Passion Lab

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Re: songbird fog talks about women

New Facial Expression: The Tongue-In Cheek Look

This is a playful, boastful, cocky facial expression I use in humorous situations, like where I’ve just won a frame battle…it conveys the message of “I just won.” Three steps to use it:

1. Do a smirk
2. Open your mouth, while still smirking
3. If you’re smirking towards the left, push your tongue into your left cheek. Vice versa if it’s the right.

It’s so easy to implement. :) I was with my roommate the other day, and a guy tried to pick her up. When she shut him down, I gave him this look to rub it in his face.

Instahooks

I’ve had a few instahooks over the past few days. They’ve been really interesting. The vibe between me and the other person is instantly perfect. We just click!

Here’s an example from today. I approached a girl at the subway station who was waiting for the train:

fog: don’t jump
girl: *instantly engaged* i wasn’t going to
fog: I’m pretty sure you were. my heart was racing so quick. I almost had a heart attack. feel my heartbeat!
girl: *puts hand on my chest and is laughing* i think you were just imagining it!
fog: trust me, you were really close to the edge
girl: what are you on?
fog: the subway platform
girl; no seriously, your eyes look dilated

I was gonna say, “when people are attracted to each other, their pupils dilate” but thought this would put me in a chasing position. In hindsight, I should have told her that her pupils were dilated too, then used this line.

Later we are sitting on the train:

girl: are you hitting on me?
fog: what do you think? :)
girl: I can’t tell…you’re really bubbly!

She objected quite a few times to me trying to get her contact information. Initially she asked me if I had instagram. When I asked her why she wanted my instagram, she said it was to "get a sense of who i am." Interestingly enough, another girl gave me the exact same response recently. Anyways, this girl said that due to work, she's had to be very private about her personal life and usually lives off the grid. So I settled with getting her work email. I took my time machine back to 2002 and sent her an email, we'll see if anything comes out of it.

Reframing The Hungarian Grandma

I met a cute hungarian woman, who claimed she was old enough to be my grandma. She likely was. This did not stop me from asking her out on a date. She objected many times, but i just reframed and reframed and reframed…….eventually she told me that it would be hard for her to truly connect with me since I could not speak hungarian. This was when I stopped the reframe games and sent her on her way.

My Palm Writing Routine

Everyone and their mom has had their palm read by some stranger attempting to seduce them in the past. So now, as a way to initiate kino, I use this sort of routine:

Me: give me your palm?
Girl: *extends palm*
Me: *starts drawing on palm* Can you guess what I am writing on your palm?
Girl: I can’t figure it out!
Me: Next time someone reads your palm, they will read what I have wrote.
Girl: HAHAHAH what

This week I will draw on their palms, then start drawing on their arms, and see what I can get away with.

Quick Notes

- My mirroring efforts are starting to pay off.. I noticed I'm doing it unconsciousLY
- hard screening vs. soft screening

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human

A Breakthrough

Today's session was mental-bonkers. I couldn't believe:

1. How warm, friendly and playful girls were being with me upon my opening
2. How quickly chicks were hooking

I've been working extra hard on my opening routine and it's paying off - I have a high hook rate with it.

The past few weeks I've been trying out a range of different openers, but found this particular one to be pretty effective:

Fog: *waves at the girl* (regardless if she has headphones in or not)

Once I got her attention, I say this:

Fog: I saw you standing here and I was like what the heck!

Then depending on what she does, I'll say this:

Fog: I had to say hi!

So then, yesterday, I was thinking about all my dates lately. Initially the girl will be quite stiff. She won't use many facial expressions, her vocal tone will be relatively flat, and she won't use many hand movements. But there's a pattern...there comes a point where all of a sudden she's using facial expressions, wider ranges of vocal tones, and she'll get more expressive with her hands. Because it's a consistent pattern, I believe that this behaviour is a sign of comfort (duh). And if this is what people do when they're comfortable with another person, then I should adopt that behaviour in my opening routine to make me seem comfortable right?

I started being facially expressive and using a wide range of vocal tones with the "what the heck" opener, and now I'm seeing really great initial reactions from women.

Although I'm a little worried...the what the heck opener is a little bit direct, but if I am overly friendly, does that reduce the directness of it? Am I on the right track with this? Basically I'm worried that girls won't view me as a lover candidate right off the bat. Maybe I could go even more direct, while maintaining the friendliness and see what happens.

From Friendly to Horny in 2 Seconds

I was talking to this chick today and then all of a sudden she started rubbing her neck/shoulder, which I know is a sign of horniness/sexual tension. It's tough to describe, but at the same time we started vibing REALLY hard and I could feel her state elevate. I've never experienced anything like that. I was so shocked.

A Sneaky Technique

I started exchanging names with girls. Once we are done that, I say,

Fog: Anyways back to what we were talking about...

Which is SO FUCKING SNEAKY because I throw the "we" word in there without coming across as tryhard.

Next Steps

I am planning on doing 100 approaches from Thursday to Sunday. I will be working on beginning-mid game. I want to transition from my opener to a conversation topic that gets girls blabbing my ears off. Right now the topics I transition into are a little bit hard for girls to latch onto, I feel like.

Cacc

Space Monkey
space monkey

How about

*wave*
I saw you standing here and I was like what the heck! Your hair is absolutely gorgeous! I had to say hi.

If you can tailor the second compliment for her your opener will feel a lot more sincere and special.

goodluck

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human

Thanks Cacc.

New Technique: Emotional Cementing + Gratitude Combo

The display of gratitude looks to be a powerful technique. Chase has an article here that talks about how using gratitude correctly can increase your attainability and attractiveness. Psychology Today also outlines several studies and benefits of using gratitude - according to their article, it improves comfort and rapport in relationships.

Lately, I’ve been looking for ways to combine techniques. I've also been focussed on emotional cementing. So I'm thinking that you could use emotional cementing and displays of gratitude together to really make a bang.

An example:

Girl: *can’t stop smiling while talking to me*
Fog: what does it mean when you smile at me just like that?? :)
Girl: it means I’m happy!

She’s gonna start being more open and positive with you, which is the main benefit of emotional cementing. Another one of the benefits of emotional cementing is that you can use cemented emotions to help return women to the emotions they felt with you at an earlier time. But later on, it would be sort of clunky to say:

Fog: hey, remember how happy you were earlier?

Instead, you could bring it up in a subtle way by being gratuitous towards her:

Fog: I appreciate you being so positive and happy around me today. :) It made my day so much better.

And now all of a sudden, youre triggering positive emotions in her again while being gratuitous, thus increasing attraction, comfort, and rapport. You’re also reinforcing positive behaviour.

Nostril Flares: A Sign of Arousal

Recently I was on a date with a mexican girl. When I first met her at a bus stop, she was giving me doggy eyes. The next time when we met up in person, her face was rather stiff. It was obvious she was not comfortable with me. Eventually her face started opening up, along with her vocal tones and hand expressions. I also noticed that her nostrils wiggled/flared at one point, so I just assumed that this was a sign of comfort too. But then she started doing slight eye scans too (a sign of attraction).

A few days ago I was with my friend, and while we were talking about a conversation topic that he was rather angry about, he wiggled/flared his nose. I am highly doubtful that this was a sign of comfort.

After doing some research, it appears that nostril flares/wiggles are a sign of arousal. Depending on the context, they are a sign of attraction.

Kino Breakthrough

I’ve been on a few dates lately, and I am getting quite aggressive with my kino. Typically in the past I never attempted to use anything more than brief arm touches until I was back at the seduction location. I was not being bold. Now what I am doing is increasing the intensity and length of my touches, and using different types of touches. For example, I’ll put my hand on the girl’s leg and keep it there. Or I’ll start caressing the girl’s arm. Haha! I also reduced the amount of time that I back off for after they display signs of discomfort. If they are uncomfortable with it, I try again in like 30 seconds.

This gives me the ability to move super quick early on if need be. I can’t believe how slow I was moving all these years.

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human

LR: I Said All The Right Things

This is gonna be a brief story... I will fill in all the details in a later report....

I was coming out of the grocery store with some food. I was extremely hungry and feeling weak. I try not to talk to girls on an empty stomach - it negatively impacts my presence. But I saw these two girls sitting out front with party supplies, so naturally I had to approach:

Fog: You girls look fun
Pinecone + Strawberry: We are!!!

Turns out they’re having a party that night. Also, Pinecone moved to the city about a week ago. We chat about this, then Strawberry says this:

Strawberry: Are you fun?
Fog: You will find out as we keep talking.

She makes a face like, “that was a good answer” and immediately invites me to her party. The girls start hounding me with questions, and Pinecone asks for my number, saying she will text me right now. I give it to her and then she texts me on the spot.

I left thinking…how the heck could these girls act so positively like this towards me despite my weak presence?

Anyways, went to their place that night - it ended up being a small get together. I could tell that Pinecone was really attracted to me. Due to a little sticking point, I only managed to make out with her - right when I was leaving. I was embarrassed it had to end like that, made me feel like an AFC.

But I pinged her the next day for a reference point:

Fog: we should hang out again sometime this week
Pinecone: yes we should
Pinecone: what’s your week like

She agreed to come over to my house. So we're chilling in my room, and I'm starting to escalate, and in between making out she says this:

Pinecone: Tell me about yourself.

I knew this was coming - primarily because at the get together, she was giving me a facial expression like she wanted me to develop rapport with her. However, I didn't at the time.

I didn't tell her too too much about myself. She opened up to me about her personal issues, and I know handled it correctly because she started holding my hand. This was how i knew that she was feeling more comfortable with me.

So we're lying there and she says this:

Pinecone: What are your intentions with me?
Fog: i just want to keep spending time with you and see where it goes

Then soon after she says this:

Pinecone: I like all the answers you give me.

And soon after that, all clothing is off and things are really getting hot in my room. She had a wicked hot body and gave me an amazing handjob, some amazing blowjobs, and the sex was incredible...she let me fuck her raw and this was an amazing experience for me because all ive ever had before is mediocre sex. And i lasted for 30 minutes during the second round....sooo, i'm pretty happy.

We're gonna hang out again sometime

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Congratulations man, you finally breakthrough.
You ran into a girl who is completely into you, and you captured that opportunity.

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human

IceCream said:
You ran into a girl who is completely into you, and you captured that opportunity.

thanks ice cream

LR: i said all the right things

This is the full LR.

I was coming out of the grocery store with some food. I was extremely hungry and feeling weak. I try not to talk to girls on an empty stomach - it negatively impacts my presence. But I saw these two girls sitting out front with party supplies, so naturally I had to approach:

Turns out they’re having a party that night. Also, Pinecone moved to the city about a week ago. We chat about this, then Strawberry says this:

She makes a face like, “that was a good answer” and immediately invites me to her party. The girls start hounding me with questions, and Pinecone asks for my number, saying she will text me right now. I give it to her and then she texts me on the spot.

I left thinking…how the heck could these girls act so positively like this towards me despite my weak presence?

The Party

That night I go to their place….it’s Pinecone and Strawberry, and two other girls. It’s more like a get together than a party.

There’s Pepper, 41 years old, and she was Pinecone's and Strawberry's old boss. She’s definitely an interesting mix of driver/expressive and due to her age and relationship to the girls, I feel like she is the alpha female. There were moments where I felt like she was being ridiculously socially uncalibrated. For example, Strawberry kept expressing her inability to do math, but Pepper was absolutely adamant that she could learn. It basically turned into a tug of war. Although I felt like she was a little socially uncalibrated, I realized Pepper was just super stubborn and was holding a strong frame. Also…the way she talked was boring, factual and weirdly analytical..it was hard for the other girls to pay attention to her. Pepper also gave me advice. For example, when the girls were asking me lots of questions, she said that it would be a good idea to tell “as much details as possible."

There was also an amiable (Amy), 21 years old, who was shy towards me at first, but after I made a bob’s burger reference her attitude towards me totally changed..she was socially uncalibrated in a different way: she was a total value suck! She never added value - instead, she always took value away from whatever someone was saying. For example:

Strawberry: i liked this tv show and i liked it since i was a kid
Amy: i think everyone liked it when they were a kid

And there’s Pinecone and Strawberry, both expressives, and seemingly pretty mature for their age… thought they were in their late 20s, but they were like 21 and 23 or something..

We’re all sitting outside on the back deck. Initially I am quiet, letting them talk amongst themselves. But then Strawberry demands to know about me. Earlier in the night I had been strategizing regarding things about myself I should reveal to women in order to trigger their attraction and comfort switches.

I started talking about how I have lived in multiple cities, except I did not tell the story linearly. Sometimes the girls would go off on a tangent amongst themselves based on what I said, but Strawberry would always focus it back on me. She was very curious - she wanted to know the story from a linear point of view. I noticed a pattern here. Before, girls have gotten intrigued when I tell them I have lived in multiple cities, but don’t talk about it from a linear point of view.

I snuck in the fact that I’ve worked with kids before, and how I felt like they were my own kids. Only Strawberry and Pepper were listening at that moment, and they both had a nice little emotional spike - they both went “AWWWWWWWW!” That was exactly the reaction I wanted. These kinds of reactions are important.

Me and Strawberry had established she met someone in my hometown and then she was asking me if I knew anyone in one of the other cities I had lived in:

Strawberry: Do you know Agnes?
Fog: OMG
Strawberry: what!!
Fog: no
Everybody: *laughs*
Strawberry: Are you an actor?
Fog: not at the moment

At one point, Pepper qualified me in front of the whole group, saying that I was a very interesting, intriguing guy. The rest of the group agreed.

But what about Pinecone? During this whole time, I had mostly verbally engaged with Strawberry, but there was a non-verbal side dialogue going on with Pinecone that lead me to believe she was highly attracted to me:

- She kept looking at me for my reaction to certain things that were going on
- When I gave her kino compliance tests, it was really good. For example, she put her hand in my hand when she showed me her nails, and gripped my hand.
- We were playing footsie
- She was giving me all sorts of looks, including sparkly eyes, and another specific look I’ve seen before that let me know she really liked my company.

We were all talking about going for brunch tomorrow, and that sort of made me think they were gonna let me stay the night…

Pinecone and Strawberry made some meatballs. I was using my fork to eat some meatballs. Then Pinecone came to stand beside me. She used my fork, and was eating meatballs with it. Then I said:

Fog: Hey i used that fork, you’re gonna get my cooties
Picone: i like cooties

AKA ill swap spit with you. I grabbed her thigh really quick. Out of the corner of my eye I saw that Amy had some sort of shocked look on her face. I wonder if she understood what was going on…

Anyways, they kept projecting into the future with me, so I was thinking..if i were to hook up with Pinecone later, i dont think there would be any attainability issues that could trigger LMR. I think the biggest issue would be that she would want me as a boyfriend and want to wait.

Going Inside

It’s getting pretty late so we go inside and sit on the couch. I knew this was gonna be an escalation window of sort. Pinecone comes and sits on the couch, beside me. We are sitting rather close…I put my arm on around her, but it is touching the couch, not her. Then she starts squirming around a little bit. I felt like she was unsure whether or not she should lay her head on my chest. After this, she starts moving farther down the couch away from me. This annoyed me. I almost want to chase her down the couch to sit closer to her. But I decided not to. I viewed it as in indicator as disinterest, which should be met with disinterest from me. Plus it could be a test. So I stayed where I was, and even maximized the distance between us by leaning away from her.

Right when we all sat down and Pinecone and I were sitting close together, Strawberry had a bad look on her face. Earlier in the night she had expressed negative emotions over the fact that her boyfriend in England had not texted her in 5 hours. I feel like she was perhaps jealous of Pinecone and me.

It is way past my bedtime at this point. I was very tired and I was not saying much - the girls were laughing and having a good time and I felt very much like I was being a value suck. But I was not being as much as a value suck as Amy. Pinecone and Strawberry repeatedly turned the conversation sexual, but Amy would always turn it back into platonic conversation.

For example, we were all stating three things we like most in life. Strawberry + Pinecone both agreed that sex was one of their favourite things. Meanwhile, when it was Amy’s turn, she said something like soup….LIKE COME ON…

Unfortunately when it was my turn, I didn’t say much. I really wanted to say how I like eating ass, but because it was so late and I was so tired, I was afraid my vocal tones would betray me and I would come across as tryhard.

In regards to the sexual conversation topics, they were talking about hooking up. Given my experiences with Pinecone so far, I knew this would make be the perfect opportunity for her to throw me a little shit test. My spidey senses were correct..Pinecone turned to me and said:

Pinecone: do you hook up a lot?
Fog: *long pause* every single day.

Pinecone also told me that she reminded me of her first boyfriend.

I felt like there was a 3some opportunity here. Pinecone and Strawberry seemed to click pretty well, and were pretty open about their sexuality and how much they loved sex. Strawberry did have a boyfriend, although she expressed earlier in the night how her boyfriend seems to be pretty loose about her meeting other guys.

But despite the potential 3some opportunity, I had something else to try to accomplish…a 2some with Pinecone. It did not help that I was really tired, and I was hitting a sticking point: I felt apprehension around isolating Pinecone to develop some rapport with her. I wasn’t sure how to do it appropriately without making her friends mad or making it awkward.

If I was alone with Pinecone at my place, it would have resulted in sex. If it was a bigger party, it would have resulted in sex. If it was the same size, and her friends gave me consent to hook up with her, it would have resulted in sex. So i believe the overall issue was just worrying what the friends would think - which is a terrible mindset. I was more worried about how her friends would feel than the possibility of losing Pinecone.

Anyways, back to the story...I mentioned that I was going to washington this weekend to Pinecone, and she sort of freaked out a bit. She wasn’t sure whether I was moving there or not - she said “you cant just do this to me” and said it had happened to her before. It also turned her on a little bit - she was twirling her hair. Perhaps this indicated my ability to walk away, which is what so many girls like.

i also thought that maybe they’d let me sleep over and in that case id…….hop into bed with Pinecone!

The End of the Night

It was time to call it a night. Amy left - Strawberry and I exchanged. relieved, knowing looks. No trash talking needed, we both knew that Amy was being a value suck.

I’m about to leave too, and i’m using a guttural vocal tone I’ve been working on lately (find it really helps with banter) to amp up the mood. We’re laughing and having a good time. I'm standing in the hallway, and each girl is standing in the doorway to her room (their rooms are right across from each other). Pinecone was giving me a look again, they had stated they were going to bed and I was trying to figure out how to make this work. Hey Pinecone wanna show me your room for a quick sec? Idk? false time constraint? I didn’t know how to lead without violating the fact that they said they were going to bed.

Remember the initial screen Strawberry had thrown at me? Well I guess I passed the screen, because both girls started talking about how much fun I was.

Anyways, Strawberry disappears into her room, and Pinecone walks me down the stairs, gives me a hug and there was a point where i was holding her hand briefly and I gave it a tug - she came closer and we kissed. It was pretty short, she ended it early and said something like this:

Pinecone: i dont wanna ruin a good thing

Friendzoned? Boyfriend-zoned? Her logical side probably kicked in when she said this.

I left feeling very disappointed. Here was a girl who was so into me…how could I let it slip like this, and only kiss her….at the VERY end too, AFC style?

I Redeem Myself

She agreed to come over to my house.

I show her my room, and I comment on how the big mirror in my room is good for selfies. She is quite direct here, stating that it would be good for fucking as well.

Not gonna lie, I was sort of nervous - she recognized this and pointed it out. I should have reframed to say I was excited, not nervous, but instead i just said I wasn’t nervous. She mentioned she was nervous too, and I believed it - she was rubbing her shoulder, as most girls do when there’s sexual tension in the air.

Anyways, I'm starting to escalate, and in between making out she says this:

Pinecone: Tell me about yourself

I knew this was coming - primarily because at the get together, she was giving me a facial expression like she wanted me to develop rapport with her. However, I didn't at the time.

She mentioned that at the get together, she felt like they had to force information about myself out of me. I don’t deflect questions about me anymore, but I have been trying out Jugglers “Conversational Pacing” technique that makes girls have to work to get information out of you. Perhaps my use of this technique could use some calibrating..I don’t want girls to feel like they have to pry overly hard to learn about me.

Regardless, after her request to learn more about me, I still didn't tell her too too much about myself. I knew she didn’t even care about me. She just wanted to share a frame with me, and to see that I understood her! She randomly opened up to me about her personal issues, and I know handled it correctly - she started holding my hand, which I viewed as a sign of comfort.

We're lying there and she says this:

Fog: i just want to keep spending time with you and see where it goes.

She goes on to talk about how she’s been hurt before and doesn’t want to get hurt again. Then soon after she says this:

But then, she questioned my patience for making me wait for sex, and was also sort of talking about the thrill of the chase... i did not like that, and wasn’t sure what it was about. My vibe definitely changed and I was not feeling outcome independent. I didn’t like it because I felt like she was in control of the frame here, and was framing herself as the prize. I really was not sure how to get around this.

But I probably handled it right, because after that, all clothing is off and things are really getting hot in my room. She had a wicked hot body and gave me an amazing handjob, some amazing blowjobs, and the sex was incredible...she let me fuck her raw and this was an amazing experience for me because all ive ever had before is mediocre sex. And i lasted for 30 minutes during the second round....sooo, i was pretty happy. This really changes things for me.

Random Notes

1. We were chatting about what it feels like to have a connection with someone, and she offered me her trance words for feeling connected: relieved and comfortable
2. She did all her own emotional cementing :)
3. She says she has a IUD and is allergic to regular condoms
4. She asked more about why I approached her in the first place

skin_man

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Congratulations on the lay songbird.
Are still in Toronto? Could meet with you for coffee if you're interested.

songbird fog said:
IceCream said:

thanks ice cream

LR: i said all the right things

This is the full LR.

The Party

That night I go to their place….it’s Pinecone and Strawberry, and two other girls. It’s more like a get together than a party.

There’s Pepper, 41 years old, and she was Pinecone's and Strawberry's old boss. She’s definitely an interesting mix of driver/expressive and due to her age and relationship to the girls, I feel like she is the alpha female. There were moments where I felt like she was being ridiculously socially uncalibrated. For example, Strawberry kept expressing her inability to do math, but Pepper was absolutely adamant that she could learn. It basically turned into a tug of war. Although I felt like she was a little socially uncalibrated, I realized Pepper was just super stubborn and was holding a strong frame. Also…the way she talked was boring, factual and weirdly analytical..it was hard for the other girls to pay attention to her. Pepper also gave me advice. For example, when the girls were asking me lots of questions, she said that it would be a good idea to tell “as much details as possible."

There was also an amiable (Amy), 21 years old, who was shy towards me at first, but after I made a bob’s burger reference her attitude towards me totally changed..she was socially uncalibrated in a different way: she was a total value suck! She never added value - instead, she always took value away from whatever someone was saying. For example:

Strawberry: i liked this tv show and i liked it since i was a kid
Amy: i think everyone liked it when they were a kid

And there’s Pinecone and Strawberry, both expressives, and seemingly pretty mature for their age… thought they were in their late 20s, but they were like 21 and 23 or something..

We’re all sitting outside on the back deck. Initially I am quiet, letting them talk amongst themselves. But then Strawberry demands to know about me. Earlier in the night I had been strategizing regarding things about myself I should reveal to women in order to trigger their attraction and comfort switches.

I started talking about how I have lived in multiple cities, except I did not tell the story linearly. Sometimes the girls would go off on a tangent amongst themselves based on what I said, but Strawberry would always focus it back on me. She was very curious - she wanted to know the story from a linear point of view. I noticed a pattern here. Before, girls have gotten intrigued when I tell them I have lived in multiple cities, but don’t talk about it from a linear point of view.

I snuck in the fact that I’ve worked with kids before, and how I felt like they were my own kids. Only Strawberry and Pepper were listening at that moment, and they both had a nice little emotional spike - they both went “AWWWWWWWW!” That was exactly the reaction I wanted. These kinds of reactions are important.

Me and Strawberry had established she met someone in my hometown and then she was asking me if I knew anyone in one of the other cities I had lived in:

Strawberry: Do you know Agnes?
Fog: OMG
Strawberry: what!!
Fog: no
Everybody: *laughs*
Strawberry: Are you an actor?
Fog: not at the moment

At one point, Pepper qualified me in front of the whole group, saying that I was a very interesting, intriguing guy. The rest of the group agreed.

But what about Pinecone? During this whole time, I had mostly verbally engaged with Strawberry, but there was a non-verbal side dialogue going on with Pinecone that lead me to believe she was highly attracted to me:

- She kept looking at me for my reaction to certain things that were going on
- When I gave her kino compliance tests, it was really good. For example, she put her hand in my hand when she showed me her nails, and gripped my hand.
- We were playing footsie
- She was giving me all sorts of looks, including sparkly eyes, and another specific look I’ve seen before that let me know she really liked my company.

We were all talking about going for brunch tomorrow, and that sort of made me think they were gonna let me stay the night…

Pinecone and Strawberry made some meatballs. I was using my fork to eat some meatballs. Then Pinecone came to stand beside me. She used my fork, and was eating meatballs with it. Then I said:

Fog: Hey i used that fork, you’re gonna get my cooties
Picone: i like cooties

AKA ill swap spit with you. I grabbed her thigh really quick. Out of the corner of my eye I saw that Amy had some sort of shocked look on her face. I wonder if she understood what was going on…

Anyways, they kept projecting into the future with me, so I was thinking..if i were to hook up with Pinecone later, i dont think there would be any attainability issues that could trigger LMR. I think the biggest issue would be that she would want me as a boyfriend and want to wait.

Going Inside

It’s getting pretty late so we go inside and sit on the couch. I knew this was gonna be an escalation window of sort. Pinecone comes and sits on the couch, beside me. We are sitting rather close…I put my arm on around her, but it is touching the couch, not her. Then she starts squirming around a little bit. I felt like she was unsure whether or not she should lay her head on my chest. After this, she starts moving farther down the couch away from me. This annoyed me. I almost want to chase her down the couch to sit closer to her. But I decided not to. I viewed it as in indicator as disinterest, which should be met with disinterest from me. Plus it could be a test. So I stayed where I was, and even maximized the distance between us by leaning away from her.

Right when we all sat down and Pinecone and I were sitting close together, Strawberry had a bad look on her face. Earlier in the night she had expressed negative emotions over the fact that her boyfriend in England had not texted her in 5 hours. I feel like she was perhaps jealous of Pinecone and me.

It is way past my bedtime at this point. I was very tired and I was not saying much - the girls were laughing and having a good time and I felt very much like I was being a value suck. But I was not being as much as a value suck as Amy. Pinecone and Strawberry repeatedly turned the conversation sexual, but Amy would always turn it back into platonic conversation.

For example, we were all stating three things we like most in life. Strawberry + Pinecone both agreed that sex was one of their favourite things. Meanwhile, when it was Amy’s turn, she said something like soup….LIKE COME ON…

Unfortunately when it was my turn, I didn’t say much. I really wanted to say how I like eating ass, but because it was so late and I was so tired, I was afraid my vocal tones would betray me and I would come across as tryhard.

In regards to the sexual conversation topics, they were talking about hooking up. Given my experiences with Pinecone so far, I knew this would make be the perfect opportunity for her to throw me a little shit test. My spidey senses were correct..Pinecone turned to me and said:

Pinecone: do you hook up a lot?
Fog: *long pause* every single day.

Pinecone also told me that she reminded me of her first boyfriend.

I felt like there was a 3some opportunity here. Pinecone and Strawberry seemed to click pretty well, and were pretty open about their sexuality and how much they loved sex. Strawberry did have a boyfriend, although she expressed earlier in the night how her boyfriend seems to be pretty loose about her meeting other guys.

But despite the potential 3some opportunity, I had something else to try to accomplish…a 2some with Pinecone. It did not help that I was really tired, and I was hitting a sticking point: I felt apprehension around isolating Pinecone to develop some rapport with her. I wasn’t sure how to do it appropriately without making her friends mad or making it awkward.

If I was alone with Pinecone at my place, it would have resulted in sex. If it was a bigger party, it would have resulted in sex. If it was the same size, and her friends gave me consent to hook up with her, it would have resulted in sex. So i believe the overall issue was just worrying what the friends would think - which is a terrible mindset. I was more worried about how her friends would feel than the possibility of losing Pinecone.

Anyways, back to the story...I mentioned that I was going to washington this weekend to Pinecone, and she sort of freaked out a bit. She wasn’t sure whether I was moving there or not - she said “you cant just do this to me” and said it had happened to her before. It also turned her on a little bit - she was twirling her hair. Perhaps this indicated my ability to walk away, which is what so many girls like.

i also thought that maybe they’d let me sleep over and in that case id…….hop into bed with Pinecone!

The End of the Night

It was time to call it a night. Amy left - Strawberry and I exchanged. relieved, knowing looks. No trash talking needed, we both knew that Amy was being a value suck.

I’m about to leave too, and i’m using a guttural vocal tone I’ve been working on lately (find it really helps with banter) to amp up the mood. We’re laughing and having a good time. I'm standing in the hallway, and each girl is standing in the doorway to her room (their rooms are right across from each other). Pinecone was giving me a look again, they had stated they were going to bed and I was trying to figure out how to make this work. Hey Pinecone wanna show me your room for a quick sec? Idk? false time constraint? I didn’t know how to lead without violating the fact that they said they were going to bed.

Remember the initial screen Strawberry had thrown at me? Well I guess I passed the screen, because both girls started talking about how much fun I was.

Anyways, Strawberry disappears into her room, and Pinecone walks me down the stairs, gives me a hug and there was a point where i was holding her hand briefly and I gave it a tug - she came closer and we kissed. It was pretty short, she ended it early and said something like this:

Pinecone: i dont wanna ruin a good thing

Friendzoned? Boyfriend-zoned? Her logical side probably kicked in when she said this.

I left feeling very disappointed. Here was a girl who was so into me…how could I let it slip like this, and only kiss her….at the VERY end too, AFC style?

I Redeem Myself

She agreed to come over to my house.

I show her my room, and I comment on how the big mirror in my room is good for selfies. She is quite direct here, stating that it would be good for fucking as well.

Not gonna lie, I was sort of nervous - she recognized this and pointed it out. I should have reframed to say I was excited, not nervous, but instead i just said I wasn’t nervous. She mentioned she was nervous too, and I believed it - she was rubbing her shoulder, as most girls do when there’s sexual tension in the air.

Anyways, I'm starting to escalate, and in between making out she says this:

Pinecone: Tell me about yourself

She mentioned that at the get together, she felt like they had to force information about myself out of me. I don’t deflect questions about me anymore, but I have been trying out Jugglers “Conversational Pacing” technique that makes girls have to work to get information out of you. Perhaps my use of this technique could use some calibrating..I don’t want girls to feel like they have to pry overly hard to learn about me.

Regardless, after her request to learn more about me, I still didn't tell her too too much about myself. I knew she didn’t even care about me. She just wanted to share a frame with me, and to see that I understood her! She randomly opened up to me about her personal issues, and I know handled it correctly - she started holding my hand, which I viewed as a sign of comfort.

We're lying there and she says this:

Fog: i just want to keep spending time with you and see where it goes.

She goes on to talk about how she’s been hurt before and doesn’t want to get hurt again. Then soon after she says this:

But then, she questioned my patience for making me wait for sex, and was also sort of talking about the thrill of the chase... i did not like that, and wasn’t sure what it was about. My vibe definitely changed and I was not feeling outcome independent. I didn’t like it because I felt like she was in control of the frame here, and was framing herself as the prize. I really was not sure how to get around this.

But I probably handled it right, because after that, all clothing is off and things are really getting hot in my room. She had a wicked hot body and gave me an amazing handjob, some amazing blowjobs, and the sex was incredible...she let me fuck her raw and this was an amazing experience for me because all ive ever had before is mediocre sex. And i lasted for 30 minutes during the second round....sooo, i was pretty happy. This really changes things for me.

Random Notes

1. We were chatting about what it feels like to have a connection with someone, and she offered me her trance words for feeling connected: relieved and comfortable
2. She did all her own emotional cementing :)
3. She says she has a IUD and is allergic to regular condoms
4. She asked more about why I approached her in the first place

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human

hello skin_man, sounds like a cool idea. i'll send you a message

building a cool body: dirty looks and oogles

I’m lucky because I naturally have a built body. So it’s been easy for me to see some pretty quick gains now that I’ve been working on my upper body at the gym. My shoulders are getting nice and wide. :)

And not just quick gains either, but immediate results in the way that I am getting treated by people…

There are a few new elements to approach invitations: oogling and shyness.

I am really happy about the shyness. It suggests submissiveness, which is what I desire from girls.

And you know when you see a guy drooling over a hot girl…just like mesmerized by her and his eyes are glossed over a little? That’s how some girls are looking at me. I call it oogling lol.

I am getting reactions from guys too. Some guys oogle at me, and I even got a dirty look from a guy today!

Other notable reactions include women being abnormally nice to me.

the chemistry strategy

Chase said somewhere that he got better results from daygame when he reduced the amount of time he would talk with a girl to like 5 minutes.

When I first read that a while back, I was thinking “how can he get a girl’s number in under 5 minutes! thats not enough time to get to know each other to figure out if you’d like to see each other again!”

The issue with this thinking is that it’s highly logical - girls don’t think this way…they are emotional! And then I started thinking that the amount of time you've chatted with a girl is irrelevant. emotionally, all that matters is if there's chemistry and a connection, or not.

Looking at it like this, 5 minutes is enough time to discover if there’s chemistry between you and a girl. and for more advanced guys, 5 minutes is PLENTY ENOUGH time to manually create chemistry with a girl.

this is one of my new strategies to try out: base closes off chemistry.

Making Plans With Girls: The Smoothest Way Known to MAN

Here’s what I was doing before: I would suggest to a girl that we hang out again, then start making plans based on her response.

Excuse me, but what is even the point of suggesting to a girl that we hang out, when i could just assume attraction, and assume she does want to see me again?

Besides, suggesting another meetup out of the blue does two bad things: 1) it does not follow my “be less abrupt” rule, and 2) it gives her an opportunity to easily reject the concept of you two hanging out again, because there’s no previous compliance built up on the subject.

Here’s an excerpt from one of NarrowJ’s LRs where he transitions from a yes ladder, into making plans with the girl - without asking her to hang out first:

Me: "You just met me, but do I seem like a friendly person?"
Her: "Yeah, definitely!"
Me: "Do you like talking to me?"
Her: "I guess so" (not the answer I wanted to hear, but good enough because she's still smiling)
Me: "Do you eat food?"
Her: (laughing) "Duh, haha you're asking me out. I don't know right now…"

Notice how she catches on right away and knows exactly what he’s doing…without him explicitly saying he wants to see her again (by the way…pretty sure only girls who have more experience than not with guys catch on quick like this).

This is an amazing and incredible realization that i will be putting into practice right away. Yes ladders -> initial plan making -> explicit statement of intent to see her again

skin_man

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

I've been working out three to four times a week. Then swimming all those days too. This should work to build a lean physique usually without too much muscle mass.

Yeah hit me up. I stay downtown but it's only for the summer.

Chat later.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

songbird,

Glad to see you back posting bro! :D

I am getting reactions from guys too. Some guys oogle at me, and I even got a dirty look from a guy today!
I think more dudes are gay than most think. I work with a lot of gay men and it has given me some interesting insights haha.

I can appreciate a guy's looks who are stunningly good / have a sculpted body out of pure aesthetic, but do not find any sexual attraction to men. However, I was getting along quite well with this gay dude during a late night and I told him my memory of this observation, and now he thinks I'm a closet bisexual and keeps hitting up my DM's on instagram lol. Gay men are quite sexual, careful out there if you're not interested brother! Haha.

The issue with this thinking is that it’s highly logical - girls don’t think this way…they are emotional! And then I started thinking that the amount of time you've chatted with a girl is irrelevant. emotionally, all that matters is if there's chemistry and a connection, or not.
Exactly. It's honestly somewhat of a "performance" that leaves an emotional imprint. If the beginning and end of that performance are emotionally impactful, it's even more effective, because generally speaking that's how we best remember things.

Although, Chase seems to see the optimal level of it following a bell curve for emotional cementing, if I remember correctly - I'll have to double check during my next article deep dive.

Notice how she catches on right away and knows exactly what he’s doing…without him explicitly saying he wants to see her again (by the way…pretty sure only girls who have more experience than not with guys catch on quick like this).
This is because women gather the majority of their social information IMPLICITLY. They're not dumb lol they know what is going on between the lines as to why you're asking the questions you're asking - most of the time. So, it's better to lead them implicitly than it is explicitly, an a yes ladder is just a set of leading questions that reach an explicit conclusion to staple it in.

Glad to see you're making some good observations homie.

Hue

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human

Hue said:
Glad to see you back posting bro! :D

I took on a challenging job that required me to dedicate the majority of my time to it for the last little while...but i got a handle on it now and ive been getting back into the swing of things...doing some daygame here and there.... it feels sooooo good to be back :)

Hue said:
Gay men are quite sexual, careful out there if you're not interested brother! Haha.

ahhhh you don't have to tell me twice, i have plenty of pesky orbiters.

Hue said:
This is because women gather the majority of their social information IMPLICITLY. They're not dumb lol they know what is going on between the lines as to why you're asking the questions you're asking - most of the time. So, it's better to lead them implicitly than it is explicitly, an a yes ladder is just a set of leading questions that reach an explicit conclusion to staple it in.

Nice. In other situations besides yes ladders, watcha think about "stapling it in"? For example, stating explicitly that you're into a girl, after you've been implicitly conveying it to her through touch and vocal tones etc? Part of me feels like it's overkill, and the best time to reveal explicit interest in a girl is very soon into meeting her.

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human

Was talking to this girl on tinder in my hometown - we knew each other from before, in a purely platonic way. Never met her, but I had written an essay for her years ago.

She was pelting me with questions so I suggested we meet up that day. But she was busy with family activities. Anyways, turns out she’s just home for the weekend (like me) and she lives in the exact same city i do. She offered me a ride back to the city.

I knew what I was getting into. I could have easily declined, said I already had a ride, and just met up with her sometime in the city. That would have been more conducive to seduction, and I’m confident it would have turned into a lay.

On the other hand, being in a car for 3.5 hours is not really great for seducing. Well, probably for more advanced guys yeah but like how would this sorta shit go?

The Car Ride

Anyways she picks me up and we’re on our way. One of the things I’ve been working on recently is having “adult conversations” with girls. Talking about dating and stuff. It’s not platonic, yet it’s not purely sexual - but it can turn sexual. Soo we were having adult conversations (she even brought up porn - twice), and I felt like the sexual tension was thick as fuq. When I feel sexual tension, I know that’s an escalation window. Girls are feeling the sexual tension too, they know what’s going on.

She had engaged looks on her face most of the time when talking about these topics. And several times, she even stuck out her tongue! Wow, girls never used to stick their tongue out around me. But now a few girls have done it recently during adult conversations. I think I’m onto something lol!!!

A Slight Mess Up

After the adult conversation, I did a little deep diving, which is where i took a little attainability hit.

She's been in school for a while, and was expressing to me how it makes her depressed:

girl: blalbala being in school so long has made me depressed.
fog: you are definitely a millennial

This look overcame her face. The best way I can describe it is that it was a weird look on her face. Like she thought what I said was weird... Can't remember what her reply was - I don't think she said anything.

My comment was obviously not well received. I can see why...she mentioned depression and I tried to joke around about it. I believe she felt that I was being insensitive and this caused my attainability to go down a little bit.

I acted like nothing had happened and we continued with the conversation. Things were fine though, she didn't go into auto rejection or anything (no immediate change in her behaviour after the weird look). However if this occurred really early in the conversation, she definitely would have gone into auto rejection.

Things Quiet Down

Was it really necessary to talk the whole 4 hours with her? After about an hour, things got pretty quiet between us, except for the occasional flirty jab or observance of things in the environment.

I was wondering about how this quiet period impacted my attainability. In the past, I have had several girls open me. When I say nothing, they back off right away and go into auto rejection. But I was not too too worried. I felt like if i picked up conversation and turned the vibe sexual again like 15-20 minutes before she dropped me off at my place, then the long silence between us wouldnt matter. And shouldn’t this silence be considered “maintaining my attainability” so i dont say anything stupid and really put her into auto rejection this time? One last note from here: middles don’t matter too much - beginnings and endings do.

At one point i asked if she was patient. She said sometimes. She was wondering why. I didn’t tell her. In truth I was asking her because she kept changing the music quite quickly, but in hindsight I really should have referred to having to wait to relieve our sexual tension somehow...She wondered if I was patient. I told her a story that suggested I was patient. Later on in heavy traffic, i bitched about how much of a traffic jam this was. She says

Girl: i thought you were patient
Fog: *Says nothing*

I seriously came SO CLOSE to saying “i am patient.”, but instead I opted to go for silence. This was a test, and I knew it would be a big no-no to justify my patience. I couldn’t come up with a clever reframe quick enough, so I just didn’t say anything. Playing along with the sexual tension relief frame, i could have said "i am for certain things... :) just not for traffic"

I did make 2 abstract statements which she did not respond well to. In fact, it seemed as though she was rather dismissive of them! For example, a guy with a nice car had a license plate named “Midget”. We were wondering if he was actually a midget. Well we drove by him and he looked like a regular dude. I suggested that maybe he actually had no legs, which would make him technically a midget. Ya, she didn’t like that.

Also, during the last little part of the car ride, her vibe changed, it seemed she had a more dominant vibe/solid frame about her (indicative of a higher sex drive girl who goes through alotta guys?)

HUGE MESS UP

We’re getting close to my place. Did I mention I had to pee REALLY FUCKING BAD? I was also not feeling well from partying this weekend, and i was slightly nervous. I knew this would impact my ability to try to get her in my place. I was strategizing. She said she had to pee as well, but it wasn’t that bad. Should I use a yes ladder, build some tension?

There’s another guy in a nice car right around the corner from my place and she’s talking about how he’s probably got a big dick. Blabalba.

So we pull up to my place:

Her: you live in this crack house? (it’s an apartment building, it looks sort of run down from the outside but it’s really nice inside)
Me: ya
Her: you live in through that door?
me: ya i live in the basement
Her: creepy
me: youhavetopeeyouwantabreakfromdriving?
her: no I’m going home/no ill wait till i get home (couldn’t hear)
me: alright that’s fine

I grabbed my bag and said “thanks for the ride.” As I’m looking at her, she gives me a really submissive look (like…..this is what you’re missing out on BOY). “See you later”, I say.

ATGHCHDYFHDYSHDYHSUYHDYHDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKED IT UP!!! wasn’t listening and I was too abrupt. Here’s how it should have gone:

Her: you live in this crack house?
Me: you mean the porn studio?
Her: Sorta looks creepy
me: That’s what I thought when I first saw it, but its actually SUPER cozy inside.
Her: Oh ya?
Me: ya you're probably tired from driving right?
Her: ya
Me: and you need to pee right?
Her: ya
Me: You’re welcome to come in and see where we film everything. Just a few minutes though, I know you got your dog with you.

She did have a dog with her, another obstacle. I am relatively certain that this girl is a slut, and the fact that she said she was just going to "go home" was mandatory female resistance that could have easily been overcome if my head had been on straight.

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human

Uninhibited Hometown Visit

Went and visited my hometown this weekend. I got wasted as heck for the first time in like 8 months and it was really quite nice to feel uninhibited. It made me realize just how inhibited I am in every day life. These days when a thought pops into my head around girls, I often do not say the thought... because I do not have a solid understanding of how it will impact the interaction if i say it. In the past when I’ve gone running off saying whatever off the top of my head, girls have usually gone into auto rejection.

But I think it would be beneficial to start speaking my mind again. Recently on a date, a thought related to small talk popped into my head. I debated saying it, because I thought it was dumb and would not add much to the conversation. But I decided to say it anyways and it helped me get closer with the girl.

Obviously there is a fine line here and i should let me experience guide me.

In my car ride with the girl in my last journal post, a million small talk thoughts popped into my head. But this was after all the sexual tension and deep diving, and I felt it would not be beneficial for me.

Polarizing Behavior: Swearing and Opinions

Swearing and opinions….are they considered part of “speaking my mind?” Regardless I’m happy with the results I’m seeing when I openly swear and share opinions with a girl shortly after meeting her. Girls are getting comfier with me quicker.

Social Circle Girl Wants 2 Bang

There’s this girl in my friend group in my hometown. Her and I made out like 10 years ago when we were drunk. Every time I see her, she brings it up so I know she’s open to the idea of it (and more!) happening again. She’s:

A) quite sexual, I can hear it in her voice.
B) always *trying* to be physically dominant. She’ll always say stuff like, “ill fight you"
C) Good at quick reframes, so she’s fun to banter with

I saw her this weekend - gonna call her soph - and through experimenting with swearing and opinions, i feel like we became more….comfortable with each other.

We were chilling at my friends house and soph told me she’d fight me, I highly recommended to her that she not attempt it because it’d be a bad result for her. But then she turned it around and all of a sudden we were talking about wrestling in jello! HUH!? Is this one of her fantasies?

So the day after this happened, 4 of us went out to lunch. The conversation between all of us was sexually charged and the focal point was soph and i. Soph and my best friend were really laying it on heavy, making suggestions that soph is my new girlfriend and that i should be paying her $60 dollars for sex (some sort of song lyric)….and just overall comments in regards to the concept of soph and i hooking up. Of course, I always flipped it around to make it seem like I was the prize here. I didn’t know why the conversation was like this until me and my friend talked afterwards.

Anyways, lunch was over and we walked to the car. She was standing at the front passengers seat door - she had just called shotgun. I wrestled her out of the way and got in the seat. She got in the back seat, directly behind me. The front car seat was already pushed back quite a bit. As a tease i pushed it back even further - now she had virtually no room. She started swearing at me calling me a bitch and stuff, demanding that i pull the seat up. I told her i would do it if she asked me politely. She complied and i pulled up the seat :)

My best friend and I dropped her off, then we started talking about her. I found out why they were laying it on me so heavy at lunch:

him: remember how you and soph made out that one time
fog: yea
him: its gonna play in your favor because if you dont pick up any girls next weekend (SOPH AND MY FRIEND ARE COMING TO MY CITY TO VISIT), soph told me she wouldnt be opposed to sleeping with you.
fog: oh ya?
him: ya like she said that if you hit on her she'll hit on you back and you'll probably end up sleeping together
fog: hmmmm interesting lol
him: but she was like ‘but he’ll probably find some toronto girl to hook up with right?” and i wasnt sure

i made sure not to act too eager here or say anything that would suggest I’m totally 100% down. I know he probably, likely, would relay what i said back to her so i played it off as a “maybe” to keep my attainability at a nice level.

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human

this past weekend was valuable experience to me. i was taught lessons on social awareness, attainability, dominance, and got further insight into the submissive nature of women. as well, i am planning a new strategy to accelerate my growth in the coming weeks.

friday

my best friend (crank) and soph came to visit me in toronto. me, him, soph, and two other girls who live in toronto (BJF1 and BFJ2) were partying at his airbnb. I’ve known all these people for ages. BJF2 showed up later. BJF1 has never really been into me, and I’m not into her either - she was giving me opportunities to move things forward this night though (i say this in the loosest way possible. i know what’s possible with the right moves)…

I was drinking sooo i was really sloppy...

BJF1: I’m having a party tomorrow, are you coming?
Me: yes, that’s lovely :)

She’s offering value there. Always important to be warm about it when a girl offers value like this.

**in the middle of some shenanigans between me and crank*

BJF1: where are you working in toronto?
Me: ….downtown!!! Hahahaha *non-serious vibe*
BJF1: *sour look*

She was actively making an attempt to build rapport with me, but I did not take her attempts seriously this caused my overall attainability to drop. This was really interesting, because right after this she started getting really jealous of crank and soph - who at that point were flirting quite a lot. Did my attainability drop cause her jealously? I don’t think it caused it, but i bet it had a part in it. i am having an attainability problem lately. too unattainable rather than over attainable.

The vibe turns solemn as soph gets a text that starts causing a lot of drama - she’s ranting to us and its clearly an emotional moment. Crank sits real close to her and puts his arm around her…this triggers some ideas around deep diving to me. If a girl is revealing intimate details about her past to you, she is being vulnerable around you. So i believe attainability would drop if your behaviour around her does not change after the deep dive. The relationship has now changed, so you should treat it as such and get more “close” to her in your behaviour.

After the drama clears up, Me, soph and crank are on the balcony and we’re talking about sex - they are wondering what I’m like in bed. Soph suggests that I’m really rough. She’s asking me if I’ve ever choked anyone before or handcuffed them. I’m like ya, thats basic shit lol. crank is asking, “are you rough? are you gentle? or do you just give the girls what they want?”

Of course my answer was “I give the girls what they want.” That’s the most attainable answer. Soph told me she likes it rough.

crank leaves to go inside. it’s me and soph sitting out on the porch. Soph tells me that if she gets her neck bitten it's over. i should have bitten her neck right then and there but i didnt. But then she quickly transitions into explaining her struggles from the past few months. Right towards the beginning of the deep diving - as a quick detour - I grab her arm and bite it, wondering out loud if its just her neck that causes her to go crazy. It was weird…we get back into deep diving. Later on towards the end of the deep dive again I tried kissing her neck but she wouldn’t let me. just stupid timing.

How did she transition from this sex talk into this deep dive really quick? It was strange, there had to be a reason behind it. At first I was fine with the deep dive - I was thinking that maybe she had decided that she was gonna sleep with me and now she needed some comfort to be built before it happened.

But then I’m thinking that maybe I accidentally over-provided good feelings to her. She was likely experiencing strong emotions and i could have directed them sexually but instead I allowed them to be directed them emotionally. I wasn’t leading! So I don’t know if this was a mistake or not. EITHER WAY, my strategy was poor due to my drunkenness.

the bar

we ended up going to this one bar and it was waaaay too loud for me. i hate loud bars. it’s too hard to hear.

i wasn’t really having too much fun, in fact i was tired and feeling fuzzy headed from the alcohol, but i was getting some ridiculous approach invitations from a short HB7.5 and tall HB8 who were dancing in a high traffic area of the bar - clearly to get attention from as many guys as possible. It was hilarious. guy after guy would come up to them, and itd be rejection after rejection.

But there was this one guy who just came and danced around them really non chalantly. Not really talking to them, just hanging out with them, looking around. I don’t think he knew them. But it was the lowest effort thing - his behaviour was different than the other guys. He wasn’t intently focusing on them like some of the other guys. They allowed him to hang around them.

So the HB7.5 kept giving me approach invitations like mad, and i wasnt sure what to do. In a lower energy, quieter environment, I would have talked to her. But it wasn’t this environment, and i was uncomfortable. So I just sat there as she gave me desperate approach invitations all night, especially after some creeps kept pestering the girls. This one time on the way to the bar, as a way to tease her, I went up and said “i gotta talk to you in a sec.” she mouths “okay” to me. i get some drinks for my friends and I then go back to chilling with them and watching.

Later, I’m quite drunk and I go up to her again and try to make a comment about the creepy guy following her around. I was like, “is plaid-y bothering you?” she says “what!?” and i back off right away. I was like, what a dumb thing to say. Good thing she didn’t hear me.

The HB8 came to sit near me and actually opened me. I could see her out of the corner of my eyes, flipping her hair in an exaggerated way as she sat down. Girls are getting really exaggerated with their movements around me lately. I’m talking to my buddy, then I feel a tap on the back. It’s HB8. I look back at her, then turn back to my friend for a second.

Then I turn around and walk over to HB8. Through the noise it seems like she is requesting that I take a picture of her friend. I laugh and say no and tell her “but this guy will” and point to a chubby guy who looks gross as fuck. Then I go back to talking to crank.

Was her compliance request real, or was it simply an opener to get me talking with her? I’d say the latter. I would have talked to her, but it was loud. Are these excuses? IDK…I'm starting to think so...but whenever i try to do this, it never goes well. wow listen to me.

saturday

a girl i approached was immediately nervous around me. never had that happen before.

hung out with soph and crank again - i gave soph a backrub and kissed her neck. really shoulda pulled the nape of her hair though. we were all tired from the night before so we didnt do anything. a 3some was suggested, but id prefer not to have a 3some with 2 guys and 1 girl.

a new strategy

last summer, and earlier this summer i did over 750 approaches. while i did get results from it, and did learn a lot about women, i believe i could have learned a lot more than i did, because my strategy sucked. i didnt really focus on improving from my mistakes. what i did focus on was trying to implement techniques like emotional cementing, while focusing on approaching large amounts of women.

so I’m going to start working smarter, not harder. my focus will be on the quality of my interactions, not on the quantity of them. i will write field reports that cover what my mistakes were, and then learn how to not make those mistakes again. I believe that if I do it this way, i could possibly improve more over the next few months than i have over the last few years.

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human

good news - i've been approaching and i've been happy to notice that the majority of girls I'm talking to are.. NERVOUS...around me! More on that in a bit, I want to talk about the approach invitations i've been getting:

NEW Species of approach invitations

- A lot of girls are giving me looks like they are intimidated by me. Some look at me really wide eyed (its strange). I'm also getting sexual looks from women now. that never used to happen unless i was wearing my huge bomber jacket! The looks I like the most are the looks where they are looking at me like I'm an authority figure.

- One girl, after giving me a couple of glances in the grocery store, all of a sudden did a huge stretch and exposed her armpits! Obviously on purpose (unconsciously) to expose her smelly love chemicals to me.

- Another girl in the grocery store, took out her earphones as I walked by her.

Recent Mistakes

The biggest mistakes I have been making are ejecting too early (pretty typical) and failing to transition into a new topic quickly if the topic i open with bombs. or, failing to transition into flirting if i get caught talking about boring platonic stuff with women. The last issue is that I'm neglecting to close - I get caught up in old ways of thinking...stuff like "it's too soon" or "i can't find a good opportunity to close" But that doesn't matter! As long as the chemistry is there, I can just transition into a yes ladder to close. I keep forgetting to use yes ladders.

She Blew Me Off - Even Though She Wanted Me

I was standing on a street corner. There was a girl crossing the street. She looked at me multiple times, looked down, had a look of apprehension on her face mixed in with some somber look. She looked like someone I know from back home, so I planned to use that as an opener as she walked by:

Fog: hey *pause*
Fog: you remind me of....
Girl *doesn't even look at me, walks right by me and continues to walk*

WTF? I wonder if I should have tried catching up to her. Maybe she thought i was talking to someone else, or maybe she thought i was too unattainable to talk to. I can see why being warm is important.

Other Approaches - Face Fucker

I opened this one older lady, standing around. She had the type of face that looks like it was made for face fucking. Reached the social hook point immediately, but then we started talking about what we do for a living:

Her: What do you do?
Me: I do marketing

This was the worst thing to say! I should have said something like this

Her: What do you do?
Me: Mostly blondes but I think you'll do

The conversation quickly turned into networking, which I was unhappy with and didn't have a chance to transition out of before her bus arrived a few moments later. She was a business owner - I feel as though this automatically placed me as lower value, and I would have had to do some reframing to let her know I'm in charge.

Other Approaches - Avoiding The Sales Pitch

On the sidewalk, there were these two girls trying to get donations for kids with medical issues. As I was walking by them, I saw Girl 1 get ignored by this one dude. I wave at her and say, "hey! I'll talk to you :)" Immediately, we click. Soon I'm in conversation with Girl 1 and Girl 2 and we're laughing and having a good time. After all the flirting, I made the mistake of asking how they knew each other, which led into Girl 2 putting on her sales pitch and trying to solicit me for a donation:

girl 2: *getting into a sales pitch. starts talking a lot.*
fog: sorry i didnt hear any of that. lets talk about romance

It was a jerk move of me to do this, and my attainability dropped, which caused her to hand me off to girl 2:

girl 2: she (girl 1) is the romantic one. im cynical
fog: what, a sexual predator?
girl 1: *ignores* cynical, dont you guys know what that means?
fog: so youre romantic? *gazes into girl 2 eyes*
girl 2: *giggles*

By the time I ejected, girl 2 was acting quite shy around me. She had a stuffed animal with her and she was hiding her face behind it like a little girl.

Other Approaches - Black & White

Walking home from work, I walked up to these two black girls wearing white. They were standing in a crowd of people wearing white:

Fog: this is a lot of white! What's it for?
Girls: blablabla some event blabla
Girl 2: you should go put on some white and come with us, it'll be fun :)
Fog: ooo peer pressure. All peer pressure is bad.
Girl 2: no not all peer pressure is bad, some of it is good.
Fog: No, all of it is bad. Anyways *turns to girl 2 and changes subject*

I ejected shortly after. Girl 2 liked me right off the bat, and I wonder what the effect of me holding my frame so strongly, having the last say and then changing the subject so quickly was.

I felt some immediate friction at her suggestion for me to join them. It seemed like too big of a compliance suggestion when I had just met them, and it actually sort of turned me off of her. Maybe I'd have been more open to it if she used a yes ladder haahahah

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human

Summary

I discuss:

- two approaches i did in painstaking detail (i wanna improve sooo bad)
- an amusing approach invitation I received earlier today
- the attraction towards me I've noticed from some hired guns in my area, and my plan to pick them up.
- moments where i go into "god mode"
- a noticeable increase in my instincts, likely due to testosterone

Amusing Approach Invitation

I was standing around waiting for my bus after work. A girl was walking by me. She was staring at me. When our eyes met, she broke eye contact and gave her head a strong shake. Then she shook it again. I laughed. Perhaps she got too caught up in her daydream about me.

SIDE NOTE: Sometimes I will be weirdly drawn to girls I see. It's not attraction, I just feel some sort of weird pull towards them. And when I walk by these girls, they give me strong approach invitations. I believe this could be natural sexual compatibility.

Hired Guns

I have been flirting with some of the girls who are cashiers in stores in my neighbourhood. Normally I'd consider them to be out of my league...but not anymore. :) I plan to get their numbers. Here's where I'm at with them.

I was at the grocery store. The cashier who was checking me out was a straight haired blonde girl.

Girl: do you need any bags?
Fog: 1. *pause* maybe 2.
Girl: [smiles]

She was not smiling politely. She was slightly amused. It appears I had gone into "god mode" when I replied to her answer. My vocal tone and delivery was perfect. I delivered it in a slightly amusing way, but not like I was trying to be amusing. And I said it in a very relaxed way. I tried emulating this vocal tone later, but could not achieve it.

Girl: [Hands me the receipt]
Fog: [Looks at her, mischeviously]
Girl: [Looks at me back, giving me a very sexual look]

I could not believe that this girl was looking at me like this! It further cemented the idea in my head that you only need to say one thing to make a big impact. In this case, I believe the ultra cool way I delivered this line, as well as my vibe, made her attracted to me.

I was also getting a coffee at mcdonalds. There's this indian cashier who I've ordered from twice now. She is responsive to my playful vibe. The first time I saw her, I accidentally made a joke that she didn't understand. Rather than trying to explain it, I just said never mind. But the second time, as I went up to her, she stuck out her tongue in a flirty, mischievous way. Ahh it was so incredible.

God Mode

I mentioned that I used this vocal tone that I am certain made the cashier attracted to me, but I was unable to replicate it afterwards. There's been some other instances where this has happened. One instance happened recently.

I was waiting for my bus after work. Usually I do the contrastapo pose, while tilting my head up and to the side. 100s of people pass by me as I do this. Not often does this pose feel natural. But one time I was doing this pose, and it did feel natural, and there was this hot girl who was abnormally interested in me as she walked by. I've never had someone so interested in me from doing that pose. It was because it felt natural in the moment!

Approach 1

two girls were staring me down as i walked by.

me: i saw that look! [bad opener, weird vocal tone]
girl 1: oh i was just telling my mom how you do it so well.
me: do what well?
girl 1: your pants! you wear them really well.
me: well thank you. they’re from the 60s.
girls: oh wow
me: ya i love them
girl 1: i love when people express themselves.

after she said this, i should have mirrored her vocal tone, and built similarity. but i said this:

me: ya i feel like some people are afraid to express themselves…..[not getting any response from the girl] soo ya…...
girls: [says nothing, but is intently looking at me]
me: i see youre drinking some monster
girl 1: ya its not a regular thing [protecting her rep?], i just needed it to come out and about today
me: i would need one to go out with my mom too, shes crazy
girls: [laughs and looking at me like they’re expecting something from me.]
me: i can tell shes your mom, you guys look alike.
girls: *looking at each other and laughing but saying nothing*
me: alrigtht well have a good day

I can’t figure it out. It seems like they didn’t know what to say. Why would they just keep laughing and laughing while looking at me expectantly and hanging around? I ejected because at the time it seemed like the conversation had come to a normal close. If they were nervous, maybe I needed to give them a few minutes to chill out while i slowly built investment and compliance. If I had tested for compliance and they declined, then I would have gotten better insight into whether they were wasting my time or not.

Anyways, Girl 1 was expressing interest in me and my values. And she took charge and started a conversation topic, but my answer crashed and burned it. Idk it was the wrong thing to say…too negative I think. It was the perfect opportunity to get her talking more about this topic and really hit off a vibe with her. I could have challenged a little bit and asked her how she likes to express herself. Or I could have been enthusiastic and built up some quick similarity with her by agreeing with her and saying that I love expressing myself too and it feels so good. Or I could have asked why she likes when people express themselves.

There seemed to be no initial chemistry and this was just regular platonic conversation with no substance. I didn’t have a sexual vibe. I’ve trained myself to mostly say statements. Maybe in this case questions would have been better, and I should have launched into something more serious…. considering they were hooked, and probably attracted….I just needed to build comfort.

Approach 2

i was standing side by side with a girl at a stoplight on the sidewalk, waiting for the crosslight to turn green so we could walk. i made a quick motion with my hands while looking at her to test her receptiveness. she looked at me:

me: hey, are you from around here?
her: yes i am
me: like you’ve been to this area before?
her: yes [full attention is now on me]

in the corner of my eye i saw some old man looking at us [waiting with us at the light] curious about what’s going on. The light turns green and he crosses. but we stay.

I was feigning the “looking for directions” sort of vibe. I quickly transitioned into something else:

me: oohh, alright. wheres your accent from?
her: I’m from spain
me: so you came all the way to canada from spain? [a little awkward here]
her: yes
me: why not the USA?
I’m looking into her eyes and she’s doing the eye scanning. I believe she looked at my lips real quick too. I knew she was attracted. I should have skipped straight to less platonic talk. I thought about touching her here. I had the strangest urge to touch her. But I didn’t. The voice in my head said “no, it’s too early.” Stupid beta voice.

She starts investing:

her: i am going to school here and the quality of education is way better than any other country.
me: i see. so youre going to school here? watcha taking
her: I’m taking business of [indistinguishable] and then I’m going to go back to spain when I’m done.
me: youre gonna be a business owner in spain! [a little awkward here]
her: no, i have a job there already
me: doing what
her: [talks about job]
me: [in my head thinking about what to do next]
me: sorry could you repeat that? [this was awkward]
her: [indistinguishable, shes confused]
me: no i was just curious about your job
her: oh i manage a group of 20 people blalbla

I started touching her during this chunk of the conversation. At certain points she was looking away, as if wondering if she should leave. It was interesting because when she did this, I raised my voice and she would snap back to looking at me right away. Interesting technique. This happened unconsciously. I remember seeing some guy in a bar one time trying to pick up two girls at once (probably hue lol). When one of the girls looked away from him, he grabbed her face and turned it to him. I thought about moving her a few feet away from the sidewalk at this point, but I didn’t. In hindsight I believe that would have been a good idea. It would have made her invest more and would solidify things, and prevent her from looking away.

Either way, when I made her repeat what she was doing for work, I knew it was important to get off this topic right away.

me: So i’ve heard people say that spain is really romantic, is it true?
her: [indistinguishable nonsense] i couldnt really understand what she was saying. But she was not talking about romance. She was talking more about how the people here were friendly.

Me: Do you eat food?
Her: yes good food
Me: do i seem like a friendly person?
Her: nice to meet you [touches my arm, walks off]

Analysis

She took off really quick once I started the yes ladder. She knew I was asking her on a date lol.

I should have angled for an instadate. She seemed really immersed in me in the beginning and had totally forgot about crossing.

I think she felt tricked by my yes ladder. She knew what was going on. I believe I will add a qualifier after my yes ladders. It would have come in handy in this situation.

This trickery, combined with some of my other mistakes, caused me to appear weird. My conversation was a little rough (bad transitions), I raised my voice at certain points, and I even feigned excitement at one point. Idk why, it was really unsexy though. All of this was probably a little incongruent and raised her alarm bells.

I did not persist when she walked away. I have a persistence problem that needs to be fixed.

I should have followed my urges.

On top of that, the language barrier probably added too much ....negative compliance...? between us.

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human

Summary

- 2 approaches in detail
- A gay guy approaches me and asks for my number

Approach 1

After walking around for a bit with approach anxiety and ignoring a ton of approach invitations, I notice this blonde girl in yoga pants standing around on the sidewalk, looking at her phone intermittently. I walk up to her:

Me: [waves to get her attention]

We make eye contact, and are holding it:

Me: you single? [said in a gruff voice, with a down tone]
Her: [holding eye contact with an amused, slightly incredulous look on her face] *shakes her head*

It wasnt a negative facial expression. She goes back to looking at her phone, with three fingers covering her lips (thinking or hiding a smile?). I stand there, looking around, wondering how to counteract this lack of investment. Should I try to get her attention again nonverbally? Should I ask her a yes/no question, which would require slightly more investment to answer?

Finally, after what seems like 200 dog years of silence, I ask her:

Me: so you were just at the gym?
Her: I'm waiting for my uber [dismissive tone]
Me: Same [walks off]

This was one of the hottest girls I've ever approached. On top of that, this was my first time opening direct in months. I felt a little nervous and cloudy headed because I opened direct, which impacted my ability to think.

Was she actually single? Her facial expression was not dismissive, and there was a period of time after I delivered the opener, but before she shook her head, where it seemed like she was considering what to say. Her low investment answer using body language was likely a test. (was this a rebuff?)

How do I play the low investment game? There's been times where girls have initially blown me out but I have managed to turn it around and get them talking to me. This was always when I had a lot of social momentum, and unfortunately I can't remember these conversations.

What I would have done was asked her another question shortly after her head shake. I think the silence was waaaay too long. Asking her about the gym was just dumb. Like I said it's been a while since I went direct. In the past when I've gone direct and the girl tells me she has a boyfriend, I usually say something along the lines of:

Fog: Oh, so you're married.

or

Fog: That's fine, I'm not trying to get in the way of you two.

Perhaps a tease here would have been good as well. Really unsure about what to say, but I know what I should have said next would be something low-investment on my part, that required slightly more investment than a head nod on her part.

Approach 2

I am standing at the bus stop on the sidewalk. There is this girl walking towards me. She stops, 10 feet away, at the other end of the bus stop, looking at this pole (the pole has this number on it you can text to see when the next bus is coming). I don't believe it's an approach invitation. I contemplate walking over to her and opening her direct. I dismiss this idea, it'd be too awkward if she said no and we had to wait for the bus together. As I'm thinking, I realize the approach window has been open for a while now and, if she's noticed me, she would probably think it'd be weird that I walked over to her after all this time. On top of that, just straight up walking up to her would be too obvious.

However, she walks towards me - it appears she is leaving the bus stop. We make eye contact:

Fog: yo hey
Girl: hey [radiant smile with teeth, looked a little nervous]
Fog: What's up
Girl: [Indistinguishable] Keeps walking.

I was about to tell her to wait. Except, whenever I tell a girl to wait as she's walking away, it never works and I feel really chasey doing it. Before I can come up with an alternate reply, she's already gone.

She probably did not realize it was a conversation. Here's what I would have done differently: I would have said, "just a sec", walked with her, and then gone direct with her to cement the fact that I'm tryinga have a conversation with her.

Approached by a Gay Guy

This happened right after I left my house to go out and game. I walk around the corner. There is this guy and this girl walking by. The guy stops me quite abruptly and asks where I'm going. Initially I suspect he's a tranny. Once I get a better look at him, I realize he's gay.

I'm caught off guard because I didn't have an excuse prepared for what I was going off to do. I was dressed real 80s, so I told him I was going to an 80s dance party. But this backfired - he inquired and told me he was interested in coming along. Next thing you know, this happens:

Gay Guy: can i get your #?
Fog: idk man, youre gonna have a hard time with me, cuz I'm straight.
Gay Guy: ohhh, I'm straight too...STRAIGHT TO BED!

I'm standing there, still feeling really thrown off guard that this is happening and that he's hitting on me and being so sexually aggressive with me. I hadn't even had time to process yet the reality that he had approached me. I can imagine that this is what it's like for a girl when she gets approached. Another testament to my rule: don't be abrupt!

I get him to give me his number (so as to not let him down too hard) and we're staring into each other's eyes saying goodbye (sounds really gay lol):

Gay Guy: brown hair, blue eyes, i like it......
me: ...
Gay Guy: Make sure to t-t-touch base with me [said nervously]

I leave and go to the bus stop, then some chick at the bus stop opens me. Didn't go well, i wasn't prepared for that either.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

I get him to give me his number (so as to not let him down too hard) and we're staring into each other's eyes saying goodbye (sounds really gay lol):

Gay Guy: brown hair, blue eyes, i like it......
me: ...
Gay Guy: Make sure to t-t-touch base with me [said nervously]

I leave and go to the bus stop, then some chick at the bus stop opens me. Didn't go well, i wasn't prepared for that either.

Now imagine you as a hot girl and the gay guy as an inexperienced you :p

Partly why I stopped going for numbers so much!

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human

Hue said:
Now imagine you as a hot girl and the gay guy as an inexperienced you :p
lol brings back memories hue!

The Tinder Special Edition

In this special edition of "songbird fog talks about women" I detail 3 conversations I've had recently with tinder girls including:

1. WITCH, the girl who wants to cast a spell on me while we're fucking
2. Socially awkward Nelly, the girl who rushed to get on my good side after my response to her calling me gay
3. Yes Ladder Yanny, the girl who just couldn't say no to me!

Witch

fog: sushi is otherworldly
witch: which is exactly why I'm into it
fog: have you ever had someone cast a spell on you during sex
witch: i usually do the spell casting, would you be into that?
fog: yes, as long as you have positive intentions
witch: you should never do magick if your intentions aren't pure
witch: i want you to feel like i swallowed your soul after we're done fucking tho so if thats what you consider spell casting during sex i can definitely help with that

Socially Awkward Nelly

girl: are you sure I’m your type
fog: my type is girls i have chemistry with
girl: i thought you were gay tbh
fog: hmmm?
girl: your photos have that vibe
girl: maybe you just have good style
fog: maybe ;p
girl: i have a pretty good gaydar idk
fog: maybe you need to upgrade the software
fog: u wanna know what i thought about you
girl: sure
girl: its gonna be something mean but I’m ready
fog: i thought
fog: “wow”
girl: aww
girl: maybe youre not gay aftwrall
fog: “wow…that guy on the left in your third pic"
girl: hahaha
girl: hes a ladies man
girl: i can introduce you
fog: no thanks i have a better idea
girl: what is it
fog: are you ready to hear it?
girl: i think so
girl: i go fuck myself
fog: nonon, dont do that
fog: you drink liquids right?
girl: i believe so
fog: me + you, drinks sometime
girl: this is not going according to plan
girl: are you trying to prove your heterosexuality
fog: *eye roll emoji*
fog: whats your schedule like over the next week
girl: I’m sorry i didnt mean to be mean
girl: doesnt matter if youre straight or gay just be happy with who you are and who cares what anyone says or thinks
fog: im not gay sophia
girl: thats fine too
fog: this conversation is starting to go downhill :)
girl: oh well

i dont say anything after this. Then she starts chasing:

girl: i like your style.
girl: nice docs
fog: aw, thanks soph :)
girl: could you style me?
girl: that would be a fun date
girl: i dont think i could pull off a leopard coat and blue earmuffs though
fog: that actually does sound like a fun time
girl: i love how you pull it off
girl: maybe thats why i called you gay cuz I’m suboncsiocusly jealous that you have better style than i ever will
fog: dont be so hard on yourself. i will help you become stylish and we will take over the fashion world together
girl: damn i dont know if I’m ready

I went to bed after she said this. I thought my attainability was fine, especially after the "we could take over the world " statement.

Buuut, I was disappointed when i woke up and found out she had deleted me. She had low self esteem and was obviously a sensitive person. Probably overthought things and felt embarrassed about what happened,.

Going to bed and not replying is never attainable, and this conversation provides me further insight into my developing strategy for sensitive girls aka amiables.

Yes Ladder Yanny

fog: lol nice bio :)
fog: surprisingly it tells me everything i need to know about you!
yanny: haha well, what can i say? i try to be original while still maintaining my laziness
fog: minimal effort for maximal results, is that what youre saying [active listening]
yanny: exactly
yanny: any excuse to use the word maximal
fog: you gave me an idea.
yanny: a good idea?
fog: this is the best idea of all time and im going to share it with you. are you ready?
yanny: i am ready for this jelly
fog: first let me ask you this: do you consume alcohol or other forms of liquids
yanny: i am a human so yes
yanny: i actually work at the tea shop so, actually probably drink too much
fog: okay here's the idea: you + me, drinks sometime, mixed with a tad of maximality
yanny: haha well how can i say no to that?

no one can say no to yes ladders

jeezy: is it possible to have just a tad of maximality?
fog: i think so yeezy i will explain when we meet up
jeezy: alright so, if this really is the best idea ever, what's the plan?
Fog: good question. what's your schedule like for the rest of the week?
jeezy: friday is my roommates birthday so she has a whole itinerary for that day/night. and i work a closing shift on saturday night, but im off on sunday
jeezy: i possibly might have some time tomorrow night.
Fog: ok, how about Sunday evening? We can sort out specifics closer to the date
jeezy: sure sounds good!
Fog: okay cool! Definitely gonna be interested in hearing about the shenanigans that happened at your rooomates party when we meet lol
Janelle: ooooh ill definitely have loads of stories, my roommates are hilariously insane, haha. We always have a good time.

This was on wednesday and we scheduled it for sunday, which was a little far away at the time. I messaged her and continued the conversation today, but I think it was too long to wait to reply. Waiting to see if she'll flake.

>