The walk of shame

Whizzy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Thoughts and ideas regarding this event? It normally happens to girls as they are leaving a guys place at a late hour and others see them doing so. I was just thinking about it and started to think this is yet another instance slut shamming could take place and is something to avoid (mainly in a school setting)

Thedoctor

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Whizzy,

Whenever a girl is over at my place, I leave the decision up to her as to whether she wants to spend the night or not. If I absolutely didn't want to spend the night with her, I'd make sure we ended up at her place. That way I can decide to leave at my discretion. So since I'm not kicking her out, it's her decision to leave and face the possibility of someone recognizing her leaving my place that late. So any resulting repercussions are from her decision, not mine.

What are the actual chances of someone recognizing her leaving your place? Unless you're in a dorm, the chances of it are highly unlikely. If you are in a dorm, then I would refer you back to my original statement of it being her decision to leave at that hour.

-John

Whizzy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Yeah I live in a dorm and normally leave the decision up to her. I was more curious about the female mindset while doing it

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Whizzy,

Whizzy said:
Yeah I live in a dorm and normally leave the decision up to her. I was more curious about the female mindset while doing it

Really depends on the environment. If your school has an environment(students) where everyone enters in and out of people dormitory, she's probably fine. Girls are good liars to most people at least. (HAHA)

But yea,

If it's 12 or 1am in a school setting, it's fine. Because you are 'studying', or probably having a few drinks or slacking.

Zac

>