Bushido

Reave Krieger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Day Game / Lounge Game

Today I went to the gym to work out. When I go to the gym I always seek for opportunities to game. Most of the time, the people there seem to be very cold. The guys frown most of the time as they see me as competition (even when they have more muscles). Moreover most of them are pretty shy. I would almost say the more muscles they have, the more the guys can't look into my eyes or hold eye contact. Some even look down!

Regarding the girls / women there, they mostly look aloof and concentrate on their workout. I know that it would be easy to approach them - no one does that. I already approached some women there though today I didn't see a proper opportunity. I have the feeling as if it is more like a social circle so I can't approach directly and have to wait for a convenient situation to open situationally.

When I was done with my workout I went to the city to do some day game (note: it was dark already and very cold outside). I walked around a bit and definitely could've opened a few women. My approach anxiety was too high though...

Then (also because it was so cold outside) I went into a shisha lounge. I know the owner and the staff there, so I greeted them and a group of three girls watched me doing so --> social proof. Then I sat down I tried to talk to the owner who also sat there. He wasn't very talkative so I decided to let it be. From that point forward I sat there, smoking my hookah and enjoying my hot tea. The group of girls sat on the left. I overheard them talking in a foreign language. I kept my awareness radius close and tried to seem cool. After about 5 minutes one of the girls got up and asked if she could borrow my pliers for the coals. I said "Sure, go ahead!". Now I had a good reason to look over to them. I watched them arranging the coals. Then the interaction died again. I tried to force me to ask something but the fear grew and grew and I knew I had to say it now or I would say it never.

Finally I made it and asked them what language that was in which they were talking to each other. They replied and were all very friendly. I can't tell for sure but I believe they were already attracted to me (nervous and curious at the same time). We kept talking and I did some deep diving. I remembered to not break circle when talking to one of them. Two spoke German very well, the other one not so good. They were here for 2 years now. I deep dived and kept the mood fun and easy. After about 10 minutes they had to leave. I wished them a good evening but unfortunately didn't ask any of the girls for her number - even though (or maybe because) they were really hot.

Lessons:
- As soon as a thought comes to your mind about how you could open, open. Don't even wait a second!
- Remember the ABC, always be closing!
- Go out for training the social arts more often (at least twice a week)

Reave Krieger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hired Gun at Burger AG

Today after work I went to have dinner with a good friend of mine. We decided to go to a burger restaurant called Burger AG.

Entering the venue we immediately noticed the very hot waitress. She was a 9 in my eyes - almost perfect regarding the looks. Stunningly beautiful, perfect boobs and a soft voice. Her curves were pretty feminine as well. The only negative aspect were the proportions. Her legs were too short in comparison to her upper body.

Anyways... We walked in and sat down. I already run a movie in my head telling me all the things I mustn't do around a hot woman e.g. not being overly nice and rather negging her or teasing her hard. Not giving her too much attention etc.

I followed this rule and tried to disqualify myself as a pursuer. I don't know if she felt it but I didn't talk to her much either. Just at the end when my buddy and I were about to pay and leave we flirted a bit. For a second the idea of asking her if she was single popped up in my head - it (oh wonders) turned out that I didn't ask that...

At least I knew what to do and I stayed cool - I didn't get nervous or uncomfortable around her as I usually get around women of this caliber!

PS: My buddy also found her really hot ;)

Lessons:
- No point in not asking her out / for the number at the end
- No more excuses please, please, please...

Reave Krieger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Long, frustrating Winter

So. My last post was in November. Since then I didn't post much but I didn't work much on my social skills either. It was cold where I live, most of the time. And as you can imagine: it's more than a good excuse to not go out when it is freaking cold outside. Sometime I went to a club or bar, but I almost always talked to no more than 1 or 2 new women, if any.

During the winter I mostly concentrated on my inner game, working out, work in general and my current girlfriend.

I promised to myself that I wouldn't stop pick-up just because I had a girlfriend. But having a girlfriend pretty much prevents me from going out so much. Now when the weather is becoming way better than the last few months, I will definitely go out more often and, hopefully, talk to some new girls while doing so.

Actually I missed it, writing in here. So I'm not dead yet and I won't quit documenting my path on the way. Even though I might stop some day posting it all up here, I will still write my experience down somewhere.

I want to thank Chase Amante as he has helped me a lot in my personal evolution. And one technique I got from him and to this day sticked to. It is the technique of making a To-Do-Today list which I write every day/morning in order to know what I have to do and in order to feel the winner's effect when I get everything done that is on the list. Furthermore it is a good way of documenting everything I do during the year!

Lesson:
- Never quit, never give up

Reave Krieger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
On Streets Again

Today, Friday, I went out on my own again. After trying to meet a few friends of mine, I decided to go out alone. None of them wanted to go out and/or do the things I would like to do. Namely training pick-up.

So I prepared myself (it was hard after months of not going out) and drove to the city. I parked my car and started walking around. I took a cigar with me in order to have something to do for the case that all went in a wrong direction. So I walked and walked. My goal for this day was to tell at least one foreign women a compliment. But during my whole outing there never came a proper opportunity to do so. In the end I lit my cigar and ended up sitting on a bench at the river. A bum took a seat next to me and I started to engage him. He told me some stories (DLV stories in fact) and I felt kinda sorry for him. After I had finished my cigar I excused myself and left the scene.

Back in my car suddenly a friend of mine asked me via WhatsApp if I wanted to hang out. I agreed. Me met at a shisha bar we frequently go to. We sat there and he talked my ear off. After I while I suggested to go to a club nearby. He agreed. We left the place and went over to that club. It was empty. We went to another club which was empty as well. Then yet another club. Same thing. We then decided to go to an Irish Pub to get some Guiness. It tasted great but the place was too full of people and not the right kind of people (women). So we left the pub to go into another shisha bar. I definitely smoked more than my lungs could bear for one evening. After 1 hour or so we left entirely, I told him good bye and we both went home.

My goal was not reached, but at least I went out again in order to try. I keep going. I never give up.

Lessons:
- Next time go to the next bigger city
- Talk to more people

Reave Krieger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Clubbing Without Results

Yesterday, Saturday, I went to a club with a good friend of mine. We danced and what not. A lot of beautiful women there. We were relatively sober (drank only 1 or 2 beer). Did not dare to open one single set. Very sad.

Lessons:
- Keep going
- Get good or die trying

Reave Krieger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Somewhat Social Again

Today, Monday, I still have vacation. I brought my car to the garage. Then I went to the city center in order to go shopping. I bought a new pair of blue shoes. Then I got me some salad at a super market and went outside. There I sat down on a bench in the sun an started to eat the salad. After I was done eating, I watched the pedestrians who were passing by.

I did an exercise. I wanted to have a better vibe. So I began to think more positive and thus improve my vibe so that it was more positive. It actually worked. You simply have to imagine being very happy and then make yourself even more happy by using your mind / your imagination. This technique is very powerful.

As my overall vibe started to become more positive, people seemed to be drawn towards me. I guess it was because I now provided value, namely positivity. Thus suddenly an old man took a seat next to me (even though I sat in the middle of the bench and before nobody dared to sit next to me - as I come across very aggressive / intimidating when not laughing). Because of my good mood I immediately greeted him. He replied. This already worked as a kind of opener. It was then very easy to start talking to him. He replied willingly. His German was not perfect (he was from Turkey) but we could engage in some light small talk.

After a while he had to go. Then a woman (about the age of my mother) sat down there. She ate an ice cream. I greeted her as well. She greeted back. Then the same thing, I began small talk. At first she seemed kind of skeptical, but some minutes later she started to melt and began to fully engage in the conversation. I was pleased by this and opened myself up even more. Otherwise (I she hadn't opened up) the situation would have become very awkward.. :D

After about 20 minutes of talking we both went our own paths again. No phone number exchange. My explanation herefor was her age. Well, I could have asked. But nah.

That was it for today. I saw one girl who I would have loved to approach. Unfortunately I didn't dare to. Fuck :/

Lessons:
- Being persistent in thinking positive works wonders
- Being more social in general really helps

Reave Krieger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Old Man in a Coat

Today, Wednesday, I went to town with the bus as my car was in the garage. At the bus stop I immediately began a conversation with a boy. During the bus ride I talked a bit to two girls who were sitting in the other "Vierer" (I don't know an english word for that, it's a set of four seats - two facing the other two). Those girls were not so cute and I already knew them by sight and they were pretty low class. It was very hot and sticky in the bus and everyone and his mom complained about it. So I decided to go to the bus driver and ask him to make it more cool in the bus. At first I didn't dare to do so but finally I overcame my inaction and did it.

As I knew: We are only being judged by our actions, never by our thoughts.

When I arrived in the city center, I first went to get my car. Then I drove down to the river. There is a huge parking lot where I parked my car. Then I went to the city center again by foot.

My first real interaction was with a guy, about 70 years old, who wore a long coat. I admired this coat as I almost never see someone wearing such clothing. I followed him and said that I really liked his coat and generally the way he was dressed. He was visibly pleased to have someone to talk to now, so he told me practically his whole life :D

After a few minutes we exchanged phone numbers because he did soul music and proposed that if I wanted to hear some of it, we could meet up and he would show me some of his music. I said it was a good idea and as he didn't want to stop talking I finally quit the conversation gracefully.

The second interaction was with a hired woman in a shoe store. She was Spanish and not extremely beautiful but the way she interacted with people made her pretty from inside. I talked to her a bit and tried to throw her out of auto pilot. It worked pretty well and we started to talk not only about shit she talked with everyone but about private things as well. Still she wanted to sell shoes to me so I had to go...

The last interaction was with an old lady in a wheelchair. She smoked and I asked her if she knew were a kiosk was because I wanted to buy some cigarettes. She didn't know and thus offered me a cigarette. I took one and thanked her. She was with another lady who was dressed nicely. I had the intention to compliment her on that but she showed huge amounts of disintered so that I didn't do it. I wished them a good evening and kept going back to my car.

As I left the parking lot I saw a woman. She was perfect concerning the looks - a ten. Her walk, her ass, her waist, her clothing... everything just perfect. I kept driving of course instead of stopping and opening her. I hated myself so much that I yelled as loud as I could!

Lessons:
- Training to be more social in general is a good idea
- Even old men (as against young women) make good conversation partners
- hired guns are nice targets :)

PS: I wish that one day I will be capable of approaching such 10s.....

Reave Krieger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Second Genuine Interest Opener

Yesterday, Wednesday, I went out with my brother and wingman. We went to the city and challenged each other to open somebody. We were in a grocery store in a shopping mall and we saw a very cute woman with a hot body in a summer dress (it's very hot at the moment).

So my wingman said to me: "Go over to her and tell her that she has a very beautiful summer dress!" She was paying at the cashier at this moment. I immediately knew that overthinking would be the worst I could do and forced my feet to walk towards her. When I was near her, she already left the store and went along the shopping mall hall. I followed her. She didn't walk very fast and I hoped that she would go into another store and stop there. She didn't and kept walking. So I kept following her and increased my walking speed in order to catch up to her.

She already left the mall at the other end and I was almost at her side, when an excuse (hell I love them..... NOT) popped up in my mind: "What will all the other people here think about me, when they see me approach her?". Fortunately I knew that this was only an excuse and that probably nobody would even notice that this was a cold approach. So I decided to do it anyways. So as I was next to her I thought about pre-opening her, but didn't. Btw she already noticed that I was following her all the way through the mall. I looked at her and said "Hi". Then she did something strange. She stopped, walked around me and to the other side, kept walking. I kept walking next to her and kept talking. I said that I had seen her earlier in that store and wanted to tell her that she has a very beautiful summer outfit. She said thank you. I continued to ask her if she was single. She replied: "Yes. And I want to stay single!". I said that was a pity because I find her very cute. She said thank you. I then introduced myself and offered my hand. She complied and told me her Name. Her name was Nina. I then proceeded to deep dive directly, without flirting at all. I guess it was because I was fucking nervous at the time. She answered all my questions but seemed very uninterested. Afterwards I even asked her if we should go eat an ice cream some time. She neglected and I wished her a nice day and said goodbye.

That was it. My adrenaline went straight trough the ceiling and I had a big load of momentum afterwards. My wingman called me (as he didn't follow us) and we met up again. I told him what I just did. Unfortunately I didn't use my momentum to do more approaches.

Lessons:
- You can actually do it - very good job :)
- Keep training until the nervousness is gone and you can practice your skill
- Use your social momentum to keep going

Reave Krieger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Genuine Interest Rampage

Challenge with my wingman and brother: Everyone has to do four (4) genuine interest openers. First I give my bro 200 Euros and get 50 Euros back for each approach. After I'm done with all approaches, it's his turn to give me the money and earn it back by approaching four girls genuinely.

My 4 approaches:

1. Girl which is standing somewhere alone, apparently waiting for someone in the park. I walk straight up to her. She already sees me coming over to her from afar. So there was no chance for a pre-opener. I then just started talking to her and asked if she was single. She said no. I kept talking a bit with her about what she is up to. She said she was waiting for a friend of hers. I felt that she was a little scared (maybe because my vibe was off at the beginning). I left.

Lesson: Don't confront girls so much. Rather do body rocking and so on so that the approach doesn't come across as creepy.

2. Girl at the train station. Brown skin, nice body. She walked in front of me and then sat down somewhere before I could open her. I almost didn't walk up to her but then as I saw her sitting there, I went in. I pre-opened her with the back of my hand and the asked her if she was single. She responded very warmly and was open to flirt. I kind of screwed it up with the flirting as I was very nervous. But she seemed to like me. I then introduced myself and talked a while with her. It turned out though that she was only 15 years old - even though she looked much older. So I finally quit the conversation gracefully and left.

Lesson: Good job. Keep training so that flirting (passing tests) becomes easy.

3. Two women walking in front of me. One of them has a very hot body. I started to walk faster and as I was next to her, I pre-opened her and started to deliver a genuine interest opener in german. She was chinese and did not understand me. So I switched to english and now it was much easier for me to deliver the opener because of all the examples from Chase etc. It went somewhat like: "Hi, I saw you walking in front of me and I just had to come and tell you that you have such a nice body shape, I'm Reave!". She introduced herself and then I kept talking to her and her friend. We walked a little bit and I tried to number close her. She didn't have a german phone number though, so I quit the conversation again.

Lesson: Go for instant dates if possible / if a number would not lead to anything.

4. A mother and her very hot daughter walking at a festival. I went up to them and opened the daughter with "Hey, are you two together?" (I first thought they were lesbians). They said no and that they were mother and daughter. I said "Well, this will be awkward now, but I just wanted to tell you (the daughter), that you have a very hot body." She said thank you and I then wished them a nice evening. No further interaction (I was too shy to continue).

Lesson: Always be closing. Push till the end and don't escape - even when the situation is high pressure.

Lessons:
- Good method for doing approaches (with the money)
- Keep training, never give up

Reave Krieger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Shisha Bar Game (Failed)

Today, Thursday, I went to the city with my brother to day game.

We had a lot of fun together. Were using embarassing things in order to get momentum. For example we started to bark like a dog in a public place with many people. Then we started to hold up our hand when passing someone and suggesting them a high five. Some did comply but not all.

One negative reaction I got was a girl who raised her hand in order to return my high five but she dropped her hand just before our hands met. I found it very unrespectful and almost evil, but well, didn't make me stop.

After having fooled around a bit we went to a shisha bar we frequently go to. I saw a blonde girl sitting alone there but two glasses in front of her. We sat down in the "cabin" next to her. My brother asked her if she was being all alone in the bar because he didn't see the two glasses. The girl (who was very pretty) answered and said she was with a friend of hers. My brother misunderstood what she said and thought she had said "boyfriend". That's why he didn't keep on talking. After two minutes her female friend returned from the toilet and sat down. I sat with my back to the two of them. My brother didn't really dare to reinitiate the conversation so we waited for our order to arrive (shisha and beverage). We sat there, doing nothing and being angry about not having done anything. I thought about how to turn the situation around all the time, what to say. After a while my brother suggested that I turn around and ask them if they were single.

I still don't get why, but I did it the moment he asked me to do that.

What I said: "Excuse me. Are you two single?"
One girl replied: "No."
I said: "Oh ok. But do you think we could still sit next to you?"
She: "No we are actually about to go!"
Me: "Alright." - turning around again....

Shitty, I know. First that I said "Excuse me", then that I asked if we can go sit there and not implied that it was normal for us to sit there. Furthermore I accepted her objection that they had to go soon and I didn't persist.

At least I made the approach and didn't bail. Both girls were pretty hot by the way.

Lessons:
- Never let yourself stop by negative people
- Don't excuse yourself for the approach
- Don't ask to much, rather demand
- Persist the fuck to the fucking end

Reave Krieger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
First Day Game Lay: Somalian Girl (indirect approach)

About two weeks ago on Tuesday I went out for daygame. I sat down on a bench at a crowded place in the city center, watching people. After a while an about 60 year old man sat down on my right. He was from Pakistan and told me he was here to visit his brother who was a taxi driver. His German was very bad so we struggled to communicate. After a few minutes into the conversation he asked me to come drink a coffee with him. I refused.

After another 2 minutes a turkish guy sat down on the bench on the left end of the bench. He was very extroverted, talking loud on his phone and fumbling around with document on his lap. Suddenly a half black girl walked by in the distance of about 10 meters. The guy to my left called her by her name and she came over. She sat down between the both of us. Then they started discussing about a lot of topics. At one moment I entered their conversation and told them that I didn't understand the man on my right and if one of them could talk in his language. They negated. So I kept talking to the two on my left. I suspected that the turkish guy was gay, which turned out to be true. After I had reached the hook point they wanted to leave but asked me if I wanted to join them grabbing a bite somewhere. I agreed and we went to an Italian restaurant. I vibed pretty well with both of them, their energy was up.

The girl payed for my pizza and drink (investment). After some time I got both their numbers and invited them to come to my apartment in a few days in order to smoke a hookah on my balcony. They agreed so I created a whatsapp group chat, where I invited them. We then went back to the train station and they waited until my train came, before they left (investment again). During the conversation I touched both on several occasions. The girl even asked me if I was gay, as I also touched her friend sometimes :D

We arranged a meeting on Thursday evening. But they got into a fight, so I asked the girl if she wanted to come alone. She said yes and I picked her up at the train station next to my home. We went to my place, smoked a hookah on the balcony and drank some red wine. Then we went inside on my couch. There she became very affectionate and we cuddled lying down there. After a few minutes I kissed her and things escalated to sex.

I came very fast and I hate condoms :( But I fucked her at least. Now we meet frequently and I fear that she might want a relationship, even though I already set the clear frame that I don't want a girlfriend right now and that I want to talk to many different women.

Let's see how this will work out...

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hey brother.

I started reading your journal from the start and I must say I think you have come a long way in a year.

Going from spending several allotted daygame hours too shy to make an approach (something that we have all experienced), to the genuine interest rampage :)

And nice lay with the Somalian girl, did you write an LR? It can be good to detail all the conversation and moves you made in the approach, first date etc as it helps you to nail down the process that works for you.

If I could give a word of advice I don't think the "are you single" opener is really the best, or at least it does not fit my style. As you said, there are a lot of examples of direct openers from Chase and something like "Hi! I saw you walking by and you are looking absolutely stunning today! So I wanted to meet you! My name is..." works well in my experience. If they do indeed have a boyfriend they will tell you, or not if they are in the market for an upgrade :) No real need to bring up commitment topics.

I am curious as to why Chase's openers don't work/work differently in the German language. I must say that when I was in Europe I struggled a little bit because some English conversational mannerisms do not translate well, for example you cannot walk into a store and say "how are you?" because it translates into asking about their health and they find it strange that someone who doesn't know them would be interested in their health. So the hardest thing really to translate into another language is meaningless smalltalk, if you want to say something with an actual meaning then I think it would probably translate OK. You may be protecting your ego. Just say it!

I reckon also that AA doesn't totally go away, you just have to stay warmed up and you will be okay, but it will creep back and you will find the need to warm up again.

cheers, Ray

Reave Krieger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hi Ray,

thanks a lot for taking the time to look at my journal. It encourages me to keep going if someone else tells you that you made a progess. It can for one self be hard to realize.

Unfortunately I didn't write a lay report and now I don't remember all of the moves and conversations. Next time I will do it though...

The "Are you single?" opener I got from an article on GC: https://www.girlschase.com/content/are-you-single-why-always-ask-girls

I guess it's just my ego telling me that it sounds weird to use the genuine interest openers in german. I use it as an excuse not to approach directly. Though a direct translation can sound silly (like if you type it into google translator) :D

Concerning AA - I can feel that I creeps back after not taking action for a while.

Greetings from Frankfurt am Main

Reave Krieger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Zrce Beach Croatia Night Game

Last week I was in Novalja, Croatia with two guys who do game as well. We rented an apartment there. A few kilometers away is the Zrce Beach. There are four big night clubs right next to each other: Kalypso, Aquarius, Papaya and Noa. In the summertime a lot of people (mostly young aged around 18-25 years old) come there to party hard.

One mayor mistake we made even before starting out: we didn't check if it was okay to bring guests to the apartment. It was not allowed but we found out too late. It became sort of a big cockblock.

We went out every night and kept building momentum over the week. There were more dudes than girls. Lots of opens but the protection shields of women were up very high. The music is fantastic and you can try out a lot because the volume of people is so high.

Lessons learned:

1. When you got a girl you like and she hooked, stick around and protect her from other guys who will try to amog or steal her.
2. Early in the night open lots of sets and try to get the number or instagram and keep moving on to new sets so that you have a lot of open threads.
3. On the dancefloor: add to the fun and don't try to talk too much. Just introduce yourself and escalate by dancing.
4. Be different. I bought a SAW-mask at the beach and used it to get attention. It works wonders in night game where a lot of dudes just come creeping up to girls
5. If you play together with wingmen you can maximize your outcomes.
6. Preselection is king.
7. When you stay sober you get to calibrate much better and can stay up longer without getting tired.
8. Use ear plugs because the music can damage your ears.
9. Try to push your wingmen to take action and make them push you.
10. Use selfies with hot women for instagram or other social media platforms in order to gain preselection.

Reave Krieger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Zrce: Pull + Double Cockblock

On the last night at Zrce Beach we had the following interaction:

In the Club Papaya you can pay 30 kuna more (150 kuna total) in order to get a VIP-ticket / -wristband. With that you are allowed into a seperate VIP-area. Within the club there is a hookah point where you can order a hookah like cocktails. We ordered a hookah and sat down in an empty sitting area in the VIP-section. I stayed there with the hookah and the other two guys went to bring girls to the table.

It took a while but after one hour or so one of the guys went around the club with the SAW-mask I described the the post above. He opened a set and brought two girls (cousins) back to where I was sitting. He introduced me to them and they sat down. Me and the guy at the margin and the two girls between us. They tried the hookah and we began to game them. They were both croatian girls. The one I talked to was 18 years old. The one my friend talked to was about 24 years old. I deep dived her and started to escalate physically. I used the smoke of the hookah for an excuse to bring my lips to hers as I exhaled the smoke into her mouth. After two or three of those moves it was normal that our lips touch and I began kissing her. I put my arm around her and kept escalating.

Then we went to another club called Noa (moved them). There we started dancing and it was already 5 am. We stayed there until 6 am and then I went for the pull. My friend told me there was a cockblock (the older cousin of my girl). We still managed to go to my car and drive back to our apartment. As we got out of the car the older girl told us that they would now walk to their apartment and my girl could not come up to ours. I tried to convince her but it didn't work.

Also the night security guy (son of the owner of the apartment) came creeping along and told us that we were not allowed to bring guests and that they would have to pay in order to stay. Ridiculous :D

It went fine until the end. I was completely sober and learned a lot.

>