street - and straight into some construction going on. I yelled to her to try and help her out and she looked at me then started running lol. Probably thought I was trying something. I just laughed and kept going my way.

Then I went to an older person bar, bumped into a pretty woman, tried to start a conversation, but she quickly told me to "go back to my friends". That should have been an indicator that I'm appearing and acting in a way that screams shitfaced, and it was probably best to just go home.

Instead I get to some other bar, and sit down next to the only hot girl there. I saw some dude chasing hard with her, while she was trying to have a conversation with her friend. After he left, I tried talking to her, but immediately realized how drunk I was and incapable of holding a good conversation.

Lesson? Don't get that drunk! Doesn't serve any purpose, and only brings negative consequences.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
FR: Mall Day Game

Friday

Work. Getting a better footing at being a sexual individual while being socially calibrated in the work place again.

Saturday (Day)

Just went and cold approached at the mall for a few hours. I realized how you really do have to just GO AND APPROACH or nothing will happen when it might have. Also, you must learn to deal with rejections one of two ways: 1). Their loss! 2) Laugh and move on, forget it even happened. Both times though, constructive criticism is needed.

1st Approach

I had been walking around for about 30 minutes and anxiety held me back from approaching, plus a lot of the girls just weren't hot enough. I see two honeys walking on the side walk (the mall is half out door half indoor, pretty cool place) and do a police hand stop. Unfortunately the girl who it was directed towards notices as there was a tree in between us.

Her: *confused look* wuh, I'm so confused
Me: Excuse me :)
Her: Oh, yea?
Me: I just wanted to tell you that I thought your friend was really fucking cute *looks at friend*
Her: Oh, umm, cool.
Her Friend: *turns away, starts walking again*
Me: What are you guys doing here today?
Her: Shopping
Me: Oh, what for?
Her: Some makeup *turns and starts walking*
Me: Well have fun guys!

Yep, pretty bad. That also hurt me for about another 30 minutes because of how cold they were.

2nd Approach

In a girls jewelry and clothing store. I poke around for a bit and see who's hot, then place myself next the hottest girl there as she's in the back of a decently big line. I'm looking at these little girly chests. She had said "oh sorry" as I walked over there to get out of my way.

Me: *lightly touches small of her back* 'cuse me
Her: Oh, excuse me (thinks I'm trying to get by)
Me: Quick question
Her: *turns, small smile* oh, yea?
Me: If I were getting this for my mom.. would it be too cliché?
Her: *examines box* Haha, yea, just a little too cliché.
Me: Haha yea I thought so... what would you say is less so?
Her: *looks at other boxes* This one!
Me: *examines box, chuckles* Not bad.
Me: What are you here for today?
Her: *turns body completely around and away from me* Just out n about
Me: Ah just some putzin
Her: *looks away* Yep.

Weird, maybe she didn't like how I was so indirect. She was totally engaged then went cold.

3rd Approach

Bookstore. I putz around, read some 50 shades (; and as I'm walking out see a cute girl and a really fat girl walk in. I was going to say fuck it, but a voice in my head said just fucking do it. I glance back and see them heading up the escalator. I slowly make my way over and find them in the Manga section. I used to read this shit when I was way younger so I look at some of the old books I was familiar with. I'm in the same aisle as the cutie, but can't think of an opener. She runs over to her friend to show her she found a book. I felt she would return, and she did.

Me: Excuse me
Her: Yea?
Me: Quick question. You're really cute by the way.
Her: Oh, thanks! :)
Me: So, I used to read a bunch of these, but when I talked to people that read manga now they told me I read all the shit series... you have any that you'd recommend?
Her: Oh, sure! *tells me about this series, light conversation on both ends*
Me: So what'd you come to do here today?
Her: Umm, well, *fat friend comes up* Julia, what do you think!
Me: *fascinated look, small smile*
Her: Sorry, I don't talk to people much
Me: Julia, hey. What's your name? *takes hand of cutie*
Her: [honestly can't remember] *clearly nervous
Me: Hueman. Well if you don't talk to people so much, we ought to grab coffee some time.
Her: OH, well, I'm 16.
Me: *surprised look* You're 16? Haha. I would not have guessed.
Her: Yea I'm pretty young
Me: Well, I'm still totally glad I talked to you. Have a great day guys.

It's legal where I am, but I'm not down. I felt very confident after this.

4th approach

I saw a older looking red head outside of Macy's. She stops before she comes in.
Me: Hi there
Her: Oh, hey.
Me: I just saw you walking there an thought you were really cute.
Her: *smiles* Oh, thanks.
Me: Are you single?
Her: Yea, I am.
Me: Great :)
Her: Wait, how old are you? You look younger.
Me: Guess :)
Her: 22?
Me: Ha, no. That's close.
Her: *pause* 21?
Me: Yea that's it.
Her: Oh, well I'm 30.
Me: Oh cool.
Her: You don't care that I'm 10 years older than you?
Me: I don't see why it'd make all that much of a difference
Her: :) Wow okay.

We talked about what we did, turns out we're in a very similar neighborhood, she's a nanny, has 1 kid, and a sister my age at the same school as me. I got her number and left her on her way. Probably could have instadated. However, after I approached she wasn't as hot as I expected - about a 6. I may or may not text her. Probably should just for experience, I guess.

5th approach

I complimented this black chick with awesome hair but when she turned around her face didn't do it for me.

6th approach

Girl looking at clothes. Blonde - 7.
Me: Hi there
Her: Hey *weird face*
Me: I just saw you standing there and thought you were pretty cute. Couldn't not come up to you
Her: *weird face* :) Oh thanks.
Her: Kayli
Me: *takes hand* Hueman
Her: Nice to meet you.
Me: What you doing here today?
Her: Just shopping for clothes.
Me: Are you single?
Her: *more serious, but entertained face* No. I'm not.
Me: So you have a boyfriend
Her: Yes.
Me: Perfect :) You're not married.
Her: No, not married. But I'm very loyal
Me: Okay haha. *touches small of back* Have a good day Kayli.
Her: Yep

I think my question progression is probably a little wack. I'm definitely doing that again though. That was fun. I laughed my ass off after the last one.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
FR: Polarizing Extraversion

Direct day game is king. I was so energized and extraverted the rest of the day. Actually, I was too extraverted. I got thrown out of a club by a dude who's tight with the bouncers and lost my key ring :p not good.

I began my adventure by hitting up a group of dudes who I've been partying with since I met them. Just some drinkin buddies. Right when I get there the dude I'm tight with feels sick and bails. So, I'm there with two girls, and 5 dudes who don't know me, and I don't know them, all that well. I talked to the girls the most, and befriended the guys. I had IOI's from this really hot power lifter, but her boyfriend was there and continuously kept her in check. Plus, he's a good guy. Sometimes he would give me power over the situation by allowing me to insert myself in the convo. I appreciated that.

We head off to some bar and its PACKED. I go in and start talking to the girl next to me at the bar, but after getting a closer look she's got pretty weird lips so I throw another guy I'm with at her and allow him to take over.

Eventually we get a seat at a table as 4 girls are leaving. I chat one of them up and get IOI's, and she tells me she'll still be at the bar, that they're just leaving the table. aka come find me.

Then I go over to the highest population of girls at the bar (the ratio, btw, was insanely good. I'll be back) and it's so crowded you can't move. I chat up the girl next to me and suddenly this hot girl I know from high school starts chatting me up. She used to fuck one of my natural friends.

I flirt with her and have her get me a drink and a shot lol. We made a bet about who would get drinks first, and she won, yet she still got me the drinks lol. I chatted up some girl next to me about people watching about how people's eyes react when the bartender gets close. She couldn't really hear me but got super excited by me talking to her. I also talked to my highschool friends sorority sister for a bit but she was cold.

I get my drinks and return to my table. I noticed how even though I wasn't that reactive in the conversation, nearly everything I said got a large reaction or put sway into the movement of the situation / topic. I didn't feel I was Rogue King, although I certainly had influence over these new friends I had made.

Things get fuzzy after this.

I make it over to another bar on a rooftop, and run into about 3 groups of people I know. They all come up to me at once. I just posted in General about this. Hopefully someone can bring light to that situation.

I mingle and flirt around, talking to many people. I remember one instance of a guy that wouldn't talk to me before wanting my attention because I was talking to the girls he wanted to fuck, and one of them was drunkedly falling on me. lol, fuck you dude, that's very beta behavior. Like I said things were very fuzzy at this point.

Then I left with a different group that I had started with, some old friends from highschool and head to a different bar.

Some girl I had met about a month ago comes up to me and introduces her friend with IOI's as we're sitting down at the bar. Don't remember the conversation at all. I didn't capitalize, I know that.

Then there's a little piece of my memory of talking to a larger group of girls at the bar, and then another instance of me talking with a girl that I had cold approached their group on a trivia night, but she was being a bitch.

Finally I get to the club. I remember absolutely nothing, other than getting kicked out for talking to some guys girlfriend.

Apparently I walked home, called an Uber to Venezuela's, convinced her to pool hop with me and try to fuck in the pool, and she got in and started shivering so it was short lived. We made it back to her place and she was too tired to fuck, we fucked in the morning, she fed me and drove me home. My keys are gone so I had to break into my house. Now I'm sitting here, unable to drive or lock my place up... FUCK.

What a night.

I also woke up with some girls number who I have no recollection of talking to. Looked her up on facebook, she's cute. Just shot her a text.

Aaaand that's how she goes.

Lesson? Don't get that drunk! Doesn't serve any purpose, and only brings negative consequences.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Weekly update 7/16/2017

Going to add a weekly goal, and a daily goal when appropriate.

I was shitty with my lifting this week. I maxed at 190 for chest press, and 105 for triceps, but that's the only important. I skipped multiple days, and had a few maintenance work outs, but was not committed. Not allowing that this week.

However, my car is in the shop for a few days, so I'll be unable to go to my gym, I'll have to adapt my workout to home.

Weekly goal: be self reliant when out. If in a scenario where you see a girl you want to approach, or things are going well with a girl you approached, leave your friends. Fuck em.

Monday

Do full body maintenance workout (deck of cards) TWICE. Gonna suck dick, but let's do it.
No access to car, no access to internship. Instead go to the library to continue research and send it in an email.
Street Approach since I'll be working everywhere

Tuesday

Same as Monday but focus on legs for workout.
May or may not have a date with Lips

Wednesday
Cofaciliate at other internship - meet with female intern for plan (probably best I don't pursue anything with her for conflict of interests)
Find a way to gym (car pool with lifting buddy) Biceps & Shoulders
Go to karaoke night at local bar --> limit yourself to 3 drinks MAX.

Thursday
Speak with mentor about behavioral specialist position at other internship
Find a way to gym if still without vehicle Chest and Tri
Go to the bar you went to on Saturday

Friday
Mall game
Legs
Birthday party

Saturday
Mall game
Core
Work

Sunday
Rest
Read
Work

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Exercises Update

Leg Press: 310 - 8 reps
Quads: 155 - 8 reps
Hamstring: 155 - 8 reps

Pulldown: 90 each arm - 5 reps (talked to instructor and he gave me wrist exercises since its my wrists and fingers giving out, not my biceps or back)
Row: 75 each arm - 6 reps

Obliques: 155 - 20 reps on 4th set

Was still lazy this week, which I'm finding to be a direct result of blacking out the Saturday before then that leading into the week.

Monday

I did practically nothing all day. Lots of sleep.

Tuesday

Almost the same as Monday but I worked out and got roped in (aka I convinced myself) to go out with those drinking buddies. The night did not feel right at all. It felt forced, I barely approached and didn't have much fun.

Lips ghosted me. She's so hot, but after enough interactions she's clearly insecure about her appearance. When a girl gets so much attention I guess it makes sense that she'd be worried about upkeep. Plus if you're ego is fueled by attention that because a cyclic operation, like many others.

Wednesday

Didn't end up cofacilitating but did take part in an assessment, I've been assigned to a new client who I'll be following his progress. I got a ride back to my house from the new intern. Wow, did I kick ass the first day I met her, the impression I left was very clear. She even told me "I could tell that you're not a boring person" on the way back.

Ended up picking up a shift, which unfortunately made me miss a drink with that short chick. Since it's been such as hassle I gave her a ball in your court text and she didn't answer.. dang. Might have been bad news though, she told me in a text that she was going to court ordered drug counseling. Not trying to be judgemental as that could have come about in a number of ways, but that's definitely a red flag.

At work I had a really fun interaction with a table who had given me IOI's before. When I went up to them they recognized me and were all like "Oh its you!" and I knew it was gonna be fun the rest of the time. I chased framed them as my stalkers, then qualified them "How's my favorite table?" when I was checking on them, then chase framed again with something.. but the zinger, inspired by TwoRocky (username is now Fuck This) was this in total confidence:

Me: Hey ladies, I'm about to have a 12 top, you guys look like your finished.. do you need anything else?
Them: No we're all good :)
Me: Gotcha. So should I get your number now or on the check?
Hot One: What??
Me: Should I get your number now or did you plan on writing it on the check?
Them: *burst out laughing and embarrassed*
Hot One: That.. was really good
Other: She has a boyfriend!
Me: Oh, he would LOVE me
Hot One: *giggling and smiling*
Me: *smirks, takes plates*

I get the check

Me: So, you're not married?
Them: *burst out laughing again*

That was that, I was really surprised I didn't get her number! Either way it was totally fun the whole time.

After that I went to a local dive bar with my coworkers. I.. don't feel like I'm in yet. Not that I really have a burning desire to be, but they are my coworkers. They have this tight knit group, but most all they do is bitch about being a server / bartender which to me... is kind of a boring conversation topic. Idk, maybe we'll warm up to each other.

Thursday

I was a poor communicator with my ride to my internship - had to bail. Not cool on my part.
Did my maintenance workout, then this natural hit me up to go out. Thank fuck, I also got invited with the dudes from Tuesday and just didn't want to hang with them. Even if I said fuck it and went out alone, they go to the bars I go to and I would have run into them.

Anyway.. the dude picks me up and we go to some bar in his town. We're approached by this sorority girl from my old town, she's kind of always been into me and is clearly into him. We make loose plans to meet up later for her sister's birthday.

We eventually go to this other bar that I had planned on and it's packed with girls. I approach two at the bar but they got carried away, then when we went to buy some dollar shots we opened a 6 pack of girls who were all flirty with him. I should mention this guy is ripped, not bad looking, and has good posture. He's a playful dude so IMO a natural. After spending time with him I notice he doesn't see some of the things I see, but he's still got a major advantage with his fundamentals - and thus natural experience with women.

Things are a little fuzzy around here but I approached a pretty black girl and her friend, then he immediately tagged along and within seconds we're hooked and wingmanning eachother. He got in a fight and is showing them pictures of the initial battle scars, which.. they're fucking disgusting - idk why he'd show these off. They were already visibly turned on by him mentioning he was in a fight period lol, need not get so detailed. They wanted to go to some other bar and against my typical judgment we comply.

At this point the game is more of me deep diving the black girl while my buddy is playful and braggadocios.. which pretty much indicated to me that our styles don't click super great.

Once we got to the bar I run into some high school friends who are with some really hot girls, and I approach a few and chit chat before getting pulled back to my buddy who was with the two girls. Good preselection, no doubt. Don't really remember what made us leave but before I know it we're at a club.

I fuck up here. One second I'm with them, the next I realize I lost my dad's credit card I had used to go grocery shopping that day (I'm very fortunate he let's me do this sometimes - making me feel like even more of a punk). I immediately drop everything and leave to call him and tell him to cancel it. He's obviously pissed. I felt like a total shit head and went home.

Friday

I wallowed in self hate then went into work. By the end of the day I had talked with my parents over the phone, and restored my psyche. It was my coworkers birthday, so we all went out and got him some drinks. I had fun for the most part, but I quickly picked up that this coworker in particular is not the most popular of the establishment, at least not with the girls. He's a nice guy, just talks about himself 90% of the time.. which can definitely get annoying.

Saturday

Rather than mall game I felt I needed to spend some time with the family so I did that instead. Also worked out and killed it, putting up more weight than I ever had with legs. Not a max out though. I will mall game next week, I still remember how fun that was.

Luckily the birthday party was that night. I hit up my highschool buddy, we pregame at my house, then leave to the party. At the gas station we went to before the party (it was BYOB) we chatted up two drunk girls who were reupping their drink. They seemed interested, but weren't that good looking so I didn't feel the desire to number grab. I bumped into Lips on the way and said in a suuuper flirty voice "Ooh hello there!" and she gave me a big smile in passing. It smelled loud as fuck where she was, she had just walked out of a house with a couple other people.

We get to the birthday party at almost the same time as everyone else showed up. Immediately it turns into a huge flip cup game with like 20 people around the table, it was rowdy and fun. I talked to about 3 girls I hadn't met who were cute, but they would always flock back to the people (girls and guys) they showed up with. One weird interaction was this girl who said "if you need any of my information just ask *****" which.. I don't know what that meant. Is that a rejection? Was it a test or underhanded invitation to see if I'd push for information right there? Whatever it was I kind of brushed it off.

There was also a moment where I went up to two of the guys from that group of drinking buddies (two of the cooler dudes in the group, they actually have ambitions) while they were talking to these two field hockey players from a few weeks ago. The dude's face tensed up the moment I entered circle (like, uh oh, what do I do? kind of look). Perhaps my vibe was weird, or perhaps he was worried I'd do something out of his control to the interaction with the girls. If I remember correctly, these two (they're twins) were really liking what I was putting down the night I met them.. but I didn't even talk to them. It was just a quick convo before I moved on, probably no big deal as I'll see them again and be able to better assess it.

My friend from Thursday showed up and we throw drinks in his face and head to the bars. When I saw him I realized how drunk I was <--- that phrase just gave me deja vu from Hustler's Ambition, and a post I made from last week..

I opened like 3 girls but barely remember it, before I know it I'm at the club again. I booty called the crazy chick (yikes) and Venezuela who was sleeping. When I finally went down at my house, I woke up the next morning to a 3 am phone call from my coworker who I almost pulled a threesome with Lips with. She was by my house with her friends and they wanted to come in. A good sign. Alas, ya boy was out for the count.

Sunday

Work, hit the gym, and set up a date with the black chick. We'll be getting coffee this Wednesday (;

Okay, I've been thinking all week about this: I NEED to control my drinking. I made a pros and cons list of everything that heavy drinking (and drinking in general) brings into my life and the cons WAAAY outweigh the pros. Next time I go out, I'm saying in the mirror to myself, "you will not have more than X number of drinks". If I go out with someone I'm really close with (enough to tell them my concern) I'm going to say, "Yo dude, I know it's my responsibility for this, and it will be in the back of my head all night, but if you get the vibe or see me starting to accelerate my drinking, just nudge me in a way that lets me know I might be getting ahead of myself, I'd appreciate it." or something of that manner. This shit is getting reckless, and is a massive hindrance on my progression in numerous areas.

I've been thinking about what "my problem" is recently, and it mainly stems from anxiety of why I'm not "there' yet. It brought me to a realization that IT'S OKAY that I'm where I'm at right now. I'm going to improve. I've laid out how to improve, this website, other influences, books, my mediation, has shown me how to improve. I just need to take action, and a deep breath.

It's been a rough week since losing my keys followed by my dad's card though, that's for sure. I'm gonna stay on track with my plan and try to lower stress. Also, I'm not going out tomorrow. If I do later this week, lower, lower, lower my drinks. I need to remind myself, I go out to meet people and be social, not to get drunk. If I wanted to get drunk, I could call a friend and get shit faced in my apartment - but why the fuck would I want to do that? lol.

Onward and Upward

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Part of the reason I go out so often is I have X amount of people who like to go out on specific nights, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday. Last night I turned my friend down who asked me to go out to a popular Tuesday bar, and tonight I picked up a shift.

I noticed that I accidently named two girls Lips, because of, well, their DSL's. First lips is an adorable Persian shit tester, and that ship has sailed. The other one is my coworkers hot half Japanese half puertorican friend, who I think still might be a yellow flag if I play my cards right.

OR: Married Beta

I saw a sad site yesterday. This 40-50 y/o dude on a date with his wife and her friend. The moment I sat their table I could tell something was off in the wife's eyes. When I returned a few minutes later, the guy (who's balding pretty bad) is bent over in his seat, trying to hold his wife's hand. The wife is barely returning any grasp and looking away blankly.

Everytime I came back to their table, the wife was more and more disinterested and annoyed with the guy. By the end, the dude is bragging to the wife's friend as she scrabbles for single's to leave me a tip. He goes "well, I mean I usually only have 100 dollar bills in my wallet, but there's a slight chance" and proceeds to pay for the woman's tip. The wife just goes "ooooh" in a knowing, confirmation kind of way.

"Ooooh, wow, you really do place your self worth in your money, and not your character. How pathetic." Is more of what it said.

I felt bad for the guy, revamping his provider frame when he so desperately needs to act like an independent man. His wife was really hot, too.

I also deep dived my coworker by accident. She has depression and when she found out I facilitate group therapy started to open up to me, somewhere along the conversation she's talking about her old boyfriend she had a shitty experience with, and by the end of the shift she was touching my body. I'm not interested, this girl isn't that attractive and obviously carries some baggage. I'll be her friend, though.

My date flaked with these texts, I'm not worried though.
Me: hey, still good for later?
Her: Ugh I actually can't this week I have a biochem exam next Wednesday and need to focus but I'm totally down for something after that
Her: Sorry to bail :/
Me: no biggie, I'll make some other plans. best of luck :)
Higher chance of me moving it to drinks next week as a celebration

Got some girls number off Tinder, soon to get another off Badoo.

Will be going out tomorrow, possibly day game and go out Friday, definitely day game and go out Saturday. I will not black out this weekend. I can do this.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
On Wednesday I got mad IOI's from two girls who's table I had that were just visiting for the night. They were being really flirty and accepted most of my frames, and told me they were adventurous. Threesome immediately popped in my head. Right after that, I got quadruple sat and couldn't flirt with them more. I still busted the line, which bombed, and they gave me a sassy return and no number, just wrote on the bill that I was cute.

Approached two girls (interns) after my internship luncheon that go to my university, they were cute, but I never got the hooking point.

After some daily duties,

Lay report

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Friday
fast.

I ended up at the club with my buddies and these field hockey chicks. The smokeshow from the last time I partied with them was there, but it dynamic was so damn weird.

So, she lost her friends and was with just us guys, her friends went to a different bar to party with athlete guys. Some of the less cool guys in this particular group were just standing around her, while she danced, and looked like fucking rape vultures. I chatted her up and tried to move her but she wouldn't engage. Odd, it's like she just wanted to stand their and dance - but it didn't look like she was having fun.. but she didnt' want to leave either.

I got tired of whatever the fuck that was and went to approach elsewhere. Hit some hard rejections because I wasn't feeling very high energy and we're in a club, and then I run into a couple groups of people. One is my old research lab coworkers, and M (old fuckbuddy) is apparently there.

I go back to my friends, and am typing up a text to M. Since last semester, she stopped fucking me because she was boyfriend hunting. RIGHT before I hit send, M grabs me, and we start hitting it off.

They're with this gay dude, and I ask him what M's deal is (she's said to my face she wants to fuck me, but she just can't. He explained that "M wants a good guy, but she's into bad boys like you." AKA attainability.

So, I buy her a drink and give her attention, dance with her friends, flirt with the gay guy lol (he tried kissing me at one point, telling me he was so into me), and eventually invite her back for an after party at my house. She took it as an actual afterparty, so I ambiguously lied in a "what she doesn't know won't hurt her way". My rationalization is that it was the greater good.

Eventually I leave, go home, tidy up the house a bit, and in comes M and the gay dude. The gay dude is about to get an uber to pipe up some guy, and M stays after I do some convincing and being physical (holding her hands from behind, my dick on her ass, talking to her with my head turned, she's short). Once he leaves we almost instantly start hooking up and move into fucking.

Too put the icing on the attainability cake I made us breakfast and did some cuddling, which she loved. She saw other condoms lying around though, she knows we're not monogamous.

Saturday (morning)

After M left I got lunch with mother :)

I went shopping at the mall, missed a huge opportunity to approach a smokeshow, but because I hesitated it looked weird and I thereafter talked myself out of it.

Got my necklace de-tarnished, some threads, a new book, and sadly only made one real approach. Tbh, I only saw about 6 girls I wanted to approach. A lame excuse, I know.

The approach I did have went decent. It was only slightly non-platonic, and she had a boyfriend. For the first time though, we kept talking for like 6 minutes after I found out she was taken. She seemed really warm at the end, but I didn't try to number close. Lame.

Went to my old workplace and met some of my would-have-been coworkers while I ate and got a drink with a good friend (excoworker). This girl got THE CREEPIEST text from some dude. A guy, mutual friend, didn't know this girl.. and covertly got her number and texted her, jumped from talking about harry potter to what she wants in a relationship, got ghosted, AND THEN sent her a paragraph with this weird as romantic shit. We laughed (and cringed) very hard. If I could actually put the texts on here I would as an example of the absolute don't-do-this thing.
Did my daily shit, couldn't get above 2 reps with chest press, so time to lower a little bit for some higher reps on 175~ or so.

Went to a party with the field hockey team again. Hated the dynamic. The girls invited other athletes over and other than a few girls I couldn't compete. Even then they ultimately chose the guys in their regular social scene over a couple of my friends and I. However, I know they're attracted from the way the engagements would end. I might run into some attainability issues because I didn't feed their chase at all, later on, but I'm confident if the opportunity opens up I can work
Yikes.

Going out tonight with a few different people. (; Let's get 3 for 3 of nights I don't black out getting me some snatch.

EDIT: Oh yea, and when I was talking with the gay dude about M, some guy overhears the conversation and buts in.

His eyes were dialated, and his emotional overflow was obnoxious, as he preaches, "YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK MAN? WHO NEEDS WOMEN?? MEN DON'T NEED ANY OF THAT, BECAUSE THE FUCK YOU IN THE END ANYWAYS"

I listened for him about two seconds, then interjected, "Do you read red pill?"

He get's even more excited and starts preaching about how everyone needs to wake up to the truth, and I just say, I don't want to talk about his. He goes, "fine! go get bitches bro!" I said, thanks I will lol.

Too much of anything, is a bad thing, gentlemen.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Saturday (night)

Pregame with some high school friends, then go out to a bar, and shortly hop to another. The 2nd bar is vibing way more and a ton of kids we know are there. Didn't approach, just mingled, and hopped to another place.

There, my frat friends are there, and there's shots going round. I was mindful about pacing, I drink more with my hs friends than anybody and had to get waters with drinks, I could feel myself losing control.

Lots of mingling, basically, but not a lot of women out. Summer has that scene in a dead zone because everyone's moving in / moving out right now. It will change though.

I went to grab some food before I went home and started chatting up a girl in line. She's totally fucking with my vibe and invites me over to a table with 4 other girls. I sit down and the leader starts shit testing me. I play along, and actually become more attracted to the leader than the other girls at the table.

Eventually my food order came up so I got outta there. The girl I initially chatted up was being socially inept and showing me awkward IOI's. Huge turn off. Funny thing is, we matched on Tinder and she revived a fallen off convo between us today. So, she wants the D. Idk if I'll give it to her though. If she's that awkward normally, like not just cuz she was fucked up, I'm pretty hesitant.

Right before I walk in the house, it turns out a group of musicians I know moved in right next to me. So, we'll be partying a lot now lol. Made some friends, got a dudes number who gave me a trip to the ski resort (wink wink), got some IOI's from the women, all good stuff. I'm tired as shit today though. Time for coffee.

Work in an hour, but I'll get off early and hit up a coffee shop. Tryna network for my freestyle club now that schools a month away.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Weekley Update & Schedule 7/31/2017 - 8/6/2017

Pull down - 180 5 reps
Row - 75 6 reps
Pull Up - 5 reps

Chest Press - 190 2 reps
Tricep Iso - 110 2 reps

Squat - 240 6 reps
Bike - Hill, Level 18, 15 minutes

Reconnected with that ditzy blonde from earlier. Persistence really does make you stand out among men.
Her: Ohhh yeah hahaha okay and I'll have to see with my work schedule
Her: sorry I just don't have you saved in my contacts haha my bad lol
Her: it's just because most guys that I meet out don't stay in touch or anything lol
Me: ooo playa playa *cheesing emoji* *flirty skeptical emoji* is that so
Her: No I am not ha but that's just how it is you just don't find quality people at a bar often it's true

And now she's chasing me via text. She is a weirdo, though. Once we get a date set up I'll probably keep it to a one time thing.

Plan for this week

Monday

Internship
Workout Bicep and Back
Meet with a rapper and set up open mic dates / write a collab song
Write Monthly Summaries of Hustler's Ambition

Tuesday

Workout Legs
Internship
Get a haircut (but keep it long (; )
Work

Wednesday

Workout Chest & Tricep
Try to pick up work shift
Read Philosophy (gotta finish this book before you start the new one!!)

Thursday

Internship (and speak about taking part time position)
Workout Core
Go to rented out club? (got invited by a natural to go to bottle service at a club downtown, if they do it)

Friday

Workout Legs (bike)
Work

Saturday

Mall Game
Maintenance Workout
Work (or get it called off)
Possibly go out

Sunday
Rest Day
Read
Date with black chick from last week?