Street game: Fast open when girls pass you

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So hey guys, I have no difficulty with opening girls, I barely have AA even with types who are "intimidating". Let me put that up front. Cafe,shopping venues, gyms,airports,trains the bus, I can always open and engage girls but there is one kind of scenario I am less well adapted and I am kind of wondering who among you are very profecient with it. Basically in street game, non-stationary girls who just pass you, sometimes I am in my head and then I see a girl and I just sense she likes me and regret the moment having passed. I really need a default fast opener which is also congruent.

In foreign countries I tend to use directions (or similar), and I do get girls to hook, but in areas where I frequent a lot this feels very incongruent so I never use it, despite that it actually works quite well for me

I want to excell with this also because I find inside venues to be very limiting and this also goes for stationary girls. Life is very fast paced these days.

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
We are pretty much the same in all regards here @DarkKnight. "intimidating" women don't exist to me. "AA" for me is more circumstantial than about the act of approaching itself. Scenarios where the angle of approach is off or she is kind of crowded by a bunch of people who would become awkward spectators (sometimes even this doesn't matter). Which really is less about being nervous to approach, but being strategic with the approach and not seeing optimal conditions available.

Passing street approaches (passing approaches in the mall as well) have always felt awkward to me, but mostly because I never really tackled them much. So recently I have taken it upon myself to do them more. There is not much too it but to do it really.

I have been going direct or slightly direct as it seems to make the most sense. Otherwise there tends to be this immediate "okay why are you stopping me vibe"

I generally open with "hey you're cute I wanna meet you really quick"
or "hey you seem chill, what if we meet real quick" or something around those lines. Genuine compliments work as well if the option is there.

The key is that you are moving at the right pace. Generally moving at slower pace helps to A: let her see you first (you're not just a busy body) B: align for a good approach angle

If she is approaching from a distance slowly move your path of walking closer to the path she is walking so that when you cross you are only a couple of steps to the side of her and it make it easy to open. You don't want to appear as though you are B lining it towards her, but more so that you happen to be crossing paths.

If you need you can take another step in towards her, at the moment of crossing, to solidify the stop.

You can also check for interest a couple yards before crossing by looking for eye contact. If she meets your eyes a few steps ahead of cross you are totally good to open. Even if she just looks in your direction.

Sometimes crossing paths will happen rather quickly but you notice interest on her part but have taking a couple steps past her. If this is the case you need to change directions quickly so you are walking same direction as her, get a couple steps infront of her and open her from the side (with your head turned towards her. as if you are walking side by side). Then when she hooks, slow the pace down and step more infront of her so you two can stop and chat for a moment. This is a crucial moment as she is complying with having a conversation.

Sometimes you will be moving sort of parallax to each other. This is pretty much the same sort of approach but you might have to pick up your pace for a few steps to close the distance. Try to calculate this pace from a distance so it feels natural and not like you are running to get up to her.

When you are walking slow and standing out you can often gauge her interest because she will either avert her path away from your path, or move her path towards your path. Even if she steps a few steps away you can often still approach by closing the gap at the right moment.

Be warm and welcoming when you open. You don't want to be intimidating or give her the feeling you are cornering her.

The idea is that your presence is there enough, your energy is big enough, and your interest genuine enough, that she stops for at least a moment to evaluate the connection. Then you proceed from there, just like you would any other seduction.

The main challenge with these situations is the open. Once you are past that you are good. Just be quick on your toes and be ready to pivot if you need. Wait for the right moment and don't just rush in, even though it all happens rather quickly. Make it feel smooth, with a touch of happenstance.

Since you are going slightly more direct she is going to do a quick evaluation as to if she wants to stop. If she stops though you have a good moment of investment on her part.

Last edited:

West_Indian_Archie

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I don't think you can "technique" the awkwardness of a "surprise" attack. (Running after a chick from behind)

The play is "natural game" - i.e. if you feel comfortable, she will feel comfortable. If you think it's normal, she will think it's normal.
Sounds a bit "woo woo", but it's the same thing you'd do if you ran after a scared nephew.

It won't be what you say, it will be your manner of delivery, tempo, tonality, eye contact, etc.

The same thing happens in night game at a decent size club, and the play is the same.

Go in committed.
Stay Calm/Stay Grounded
Give the interaction room to breathe, so her heart rate can drop.
And proceed with the game as usual.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey guys, I wanted to reply to this... Am very scatterminded these days because life is increasingly becoming fastpaced.

@StrayDog
Yes, I believe we are at similar places and I really feel where you are coming from.
Passing street approaches (passing approaches in the mall as well) have always felt awkward to me, but mostly because I never really tackled them much.
This.. I want to commit one day of the week to this in very good areas.. I have found some great places for great trafic.
ometimes crossing paths will happen rather quickly but you notice interest on her part but have taking a couple steps past her. If this is the case you need to change directions quickly so you are walking same direction as her, get a couple steps infront of her and open her from the side (with your head turned towards her. as if you are walking side by side). Then when she hooks, slow the pace down and step more infront of her so you two can stop and chat for a moment. This is a crucial moment as she is complying with having a conversation.
Lets indeed start with this, so before I leave my house I need to use some canned lines so I can auto-fire. Some visualization before I start may help as well. Visualization has always helped me when trying something new like this

The play is "natural game" - i.e. if you feel comfortable, she will feel comfortable. If you think it's normal, she will think it's normal.
Sounds a bit "woo woo", but it's the same thing you'd do if you ran after a scared nephew.

It won't be what you say, it will be your manner of delivery, tempo, tonality, eye contact, etc.

The same thing happens in night game at a decent size club, and the play is the same.

Go in committed.
Stay Calm/Stay Grounded
Give the interaction room to breathe, so her heart rate can drop.
And proceed with the game as usual.
Will do, thank you :)

SexualHero

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I found that standard "you are cute" direct openers don't work too well ( low approach to open ratio for my standards ). Also they sound scripted, like it is what you say to every girl. Its better to be curious about something specifically about her, so you approach to have a conversation about it, not hit on her from the get go. Format is like "observation/cold read, then follow up question". You can create many openers based on this, here are some I use:

There is something intriguing about you I couldn't just let you walk by
You look really confident whats your secret ?
You look relaxed do you practice yoga or meditation ?
Tell me something... Have you ever seen someone you'd like to talk to, and didn't, and kind of regretted that afterwards ?
I like your sense of style, do you keep up with the trends or do your own thing ?
You look like a sports person, you must know best type of gym in town
You seem to have a good fashion sense, I am planning on going on shopping spree any advice ( where to buy, what to buy etc )
I just have to say you look really good in that dress, where did you get it ?
I like your style, you must be into fashion ?
I like your ( unique looking item ), where do you get this stuff from ?
I like your ( unique looking item ) you seem to have unique style, you don't like ordinary things ?

Test for the fellow seducers, fill in the blanks:
You look happy...
You look feminine...
You look dangerous...
You look like artsy person...
You look like a business woman...
I like your style...

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Turn around, dash up after her, come up along her side.

"EXCUSE ME..." [pause a moment, wait for her attention, give her a smiling skeptical look like she just did something VERY curious] "... you know you can't just LOOK at a guy like that and then not say hello. Hi! I'm DarkKnight."

Ricardus's go-to can also work here:

"EXCUSE ME..." [pause a moment, wait for her attention, give her a smiling skeptical look like she just did something VERY curious, point your finger at her] "... are you single?"

You've now made the approach and you're in. She either stops and you can talk to her there, or you need to walk beside her a short while. If you're walking make sure to ask her early on (after a few lines of back-and-forth) "So where are we going right now?" and then give yourself a false time constraint: "Well I'll walk with you a short while and then I've gotta run, I've got some people expecting me back that way."

Chase

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Thank you Chase, I will make your and Ricardus opener my default so I do not have to think in-field. I am adept at most venues and in really high momentum, but get tired of the randomness of the venues I am used to.

Will practice this :)

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Thank you Chase, I will make your and Ricardus opener my default so I do not have to think in-field. I am adept at most venues and in really high momentum, but get tired of the randomness of the venues I am used to.

Will practice this :)
Imma make these my default as well

>