The Re-Education of Karea Ricardus D.

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
No bpd but psychopathy i don;t think it was your girl)
I'm not going to lie man, there have been moments when I started to wonder if she's actually a psychopath. But looking back, I'm 99% certain she's "only" BPD. She made a sincere acknowledgement that she has a problem, as well as a sincere effort to fix it. And obviously since this was my 9th LTR I know the signs when a girl is deeply in love. I believe it was as hard for her as it was for me... she even lost a lot of weight when I left.

But it was all decided for us... it just wasn't possible.
The best on bpd i found is the psychologist brought to trial during the Jhonny deep amber heard trial:
Thanks, I downloaded both videos. The video I linked below is awesome as well, highly recommended. Actually Paul's whole channel is worth checking out.

From the comments: "At the slightest sign of not taking any responsibility or not apologizing for even the smallest thing...RUN." I'd like to second that. The manosphere isn't wrong about everything. Red flags are there for a fucking reason. Don't ignore them.

I got cocky, I thought with my social skills and relationship skills I could handle her. Nobody can handle a borderline, it's not possible.

273b5321cb0e2fe3afe4ebaf619bd0900ac5757b0c5f1634ff7e82c4f3717975_1.webp

Last edited:

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thanks @POB , but also thanks to everyone else for all the input. I really enjoyed the discussion.

Update: I recommend everyone watch the videos @Skills linked up in post #161 on top of page 9. This actually made me a bit nervous, like... is it possible that I'm*still* in self-deception? I have to consider the possibility. Is she actually a psychopath?

But, after watching both videos, I can say with 100% certainty now. She's not a psychopath, she's definitely borderline. She also reached out again yesterday from a new number, there's no question she's totally devastated too and going through a lot. It's just impossible. 😓

It's like... we were soul mates living together and traveling the world together for half a year. The happiest time of our lives. A real paradise on Earth, she was my best friend, we loved each other deeply, best sex ever. It was a fucking dream when it was good.

At the same exact time, there was another side to this coin: I was living with fucking Amber Heard. 😬 Holy shit balls. This could have ended VERY badly! Dragged through court rooms like Johnny Depp, and possibly with a less fortunate outcome, depending how the hearings go.

So I reiterate: if you're reading this, learn from my mistakes, not your own. Stay away from red flag girls unless for hooking up (even that can be risky). Don't pick a girl-friend you haven't vetted for 4-6 months. If you feel the tinglings of falling for a girl early, push the eject button.

About the discussion: I'm in agreement with the other seniors. I think CJ's method of finding a girl-friend is valid. But I think it requires a very advanced skill level to pull it off correctly, otherwise I see a big risk of getting friend-zoned or deceived.

I think it worked for him because he had the real seducer's aura, very high-level skills and lots of social proof going. The combination of these three factors is going to be a magnetic pull on the woman, where she then starts chasing HIM for sex AND a relationship.

And that's miraculous, because it's usually the other way round: the man chases the sex, and then then woman chases the relationship. CJ actually managed to set it up so that the girl was chasing BOTH! Pretty mind-blowing. But I think very advanced.

For someone who doesn't have the skills, aura and social proof of an MPUA, I see this approach as quite risky, because the girls would probably just end up getting friend-zoned for "not making a move".

Finally, I want to thank TestY for sharing these posts by CJ and I'll agree with him that we (PUAs as a whole and especially seniors) can sometimes be overly condescending in our disagreements. It's something I'm still working on myself. I think we all should.

-Karea.

>