Zapp's epic quest to get laid

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Fuck This said:
GREAT...Then practice your flirting, within reason....Your goal is to make her make the first move. Then if she calls your bluff, you can tell her your rule about no co workers. The if she quits her job, you gotta fuck her ...Damn.

Haha, that's brilliant! I've been doing that, in a low-key way. Just being charming and making jokes (but not too many! some of my co-workers are total goofballs when there are women around. I wonder if they can tell it's phony) and not taking her too seriously. It's that mindset that works wonders.

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Just a quick update. I feel really Zen right now and am noticing a lot more attention from more women. And I'm not even doing anything, really! I'm just not trying so hard anymore, and I think it really helps that women see another woman be touchy-feely with me. That oh so elusive social proof.

I went to my training again today. As I biked into the street, I noticed another woman biking (call her A), and I thought I recognised her but then I thought maybe not, so I just ignored her and kept biking. As I pulled up to the parking lot, she said hi to me (or something) and I said hi back. Then as we walked in I told her about my little accident which caused last week's absense. I think girl A is cool. She's a tough girl, but not exactly pretty or feminine. Mostly because she's thin and bony and a bit of an old face. And I have a hunch she may be gay or bisexual. But I'd still probably do her because I like her attitude :)

Then I walked in and the married woman (call her B) was there. She looked and smiled at me and then I noticed that she was actually looking next to her to see if there was a spot, which there was. So I put my bag down and stood next to her. She then asked "did you forget?" (about our agreement to spar last Monday). I said I didn't forget and explained the accident. Nothing fancy. She also mentioned that she was going on vacation in two weeks (which she'd told me before). I stupidly asked "oh, where?" and she said the country and said "I already told you". I simply said I forgot (but not in an overly apologetic way). There was another girl (call her C) standing next to her on the other side, who was talking to her a bit and later I joined in on the conversation in a natural way.

When the training started we had to pick a partner and I looked at B and asked her "we?". She looked at some other guy who was asking her to join him already, and then back at me. I motioned her to come and she did. She visibly enjoyed the attention from two men, and she made some comment I didn't quite catch to that effect. The guy ended up with girl C (who is cute, by the way).

Married woman B wasn't very touchy feely today and she spent the first ten or fifteen minutes being distracted by looking at the guy. I ignored it and focused on my training with her. I decided to hang back. I'm not about to chase this woman, goddammit! Besides, simply by standing next to her at the start is enough chasing for one day. She was cold and standoffish. I think it was a physical shit test. I simply remained calm and did not get physical besides what's necessary for the training. Then in the last fifteen minutes or so she started to become physical again. At one point, she hung on my shoulder, remaining in constant contact with me as she walked around me. Crazy! I reciprocated a little bit at one or two points to encourage her, but I hung back for the most part.

When the training ended and we stood in line she whispered / talked to me softly asking if we can spar on Wednesday as well. I said "sure". I could've done that better by making her work for it a bit, or setting a chase frame. But the implicit chase frame I've established today is good already.

I've biked home a few times before with girl C, but today she left without waiting for me. I noted it in my mind, but didn't really get too sad about it. I know she has a new boyfriend anyway, so she's probably not that interested.

While we were putting on shoes and such, girl A (from the beginning) was talking to another woman, and saying that her physical therapist told her that she got ripped in the half year since she's doing this sport (trying to show value, because she knew I was present?). I made a joke to the older woman that girl A "looked like a cute little girl, but she can be mean". In a very nonchalant way. I left, and the other two were ready as well and walked behind me (great subliminal chase frame). As the older woman was talking with girl A, I walked through the door. I thought they were gonna stay, so I let the door fall shut. Almost right in girl A's face, I think (I didn't look back, but I heard her tell the woman she was gonna go, just as the door was about to close). I walked to my bike at a leasurely pace and as I biked off, girl A caught up with me. She asked me about my injury, and I said it was okay. I asked which way she had to go and I said I could go that way as well (which is slightly roundabout, but not so much to make it inconvenient for me). We talked a bit and she told me about her work and her three burnouts "well, not exactly, but something like it". I told her she could tell me more about it later (setting up a future frame). We talked a bit and then we reached a crossing and I said "bye" during what I thought was a pause, but she kept talking. And I said "sorry" (but not in a supplicating way) as I biked off. She trailed like "see you Wednesday!"

Another fun thing is that a girl from work said she was interested in my sport (she's looking for some kind of martial arts as well), and she may try it out. If she's here on Wednesday she'll witness married woman B being all over me, which might carry over into work as well. I've already been slowly getting the reputation of being at least somewhat charming around women, even though this doesn't appear at first sight.

If I keep this up I'll have girls chasing me left and right... Jesus, this is insane. To think that only last week I was still despairing about never getting a girl and then I got invited to this social event by a female colleague, now this. Small things, but they're concrete positive improvements. Baby steps!

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
It's funny how a simple mindset shift can translate into so many different factors that other people can pick up on. From your tone of voice, to how you respond to situations that used to bother the old, less charming you (like girl C riding home without you). Best part is, once you've experienced that mindset a few times and realize how fun and empowering it is, it gets easier and easier to get into until eventually it becomes your default state. Don't stress too much if your old mindset bites back from time to time because now you'll be secure knowing what your mind can be, and now you'll have extra motivation to get back to that state because you've felt it, and it feels so good.

Keep it up!

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
I need to work on making that mindset shift permanent. I'm still vacillating between old and new style thinking.

Anyway, I'm happy with the progress I've made on the married woman. She seems to be completely and utterly into me. It's just that she's holding back a bit and I'm not sure if there's something I'm not doing right, or if it's simply her being careful due to being married. Check my FR about her if you're interested. I've been updating it: first I walked her home, then I asked her phone number and today I got it and we talked some more. She went for a somewhat awkward half/half friendship/lover kiss.

I'm not really sure what to tell her when I call her tomorrow.

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
I called the married woman I've been "working on" at the end of her workday (according to her availability schedule she gave me) and we talked just some little things. I told her about a somewhat funny incident at work, while also making sure to mention that I isolate myself to talk to her so people don't have to hear what I'm saying. She laughed about the incident and said that was really funny. She asked me if I work with men or women and I said the truth that usually it's mostly men but now we have women, and that I liked it. She talked about her cats (I mentioned the names of the cats to show her that I remembered, which she liked) and she said she liked that I called (but she also said I didn't have to). I told her that it's fun but it's more fun to see her in person (I don't want a phone-only relationship).

She then said she'd be at training on Monday, which is something I had not understood the first time (her vacation starts tomorrow). She once again pressed it upon me that I can't call her during her vacation. I told her that she'd be free to call me whenever she liked. Then I said I had to get back to work (which is true, but not completely as big a deal). She asked me at what time I started work. She's really super enthusiastic about me, more than another woman ever was. I cut short the conversation as I had to get back to work (and I really don't want to be her gay male girlfriend) but she kept working a bit to keep me on the phone, which is a very good sign. She even explicitly said that I don't have to hang up (she told me before it takes 15 minutes to travel home). She also thanked me for calling. Absolutely lovely! I responded by "you're welcome" which may be a bit too business-like though.

NOTE: She did say I could text her, but not during her vacation(?) She also repeated that she's very clear. Maybe she wants me to know that she will tell me when it's okay we meet up? I'll just keep gently pushing for it. But I must take care not to appear needy. I really should line up a few more women so I can come from a place of abundance.

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Holy shit, a quick update before I turn in for the night:

Wow, married woman called me at 22h. She told me (again) that she was going to training on Monday and that she had to work tomorrow, but not long, due to the heat. She told me she missed me! I said that's nice to hear. She had been thinking about me. Anyway, I suggested that maybe we should be careful at training and spar with other people to avoid being too obvious. She said "ok" or something, and then quickly (but not too quickly) said she had to go, in a somewhat odd way and I maybe too coldly just said "bye". Presumably somebody walked in on her. I bet she's going to call me tomorrow to apologise.

NOTE: Remember other people in the same room as her typically can't hear you. So next time I can tell her that I understand what's going on and say good bye.

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
At training, I saw the married woman talking to someone when I came in. At first I thought it was a guy but it was a woman who I had liked before as well (married, Mexican or mediterranean looking, with beatiful long hair) but who now has millimetered hair, which is a major turnoff. Then when we chose partners,
I looked at her and she beamed at me. She called out my name several times. At one point I called her name too in a nice sardonic tone of voice. Which is great subcommunication. She was very energetic so I made a comment about that. I liked it a lot. She was also really wearing herself out while sparring, and I didn't break a sweat. She again made the comment that I was so strong. She's *so* into me! I also noticed another man joking with her and she touched him as well. I need to ensure that she goes for me, not him (or both of us, I don't care). So far he doesn't seem to be making any serious moves on her.

At one point she made a joke about it seeming like a chicken coop, when two girls were laughing about something or other. At the end we again biked home together, I started in her direction but then she said she wanted to come with me. I said "you want to come with me?" and she said "sure". I thought she was going to come home with me, and I probably acted way too surprised about it (but I should've known she just wanted to go a short bit). Anyway, she stopped
after a while like "okay this is far enough". We talked for a bit, she asked me how my weekend was and I reciprocated. She'd told me she went working, she apparently has a side business, but I'm not exactly sure what it is. By the way, when I told about my weekend I mentioned I was with friends, which she interpreted as female friend due to the language barrier. I simply said yeah, and then later said "just a friend" to clarify. She said she understood. I think she believes I'm a bit of a player because before, I also had hinted that I'm single but being relaxed and dating occasionally.

She said again that she liked me and she wanted to get to know me more (implying: before we do anything sexual). I simply said we can take it slow and we won't do anything she doesn't want to. I laid my hand on the leg, saying she shouldn't worry so much. I also tried to alleviate her fears of me disrespecting her by saying that some people don't understand this and that she is fine to be doing this. I hinted/asked her that her home situation isn't so great. She somewhat disputed that. She said she needs something new in her body. This was probably just her mispronouncing or using the wrong words (there's a language barrier), but it was an interesting comment and I should've made a joke about it but I didn't :(

I asked if it was okay to text her, and she said yeah but not during her vacation. She also mentioned that on Thursday, when she said that I was her backup that I apparently had a strange look on my face. She wanted to point out that this was a joke. She said this was her style of humor. So if it was a shit test I failed it, yet she wants me to know that it's not a huge deal. She was also starting to stroke her hair, I noticed at some point.

She then suggested it's okay if we meetup for coffee at some point, and I said "or drinks" and she said "or walk" and then I suggested we go walk in the park, pointing there (we had stopped close to it). I asked again when she'd be back from vacation, which would be the 15th. She would then have her sister in law over. She didn't commit yet. I'll have to be a bit more direct with her and set a definite date.

She eventually wanted to go so she again went in for a kiss, this time on the mouth (no tongue, I tried briefly) and she hugged me for a long time, stroking my head a bit. I simply said "this is nice", which was maybe too weak? Or perhaps I'm overthinking this whole thing way too much.

So yeah, progress, but not nearly as fast as I would hope. I still need to work hard on beefing up my overt sexuality. My baseline sexiness (fundamentals) are pretty good already. I made great eye contact several times with her today and stared her down in a way that made her giggle or look down.

NOTE: I'm afraid this is going to be a long slog before I can gain access to her vagina. I have to start talking to other girls in the meantime! Optimize my chances of getting laid ASAP, and be less needy.

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
In the weekend I talked to a woman at a meetup but she wasn't into me.

No matter, it looks like the first stage of my quest (getting rid of my V card) is going to be completed in two days!

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Success!

I am finally a Person Who Got Laid.

So, my epic quest can now continue onto the second stage. To officially formulate my goals:

• Be able to get laid on a consistent basis (if I even want to; I'm wondering if it's worth the effort)
  • Fuck a truly attractive woman. Married Woman isn't my dream girl in any way. I just need to end this (or make her end it) in a clean way, without her getting into a divorce for me.
  • Fuck an asian woman. This is something I've been wanting to do for a very long time, ever since I had a huge crush on a female friend of mine for many years (yeah, that's a sad sad story of being friend zoned. But no more!)
  • Fuck a younger woman.
  • Fuck an older but beautiful woman.

The latter two are a bit arbitrary, but I'd like to know what it's like, anyway. Perhaps a threesome might be interesting, but I don't want to get ahead of myself (and also I'm not sure I'd find that very interesting).

But for now I'm just going to bask in the knowledge that I made it, and if there's anything I know, it's that when you do something once, you can do it again! The whole project of "getting laid" seemed so insurmountable, and I had sort of accepted that this project would probably not be finished until sometime in 2020. So that's nice...

ljrozz69

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Congrats Zapp! All that work paid off!

Enjoy this moment, you can be proud of yourself; you did earn it!
Now, we both know that this is just the beginning, just immagine how exciting that is!
All those hot ladies waiting out there to meet you, wouldn't be great if you do them a favor?

About Married Woman, I agree with you, to me it looks like she is searching to marry you/make you settle with her -huge red flag for me-. To end it I would search something to super heavily disqualify yourself as a husband/bf.
About the LR, I advice to learn how to handle frames better, this way you will be able to set the right expectations, have "smoother" game and better sex!

Great goals! You can make them more specific like what does mean to get laid on a consistent basis (don't be afraid to put a number, after all it'll help you to know how much you did progress to achieve your goal), or what do you call an attractive woman; I am sure this will motivate you even more!

I will keep reading this journal, I hope there will be massive LRs coming from you soon!

Best,
Klimax

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hi Zapp,

I want to step in and congratulate you for this breakthrough in your life. It's an another proof that, when a man is determined to get something and dedicates himself to his goal, then with time and application he will eventually get what he's after.

About Married Woman, I notice that the story extends over two months (mid june is when you first mention her here). Not all women will give you such a time window, so don't count on your luck and aim to conclude a little faster next time. Women instinctively screen for the most sexually aggressive men, keep that in mind and aim to become more sexually aggressive (i.e. more dominant, move faster, etc...). If you manage to do that your success rate will go up by a few notches.

I agree you should take your distance from her now. In general if you want to take the most from learning Seduction, you should try to avoid getting stuck in relationships for now, until you have some more experience under the belt.

Also you ask in your LR about how sex feels. Well, sometimes it feels average, and sometimes awesome. It depends on her attractiveness but also on the personal chemistry. You just happened to experience an "average" case. To answer your question, yes it is worth the effort getting with girls. Have more partners to experience the whole range from bad to awesome sex, before you even think of settling with a girlfriend. You should know what is out there before that!

Anyway cheers and congratulations again!

Seppuku

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks Seppuku and Klimax! It means a lot to me to see your kind support. My psychologist also congratulated me and gave me a few tips on how to deal with this. I think I'll go for having sex a few times more to find out if it's going to be better or not. I'll also be honest to her that I simply don't know her well enough yet, and neither she me, and that I'd like to have an open relationship. To me that seems the best kind of deal, so I can have sex and validation from her while opening new prospects at the same time, putting Rollo's plate theory to good use.

Seppuku said:
I notice that the story extends over two months (mid june is when you first mention her here).

That's true, and duly noted. But we must also realise that she had time constraints in being able to meet me, and she had a 2 week vacation in there as well. I think the main issue is that it took me a few weeks before I actually was able to talk to her (with her disappearing after training every time, and I only see her once, sometimes twice a week at training).

But yes, I must move faster! At least this was faster than my one relationship when I was 16 or so, which stayed platonic for a year before she broke it off, and my asian crush which lasted (ugh, shame, shame) too many years to even count :)

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Married woman set up a date with me earlier this week. She told me that her husband would be out of town and her daughter was going to do a sleepover, so we'd have the entire night for us. Yesterday she came over in the afternoon.

When she got here, she stayed in her car and called me. I opened up and told her to come in for a bit because I was waiting for the washing machine to finish. She sat down on my couch and commented that everything was so clean. I told her that I had asked the cleaning lady to clean yesterday. Stuff was finished and we went into town. I suggested going to a coffee place I like to visit and get some coffee there. She said no, we were going to the market square. While walking, we held hands and she was a little scared people who knew her would see us. We then got into a cafe. We sat down at a nice bench (my suggestion) so we could sit side by side and touch eachother. She talked a lot and I let her. I basically didn't have to say anything, just respond lightly to keep her talking. Then she asked me to tell about myself. I told her that I thought I had been in a depression not too long ago. She was a little surprised but accepting. We sat for two hours and talked a bit and she lay against me and was super happy. She smiled at me and sighed loudly a few times and bit her lip a few times too. I got a big big smile from one of the serving ladies (or maybe she was looking at us being so cute). Social proof FTW. She told me she wasn't a "girly girl", and liked films and such. She likes horror and comedy most. Cool, I'm a big horror fan too.

She told me that she'd promised her daughter that she'd be back in the evening, but when the daughter was asleep she'd come back and would stay until the morning. That would be really awesome, and a first for me, to wake up with a woman next to me!

We went back to the car and I touched her on her leg and she again gave me a big naughty smile. When we got back home, she sat on top of me while I was sitting on the couch. She started making out with me and she pulled my shirt off my back. I asked her if she didn't want to wait until the evening but she said we could do it again. While we were having sex she said she wanted to do this every single day. We were sweating like pigs at the end, such that the couch had a few wet spots. Pretty cool.

In the evening she came over and we talked for a bit. She asked me if I wanted to commit to her and I simply told her I didn't, but in a very relaxed and respectful way. She was confused and a bit sad and threatened to leave (but I could tell she didn't really mean it). Then she said I could be her lover, and I repeated the word to her saying I liked how it sounded. She also asked me if I ever went to hookers. I said "of course not".

I had put on "Mezzanine" by Massive Attack, which is a great mood setter. She even commented on it saying it was nice music. It didn't take long for her to start to undress me again. I said "let's finish the wine first". So we talked a bit more but then she continued again. So we went upstairs. I wanted to give her oral, but she did not want to initially because we don't know eachother enough yet or something silly like that. So we had missionary sex again, and then she suggested doggy style. I tried it for a bit but didn't like that much, really, and I think she didn't either because after a short bit she told us to switch it up again. I fingered her as well, which was pretty hot. I used up two or three condoms before she was satisfied. During one session she said I should become a daddy (saying: not now of course) and she also said at one point it wouldn't take long before she'd be forty.

Then she said she's all sweaty and I offered to have a shower together, which we did. I enjoyed that a lot! And after showering, she started to give me oral. I told her it would probably take a while before I would come. So she did it for a bit and then stopped. It felt pretty good though! When we went back to bed, she told me I could give her oral, so I did. I don't remember why but I told her it was my first time to do this and she was very flattered. She gave me only one instruction: "deeper", and I managed to get her off that way and she said I was doing it really well.

She joked that she would be unable to sit for the next few days, so often we did it. I asked her how many times she came. She said three or four times. And there's the time in the afternoon, of course. And she again said she wanted to do this every day. She then came up with a "cunning plan", she said she'd just have to have sex with me so often that I wouldn't even want another girl. I told her that was an excellent plan.

We cuddled and she started to tell me about how her husband still loved her much. She said she would sometimes point out a pretty woman to him, but he would say he had eyes for nobody but her, and even got very angry about her doing this (so he failed a shit test hard?). I got so much confirmation about a lot of "game theory" here. She told me that she liked to have a strong man with ambition and to build something together. I asked how often they had sex, and she said 3 times a week. I told her that's quite respectable after 17 years of marriage. She has a very strong sex drive!

In the morning when she had to leave, she climbed me and started to kiss me and asked if I had another condom. So we did it once more. She told me she would clean for me and cook for me, and that when I got home from work dinner would be ready and so on. This time, my penis slipped out of the condom when we were done, leaving the full condom inside her. This gave us both quite a scare. I told her to get a morning after pill and she said she would.

I never thought I'd be able to handle so many rounds of sex! And, more importantly, I never thought a woman would be wanting me so badly and so often. I was so worried that I wouldn't be able to spark desire in a woman and now it's almost automatic. I didn't really do anything to make her so horny.

I guess it's a lot due to the fact she can't see me often, and I can't really text or call her much, either. This builds up a lot of anticipation which needs release.

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Just a quick update as I haven't done any serious daygame. I've been super busy with random things in my life and the few off days I had, I really needed the downtime.

I've had sex several times more with Married Woman. She invited me over at her place on a Saturday. I had other appointments so I told her I couldn't make it, but then I found myself with some free time on my hands in between the two appointments, so I gave her a call. I came over to hers and we bathed together, and had a few more rounds of sex.

Last week she told me she'd have time this week on Wednesday, but she actually made time to visit me after training on Monday for a quickie. Her husband called just after we had undressed. She cursed, picked up and told him she was on an errand (which he sent her on!). Then we had some quick sex and she left. She's been telling me that she wants to do more than just have sex, but we simply never find the time (which is just fine by me!).

Today at training there was a new girl. She's a little bit on the heavy side (not super fat, but definitely not slim either). She has that Indian look that I love, and she has a pretty face with a very friendly look about her. After training I talked to her briefly. She asked me my name (which I interpret as a major IOI) and I made one or two witty comments. We'll see where this ends up. I'm not looking for drama in my life (if the two women meet at training that might become a little awkward).

Maybe I can just keep up the flirtatious banter until she caves and really wants me. In the meantime it's great for my self-confidence to know multiple women are into me, and it's good practice for when I meet that really special woman. On the other hand, if I can do her that might help me get rid of my fixation with Indian women (there was an Indian woman I dated before Married Woman, who never wanted to kiss me, but she did cuddle with me and sounded pretty serious about relationships. It never went anywhere but I still see her on a regular basis and I find her hot. She's fucking another guy who she really has the hots for, which is the reason she never wanted to kiss, I presume).

Besides, I like my growing conviction that I need to talk to as many women as humanly possible, without immediately trying to get with them. The important part is to get relaxed and enjoy the conversation, rather than going for the immediate number close. But I need to keep sight of the fact that the reason that I'm doing this is to get a beautiful girlfriend (or at the very least have some amazing sex with women I like).

I've mellowed out a bit now that I've truly lost my V card and am getting sex at least one day a week (if I'd had sex only once I would probably have considered a fluke, but even that ever-critical jerk brain of mine can't come up with reasons why this woman would not be into me). It also makes me a lot more relaxed at talking to women I encounter in my daily life. I still occasionally find it difficult to open a conversation, but if I can think of a situational opener, I don't have a problem anymore. Not freezing up so easily is nice. In a nutshell: outcome independence really is great.

Onwards!

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Oh, and I've started tracking my energy and happiness levels in my personal daily journal. Maybe I'll find out if I can control my energy and happiness levels better this way.

A while ago I applied for a job after a recruiter got back to me (I went to them a year ago when things weren't going so well at my current job). I went through the process, could've easily gotten the job but declined the offer yesterday. I've decided for myself that I don't want to go work for a startup who's building their own product. I know that shit can easily lead to lots of overtime and I don't want that anymore, even if the salary would be (slightly) higher. Overtime would quickly cut into my martial arts training, and I can't abide that.

My mental and physical health is more important than working my ass off for someone else. Also, building just one product is less interesting than working on multiple projects over a long period of time which is what I'm currently doing.

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
There are several new girls at training. Yesterday I saw two stunning young beauties. I introduced myself to them but already forgot their names. They seemed friendly but I might've blown it by putting them up on a stupid pedestal almost immediately. The other girl who is kind of cute and seemed into me last week positioned herself in front of me so I couldn't help but talk to her again. I also noticed during training that when she was paying attention to the instructor, one foot was pointed in my direction. According to a book I read on body language, the feet can indicate what someone's thinking (wanting to walk away, or towards someone, in the direction of where the foot is pointing).

I teased her lightly when she was telling about her work (I need to work on taking - or possibly even creating - these opportunities). She worked at a big company, which allowed me to say "of course" (chances are big that someone works there, especially if they're an expat). And when she went on about materials she was working with (it being cracked or broken or whatever), I said in a lightly sarcastic tone "exciting!". She sort of apologised saying that she was a nerd about it. That was good and probably piqued her interest. We kept talking and she asked me for my name once more. I remembered her name and mentioned it. This might've shown a little bit too much investment from my side already. When we said good bye, she said "till next time". I said "till next week", but then called out "oh no, till tomorrow!". This might've been a little bit too much.... grrr!

Anyway, she also mentioned she wanted to bring a friend tomorrow. Who knows, she might be hot. And she'll put in a good word for me, I'm sure. And since they'll be at training tomorrow, there's also Married Woman, which means there might be an interesting dynamic going on. I'll just play it cool, and maybe I'll ask her out next week on Tuesday if she continues to display interest.

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
On another note, I've started to participate in afternoon walks with a woman from work. She's also married and flirty with everyone at work so I'm not expecting anything from it, but who knows. I've asked her if she has any cute friends who are looking for a relationship. She thought seriously for a bit and said there was one but that friend was having a baby with a guy she wasn't in love with, and moved in with that guy. What the fuck is wrong with her? I basically said as much, which might've not been the most socially calibrated thing to say (it was her friend, after all), but at least it's being honest and I'm showing I'm not afraid of saying what I mean.

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'm a bit frustrated. The rainy autumn weather doesn't really allow day game on the weekends, and I've had some social appointments as well.

Yesterday I walked home with a flat bike tire, walked past a small car that was standing in the middle of the road, two blocks from where I live. There was a very beautiful woman on the other side of the road on the sidewalk pulling up a garbage container. I was a little spaced out / lost in thought (possibly because I needed food and was annoyed due to the flat tire) and looked in her direction without thinking. I wasn't even really seeing her. Then she looked at me and gave me a wide smile. I think I instinctively smiled back. I resumed walking though and only realised that she might actually be into me after I had walked until the end of the street. It didn't even occur to run back for her!

I need to get rid of this stupid behaviour (or lack of behaviour) of not acting when I see a beautiful woman. I could simply have walked over and told her "you have a beautiful smile, you know that?" or something. It would've been a super easy opener.

I haven't seen the cute girl at training anymore. There's another one that I like but she's not paying much attention to me so I'm ignoring her as well as I can.

Regarding Married Woman, she's being put under a lot of pressure by her husband. He set an ultimatum and wants her to choose between him and me. He's displaying extremely needy and controlling behaviour: he's going so far as to bike around the area we train at to see if she's talking to anyone and also calls her afterwards. He even went further than that yesterday: as I understand it, he forced her to call me and ask me if I want to be with her or not.

Today, after training she left the room early. But of course she was dilly-dallying again in the anteroom so that I could catch up. She asked if I was by car and I said yeah. She stepped in but we had to hurry. She wasn't in the mood to make out or whatever. She put me on the spot: "do you want to live together with me?" (read: can I move in with you after I dump my husband's sorry ass?) I calmly answered that I would but not now. She said she wanted to get a divorce but needed somewhere to stay. I'm not letting her stay at my place just yet. I simply don't want to be "stuck" with a woman I'm not sure about (and also not get stuck with the first woman I ever fucked, which she doesn't know about)! I simply stayed the course and stuck to my guns. She said "be honest!" and I said I was being honest (which I was, well for the most part).

I couldn't help but answer that I wanted to live with her eventually when she asked me if I wanted to live together with her. She asked "when? In two months?" and I replied "when it feels like it is the time for the both of us". Her husband called her, and she said "shit, it's him" and then he biked by and she pointed him out to me. His voice sounded harsh on the phone. He's being really controlling. There are but two possible ways this can end: either she gets in line because he's showing some strength (doubtful; it looks more weak and needy than strong, but it is domineering which could be construed as dominant), she is not convinced I really like her or she realises she has nowhere to turn, but it's more likely that she is done with his shit because he's coming across as weak and she'll divorce him regardless of me (and she'll come to fuck me more).

Of course she blew me a quick kiss as she stepped out of my car. She had a very stressed/worried look on her face though.

I'm not that worried really, but I'm a little annoyed that we can't fuck because he's watching her every move, like a fucking hawk. I also think that she might eventually catch onto the fact that I'm not really in love with her and she might get tired of me stringing her along. My coach told me that I should end it, but I'm not really ready for that, as I enjoy the validation too much, and I feel that I'm not acting fast enough just yet with other women.

I keep seeing many opportunities blowing my way, but I keep missing them. Fuck!

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Also, Married Woman gave me a bracelet on Monday (one that has some significance to her, I think) for "safekeeping" and she said she wants it back eventually. It's her way of staking a claim on me, I think. It was a very weird experience to have her give that to me, and the day after call me to tell me it's over. This was under pressure from her husband who was in the same room, as I mentioned already.

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
So now my affair with Married Woman has officially ended, I am free to find new and better women!

Tonight after training, I asked the cute girl (who looks Indian and has a massive rack) if she'd like to get drinks sometime. She said "sure" and she was obviously trying hard to appear cool. I said "why don't you give me your number so I can let you know when I have time?". Then she gave me her number. I told her I'd text her when I got home, which I did. She gave me a little shit test about my phone (I have a dumb phone), asking me what century I'm from. I simply replied "last century" without batting an eye and then, as I opened the phone and was about to enter her number, I clarified that I dislike having Apple or Google track me. She said "respect", so that's good.

Then, I made two mistakes:

• First, I simply sent a text that said "here's a quick text so you also have my number. Cheers, Zapp" which is way too open and vague, leaving the ball in my own court.
  • When I realised this, I double-texted (groan) after half an hour saying "I had a better look at my schedule. This week is crazy, but next week looks better. When are you free for that drink?"

I am going to exercise self control and not text her until Sunday or so if she doesn't text me. Otherwise, it's time for another woman!

>