LR 
Unhinged

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
The Approach
(Notes from my journal on this approach)
Great approach, she stops and hooks, and we go and make a bunch of dark jokes to each other. I was talking a bit too fast bc still rusty, but the authenticity was there. Easy number grab, and the touching and physicality was there. Hugged at the end. Only issue is she said, "I guess I like perverts", and I replied "then I might be exactly your type" or something like that, but that's me qualifying into her frame which isn't good. I should have said something like, "then you'll probably go absolutely crazy for me" as a better chase frame.
So I was out and about walking the streets with a friend when I see this cute girl in a black dress and glasses. I approach her telling her that her style is very nice, and it’s pretty okay for the first few minutes. I had been practicing being more playful, so I made a teasing comment that revealed that this girl has a really dark sense of humor. So from there, I added a lot more of those jokes to the approach and it made the interaction a lot more sexually charged and exciting. I hugged her as we said goodbye.

Texting
Overall the texting was pretty decent-I continue to recommend Hector’s texting book as it has improved my texting game a lot. Anyway, she actually flakes twice on me before the date got scheduled for this past weekend.

Venue 1
I meet her at my usual spot, and I kind of have forgotten what she looks like, so I see a girl I think is her walking past and I smile at her. The girl then walks past, so I just shrug, and then the girl comes back and says hi-and it is her. She wasn’t wearing glasses so her vision was less good, so I give her some shit about gaslighting me into thinking I’d forgotten who I was meeting-followed with some absurd humor about the asian girl next to us having been the girl.

I order us some wine, and we go get a spot on a couch. Body position largely okay, with her legs crossed not entirely opened up, but not super closed off either. I’m entering a much better vibe phase, and focusing less and less on specific tech. So I was being much more playful, making incredibly dark jokes that catered well to her, and that also built some solid us vs them frames. So it felt pretty on. There were jokes about me taking her to the bathroom to fuck, about us kidnapping children, etc. Honestly I really enjoyed the conversation because it was fun and sexually charged, and felt effortless. Really want to continue this vibe into future interactions-obviously calibrated to each individual girl.

I do also sprinkle more “getting to know you” type stuff throughout, and varying the different emotions, from fun, to absurd, to serious, to sexually suggestive. I’m occasionally touching her, but not super high since throughout this, she’s laughing hard but she isn’t physically opened up yet.

She makes a joke at some point about her breasts being smaller, and I tell her I had spent some time in Miami so we could go down and get some boob jobs together. I also make some unhinged comments that are way too easily identifiable but paint me as a serial killer, which I transition into period sex being amazing-she dies of laughter and agrees a lot.

After the wine is done, there’s a moment of silence-so I suggest going to another venue for cocktails. She’s down, and we walk there. It’s not the most smooth transition, and there is a bit of awkwardness. But it passes.

Venue 2
We reach the second venue and grab seats on a much comfier couch than at the previous venue. She also has much more relaxed body language here, no crossed body parts. She also takes off her jacket, which shows off a lot more skin.

A 40 year old woman next to us helps us by telling the waiters that we’re hotel guests, so I offer to buy her a drink. She actually wings me well by having a small conversation, and then going back to her own thing. I make some jokes throughout (only to my girl) that we should invite her to join us for a threesome. My girl loves this and it becomes a running joke that we’ll either bring this girl, or my girl might run after a different cute girl (I’ve also made multiple jokes about having various guys in my life in a homosexual manner-so this kind of plays into that joke).

At some high point before drinks are done, I suggest going back to my apartment when we finish, and she agrees, then I go back to conversation like nothing happened. At two points in the second venue, I actually bring my girl in for a kiss. Super smooth, and I don’t let it linger-it just felt right, and escalated the vibe without removing too much tension.

At some point we get back to mine, and it’s on pretty quickly. And this girl is on me in a super horny way. I take off her shirt and bra, but when I go to take off her pants, she hesitates, so I just unbutton them then back off. Move her to my bed, which she resists, but I just tell her it’s because I’m too big for the couch.

On the bed she’s grabbing my dick and asks me to take off my pants. I tell her I need to take her pants off because my dick against her jeans hurts. She complies, but eventually that’s the furthest she’s okay with. I can tell she wants it but she’s holding herself back a lot. She says she’s on her period and is normally fine with it, but just doesn’t feel comfortable with it the first time right now. I also think she didn’t shave or prep herself down there-and might have been embarrassed. I should have asked her that-if she thought I would be grossed out or something because it wasn’t clean. Not sure.

Either way, I was very non-reactive throughout while persisting, and eventually pause the persistence to make us some tea. We’re in my bed for this and basically naked. Have a conversation for a bit, then back to escalation. Take her under the covers and start stroking her pussy through the panties. She’s super turned on, but when I try to move the panties a little to directly touch her pussy she stops herself. I try this once or twice, and then she says she needs to leave, or she’s going to sleep with me. Then she jumps out of bed and puts on all her clothes.

I don’t react, and decide to let it go. She’s said a bunch of times that she’s really excited to show me next time, so I figure this might be better to let go than avoid seeming needy. I do offer one last time to let her sleep over, but she raises the same, “I’ll definitely sleep with you then” objection.

Date 2

I set up date 2 with some decent texting.

We meet up later at night-and my prep for this is largely convincing my brain that I am probably going to fuck this girl-rather than letting my brain think that she is going to have to go home early or something. I succeed, winning the battle in my head.

Go to the venue, and I give her a hug. We walk in and she offers to buy my drinks for me. We sit at the bar for a bit since all the seated spots are unavailable.

I’ll be honest, on the second date the conversation is much, much worse. It’s more stilted and forced-and I think the reason is that both of us wanted to go home and fuck. So staying and talking was not the vibe. But we finished our drinks, and then after getting enough of a positive high note, I tell her let’s get out of here and we head out to mine. I kiss her a few times to avoid the awkwardness a little.

At mine, it’s basically straight to making out, then oral, then sex-no LMR at all. She’s fun and her pussy is amazing.

>