Sneaky Charm's Journal

sneaky_charm

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Date: 9th Jan, 2016
Time: 12pm to 4.30pm

Approached 2 girls today in over 4 hours. Not productive at all. But you'd be surprised how hard it is to find single girls walking here. Also, in many places sidewalks remain full of people who have nothing to do, and they stare at everyone who walks by all the time, which makes things awkward.

Girl 1:
Had to pee, so went inside a KFC and ordered a strawberry shake. Noticed two girls sitting in the far away corner from the counter, and one looked pretty cute. Was about to walk out from the restaurant with my shake on hand, even opened the door, then decided to stop. Walked toward her slowly and suavely, and opened her saying that I noticed her and wanted to say hi. She was pretty enthusiastic in the beginning, but after half a minute or so things died down. I got a bit nervous inside, and instead of offering to sit with them which they would have gladly accepted, I backed down and bid farewell!

Girl 2:

I see this girl standing on the sidewalk, wearing a red jacket. She sees me walking toward her and holds eye contact for about 2 seconds before going back to staring straight. I open with 'Excuse me, are you waiting for someone?', she responds with 'Yes'. Then I tell her that I just wanted to say hi and complimented that her hair looked good. She turned away from me at this point. Then I asked her if we could talk for 2 minutes, she said she was not interested, plain and simple. I think that my delivery was a bit too fast, and my face showed nervousness. If I handled her slowly with a smile, I think the result would have been drastically different.

Saw another girl I kind of knew in the mall, too. Just said hi. Then noticed her friend sitting near her while about to walk away. Complimented the friend on her hair because her hair genuinely looked gorgeous. Then saw a male sitting beside the girl giving me death stare. Well, wished her a nice day and walked away.

sneaky_charm

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Date: 12th Jan, 2016
Time: 12.30pm to 5.00pm

Made 4 approaches in about 4 hours, not good again. But enjoyed the day walking all over the city and noted some good places. The weather was good, too!

Girl 1:
I see 3 girls in the ticket counter of a museum, and although I know that the museum tends to remain empty mostly, I think of giving it a shot. Get a ticket, and get inside. Get inside a room, and notice the girls getting into another room. Follow after a while and do not look at them for about 30 seconds. Then, ask one of them about good places to see nearby. At this point, I notice that the cutest girl is the smallest, probably about 15. The other two were probably older than me. Wasn't a good prospect, so I ended the conversation with the older chick whom I asked the question originally.

Girl 2:
As I am about to take a left turn in the sidewalk, I notice a relatively cute girl trying to call someone, but she is not talking. I don't stop right away but after walking a few more steps I do.
Look at her eyes and make an expression as if I kind of remember her. She looks at me once, and reverts her eyes. Again she looks at me a few times. Makes a bitch face as if she is somewhat disgusted, which I recognize all too well. Decide to open her.

Me: Weren't you in class x in xxxx year?
Her: In yyy college?
Me: No, in zzz.
Her: No.
Me: (chuckle) Oh okay then, bye.

I really fucked this up. I am pretty sure I could have talked to her for a number of minutes, as there was nobody nearby and we were pretty isolated, far away from anyone's earshot. Although a bit on the fat side, she had a pretty good body and skin, too. Early ejection is really killing everything. Aaagghhh.

Girl 3:
I am about to cross the street and notice two girls walking from the opposite side about 50 meters away, one of them looks really cute. After crossing the road I am about to walk past them almost, then say 'Excuse me!'.

They stop, I ask them if they know any good events happening nearby. They say they do not. I engage the less cuter girl. The cuter one intervenes, saying that they went to check the same thing, too. Playing in my team, I see! But then, instead of transitioning into another topic smoothly, I drag the same topic on and then say bye.

This one was the worst. The other girl was super super cute, the kind that gives me a lot of attention and I want to have as gfs. I really have issues as I have admitted many times before. Although I know mentally that the really cute ones want me, I just cannot accept it wholly, it seems.

Also, judging by their expression, they pretty much knew what was happening. Could have pulled off direct too, I think, only problem was some fuckers were within earshot and closely watching us.

Girl 4:
I am walking in the sidewalk very slowly with the my headphones on, looking down. I am really enjoying the evening lights of the city and the overall ambiance. Notice a chick in pink walking past me and she senses that I haven't looked at her directly. She starts walking in a way as to make me notice her. But I am not feeling like opening her. After walking for a while, I do not see her anymore. But, after some time, she reappears from somewhere. This time, I decide to open.

She is walking about 3 meters in front of me and I say 'Excuse me!'. She hears and stops. I take one of my headphones off, and ask her if she knows any good events happening nearby. Pretty dominating tone and don't give a fuck attitude. She says she is not from the neighborhood and does not know. Ask her some other questions, too, and then eject. This time, too, it was me who ejected first! Fuck my life, right?

sneaky_charm

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Date: 15th Jan, 2016
Time: 4.00pm to 7.30pm

Went out for about 3.5 hours, and approached just 1 girl, and that too, to genuinely ask for directions.
The thing is, due to a festival most girls have gone home, making the streets in the city empty.

Girl 1:
I'm about to walk along a side lane, but I don't know where it leads. I turn to my right and see a girl in black. She was probably looking at me, so 'I felt compelled to turn toward her direction due to the universal force which has been discussed in this forum before. Anyway, walk slowly and confidently and ask about directions. She is smiley and stuff, but pretty plain looking and lots of makeup. Didn't even feel like pushing for the sake of it. Interacted for about half a minute and left.

Saw a number of other girls who were very cute, though. Didn't have the courage to approach them. Good thing at least I went out and didn't sit at home.

sneaky_charm

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Date: 17th Jan, 2016
Time: 4.30pm to 8.00pm

Had to meet two buddies, so went out. Approached 2 chicks during the outing.

Girl 1:
We are about to enter a shoe store as my friend says he requires a new pair, and I see this cute girl sitting on the stair of store, toward the left side of the door. My two buddies go inside, but I stop. Open her by asking if she knows any good shoe stores nearby. She names a few stores. Just when I'm about to signal my interest, I hear a girl's voice calling her. I look behind and her friend is standing, waiting for her to join. She gets up and is about to leave. I prompt her still, asking her what she is doing sitting here. But, it seems it is too late now. She is walking toward her friend slowly. At last I compliment her that she looks really cute. I legitimately said this, so even though it was generic she seemed to appreciate it. She was very surprised, and said a long thanks. I really think if her friend didn't interrupt, it would have gone pretty well. I was super calm, with good voice and eye contact. Bad luck! Should have joined her friend and asked her to stay 2 minutes.

Girl 2:
We are standing on the sidewalk, and one of my buddies notices these two chicks, their backs facing us. Both of them seem to have really nice butt. As they are about to resume walking, I run up to them and open them by saying that I noticed them and wanted to say hi. They were taken aback and they started to walk faster. I startled them definitely. Also, it was somewhat dark and there were many bystanders around. So, I accepted defeat and retreated.

NinthSanguine

Space Monkey
space monkey
You are on to your problem of ejecting early, it looks like some of these conversations could have went well. I'm a newbie so forgive me for not giving more advice but i'd like to point out that you have more canache then me when it comes to straight up opening women.

>