Use Corona As A Time To Revive Dead Numbers

Toby2030

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Beginner/intermediate thread: This is probably something most guys already have done, so it's probably most aimed at beginners.

These corona times have made it very hard to add new girls into your pipeline. I see a lot of people asking for ways to meet new girls when it would be a great time to try to revive your dead numbers.

I'll just run my text game through quickly. It's heavily influenced by Todd.

I number close the girl and focus on the following in order to get the most solid numbers: (this makes everything else easier and people should really focus on this). It's not something you can do much about now, but fucking remember it. Everything becomes easier with a solid number.
- Setting a clear sexual premise
- Qualifying her
- Getting my number into her phone as well as mine
- Stay at least 5 minutes after we exchange phone numbers

Number management:
-Use labels: Name, small description of interaction, if she's very hot, how long you spend together/if it's solid, city, useful things you can tease on/nicknames/call back humor etc.
This is very useful later.

There's 4 types of texts that you receive:
- Silence -> You wait a couple of days (3-4), and send something once again that does not require an answer but offer value.
- Shit tests -> You pass the shit test, nothing else.
- Logical and questions -> You answer the question briefly, and then start sending something flirtatious or hint at making plans
- Positive -> You stop having your primary focus on flirting but move towards pushing for a date SLOWLY through a yes ladder.

A classic yes ladder closing sequence that I use, followed up by a soft close
... Do you like beer or wine most?
... Are you the fun and adventurous type that likes to go on dates with cute boys?
... What's your schedule like this week?
Cool, then let's grab a glass of wine Tuesday evening.

If she either responds very quickly to my messages in a period of time (like instantly) or the texts from her end are becoming very long and complicated I call her. Getting her on the phone is waaaaay more powerful than just texting with her. It builds quite a lot of trust and comfort.

I have my dead numbers structured as following:
* Practice girls
* Very hot girls

The practice girls that I've approached and #-closed, but aren't interested in having sex with. Either because of personality, vibe, not hot enough etc. I typically test my value giving text via mass text on these girls first to see if it's a good text. If it's good, I send it to the group that I have with the girls that I want to bang.

I start sending value giving texts that do not require an answer. They could be anything really. Pictures are very powerful here and are very good at conveying your interesting lifestyle. I do it in the same way that I update my social media stories - it could be a picture of me drinking wine with some friends with a caption like: "There's nothing like sunshine, white wine, and good friends". I don't do anything fancy here my only goal is to get her attention back, and I then try to move towards positive texts from her side, and then push for a date.

The results have been pretty good for me so far. I started out hitting up my old numbers (I have never deleted any in my PUA time, so I have quite a lot) 10 days ago, I already have 2 dates for this week, and I'm close at getting number 3.

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
How do you provide value texts? When I text girls I assume most of them are annoyed to be texted by me just because i'm boring since i'm not a high energy extroverted guy. But Idk how to be be interesting without being a tryhard. Not my strength. And are these girls social circle girls of old or girls you cold approached who you reinitiated contact with?

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
How would memes work if it's a girl who you haven't been in contact with for like 6 months or longer? Not a great way to start a conversation and she's gonna think it's random for a guy she knew ,but who wasn't on her radar to send her memes when he didn't before. She also may not know what your intentions are if you did a poor job showing sexual interest in the time you were around each other which remains a problem of mine.

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
EYFettFXQAo0BQu

caption, "how it be :("

there free meme.

if she respond "lmaoooo who is this?" you got what you wanted. a response to work from. If she don't respond, she's not interested bro

>