Bushido

Reave Krieger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Today. Saturday. Sunny weather. I went to the city to cold approach for about 2 hours. There were lots of people who went out to enjoy the sun.

Didn't do a single proper approach. I regret it but can't do a thing about it (approach anxiety kicked in). All I did was observe the people.

Next time I will do better.

Reave Krieger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Wink at a Woman

For today I put the task "Give one foreign woman a wink" on my To Do Today list.

Throughout the day I didn't manage to complete the task because of the lack of opportunities.

That's why I went out in the evening, only to fulfill this last task on my list. There were not many woman in the street but at least some.

However - I didn't manage to do it. I tried to force myself eventually but the woman I intended to do it on didn't look into my eyes.

So I called it a day and quit. Oh crap!

Reave Krieger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Wink at a Woman II

Same as yesterday. The women I meet won't look into my eyes.

And when they do I find excuses for myself that I don't wink at them (e.g. male companion).

Reave Krieger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
In a Club

Still in the stage where club/night game is much easier for me in comparison to day game. Meanwhile I go out alone, most of the time. I get asked a lot why I go out alone. Sometimes I tell the truth (that it's easier to meet new people this way) and sometimes I say that my buddies already left. Honestly, I don't really know how to answer this question.

Yesterday I was in a club with several floors. I chatted with a group of girls right after arriving (to build up momentum). Then it began to become tricky. The club was still empty as it was early in the night so I sat down somewhere and used my smartphone. No good idea I knew and I put it away soon.

Throughout the night I chatted with a few girls and also danced with 3 girls. No lay even though I possibly could have had one (but with an ugly, fat chick). I don't think I can call it cold approach, because the atmosphere is very different from the street or shopping malls. It's much easier for me to approach in a nightclub. Though looking back: Before starting with this business it was hard for me to approach even in nightclubs...

I want to go from nightclubs to day-game soon (for all kinds of reasons) but I am still struggling to do so.

PS: Oh and I finally managed to wink at a woman haha

Reave Krieger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
In a Club II

Saturday Night and I went to the city again. I met my brother at a bar (he was already there). The first time I went to that bar. When I arrived he was standing outside with another guy and three girls (really girls, all about 15-17 years old). I chatted with them and introduced myself. Then we went inside and I had another conversation with 2 new people. I am really getting to the stage where I feel comfortable talking to new / foreign people. But it's still easier during night time than during the day. I really don't know why.

Maybe because the daylight makes me feel more "under observation".

One girl who sat next to me was soon (after a bit of deep diving) looking deeply into my eyes even though she was there with her boyfriend. It looked like this "bubble" thing. I didn't move her because she was way too young (15 years old - I am 22).

Afterwards I went into another club alone. I danced with a few girls and talked to 2 girls who turned out to be lesbians. I danced on a pedestal alone while sober (need to be quite confident to do so). No further interaction (intimate dance or something similar) and no lay.

Keep going...

Reave Krieger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Approach Anxiety

Today I went to the city to get a new haircut and to wash my car. Afterwards or during I wanted to do some cold approaches.

My goal was to say this to at least one (1) woman:
"Hi. You are really beautiful/cute!"

1. At the carwash I talked to a girl who put her car through it just before me. It was a situationally relevant opener. We talked about her car and so on.

2. In the shopping mall I talked to a boy who sat down next to me on a bench. We talked a few minutes about what school he attended and what he wanted to do after graduation.

3. I walked in the street afterwards and two girls came towards me. One of them wore a pink coat and she was also very pretty. I told her (while walking past her) that I liked her coat a lot - that it had a nice color. At first she didn't hear it and turned around and asked her friend what I just said. I then repeated myself and she said thank you and then we kept going or paths.

Concerning my goal for today: I didn't make it, unfortunately... Approach anxiety kicked in every time.

I tried a lot of options (only in my head): Stopping a girl who comes towards me, catching up with a girl - then pre-open, going into a shop and saying that to a salesgirl, fooling my own mind that I just wanted to ask for something - then delivering the compliment instead. But I didn't DO a single one of them...

*punchmyselfintheface*

Reave Krieger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Birthday Party

Yesterday I was at my brother's birthday party. He celebrated together with another guy. There were about 40-60 people, also some cute girls. Most people were about 16-19 years old but that was no big deal.

As the older brother my job was to keep an eye on the party so that it won't escalate into a brawl or something...

I still found time to chat with one girl but it didn't went so good because there were so much distractions all the time. After a while, everyone was very drunk and I was totally sober.

So I didn't feel like doing any other approach... and called it a night.

Reave Krieger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Say "Hi" to 2 women

My goal for today was to say

to at least two (2) foreign women - who I meet during the day / in the street as I walk past them. So I went to the city and walked around for about an hour.

I (sometimes) have no problem at all to give a woman a genuine compliment. And I have no idea why simply saying "Hi!" is so damn hard for me. I didn't do it. I feared to say one f***ing word to a new woman who I would never ever see again (probably)...

No words. I hate myself so much for this and I need to get this task done -- or I am done. Period.

Reave Krieger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Social Smoking

Usually I don't like to drink alcohol or smoke. It is unhealthy and so on... You already know!

BUT for social reasons I found it very useful to

- just sit in a shisha bar and talk to the people there - well at least to the ones who are not permanently checking their smartphone.
- go out during pauses at the university and smoke a cigarette and talk to the other smokers
- have a drink or two (not to become drunk) and talk to the people who are also there, drinking

Today I was invited by a female friend of mine (yeah I'm in the friend zone because I fucked up earlier). We sat on the patio and smoked a shisha together. After an hour, her boyfriend arrived and we chatted for about one other hour. I got to know her boyfriend and he turned out to be kind of cool.

I like him. At least I socialized with a new person - though no new woman.

Reave Krieger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
University Party

Yesterday I attended a university party in Frankfurt am Main with a buddy. A lot of people. At the beginning more men than women it seemed. Later it was almost overfull. I already talked to a girl outside of the building to build social momentum. Then while waiting in line I talked with another two girls (well actually women, not girls).

Nowadays I can't help but do deep diving very straight after meeting someone - even men. It has become second nature. Chase frames, Genuine Interest Openers and Touch have not.

In the club/university I first talked to some girls (mostly from groups of girls from which my buddy knew one girl). I had a very good connection with a girl who was a nurse. My buddy once tried to AMOG me, but it didn't work (I will go out without him in the future because he does this often).

The female friends of that girl then wanted to change dance floors. I didn't want to follow them as for not looking too needy. Plus my buddy didn't want to go there (as I mentioned: better go out alone more in the future). Don't know if it was a good idea though as I lost the girl due to moving on.

I really reminded myself to handle my fundamentals properly. It seemed to work quite well: a LOT of girls were looking at me, eye contact flirting.

I didn't drink alcohol. That's why I needed some time to warm up socially. I saw one cute girl in a flower dress. I wanted to make her a compliment about it and she also seemed interested in me. Unfortunately I didn't do it.

After dancing within a group of 4 (me, my buddy and two of his male friends), I grabbed a girl by the hand who was dancing next to me and whom I talked to earlier in the night and draw her into me. I danced with her intimately for 3 minutes, then let her go. Social proof and preselection kicked in and all the girls nearby began to dance next to me.

But I foolishly didn't act upon these approach invitations...

I later danced with my buddy and two girls (from which one was his friend). I touched the other girl at the side of her belly and wanted to pull her in. She took my hand and put it away. What I did then: auto-rejection. I hated her guts!

Reave Krieger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Day Game (Attempt)

Today I went to the city after work. It was about 2 pm, sunny weather though not too warm outside.

My goal: Cold Approaching

When I first got out of my car I intended to talk to the first person in my reach. There was a couple. They talked about how to get to a certain location (street). I overheard their conversation and asked if I could help them. The guy said
Yes. Where is blablabla-street?
I didn't know and said that I could only help if it concerned e.g. an object like a church or shopping mall. So they kept going.

Next I saw a girl leaning against a wall. The way I went lead me directly towards her. I said to myself
Now go and talk to her!

Approach anxiety kicked in and I walked past her.

That was the biggest mistake for the whole day, because it was the best possibility to build up social momentum properly. Afterwards I of course tried to still build it - but it was in vain!

What I did then was to buy a cigar and sit outside a shopping mall, observing all the people who went in and out. No approach but I saw a lot of cute girls. Nice location...

In the end I went to the river and sat on a bench in the sun, next to a walkway. I finally managed to talk to some people who walked past that bench. But no long conversations. Mostly just
or
Where did you get the ice cream?
The atmosphere was also much more chilled than near the shopping mall. Better location - though only when the sun shines.

I need to get my AA problem fixed!!!

Reave Krieger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Single Party

Tonight I attended a "Megasingleparty" in a huge club. I didn't like the music they played there, but it was ok.

I met there with a friend of mine and a group of girls I know was there as well. First I stayed with my buddy and his guys. Later he disappeared and I stayed with the group of girls.

I danced with them in this typical circle and did a lot of funny dance moves and made the girls invest, move the whole group around etc. (I was totally sober btw). I recognized the leader of the group and when I wanted to move the group I made the leader follow me and the whole group would follow me - kinda cool stuff :)

Being with this group of girls had both advantages and disadvantages for me. An advantage was that I was preselected and other girls started to hover next to me - hoping that I would approach them. But I (fool) didn't do it and stayed with the group (probably because it was more comfortable). A disadvantage was that I didn't have the need to meet new girls (and though I still could have done that - I didn't).

One of the girls from that group I found pretty attractive but as I knew that one of my buddies had a fling with her, she became unattractive to me.

After a while I was standing in the entrance area, leaning against a wall (the music wasn't so loud there). A woman came along the hallway back from the toilet. She had a very sexy walk. As she passed me I pre-opened her and told her that I liked her walk - genuine interest opener. She then asked me if I was a model instructor. I negated. I started to small talk and then to deep dive. She wanted to know how old I am and I said (to intrigue her):
Old enough
She kept asking, then started to guess until she knew my age (22). She was about 30 years old. Then she said that I was too young for her and wished me a great night (rejection). I afterwards regretted that I didn't introduce myself straight after the compliment and that I let her go so easily :(

Lessons:
- don't go out with a group of girls you already know
- rather go out early and get preselection from other new girls
- introduce yourself after delivering a compliment
- don't let a girl go so easily when she wants to leave

Reave Krieger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Date after Club

So... I got to know a girl in a club friday night. I saw her dancing with her female friend for a while. After that she stood at the side. I decided to go over there and hold out my hand as to ask her to dance with me. She agreed and we danced. I moved her a few times, we talked while dancing. She likes to talk so it was easy to deep dive her. She kissed me goodbye on my neck. Oh and I got her phone number on a high point where she showed me a video on her mobile phone.

Today, monday, I met with her after I set up the date during the weekend. We met in a city near my place (though not near enough to pull properly). We both still live with our parents, so it's a bit harder concerning the logistics. We walked around in the city. I made her buy me an ice cream (I said to her: get me an ice cream while I go to the toilet. When I came back I took the ice cream and said thank you and didn't bother to give her the money back). Then we went into the park. She talked all the time as she was very talkative and I guess also because she was a bit nervous and thus didn't want silence to happen. In the park we sat down on a bench. I put my arm around her. After 10 minutes I took her legs and put them over my lap. Then we walked through a shopping mall and back to the river, where our cars were parked. I took a blanket out of my car and we went to a meadow near the river and lay down, enjoying the rest of the sun. There were too many people to escalate plus a ton of mosquitos.

That's why we soon went back to my car. We got inside. After another 20 minutes - she didn't stop talking and I was just looking at her - she felt the tension and initiated the kiss. From that point I took the lead again. It isn't all that comfortable in my car so I escalated a bit physically but didn't go all the way. First reason: I didn't feel like fucking - maybe because she didn't let the vibe change from social/personal to sexual so easily. But after a while I got a boner and was practically ready to go. But as I said, it was way too uncomfortable there. So I thought to myself: next time. I have good hopes that there will be a next time.

I drove her to her car (which was only a few hundred meters away) and kissed her deeply goodbye.

Lessons:
- Escalate physically earlier
- Do more chase frames
- Have better logistics (my car just sucks for the first sex)
- Sex talk more
- Kiss her earlier (I always wait too long)

Reave Krieger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Two Girls on Bench

Lately I was in the city, walking around with my brother. We managed to build up a whole lot of social momentum already. Then I saw two (2) cute girls sitting on a bench. My brother was about to walk off to meet up with a friend so we parted ways there and I went to the bench:

Me: Hi, can I sit here? [next to the girl I liked]
Her: Why?
Me: Why not?
Her: Yeah sure, you can sit! [I sat down]
Me: So what are you doing here?

[They were a little bit uncomfortable at the beginning]

Her: Blabla.. shopping.
Me: Blabla [I related and made them feel comfortable]
Her friend: Hey.. She has a boyfriend!
Me: Oh really? [bored]
She: [lookin at her friend and telling her to shut up] Do you have a girlfriend?
Me: Well... Not really. It's in between.

[introducing myself + deep diving + telling her that she was really cute]

Me: You are really cool and we should keep in touch. How can I get hold of you?
Her: I can't give you my number. My boyfriend wouldn't like it. But you can add me on facebook!
Me: No, I am not on facebook... How about e-mail [Wasn't persistent enough about the number here]
Her: E-mail? Nooo.. blabla
Me: Well then. Have a nice day!

Then I left and kept going to the next woman whom I only delivered a compliment about her dyed red hair.

Lessons:
- It's not that hard to ask for the number. I always avoided that :/
- Be more persistent about the number!

Reave Krieger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Girl in Gym

Today I went to the gym. There was a really cute girl with a hot body.

I opened her situationally and started talking to her. I introduced myself pretty early what was very good (her name was Jenny). Then we kept talking for 5 minutes or so and then she had to go. For the farewell I embraced her.

Didn't get her number, but I might see her again as she said she goes there frequently (as one can see from her body)...

Lessons:
- talk a bit longer
- move her inside the gym (why not)
- get her number anyways

Reave Krieger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Teacher with Dog

A few days ago I went to the city with my brother (who happens to also be my wingman). We wanted to do some challenges. First he gives me a social/embarrassing task to fulfill and then the other way around. So we walked on a bikeway along a river. We already had two or three challenges under our belt. He was the next to fulfill a task. On a bench sat a woman with her dog.

I told him: "Go over there and ask her what race that dog is and stroke the dog!"

He did it and we started to begin a conversation with the woman. She turned out to be a teacher, was 42 years old but really pretty. Her dog's name was Bonny. We played a bit with the dog and then I sat down next to her and started deep diving. My brother took care of the dog. She told me a lot of stuff about her life, where she lives and what hobbies she has. She also had an eight year old daughter but was divorced with her husband. I heard that she didn't have many friend in the city as she had to move there because of her work and so on. The moment I knew she was so old (she actually didn't look like over 40) I kind of lost a bit of attraction as she could have been my mom. But she was so beautiful and her aura inspired me.

After a few minutes into talking I introduced myself. Then I didn't want to make my brother wait too long and we left.

I didn't go for her number what I still regret to the bones!

Lessons:
- There is no "too old" when the person is attractive to you
- Go grab the fucking number
- Even if not on a high point - just try it

Reave Krieger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Almost Indirect Direct

Today I went into a store (New Yorker) and asked a salesgirl:

Do you know where I can find the New Yorker?

She just smiled broadly and I unfortunately released the tension by laughing and thus showing that I wasn't serious. In addition I touched her arm shortly. I didn't say to her that I find her cute afterwards.

It was almost an indirect direct opener.

Lessons:
- deliver a compliment afterwards
- introduce yourself (I almost always forget that)

Reave Krieger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Black Fingernails

Yesterday I put on black nail polish.

Did that because of Arash Dibazar who has these too. My mother told me it looked awful and that I would look gay with these. I kept in on anyways and today I went to the city.

I first was a bit self-conscious about it (e.g. at checkouts) but after a while I got used to it and it didn't bother me.

There I asked two women for their opinion about these. The first woman was about my age (22). She said it was my thing and she didn't have a particular opinion about that. The second woman wore black nail polish herself (that's why I asked her). She told me it would look great.

Another woman who wanted to sell me something detected my black nails and complimented me about it.

Lessons:
- do stuff that no one does
- be a rebel
- don't care what other think of you (that one is hard)

Reave Krieger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Girl at Bus Stop

While I drove with my car to the city I passed several bus stops. My purpose was to stop at one where a cute girl stood/sat and ask her if she wanted to ride along. I wanted to do this earlier but never dared to.

On the first bus stop where two girls (both much younger than me) and I didn't stop my car (because of approach anxiety and because behind me where several cars --> social pressure).

On another bus stop sat a girl alone. I passed her first. Then I took another route to pass her another time. This time I pulled over and let my window down. I made a gesture with my hand [come here wave].

She stood up and came over to my car.

I asked her: "Where are you going?"
She said: "To the doctor at Blablaba..."
Me: "I drive in the same direction! Do you want to ride along?"
Her: "No, thank you!" [polite smile]
Me: "Okay, no problem. Bye" [drive away]

Lessons:
- be more persistent
- talk to her a bit longer if possible

Reave Krieger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
2 Girls on Rooftop

Today I was at a university in a big city with my ex girlfriend.

She had to attend a lecture which took one (1) hour. I agreed to come with her. After 20 minutes or so it became boring for me. I left the auditorium and went to a rooftop nearby where one could sit on some kind of chairs in the sun.

There were two girls. I opened situationally and we got into a conversation. I deep dived them a bit and said them said I was here with a (female) friend of mine. Blablaba. They had to go to the toilet and I should have a look at their belongings (investment). I agreed but I said to the one of them who wore sunglasses:

"But can I have your sunglasses until you are back?" (investment back)

And she agreed. After they returned we chatted a little more and then I went in again and .... foolish me ... didn't take their number or the number of the one I liked more. Fuck... I didn't even introduce myself.

Lessons:
- Introduce yourself for god's sake
- Go for the fucking number, idiot!

>