What to do if it suddenly stops working in the bedroom?

enrico

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi guys, I was unable to perform in the bedroom last night which has become an issue with my LTR. For coming up to a year we've had regular sex without any issues, multiple sessions every week and going for two or three rounds during just about every session without any issues. Just this past week we've done it twice Wednesday, twice Friday, she gave me head Saturday morning, we done it once on Sunday morning though this was difficult to start, I couldn't perform Sunday night, once on Monday night but it wasn't great, I couldn't do a second round and then I couldn't perform last night.

The Sunday morning was difficult to start but once I got going it was like normal. I was unable to perform Sunday night which I put both incidents down to tiredness, I hadn't slept Saturday night and had a few hours sleep on Sunday morning. Monday night wasn't great but I think I was in my own head about whether I could perform with how upset she was about it on Sunday night. It didn't go as long as usual, she wanted a second round but I couldn't.

We went to do it again last night, I didn't think my erection was as strong as it usually is but I thought once I got going it would work as normal but it suddenly stopped working a few minutes in. I tried to pleasure her with my mouth and hands but she stopped me and lost interest probably feeling rejected and upset.

She asked what was wrong, I told her nothings wrong, I'm just tired and I'm stressed with work but she insisted there was something wrong. This quickly became an issue, she commented that she's not doing it for me lately, I told her that she is doing it for me, that I find her attractive but she was very distant and upset. I wanted to pleasure her to show her that I'm interested and hopefully give myself time to start working but she wasn't interested.

I understand her feeling rejected and upset blaming herself for it. She said it was her fault and I tried to reassure her that it wasn't her fault but she said she didn't want to talk about it. It's now made me stress more about this and want to be able to deliver next time which will probably give me performance anxiety due to pressurising myself to perform.

I didn't know what to do when this happened, my attempts to continue and enjoy her body regardless were stopped, my attempt to talk about it and reassure her were shut down and I don't even know that to say to her now. I messaged her like normal this morning as if nothing happened to not acknowledge the inability to perform but she hasn't replied to the message.

Enrico

>