Voice fundamentals.

Arnav

Space Monkey
space monkey
How can one enhance fundamental aspects of their voice?

I've got a decent grasp on improving speech elements like speaking slowly, eliminating filler words, maintaining clear diction, refining pronunciation, and enhancing articulation.

But I'm specifically interested in refining the raw sound of my voice, distinct from speech.

I've heard suggestions like speaking from the abdomen, but I'm curious about the different components of voice and methods people have used to improve them.

What techniques have you tried, and how long did it take to notice any improvements?

FunGuy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
For me personally I just focus on speaking loud and making strong eye contact. Everything else will flow naturally from there. If you think too hard about how your talking you are going to mess up so just try and keep it simple and work on tweaking your speaking mannerisms 1 by 1. Use a mirror as well so you can see how expressive you are etc.

James D

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I rigourously applied the trainings on voice from GC TV and have been told repeatedly by women that my voice is super sexy.

Arnav

Space Monkey
space monkey
I rigourously applied the trainings on voice from GC TV and have been told repeatedly by women that my voice is super sexy.
I saw the free content on girlschase tv, but it just sounded like narration of the articles but just in a video format, does the premium have voice excercises, demos and illustrations regarding it? What did you learn from GC tv?

James D

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I saw the free content on girlschase tv, but it just sounded like narration of the articles but just in a video format, does the premium have voice excercises, demos and illustrations regarding it? What did you learn from GC tv?
Yes get the premium and follow everything.

>