Your Own Unique Person

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey all,

Back story:
I'm always mentioning to Z Vaunswa how I'm on the quest of digger deeper and pushing myself to just relax to write some of the greatest posts I could ever write. I'm always pushing myself to great things and exceed and blow past my barriers. I don't ever want to feel constricted or restrained when writing something. I want everyone to get out as much as I put in, I want to make sure I give my best into whatever it is I do.

Before I orginally left the forums I wrote post called "RAW skill vs your true potential"
https://boards.girlschase.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=524
In it I highlighted the idea of blinding going through seduction on emotions vs. practicing and trying to harness and shape your prowess.

The present: I'm going to take it a step further
I notice a tingly in myself when I'm completely able to let my walls down and not be self conscious around people. I feel free, I'm not trying to persuade people to feel a certain way about me. I'm not going to hold my tongue on topics that rub me the wrong way. Instead I allow my mind to be free, I walk around town with a smile. I have a sense of knowing who I am.

Respect yourself: If you can't respect yourself why should people respect you
*Don't let others take advantage of you
*Take care of yourself
*Explore your own interests

You have to understand that you're just not a carbon copy of *insert any person here*

In high school I was voted most unique, I didn't do what everyone thought was cool. I did something because I wanted to do something, I wasn't looking for anyone's acceptance. I was just going about life . . . living it and loving it. I can't tell you what makes you unique in particular. However I can tell knowing exactly who you and what you want to do with your life is very sexy to women. You can't let people mold you and tell you to be something you're not. People aren't just one dimensional beings that you read about in stories! People have tons of layers and depths to them, you have to find out what those depths in you are. Now you've already taken the steps to be a sexy man . . . don't turn back now!

Using your True Self in Seduction: Don't wear your heart on your sleeve
*Don't tell a girl everything there is to know about you, keep that mysterious vibe.
*Be unpredictable and have multiple sides too you, but no so much that people think you're loony
*Let the girl earn her way in peeling back your layers

In high school and in college girls would comment on how "mysterious" I was. Girls who didn't know my actual name would simply call me "mysterious". Sometimes during seductions and meetings I don't tell a girl my name just so she goes crazy trying to figure out who I am. The biggest compliment I receive from new girls and complaint I receive from exes is "You're just so different from all the other guys." Women love a man who's unique and can still be sexy. When you do split from a girl, she'll never be able to replace as much she may like to try.

There can only be one me,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr9Xn58dEW4 R. Kelly - One me ;)

Just Dave

Verisimilitude

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I notice a tingly in myself when I'm completely able to let my walls down and not be self conscious around people.

Hey Dave,

How do you do this? I'm sure its a normal thing for most people, but I guess I'm a little unique, but not in a good way. I'll talk to someone (not to date just in a regular conversation) and we'll have a good conversation on a shared interest and then I start feeling uncomfortable. Its really hard for me to open up and have true meaningful conversation.

Any advice for this?

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
xcrunner said:
I notice a tingly in myself when I'm completely able to let my walls down and not be self conscious around people.

Hey Dave,

How do you do this? I'm sure its a normal thing for most people, but I guess I'm a little unique, but not in a good way. I'll talk to someone (not to date just in a regular conversation) and we'll have a good conversation on a shared interest and then I start feeling uncomfortable. Its really hard for me to open up and have true meaningful conversation.

Any advice for this?

It's about being vulnerable, I read about it recently in a Girlschase article.
https://www.girlschase.com/content/how-be-vulnerable-enchanting-and-alluring-women

Personally, I don't let others ruin my vibe, I try remain in control of my own state. I linked you an article about state control in your post asking about state control haha. Hope that clears things up for a bit.

TheWiseFool

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
xcrunner,

I wouldn't say it is normal for people to trust, so you aren't too different, but you are unique in ways that you may not see currently. :)
Trusting others is a real difficult thing to do, especially if we've been hurt or our expectations have been let down numerous times in the past by people (it's worse when its from someone we care about :/)

In my own experience. I would have to say that my best conversations have come from ones where I trusted the person(s) I was conversing with right from the get go. We define everything in our life through our choices. I would make the choice of believing that people are inherently good, regardless of whether or not my mind believed me or not or if other people believed me. I had no worries about getting hurt by others, or people judging me, telling my secrets, my story, etc etc. I just trusted them with naive innocence and understanding. Innocence in my probing and innocence in my lack of care of getting hurt. Understanding all human beings tend to want to share "secrets", understanding that my words and statements can be used as a force for good in helping someone shape their own life and the life of others, understanding that if I am being judged then it is fine because I will always be judged, understanding that there is nothing perfect in the universe except the most perfect concept/being ever possibly imaginable (God). Therefore, humans are imperfect and therefore they are bound to mess up/break/die/fail you/leave you/hurt you. What doesn't succumb to time, to death, to life? Things have a beginning and an end. Let's get a "Real" conversation started so we can form a "real" connection and get a "Real" relationship/friendship going. Such things don't happen naturally, so we have to take action to get that which we want.

You could say these statements are more or less true, but they are "logical" parameters for how I live/used to live life or how I would protect myself from getting hurt while increasing my social skills/standing. Disarming/tricking your ego the same way you would disarm a woman's walls. Giving your paleo-mammalian brain a reason to let go, let loose, take no prisoners. They were/are super effective in "manipulating" other people. Another statement for manipulating is gaining the trust of other human beings.

I am a hypocrite when saying this just cos I am stuck in a real bad AA loop right now, but "when we stop trying to save ourselves from getting hurt or disappointed from not having expectations reached, we suddenly realize that life isn't all that bad. Rather, it is just life happening." You come to expect that people will let you down now and again, or often, and it's not a bad thing because you saw it coming already. You just... continue to go with the flow. You gotta keep looking at the good stuff, while having a deep understanding of the negative stuff being present along with it. Continue to live with a positive energy and give positive energy to those you come into contact with (emotional contagion). When people understand and see that you are comfortable enough to share the things that "I wish I had the courage to do or say," they, usually, reveal such things about themselves as well. And when that happens, this beautiful melding of mind and spirit occurs and suddenly the person(s) you are speaking with have this connection that is emotional and deep and longing for more of what they wish they had more of in life. Hopefully, you find people who entertain your interests enough for you to really bond bond.

(You can skip this part, it is just me sharing something) In my experience, I am great at getting others to bond with me, but I don't bond well with others unless my mind wants to know someone before I've met a person or a person presents me with new information rather than gawking at how my behavior is so "revolutionary" or indicating facial or vocal expressions of "where have you been all my life." We all possess the ability... people are just too scared to allow themselves to get hurt, which is understandable. But I bet this happens all the time in life. I guess looking at the big picture also helps to let down your walls. To understand our significance on certain scales. Your scale, the microscopic scale, planetary scale, universal scale. Perception is key to changing your world and the world of other human beings ;)

However, Dave has shared this with me in a pm so I want to put it here since I considered it to be of extreme importance (I forget important things from time to time so it's nice to have them in writing):
*Builds upon the idea that you should be yourself in seduction but in moderation. You can't just overwhelm a girl completely with your personality, she has to peel back those layers for herself

As usual, everything in life is about finding "the balance." Apologies if my words come off as convoluted... :/
- The Wise Fool

Whizzy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Just_Dave, I love the direction that you are going in this post :) What is the next step for you now that you are able to "be yourself" hopefully more and more?

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Whizzy said:
Just_Dave, I love the direction that you are going in this post :) What is the next step for you now that you are able to "be yourself" hopefully more and more?

Right now, I'm just chilling and relaxing to the max. I actually talked to T and Z Vaunswa on x box live about this, the thing about it is currently I've accomplished a lot of my goals as far as seduction goes. Right now I'm just giving back to help people as far as the forum goes and doing guest posts for my friend Malcolm.

Other than that, I'm just chilling and focusing on my last semesters here at university. What about you? What are you seeking to accomplish?

>