FR 
Am I being auto rejected? The girls seem to like me.

Freakester

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hello gents,

I've never written a report before, so let me know if it can be improved.
I'm also a bit rusty, so if you could point me to my mistakes, I'd be grateful.

Went to the club with my brother and mom last week because they wanted to freak out. It was the most popular club in that area.
The crowd was mixed. Middle-aged couples and mixed groups and few young folks like myself and my little bro. Lots of girl groups. Young, sexy ones.
The music, though, was loud and it was not a huge club. Two floors and a smoking area.
Conversation was impossible unless you were screaming in each other's ears.

That ticked me off the moment I set foot in it. But I decided to scout by making an excuse to grab a smoke.
I got a good idea of the layout and where I could approach without being in the spotlight.

Over the course of the night, I made about three aproaches, each lasting less than 10 minutes.

Approach 1 - Cutie in a black dress and resting bitch face
I was sitting at a table while my mom and bro danced on the floor. I was chilling and sipping my beer on a table next to the dance floor.
A girl group approaches my table from the left, as they exit the dancefloor.
Towards the very front of their group was a cutie. Cutie comes in towards my table, and stands next to me.
Realizing someone was next to me, I look towards her direction, and we make eye contact. I already knew it was on when we locked eyes.

One second passes, and as I was about to open my mouth and the words were on my tongue, she immediately turns and gives me her entire back in my face.

I was like damn. This girl is making it so hard. Does she think she is too hot for me?
I smile to myself, and a friend of hers gestures if she could sit on my table (cause she was tired). I nod, in a friendly manner, and offer her the seat. She sits.

Now the girls are talking amongst themselves. Cutie is quiet though. She must be having a bad day, I thought. She had a resting bitch face from the moment I saw her.

I get up and leave for a smoke again. I come back and the friend who was tired was sitting, but the other girls had gone to the dancefloor.
My brother then beckons me come to the dancefloor. I smile. He is a good dancer and was dead in the middle of the stage, dancing right next to cutie and her friends.

I am on the dance floor now, vibing with my bro. Me and cutie trade some situational physical contact. Her hands touch my shoulder. My hands touch her waist. Our legs collide sometime. But she is not taking the hint and not turning towards me - She is on the periphery of her group but faced mostly towards them and a little towards me. I don't worry and continue vibing with my bro again.
But after some time I get tired and stop (smoking does that boys - don't start it). And I have a bored look on my face. I thought I will go grab a smoke again.

I believe women are smart. Because one of cutie's friend realizes I got bored. She grabs cutie's hands and spins her to face me. It took me a moment to realize this. The booze, the nictotine, the energy loss due to dancing and the loud music overwhelmed my senses.
But the moment she spun her around, me and cutie make eye contact.

And then she buries her face in her hands.

Haha, so cute. Me and her friend start chuckling - it was just too cute.
Cutie notices and I think she became self-concious, and she turns her back on me again.

I eject at this point for my customary smoke. I was tired of her games.

Approach 2 - Mixed group - Weed smokers.

I got a lot into weed and there is something called a smoker's courtesy. If somebody asks you for a drag of your joint, you don't say no.
I have asked random strangers for a drag and never have been rejected. Weed smokers are some of the friendliest people on the planet.

I was smoking in the smoking zone. This was the best place to make an approach, because there was no music and had a more seductive vibe.

A mixed group of two girls and a guy come near my viscinity and this girl pulls a joint from her bag.
Now I got excited, since I hadn't smoked in a while.
I open.

Me: "Hey is that a joint?" (excited)
Her: "Yeah", (bitchy)
Me: "Can I have a drag?" I said it in the most bad-boy way possible. Sometimes, it just comes out from within me - I can't help it. I'm sure some of you can relate.
She nods three times, slowly, haughtily, breaking eye contact. As if I had asked her to vote for me in the next election.

I cringe a bit, but let the silence remain. Now she is trying to light the joint but is unable to. I take my lighter out of my pocket, and help her light it.
We get it after a few tries, the wind was blowing. I remark this joint is a bit of a trouble maker. But no response. So I remain silent.

She smokes and passes the joint to me. Now, the joint got crumpled inside her purse. So I straightened it, and made it tight so the flow would be better.

She qualifies.

"It was in my purse and it got fucked" (annoyed and bitchy). Screechy voice. You know, when she is annoyed at you for some reason, but she wont tell you why. That's how she sounded.

I take a drag and the flow is amazing. I notice the stuff is good so I ask "From where is this stuff from?"
She replies again in that bitchy and annoyed manner. "I don't know."

It was cute though. Haha.
But I was too overwhelmed with everything, so I decided to keep my mouth shut, finish my drags and eject.
Before I ejected, I experienced a state crash. Like I had asked for too much value without giving any in return. So I felt apologetic.
Said my thanks, but it was clear that I felt bad about asking her for it.
The guy who was with them smiled like a creep. I was angry for a moment, but I gave her back the joint and ejected.

Intermission with cutie again

I make my way back to the table, and cutie is sitting on my table and on my seat. Alone. With a resting bitch face and with her hand on her face. She really did not want to be in that club.

In my mind I hear, Attack boy. This is the best opportunity you will get.
I approach her, taking my time strolling through and upon getting close to my table, say "Hi" with a smile.
Cutie doesn't even look at me. LOL.

I raise one of my eyebrows and tap her on her elbow. She still ignores me.
I chuckle to myself and eject.

She had gone complete cold on me.

So, I go to the bathroom.

Approach 3 - When I heard KPOP and the Mother Hen

After pissing and washing my face, I thought of just getting another beer and calling it a night.
But then as I walk out of the washroom, there is this asian chick sitting alone, smoking vape. I remember I saw her, but she was boxed in by one of her friends - so I had discarded her as a target before.
But now she was alone. Again my horny mind says go talk to her.

I walk towards her and stop just near her table. And I ask, "Is that a vape?" with a smile. (Yeah, I know my openers are lame. I am rusty)
She nods. She looks friendly. Her walls were down and I could feel the vibe that she wants to talk to me.

So I say, "Could I have it for a while?". She gestures yeah sure why not.
First chick that I met that night that was cool.

I take it and take a few drags, give it back to her. "That was nice", I say. "What's your name?" in the most friendly way possible.
She says something, and I can't hear it. The music is too loud.
I raise my eyebrow, to convey I couldn't hear it. She says it again. I can't hear it again.

So, I lean forward, place one of my hands on her shoulder and place my right cheek next to her left cheek. You know, so she could scream in my ear ;)
Now, she is screaming in my ear. It was so loud, that I couldn't for the life of me get her name (it was also quite unusual).
The DJ was playing random shit, but in my mind all I could hear was Kpop. She gets a little excited.

The whole interaction had lasted for about two minutes until she was screaming her name in my ear.
Then, all of this happened in a New York minute.

I saw some chick looking at me. It was Cutie from approach 1 and saw me getting touchy with this other girl and her mouth flew open. How dare you?

I smiled at her and averted my gaze towards the bar.
And I saw the Mother Hen, marching towards me with two drinks in her hand. She sees me getting hot and heavy with her friend, and assumes the nastiest bitch face I have seen in a while.

I knew, I'm going to get cockblocked, but I wanted to see how.

As this girl was screaming her name in my ear, and I was about to get it, Mother Hen walks in right between us.
I pull back, and see if she would move so I could lean back again. But no she is blocking her friend from my view and standing there, with her back towards me.

I ejected.
I didn't have the energy to deal with all this. Even if it was salvageable, I knew it would be a tough battle.
As I was walking back, I noticed my fly was open. I had approached a chick with my zip open. That was a first and I just laughed.

And that was the end of my night.

Observations
  1. I think I am being auto rejected a lot. Or the girls are just rude. I can't tell which. Am I being too much of an asshole?
  2. I need to work on my openers a bit. I am rusty and just relying on whatever comes to my mind first.
  3. Maybe I should have escalated physically with Cutie (approach 1) by extending my hand and asking for a dance when she buried her face in her hands?

Last edited:
>