Women that don't want you to go down on her

Smith

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys,

For some strange reasons some women won't let met go down on them. They'll be all aroused and almost to the point of orgasm from the foreplay when I slowly move down to the belly and the thigh, but then as I get closer to the clit they'll say no and move my head away.

Anyone else experienced this before?

Cheers
Smith

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Smith,

It can be several different things. For a lot of girls, they sometimes get really nervous about what you'll think of them down there. Some of them also might have just been on their period and are worried about you seeing blood. Most of the stuff is really in their head (it's basically the same situation as a guy with a smaller penis being worried about the girl seeing it -- it's all in his head).

Other girls may have just not experienced oral sex yet, and when you try to go down there, they get really nervous about it as well. Generally the best way to get around all of this is to get her completely aroused first (possibly by already railing her pretty hard for awhile) and then just quickly going down there and jumping straight into it (as opposed to moving slowly). If you can get right into before she even realizes what's happening, she'll already be thoroughly enjoying it.

If she views you as an extremely sexual/aggressive man, then she won't really mind you going down there. However, if she feels like you might judge her for it, then she's going to rather apprehensive about it. Again, this usually happens with more conservative women. Women who have more experience or who are more sexually open tend to not worry so much about it and enjoy it so much that they'll be excited by the fact that you are going down on them.

- Franco

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Unless this is 1 in every 20-30 girls you meet, she's probably lying. Only ever met a few who didn't like it, and looking back, I just wasn't dominant or sexy enough, probably.

- Hector

Smith

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Great advice Franco! I will try that out next time. ;)

This actually happened to the last 3 girls I slept with lol so I thought it was quite weird that they don't like it, although I wasn't being sexually aggressive with two of them. One of them is pretty conservative.

>