We're not going to do anything you don't want to do.

Will KZ

Space Monkey
space monkey
This is my standard response whenever a girl says "we're not going to have sex". I mean it too, I don't want to have sex with a girl that doesn't want me, I'd just use prostitutes if I didn't care, save a lot of time and effort. But usually they want to at this point, that's why they're voicing a logical objection, they're fighting their instincts. I think it works well because there's no fighting, I'm not disagreeing with them, not ignoring them, but also not meekly accepting their rule.

Fundamentally, I the phrase "we're not going to have sex" (or some variation) is just a verbalisation of discomfort, and being told that "we're not going to do anything you don't want to do" puts their comfort as the top priority. Whatever the reason, it's always worked for me (but maybe anything would work by the time a girl is telling you she has sex on her mind).

PS, I'd put this in tactics but I don't seem to be able to post there, I assume it's a seniority (and my lack thereof) thing.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
"good, cause I don't start something I can't finish"

If she gives you a line about ...." I don't want you to think i'm that kind of girl..." I respond "well I'm that kind of guy"

The point is you are focusing on yourself and giving the example that you are not judgemental or desperate.

>