When can you say the location is the issue?

TheEcho

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey gents!

Not that I'm in a position to pick up and move at this moment, but just had my haircut and the barber was a gay guy who talked about his experience dating in the area I'm in. He said he loved Austin, but up in the suburbs of Dallas, everyone's so pretentious and stuck up. Now, I don't want to automatically say that's the reason for all my struggles (plenty of de-rusting to do), but it does fit with my experience as a straight guy. Things go great in the 2-5 minute approach, they agree to meet, give me their number, and boom ghosted immediately.

When is it safe to say the area is a large part of the problem versus yourself?

I'm looking the best I ever have, charismatic as ever, definitely more bubbly than useful for seduction, but I'd expect more friendzoning than ghosting from that (had a girl at the gym invite me to lunch). All over Western Europe, had people all over me nearly constantly the whole month (no lays, but then again, 3rd month after my breakup, was not in that mood). Same thing in college, people enjoyed being around me, even if I did tend to be lone wolf outside of my relationship.

There's the possibility my lover value isn't showing, but my provider value may have gotten higher than I realized (as far as being in a gym goes), so auto-rejection may be the crux. Let me know if the ghosting is in line with that.

It's honestly similar to how online dating just saps my confidence as my pictures are meh and I'd rather be approaching. Having my amount of experience and to get nowhere feels strange. Pre-LTR ~100 #'s into around 50 dates, Post-LTR ~15 #'s into 0 dates (not counting the fwb, I nearly same day closed her).

Thanks all!

Last edited:
>