Torn/can't decided which style to implement.

killerman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So I want to improve the way I dress the next 6 months, of course to get even better female attraction and attract super hot girls. Now I know that when dressing you have to pick an archetype which best reflects your identity and go for that. However I don't know what to do. I'm a rock/metal musician so want to dress that way but I'm not sure whether it's the best way to dress to attract girls. I want to attract the super hot girls, you know, girls who look like instagram models, the ones with massive fake breasts, who dress up really girly. And I'm not sure if dressing like a rock star will do it. Would dressing up in a three piece suit or very classy with the whole blazer look be a better strategy? I mean it is a classy look, but I suspect it might create confusion because it wouldn't be congruent with my identiy. I don't know, what do you guys think? On the positive, I have whittled it down to just those two styles and i'll end up going for one of them. My style at the moment is chelsea boots, tight black jeans and leather jacket, which is working better and I feel more confident and higher value man that just dressing up in the previous shitty trainers, tracksuit bottoms and bomber jacket. So this is progress but I still have plenty of work to do. I feel fashion and the way I dress is one of the last steps to really 10X my results.

Francis

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I don't think you HAVE to pick an archetype. Expressing yourself with references girls can recognize and subconsciously respond to is good, but I wouldn't dress like a character. However, I do think you need to answer how far on the vampire scale you want to go. Wearing black during the day outside of service roles is not traditional (in menswear, not athleisure or sportwear or whatever), but very normal for anyone in stage-related work. The first parameters I think you need to set are where do you want to fall on the formality scale, like cotton vs. wool, button shirts or crew necks, tucked vs. un-tucked, how formal of leather shoe, what length of coat, from bomber to full length overcoat past the knee).

With fashion it is really important to dress for the occasion, environment, social setting, etc. So I would first ask - what are the settings you are in? If this is for night venues, that's one thing, but it seems you might be going for a leveled up baseline. How formal do you imagine dressing in the grocery store for example?

Like are you a student in a weekend rock band, or a full time touring musician? I think a seducer should be able to step into a lot of different venues. But is your lifestyle and daily routine such that it's natural to be polarizing and walk into a Trader Joe's in the day dressed like Karl Lagerfeld or Marilyn Manson?

Bill

Space Monkey
space monkey
Take photos in each style and find girls roughly in the archetype you like, show them the pictures and ask them which they prefer.

BIGGUS DICKUS: PUSSY MAN

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I think two things are important to settle this:

1. Doing a style well
2. And not drifting to extremes where a girl will auto reject and think "not my type"

Because I think that's what you fear, that you are the "wrong" type to pick up these bad bitches

With fashion two things are important:

1. Being well groomed (no wrinkles, stains, bad odors, improperly fitting clothes etc.)
2. Ascetically pleasing (pieces complement each other with color, material etc. and right balance between wearing statement pieces and essentials)

As long as you've picked a style and your doing it well AND it's not polarizing (like a choker), most women wont't have a problem with it, people are so diverse these days I don't really see anybody refusing to date a hot guy just because he isn't the exact same type as there last guy

And another thing is that hot women are in all cultures, even the ig models are in different cliques (Latina's, asians, black, white, young, older)

They all probably have a different ideal guy's fashion for them

You'd really have to narrow down which specific demographic you want. And if it doesn't matter to you, then any style that's socially acceptable and done well should give you good results across the board.

Best,

Biggus

>