From lame ass to badass. My transformation

kristian

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tuesday 29 march 2016

I had a good date with Matilde yesterday. It was easy to create emotional comfort, and she told me things about herself she never tell anyone. A couple of times I even was turned on (I guess not masturbating/having sex the same day as the date is useful here). We were talking a lot, but every time I tried to make a move, like touching hands or resting my arm on her legs, she either did not respond or she moved away (in a smooth kind of way, that is).

I tried a couple of times, but couldn't get through, so I gave up, friendzoned her, and turned the conversation into a work meeting, since she also is an artist and is on her way to become known here in Oslo. At least I managed to make her a good friend and ally. I was fortunate enough to stumble across Chases article about female friends last night, and as opposed to before where I used to think “either sex or nothing” my mind is shifting into “if she has some other value to offer we can hang out”.

I guess carreer opportunities, like musical ones (since she is a singer), or from my work as a journalist here in Norway should be some of the reasons to become friends with a girl. I've been missing out on many good opportunities. Let's start to take some.

After my date I went out with my girlfriend to a party in town. I met Aurora (an old friend I've been flirting with the last year) there, she was very excited to see me. She even called me previously that evening and was happy to see me. I couldn't do anything of course, since I don't flirt a lot when my girl is there (we have an open relationship, but when we are together, we don't engage with other people and besides, this evening was ours only).

My girl went to talk with a male friend and I started dancing with Aurora. I was so horny I almost exploded. I did not get close to her, instead, we held our distance and gave each other a show here and there. When we locked eyes, the sexual tension was extremely strong. Later she had to go, it was a little awkward for her when she said goodbye to my girl (they met before and she knows about my openness). I wanted to see if she really was interested in something more than a friendship, so after I left the place, I sent her a message. She was stoked and wanted me at her place first coming friday to have some drinks. She recently got single too. And has never treated me that way before.
I danced a lot and had fun. I suddenly saw a cute, thick girl staring at me on the dancefloor. We had a lot of fun, laughed and had an instant connection. I started talking to her. She seemed interested and just before I tried to move her somewhere else her guy friend appeared out of nowhere and pulled her out. I just shrugged my shoulder, wished her a good night and continued dancing. I guess this is common in nighttime venues. And a reminder that I need to do more nightgame as well.

Today I might daygame a bit. Its fun, its exciting, and when my sosial muscles are warm enough, I almost always get good reactions and some results (like numbers and an occasional date.) Let's see what happens then :)

kristian

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Saturday 02. April 2016

I have been reliably opening new sets each time I am out. Some days I open one, other days I open five - six. I can see how much easier it is to approach. The nervousness is still there, so the uncertainty, but because of my new habit, I just don't need to open anyone if I don't want to.

I read about the value of having female friends. And since I know that we will only be friends, I can at least practice a lot of awesome stuff (chase frame, sex talk). I did this yesterday, and even being completely new at this, at least I am making progress. So the next thing I need to do is rehearsing being sexual whenever I am with my girl friends.

I had an amazing inteaction with a woman I meet a lot of weeks ago yesterday. She recognized me and was completely stoked to meet me and hang out with me. I did a good text game, but also realized that I might spend a little to much time responding when she agrees (I am sometimes to lazy). Now I need to start not spending more than 30 minutes to get her to say yes.

Other than that, I am happy my pre-opening tecnique is getting quite good. I dont spend a lot of time talking to girls if attraction is very strong. I either way deep dive a little just to be sure.

Tonight I need to spend some time alone. Theres a lot of things to think about.

kristian

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tuesday 05. April 2016

I had a date yesterday, and have already one (very probable) on sunday, so I am well over my quota of one weekly date. I can also see that I only need to approach a handful of times to get girls. They are all very cute, with vibrant personalities. I just need to be more of a lover type of dude, and I am already practicing this with my platonic girlfriends.

I am forward enough, and I am already seeing where my game needs to improve. (In texting, I should write “theres a place we can take a couple of glasses”. Love this line and it makes her expect to drink alcohol). Logistics are already handled in may. So its work, witch has to become my number one passion until I get it handled. The increments are only happening fast now, and I see how easy it can become once I put my mind to it. Life is starting to be fun.

kristian

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Sunday 10th april 2016

Today I wont masturbate or have sex before the date. I want to test out how it feels going out with a girl I find attractive almost exploding from the amount of testosterone. With Kaja (my first daygame lay) I think this was key. I knew how to move her forward, I was creative at finding seduction place, and my sex was legendary. So if I can be able to recreate some of the vibe (not the results, I am going for non-verbals mostly) and still move forward, I might see some results that are Kajaish. My goal for today is emotional contagion (sexual), some chase frame, and a lot of touch. I will continue doing this in my conversation and move things forward.

If she aint that receptive, I will still give it a try and move things forward. It can be that the girl is shy, so I cant give up, as I did on my last date. It is important to remind myself that I will do this for the experience it might give me, and not be attached to the results. I dont want to overthink things and become needy either.

So I went to a party last friday. It was fun talking to girls from extended social circle. They give me more of a chance, they listen to what I say and invest a bit. But they are also looking for mates so if I mess up somewhere they get bored and leave, something that is very much prevalent at nightgame. I wasn't having fun either, overthinking things. But at least I got some valuable lessons:

*I should always go for the move after 5 minues of conversation. Getting her to invest, not only conversationally, but by compliance is vital as well.

*I am good at creating sociall pressure. I love the pauses in between things I say. If she dont re-engage conversation, I might leave. That makes them start conversations if it goes a little stale.
*I forget using pregnant pauses. I should do this when they ask for things in the beginning of conversations. I should also use elite eye contact a bit more.

*Other than that, I could not move things forward as much. One things is handling with interruptions, guys just kept bumping into the conversation and I could not work through that. Next time, I should have better fundamentals, get more investment, move her somewhere else and isolate. If someone comes then, she will be fast at turning the conversation back to me, making it hard for interruptors to come into the conversation.

*Bitchy women is totally new to me. I should dive more there when the other things are more handled.

Another thing that I am realizing is that nightgame is something totally new to me. I will spend more time doing this the upcoming months.

kristian

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Monday 11th april 2016

“I can't do this, I am sorry. You're too pushy and I can't take it. I have to go”. I just sat there in a state of shock, not realizing what I did wrong. She told me she did not like the fact that I was touching her thighs, she says as she was putting on her jacket ready to leave. I realized that this situation was fucked up beyond any recognition so I at least I could get some valuable feedback on my game.

“I am a physical type of guy, if my touch ever insulted you, from the bottom of my heart, I am really sorry”. That did not help at all, and even after asking her for some directions (eg. when did you feel that I stepped out of line) she could not answer my question. So she left and I was sitting there, in front of a lot of people staring blankly into space thinking for myself; “Okay, this is certainly a new experience. I better find out what I did wrong if I did something wrong.”

I drank up both mine and her glass of wine. And analyzed a bit. I analyzed a lot actually.. “At least my approaches are good and getting dates are not that hard anymore.”, I thought to myself. Right now, it feels like my early successes has been from sheer luck. I am a little tired of just getting dates, and feel to attached to results (since I am getting used to getting dates, I want consistent lays).

But I know what I did wrong as well.

*I was being me, touchy, escalating from time to time, and steering conversations. However, this time I was too much in my head. I am also tired of going to the same venue. I need to find somewhere else and take it from there.

*The biggest mistake I did, was not the touching part, but the fact that I ignored her signals. She was looking at my hands when I rested them on her shoulders, arms and thighs. She did this a couple of times. I did not take notes of that until I had to analyze what I did. She even crossed her arms at one point, without me ever pulling back. I think I need to pull a little more.

*When I approached her, I should have flirted a bit more with her than I did. I should also moved her and I should get more compliance from her. Chase framing should be implemented. That way I can find out who is the most eager to meet me and who is not. I don't want to waste time that way anymore.

My pride is a little hurt. And after having a three dates (two from cold approach) the last couple of weeks that did not go anywhere, I need to restore my reserves. This week I will take a couple of days off, and resume my gaming on thursday or friday.

Now I will spend time reading a lot and looking for ways I can implement push, investment and chase frames. This is nothing more than a sticking point for me.

kristian

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Wednesday 13th april 2016

I did not take the brake intendet. How can I? I am already on a steady pace of getting closer to better results with women. My goal is to get 50% success from my dates (lays) and I want it by summer this year (august can be a realistic time to reach this, but what do I know? I am always a bit late in reaching my goals (this can take more time than I think, but I like the journey more than the goal))

So yestarday I did some cold approaches, it did not go that well. The first woman said thanks to my advances and walked away. After that, I went to a bar with Frank. The sexy waiter Ive been trying to date-close was there and I thought I could at least try to make something happen. When my friend went to the bathroom I asked said that we should take a cup of coffee sometime. She went quiet and told me her boss was standing nearby, and that she “cant do that”. I immediately acted as if nothing happened and went talking about something else. My guess is that I did not get any compliance pryor to asking her. I also missed several escalation windows from our last encounters at the bar. And thinking back, I should have just acted our first time around. Anyways, I think I should wait a bit in learning bartender/waitergame my focus should be mostly daygame and date management. Nightgame I will still do, but only sporadically when the mood is right.

I had a couple of cold approaches today. Both of them were warmups, but I feel like I need a couple of days of approaching for no reason just to get my confidence back from the fiasco last sunday. I feel a lot better already, and got many good tips on the GC-boards. Lets see what will happen next when I try to apply these on dates the upcoming weeks.

kristian

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thursday 14th april 2016

Ive had some beautiful days going out and meeting women from daygame. Instead of results I just stopped thinking of other things than just having fun approaching. I talked to an old lady, alter a couple of teenage girls (those girls are more interested than the older ones, haha). After that I got IOIs from some girls from the metro station. I also met Heidi, the yoga girl I met last week (not the one that left the date). We talked a bit and we agreed to maybe meet again next week.

Today I went to Kulturhuset and opened Elin, a Swedish tall and blonde girl with nice ass (just like I love them). We had a convo for about 7 minutes, later I had her number. I loved the way I managed to make her intrigued when I talked shortly about myself before turning my convo on to her. She was delighted to meet me, she daid. So I can finally see how the less I talk the more she want to meet. I later found out she is Mathildes friend and band colleague, but I went for the date anyways. So we will see how this evolves, hehe.

I also opened a younger girl sending me IOIs, but stopped talking to her when I found out that she was around 14, haha! I excused myself and wished her a good day.

The thing is: whenever I just start approaching women just to make their day and have fun, women start appearing from everywhere. The interest is sky high, so are the girls that appear from everywhere. Karoline, a girl that has been trying to get me for a date for a long time sent me a message. We talked on the phone for 11 minutes and arranged a date tommorrow evening. My relationship with Ester is blossoming too.

Tommorrow I will meet my sister. And we will have a blast. And I will make some girls day as well. I think dates will be coming, and I will get plenty of chances to practice escalation soon :)

kristian

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Saturday 03:43 am.

Warmup sets are amazing! It makes my days go better, it builds up my social momentum, and it makes me calibrate a lot more. I approached around 6 -7 girls today it was fun. I even direct approach a stunning blonde. We vibed, but my hesitation to pull the trigger and my friend waiting in the sidelines made me I eject. Next time I need to stand there, get more investment and move forward. The investment thing is important right now, along with the being sexual thing.

I also realized that the reason Karoline Hille flakes is because I just jump at the first chance. Instead I should get her to invest a bit more in the messages. Maybe ask her questions about herself. The same thing happened to Mathildes friend when she found out I dated Mathilde. Next time, a little more investment when needed could be crucial.

I also had an amazing time with my sister, Carolina. I guess being in the moment makes people put down their guard. We even talked about the things that were bothering us about each other, and spent time laughing and talking. Applying these things helps me with more than seducing, it helps my relationships with friends, family and makes me get new mentors and allys.

kristian

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Sunday 17th april 2016

The more I warm up, by talking to people, complimenting strangers, opening up prospective new women by cold approach, the better my night becomes. At the end of it, I am so attuned to whats going on that results happen a lot faster. After hanging out with my friends and talking a lot, I went talking to some of the girls from the restaurant. One was a cold approach on a girl next door, before I went to meet Caroline (a girl I bedded twice in 2014).

I tested out a lot of chase frame eg. “youre a nice girl, but I can clearly see those devil horns hidden behind that halo”, or “I promised myself I will not get drunk tonight, I do stupid things then”, smiling and winking. I also tried some sex talk and at a moment I was so horny it was difficult talking about something else. She could feel my desire and told me when we were talking about sex, how much she liked the fact that I desired her so much last time we hung out (the times we had sex). Logistics werent clear so I did not go for any kiss or something like that.

I was also scarce in my touches (unlike the fuckup I had last week), making her want it more. She said she was impressed by the size of my cock and I said she had the most beautiful tits Ive ever seen. One trick here is to suddently talk about something else after saying something heavy sexually.

If she laughs I can continue a bit, if she dont, just saying something else right after throwing a sexual remark makes it not appear weird. One thing I saw that I did right as well was not being concerned about having a certain outcome. I was more busy having a good time, and rehearsing on things I need to work on. After this, we went somewhere else, and I managed to get some other girls attracted (Carolines best friend came so I went approaching other women a bit). One said no to dance with me, but I managed to get her on with me making me appear even more pre-selected. The question is, can I manage to have a good time like this with less or without alcohol? I think I can, but it depends on how warmed up I am.

I still hesitate a lot before approaching. Especially directly, but at least I am improving on fundamentals and game.

kristian

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tuesday 26. April 2016

If she won't contribute towards sex or intimacy within this week, I will just start approaching many girls and arranging a lot of dates. A voice inside tells me to “forget that girl” and I am already doing this. I just don't chase anymore, no matter how long we've been dating or how amazing she is. I can't be with someone who doesn't see me as a man so either we find the love we miss soon, or I'll just move on. I think my actions already are reflecting this. “Forget that girl” I often tell myself when I am becoming weak, and moments of weakness are there a lot of times through the day. I just need to think and breathe whenever this is happening.

I haven't had the best frame when she declines sex. But yesterday I just gave up. I am just acting as she is not my girlfriend anymore. Not in a bad way, I just took her feedback, about “being myself” to heart. And you know what? It feels a lot better to be honest.

So today I won't initiate. In fact I don't want to initiate until she does. And if she doesn't, well, at least I got my answers straight and can continue opening women like I've always been. I don't even care about outcomes, other than becoming better. And this relationship has given me a lot of feedback to improve upon. Like reading a woman's signs, being outcome independent and seeing myself even more when feelings of weakness arrives. I am learning a lot and I have many good experiences. If our relationship ends, I will have many opportunities to improve.

And meditation could be the answer to many of my insecurities with women. It's hard to hold my frame when I am over thinking (like last sunday when I was sitting with a cute girl I cold approached in a bar. I realized later she was only using me for her pre-selection, because she was flirting with another guy in the other end of the room who “looked like her ex-boyfriend”. This girls is only 21, but have much more experience than I have doing night game).

I will move to a new place as well. With three women. The cool part of this is that I, at least, can have them as my “consultant”. I just need them to open up and give me their two cents when it comes to women. Living with women will give me a lot of insights. And I am willing to learn everything I need to learn so I can become smoother than I am.

And I have a date this week as well. I still need to rehearse flirting and being sexual a lot more. So this could be something cool to do. You know what? I will only learn how to be more of a lover type of guy from now on. I got the essentials (opening, deep dive) down. Being sexual and escalation is my next thing. I just need a lot of reference points.

kristian

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Sunday 08th may 2016

I haven't been writing for a while. But I have a lot of approaches under my belt lately. Especially when I am warmed up. I love the fact that just complimenting a few girls before I start interacting the best way to get in the zone. And I am becoming better at reading girls signals when I am out. Thats cool, because they don't seem scary anymore.

I now live by myself, and have had two women over the last week. One is Kristiane, and the other one, was the girl that sucked me six days ago. I had another one coming over this evening, but Ester needed some help so I flaked on her. I will try to see if flaking on a girl could help me game her better (not that I want to do this more than a couple of times here and there, I just want that reference point).

I have had like 6 or 7 approaches. No dates yet. But fun and cool that I am implementing this in my lifestyle. I know that walking up to a girl, pre-opening her, and then delivering the following line; I just saw you over there, and I had to say that you're the cutest girl i've seen so far today…” is the one that works the best. Rejections doesn't sting that much and I am getting better at passing girls tests. They sometimes even don't exist.

Two more things are also happening in my dating life. 1. I am becoming better at refining my lover value. I have started to chase frame a bit more, and I am learning a lot from this. 2. My fundamentals. Especially my walk and voice is becoming stronger. It's fun and I am seeing how people react to this.

I will be better at writing down all my interactions with women from now on. I am in a good place right now, and improving very fast :)

kristian

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Saturday 14th may

I've had some pretty long discussions with my girlfriend lately. About me meeting other women, I was considering just stopping my approaches all together, but I don't want to. Instead I want her to understand that I can't be exclusive to her, and that I need to meet some girls now and then. It's been hard to deal with her emotions to be honest. But at least we are talking a lot. She doesn't like that I started hooking up with girls right after moving out, but I need to do it.

Today I had some cool approaches. The first one was a blow off. I saw this stunning brunette at the mall close to my girls place here in Oslo. She had some nice legs, and ass for days. I just stopped in front of her before saying : “I think you're stunning.”

She did not know what to do, and excused herself very confused. I turned around and realized the power of pre-opening. I did not do that this time, instead I should just wait until she pass me by, then turn back around and to the pre-opening. I found out, from another approach yesterday that it was the best way to pre open. She was a young blond girl I found very cute and was eager to meet me.

Another thing: if she doesn't respond right away, don't panic. She will usually do it anyways. I don't know why girls tend to spend more time answering after daygame approach, but I believe it might be a test. They respond about 24 hours later, and then they're more warm in their responses. I also tried to get a new date with Ingvild, but also realized that I need to mix up my messages a little more They all start the same:” Hei name, hows your week going? Bla,bla bla...

These messages are good once or twice. But after two times they don't have the same impact. Time to try out some new stuff.

And now back to the next approach today. Valentina. A northern norwegian girl with russian parents. I know who she is, but she did not have any clue. I told her ive seen her on television (which is true, she attended at some game show four - five years ago and I thought she was extremely cute). She was with her son (took me by surprise) and she was around my age. I did my thing, and moved her, made her invest a little more before taking her number.

My number close ratio is a lot better now. But this is because I am approaching girls that are more likely to be positive towards me, without being consciously aware of it. Dates are also easier to get and I am not needy at all. I think my game is becoming so much better after I moved out from my girl. And it's summer, which makes it easy to approach as well.

I am having a date this wednesday. Let's see what happens.

kristian

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Me and Esters relationship is over. I am totally fine with that, and I think I can eventually become just friends with her. We will meet each other tomorrow, but I do not want to escalate. I haven't got laid since april, and that is okay. It just makes me wanna approach more. Girls have been flaking, I guess that is just how this game is. I just have to continue having dates, even in these exam times.

At the same time, I guess may can give me some time to rethink what I want. I believe I want to just play the field, I have an apartment with my own room now. So seducing should at least be easier. I am just having a small dry spell. June will be much better.

Yesterday was Norway's constitution day. I met Linda, a girl I almost seduced last autumn. She was hot, and sending me IOIs when her ex boyfriend (who is also a friend of mine) was not seeing. We wanted each other, but suddenly she was talking to someone and started crying. I dont know if that means that she is still dating the same guy or if she is available. But what I could take from yesterdays encounter was my eye flirting. That was very exiting. To just have our own secret eye-flirting. A new experience and something I will try out more often.

I did not cold approach anyone today. Instead I sent a bunch of messages to girls I have opened the last couple of weeks. I will be approaching a lot tomorrow though and instructing a friend of mine. That is awesome, because I love women and love to teach some of my less experienced friend about this topic. Cant wait to continue this journey.

kristian

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Friday 20 may. 2016

The date on wednesday did not happen. She said she had to work ovetime so I just replied the following text:

“Should we try some other day instead? If you still wanna meet, that is”

She was positive for that, and I did not do anything else. Just let it hang on air and kept looking for other girls to approach.

The next day she asks: “Do you have time tomorrow?”

I could clearly see that she was now chasing me. And that gave me some opportunities to make her date me on my term. So I said that I had time, but not before 21:00. She agreed to meet me and I set up the logistics for the date (close to my place, of course).

But at the same time I also kind of set up a date with a black girl named Hodo this same day. Hodo is more cold approach, and I can see that she is not as keen to meet me as Mia. So I just had to go for Mia today since there's a bigger possibility to meeting. (Hodo has been responding a little late, and she did not show that much interest through her text. A little more field testing is needed though, so I tried to schedule our date around 17:00 today, but said I had better time to meet tommorrow and sunday later on.

Analyzing my interaction with Hodo, I could just said: “At the moment I have better time tommorrow and sunday evening” and make myself more scarce than now. But at the same time having good reactions does not equal good results. So I have to see what could happen now.

I also opened one girl yesterday. It wasn't a good day, though. Cold and a little bit rainy, but also fun to just follow my instincts. This girl wore glasses, had a nice trenchcoat and I liked the fact that she was a little petite. So I pre-opened her and went directly. She was nice, smiled a bit and told me she was going to interview some people (she also works as a journalist).

But when I asked her she said she had a boyfriend, I could see she wasn't that interested. So I ejected and wished her a good day. I was warmed up already, but had to work, after that I had some meetings and after that Ester made some drama. So I had to be with her until midnight. We broke up officially last night. I was tired as fuck, but woke up feeling great today.

After that I had kind of a fuck-up with a girl I met at one bar. I met her a couple of times and she said she did not recognize me. We talked and after she appologizing herself I asked her to move with me. She gave me a cigarette (do not like to smoke, but heck). And we talked for 10 minutes. After that I tried to arrange some meeting her.

“I find you interesting and attractive, we should meet and do something one day”.
“No I cant, I have to travel, so I dont have time for that”.

“We can just hang out and have fun”.

“No, I am not for that”.

And before it started becoming really ackward, I changed conversation. We talked for 5 more minutes before I ended the conversation. Still on good terms though, but I made a little FU.

I know why, its because I did not drink with her as much. And she was there with her friends. Next time I need at least one hour or so and move her to a place closer to my appartment.

And I felt a little crappy, I even missed Ester as a lover for a moment, and realized that I have to just do day-game for some more months and learn through that before doing night-game. Witch I feel is a lot harder. If I had around two girls I could meet on a regular basis, that would make it better to approach in bars and clubs. Lets see what happens.

kristian

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Saturday 21. May 2016

So it turns out that the girl who's appeared the least interested, was the one who was the keenest to meet me. Hodo even made some space for our date and was glad when we met.

Mia on the other hand seemed more keen to meet up. But suddenly sent me a message telling me she couldn't see me after giving it a lot of thought. I am not surprised when a girl flakes so I just replied:
”Thats okay, Mia. See ya suddenly!”
. And then I deleted her messages and forgot about her.

So the date was nice. But I realized that Hodo is from a more conservative background. She does not drink, but that gave me some opportunities to try out new things. Like doing my usual thing for instance. We talked. I increased my touch on high points, and it was fun to see how much she was trying to convince me how cool and smart she was. I have already good fundamentals, so I had to work hard to come across as attainable enough.

But I have no experience with very inexperienced girls. And she was very hard on “having to get back to work” and “her friend is waiting for her somewhere”. She also made some frequent trips to the bathroom with her phone (how cute is that). So when I managed to caress her hand she suddenly says. “When was your last relationship?”

I said I wasn't rushing into anything. That I have a lot of things to do in my life right now, but I love to meet people and see what happens (with a smile of course). She seemed a little disappointed at my answer. But what could I do?
She said she wanted to meet again. I tried to tell her to come home with me to “see my cat”. But she gently declined every time. I later sent her a message with the pic we took together and the following text: “Cinnamon queen :)” She did not reply.

But I am, most probably, having two dates next week. I will continue my journey and go strong until I reach my goal: A harem of 2- 7 women. And then I will start night-gaming hard!

So soon I will go out and start daygaming with two of my friends. I am already starting to teach a couple of guys about women and meeting them awesome.

And another thing. I was out and about yesterday at a bar playing Craig David. I was having so much fun that I got MASSIVE IOIs from girls. And later Susanne (one of my flatmates) told me that her friend was there and that she recognized me as the cool guy. I guess I will become THE LOVER sooner than I thought.

I made my move on a girl with a group. Befriended them and told her I liked her. She said she was married with kids, but was glad I saw her :)

kristian

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Sunday 22. May 2016

I went out with a friend of mine yesterday, and started doing some daygame. We approached 5 - 6 girls each. It was fun and I was showing him some of the things I do, like pre-opening, eye contact, deep diving and building some connections. I even cold approached one really beautiful woman, but she like another girl I met was not interested and said she had a boyfriend. However I also got good IOIs from a woman walking with her boyfriend. And that's cool for my interactions.

I should also be more aware when I am with a friend. Am I sitting closer to the girl and showing her that I like her? I see that I tend to give up rather quickly if someone else interrupt, I just don't want to seem needy, but at the same time I do wanna move things forward and see what happens.

Of all my interactions, had a good possibility to be a date. I just wasn't attracted to that girl, so I did not want to do anything about it, but I should at least go more to coffee houses and try to number close a few girls over there (since they seem more easygoing and ready build a connection with). But I am also glad I am doing it the hard way, cos I can clearly see some patterns here and there with IOIs and when she is just being nice, but un-interested.

I also went to a party and saw that I need to become better at those interactions. Firstly, its best to be 100% rested before an important party. Next, I need to know how to be better at group settings. I am very good one on one, thanks to my deep diving abilities, but I also learned to wait for the host to say when the food is ready (Are told me clearly about that one). And I need to get myself more involved in conversations. This is quite new for me, but thanks to good fundamentals, I can more easy get away with being a little socially weird though.
I am having a new date tomorrow, and one on tuesday. I should be able to close the deal with one of them, since my date to lay-ratio has become slightly higher. But you'll never know what could happen. At least some reference points can be won going out and putting myself out there.

Another thing thats cool, its a lot easier to chase frame when the girl is open and like you, as opposed to just liking you platonically.

kristian

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tuesday 24 may. 2016

I've been pushing myself really hard meeting women lately. I have been going out a lot, street approaching around 12 women the last 3-days. None of them ended in something substantially though, it has been raining so the mood hasn't been the best when talking to girls. But at least I've been collecting some reference points.

Maybe I've just been out of luck and need to approach more in order to find the girl that likes me back. I am realizing more the numbers game aspect of this, but also realize that making mass-approaches more common will make me see patterns better, like gauging her interest levels, how to proceed more smoothly from the opening and working even more on my deep diving skills. I also notice some good reactions when I work on my fundamentals. I need to concentrate more on this the days to come.

One cool thing is happening; theres a sexual vibe that I am starting to obtain and that suddenly turns on when I am talking to a girl. Its something I still cant turn on at will, but when it appears, wow! I can instantly connect with a woman, and she flirts back the same way. I dont know how to explain it, but its like a dominant, manly vibe exuding from me. It something I turn on when I am especially warmed up, or after an intense meditation followed by a walk outside with my favorite music on. I have only experienced this a handful of times, so I still dont know how to turn it on exactly. But I see that good mood and being in the moment are two factors that turns it on. I think I need more information about it to grasp it. I should write down what I feel more in order to be able to tap into that.

I also went out on a date. With a girl I have liked for quite some time. She has nice curves, an amazing smile and is able to talk extensively about topics that I love; the human mind, psychology and spirituality. After trying to arrange a meeting for several months without any luck (me being in a relationship then and she has been travelling a lot) we finally ended on a date last night.

It all went well, she already started to triangulate some from the beginning, we started drinking some wine before we ended up talking about life and the human psyche in general. I escalated physically of course, increasing eye contact, and even holding hands at a high point before we decided to walk from the bar. And then she said something funny which I don't remember, we laughed, I went for a kiss and she kissed me back. However the kiss was more friendly and brief, she immediately excused herself to the bathroom, and I understood that she wasn't seeing me that way. I wonder why, because the triangulation and her letting me touch her hands are usually sure signs that a girl is ready to be kissed.

So we went for a walk. I invited her home (I kind of knew that she wasn't going to say yes, but I had to try just in case). She said she had to go to a friends birthday and told me about our misunderstanding at the bar.

Her: I am sorry that I turned you down back there. I did not know you were seeing it as a date.

Me: I find you very attractive and I like you. And if you dont like me back, thats okay. At least you cant blame a brotha for trying!

Her: (Laughs wamly), thats true. (a prolonged pause). I am sort of seeing someone right now. Someone I met back in Guatemala, we have been dating for some months now and I want him to come to Norway and be with me. I wouldnt feel good about myself if I involve myself physically with someone else.

Me: I respect that. Good that you are in love.

She then asked me if I wanted to join her to see her friend thats having the birthday party. I wanted to say no, but I was also having a blast after taking her rejection so well. So I went out with her. I talked to her friends for an hour, had a conversation with her before I warmly left the party giving her a hug. She then starts triangulating again, but this time with an even warmer smile.

I was a little ecstatic on my way home. Not because I kissed her and invited her home anyways, but because I learned a lesson about being outcome independent. I did not freeze or stall, I did not take offense of act defeated. Instead I took some valuable lessons from it.

It was also good to know that I can make my move anyways. It's not scary getting a no, and rejection is also something I can live with. I am also not concerned with making “the sale” with any particular girl. Its more about getting better at a skill than getting her.

kristian

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Saturday 28th may 2016

I've been getting busy approaching a lot of girls lately. I have found out some cool things about my interaction:

Sometimes girls don't respond, not matter how good my approach is and no matter if I pre-open or not. She is just not into me or is not in the mood, and that's okay. It's just a part of life I suppose.

But on the positive part of things, I am getting so good at fundamentals that girls are getting a lot more interested than before. They put themselves more out there and when I talk to them its easier to get compliance. I have however had some trouble turning interactions into dates, but that's okay, at least I am learning a lot from my interactions.

• First of all, I see that making her look at me first after pre-opening is essential. That way she can start to chase me.
  • A smile and a genuine compliment are important. I can also say that I just had to approach her and introduce myself.
  • I am also aware that me just asking her questions, like I did before, is not that great. When I tell her about myself, she will be more likely to open herself up.
  • I then can start to deep dive.
  • After asking my questions I always tend to do the following. So Carissa, what do you when you're not at work? I then wait to see what she answers before saying; we should take a coffee sometime.
I wait for a couple of hours before I text her. Then I set up a date if she is interested enough.

I am also better with dates. Girls see that I am a lot better at flirting and sending sexual signals. Escalation don't seem as dangerous anymore, so I have to keep on having dates and getting as many new reference points as possible. I have two next week so I will try to make my game even better then.

I am getting a decent game though. But I might have a bad habit of getting too eager when I have several girls flirting with me. So I flirt with them all and then I lose the first girl that showed me interest. And sometimes, I also lose the girl because I spend too much time chasing a more "promising" lead only to find out that the lead just was flirting to get attention. For me this is a little difficult to deal with because I dont know what to do.

So how do you find out which girl to stick with?

kristian

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Going out is fun. I am having more flow than ever, and girls seem to notice. It's crazy how they become when they see me and I love to see the good reception my game is getting.

I was finally hanging out with the beautiful girl I saw on the course yesterday, she was very bold and sat down close to me when I was talking to an another girl I was hanging out with the day prior. I saw it for what it was, an approach invitation so I just introduced myself. A quick conversation ensues and we started vibing a lot. Kudus to me for recognizing that she was interested.

But before we started talking, we both were chequing each other out the day before. I wanted to introduce myself, but did not find the proper time to do it. So I just figured out we would get the time either way. I suppose flirting and making other girls laugh made her interested, as well as my improved fundamentals.

So I saw her going out of the building, I instantly went down as well and invited her to go walking with me for a coffee. She was qualifying herself so I started escalating, and after a couple of more minutes, we agreed to meet each other again. Now I just got a message from her after taking contact by text. Next thing will be to just start inviting her on a date.

I also day gamed today. The first approach was okay, I introduced myself and gave her a genuine compliment. She was digging it, and told me she has a boyfriend. No problem, I made her day anyways.

But when I got off (because I took the T-bane the wrong direction) I met Melissa. I just asked her of she was a dancer, witch she was. She was sending me IOIs before I approached, but instead of looking her in the eye, I just registered her interest and went for a talk. We vibed well and I asked her number. Lets see what happens there.

And after that I went to talk to another girl. Just a compliment. And went to a restaurant were I met Heidi (the yogagirl). She was with her date, but she saw me in a different light. It was fun.

I also went out. Approached another one at Cafe Sør, but the primary interest went south. Later I approached two latinas, I just went for my normal line "we should go out", but got some lame excuse. I guess nightgame has slightly different rules.

But either way. Recognizing girls checking me out and moving forward is key here. I should just continue approachin a lot, I see patterns everywhere and I think it wont take long before I reach my goal.

kristian

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Game is making me more a feminist. I am starting understand their pain, the pain of not being able to live freely and express their sexuality. I see that a lot that has to do with game not only is about leading and showing the masculine energy. But also about having a deeper understanding of their anti-slut defence, which has been one of the reasons why I have lost a few girls in the past.

I have also began to grasp that game has nothing to do with what "tricks" you do, it has all to do with peeling away your fears, overcoming them one at a time (and this is the hardest part for me) to truly show who you are. I have never been as honest with myself and others than now, and girls seem to love me more than ever. The more I find myself, the easier it gets.

And the weirdest part was that I used to complain why girls did not like me, but they saw through my bullshit. I wasn't being honest.

>