Status
Not open for further replies.

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Troll: this post has been rated a "Troll post" by forum members
Happy Mothers Day brothers.

We made it another year under the sun.

Not to backwards rationalize or anything but I don't think "It just happened" I think what we have accomplished was just because we matched energy and the star signs were giving

Anyhow happy mothers day and feel free to post pics of your moms in this thread so we can rate them and give them the respect they deserve

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Some people on this forum are truly lost causes.... total lack of social adjustments.

What the hell is this....

Edit: I truly hope nobody post pics of their mum in here.

-Teevster

i agree

Only socially calibrated people are allowed to post their mom for a rating in this thread

if you lack social asjustment your mom is prolly not hot and you are not welcome

*inhales*

YO MAMA...

i didn't wanna do this to you train but

now as suggested above for anyone socially adjusted you may post your mom

Edit: not that this thread is for hot mom pics of course...this thread is for respecting women explicitly and honoring mil-moms of many shades and shapes

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Alright guys. Time to tell the truth.

Don't post your moms in this thread haha thanks to @ferrero I have found what actually made me post this thread

I am free. I was looking for that meme all day and couldn't find it so I made this thread

anyway mothers day we laughed, we cried, some protested, but in the end we stand together

So was this a joke post on mothers day or autism...

idk just send mom pics in my dms

now as @trashKENNUT aka zacadam would say to all chatroom regulars

peace out my niggas

Status
Not open for further replies.
>