Books & Articles  The Miseducation of America’s Elites

Jensen

Space Monkey
space monkey
Extremists come in all shapes and sizes. From all creeds and cultures. Waiting in the wings for their chance at an opening at a top position to further expand their agenda, and get you to punch yourself in the dick over and over until it is the most calloused phallus on earth!

Wish I was joking. On top of that they can create a toxic environment that escalates into a fullblown moral panic.

https://www.city-journal.org/the-miseducation-of-americas-elites

In a backyard behind a four-bedroom home, ten people sat in a circle of plastic Adirondack chairs, eating bags of Skinny Pop. These are the rebels: well-off Los Angeles parents who send their children to Harvard-Westlake, the most prestigious private school in the city.

By normal American standards, they are quite wealthy. By the standards of Harvard-Westlake, they are average. These are two-career couples who credit their own success not to family connections or inherited wealth but to their own education. So it strikes them as something more than ironic that a school that costs more than $40,000 a year—a school with Charlie Munger, Warren Buffett’s right hand, and Sarah Murdoch, wife of Lachlan and Rupert’s daughter-in-law, on its board—is teaching students that capitalism is evil.

For most parents, the demonization of capitalism is the least of it. They say that their children tell them they’re afraid to speak up in class. Most of all, they worry that the school’s new plan to become an “anti-racist institution”—unveiled this July, in a 20-page document—is making their kids fixate on race and attach importance to it in ways that strike them as grotesque.

There is some good advice for dealing with moral panics as an individual, and so on here in this girlschase article

(https://www.girlschase.com/content/how-survive-time-moral-panic?page=0).

Keep your head down and grind, but this moral panic is unlike any other in history I think since to fit in you have to be masochistic in a way that removes yourself from being a willfully strong masculine attractive guy in the dating pool or else you are excluded from success.

How can you be an attractive western man while also gain and maintain success when the evolving woke social-hierarchy wants to force you to punch yourself in the dick over and over in relation to gender and race just so they know you are one of the 'anti-racist racists'(yeah you heard that right, you are racist no matter what as a person of european descent in their eyes) instead of just the normal variety racist that everyone knows about .

It is not enough to say that you accept everyone or that you are a 'let live, let be' kind of guy. You have to act like you are ashamed, feel guilt, and bear it. I just want to make fun of it, and treat it as a big joke, but unfortunately this is evolving right in front of everyones eyes with no sign of stopping, and makes me feel like I am in a southpark episode.

This woke ideology that is anti-male, anti-capitalism, anti-western civilization, and anti-westernkind seems self-sabotaging for america. America's geopolitical adversaries are probably laughing in glee at what is transpiring while I just shake my head in remembrance at what I hear and experience in real life, and then read online and realize that it will only get worst as the ideology spreads not just from top schools and colleges, but to public institutions and the corporate sector.

The last ten years have brought significant effort from academia in reinterpreting American history to justify all these silly and ridiculous performative rituals. You even have the Coca Cola company doing silly stuff like forcing people into diversity training and instructing them on how to be less White. Okay fine, I'll adopt blackface if that is what you really want since that seems to be what you are asking for.

Somehow a racially antagonizing program teaches you how to be 'anti-racist'.

I wonder what the founder of Coca Cola would say if he was brought back to life. Would probably call for a new civil war.

Anybody here want to chime in on this escalating silliness that should probably now be taken more seriously? Also, how do you remain a strong guy with dignity when they want you to participate in all of this nonsense and agree with it?

I just want to make fun of it, and make the people who are leading this feel embarrassed for thinking this amounts to anything productive, but these guys are very insecure about their ideology, and would try to socially and economically ostracize me through online and public effort.

Last edited:

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I wouldn’t waste any of my time listening to, reading, or discussing any of this with anyone.

Believe it or not, there are still plenty of normal people around.

Jensen

Space Monkey
space monkey
I wouldn’t waste any of my time listening to, reading, or discussing any of this with anyone.

Believe it or not, there are still plenty of normal people around.

Sure, you are right that there are still normal people around, but in the upper classes of society that controls most of America's institutions, education, media, and multinational corporations it's different. The more connected woke people leading this ideology either become the leaders or teach those who will lead the people, they also decide who has the 'moral clarity' to be let into the upper rungs of society.

I wish this was just clickbait, but unfortunately it isn't. I have been seeing the changes in real-time and there is no sign of them stopping. Everyone there is either buying into it, or they are part of the majority that is intimidated about it and staying quiet about their concerns.

If you are just a nomadic pickup artist trying to go from place to place. Someone with no roots then I can understand the nonchalance. If you are a man who someday wants to move up into the upper parts of society, but with your manhood and dignity intact then I think this can be an exploratory exercise in thought and preparation. Don't want to make such a humongous deal out of it that you stiffen up in fright, and don't want to go outside - but it is important in some capacity for any man in America who wants to be successful socially and financially. Avoiding this outright can put a ceiling on your success. It would be wise to learn at least some advice on how to navigate this in my opinion.

Anyway, as I try to go through in trial and error - I will post here what I learn - if anyone here has advice or even just wants to comment their experiences and reference points then feel free to chime in.

Last edited:
>